Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

So, you can't live in peace

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by admin [Ignore] 13,Dec,18 09:13  other posts
Just so it's official. If you come to me later I point you to this thread. I tried to keep Bella from insulting other members in forum, but eventually those same members started to insult her, using words bitch, cunt and so on. As long as I have not seen it when you did it in private or closed groups it was OK. But you brought it on forum and indeed Bella reported it to me several days ago. I don't know what else you expected.

I gave her my explicit permission to insult you back. So don't whine that I protect her. Same to Bella - if you get your ass served to you, don't whine to me that I protect others. I always protect peace on this site, not people. But since almost no one else left on the site, I don't care anymore. Bring it on.

Still, I reserve my right to move some threads to dumpster if I stumble on them occasionally (I don't read most thing here though) and find it too disgusting. Not because any of you, you deserve each other, just because I may feel queasy about them.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #562152 28,Dec,18 16:28
Admin,,,Bella is right,,,I shouldn't have used the internet eye she uses as an avatar. I removed it from my page and replaced it with what I think is the real eye. Sorry if it caused confusion.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 16:54 other posts 
Whose eye was that anyway?
Why would anyone post an eye?
By #562152 28,Dec,18 16:58
exactly,,,and is she BELLA SOMETHING or BELLA LUGOSI?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 19:43 other posts 
"Béla Ferenc Dezső Blaskó, better known as Bela Lugosi, was a Hungarian-American actor famous for portraying Count Dracula"
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 13:44 other posts 
By #562152 29,Dec,18 13:58
I think it's Janice

only registered users can see external links
By #551147 03,Jan,19 14:33
Who's Janice?

By #559941 03,Jan,19 12:28
There is the ban option so if you choose to disregard this to fight then expect to be attacked.. If you ban then unban to attack then complain who is responsible?

By #551147 28,Dec,18 19:02
By #562152 28,Dec,18 19:47
You and popcorn.
By #551147 30,Dec,18 04:27
Hey! It's what you eat during a good show. 😆
By #562152 03,Jan,19 11:09
What I eat during a good show is my lover’s butter

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 15:13 other posts 
admin, will you kindly request TWOWARMTTS2 remove MY picture of MY eye from the forum as well as her gallery. She has posted it without my consent. Thank you.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 15:33 other posts 
Is it yours though? I mean - I don't see any photos of your face close in your uploads so I don't know. If you claim it's your eye I will remove it indeed, but if you just took some eye pic from the net to make an avatar you can't claim copyright on it.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 15:56 other posts 
Yes, it is MY eye. If you are looking for proof, I will be happy to send you a copy of my passport picture which shows both eyes and my name.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 16:10 other posts 
Ok. But the image is already deleted by the poster I assume.
By #551147 28,Dec,18 16:14
LMAO Yes, it's her gotdamned eyeball!!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 16:28 other posts 
Yes, it is MY picture of MY eye and I've been using that picture as my avatar for almost 7 years.

My guess is that TWOWARMTTS2 was convinced that the DRAGON LADY was serious about her removing it. It's really too bad that some folks can't seem to remain unbiased.

bwahahahahaha, *bella!*
By #551147 28,Dec,18 16:42
I believed it was yours, cause I took that very same picture about 8 years ago. I got it somewhere in my files, I'll show you mine since you showed me yours.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 16:51 other posts 
You took a picture of your eye in that manner?

Many years ago, I suggested to my friend and longtime member, cybercyril, that a unique avatar would easily identify HIM. Since the majority of SYD members post pictures of their cocks, I suggested that he use his eye(s) since I thought that they were quite sexy. He did and he received more visits. He had hoped that his visits would be from women but that was not the case.
By #551147 28,Dec,18 17:02
Yes, it use to be my Facebook picture as I'm on the shy side
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 16:22 other posts 
Thank you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 13:56 other posts 
teacher! The cool kids are throwing spit balls at me again!!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 14:06 other posts 
Members can be deleted for posting other member's pictures without consent.

Hey, here's something to consider, maybe you can ask TWTTS to put in a good word for you and *lix* might extend an invitation to you to be "kool kid"!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jan,19 21:53 other posts 
I would spear the Walrus if I could.. but P-eta would whinge off Janice

By #562152 29,Dec,18 12:54
Has anyone noticed that Twits seems to be obsessed with bella! these days? Seriously...90% of her forum posts make reference to bella! It's getting to be a lot like a "it puts the lotion on its skin" situation.
It really is kind of sad and pathetic, actually.
Sure, Twits is in her mid 70's and has issues with dementia and alcoholism, but watching her dance like a geriatric monkey in the Forum just to get a pat on her addled, little head from the Sea Cow and its crew is depressing.
Would someone PLEASE pay a little attention to her?

AS ENTERED BY THAT ASS-LICKING A..HOLE, JUSTWILL

By 2nice [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 16:41 other posts 
Idiots.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 16:51 other posts 
You must be new here...
By #562152 28,Dec,18 16:56
Please, expand your comment. Who are the idiots??
By 2nice [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 20:08 other posts 
You. Just you. Only you. Emphatically YOU.
By #562152 28,Dec,18 20:19
That's not nice, 2. May I ask why you feel this way?
By #562152 28,Dec,18 20:44
You think the Bitch is Right? Are you going to obey and stop engaging me? Are you a pussy?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 20:39 other posts 
Please don't engage her any further.

By #562152 28,Dec,18 18:02
And JustWill, with you around a person has to keep her gin bottle open. It's the only way I can keep my dinner down. Every time i picture you licking the Bitch's ass, I wonder how you can stomach it. Oh, wait, you like to play with the rear door.
By #551147 28,Dec,18 19:02
Lol That was actually funny! 😆😆😆😆

By #562152 28,Dec,18 17:58
BELLA, Your post:

It is beyond me that she refers to herself as a "whore". Can you imagine that she was ruffled weeks ago when I referred to her unimaginative and vulgar?

5 identical posts; unimaginative
A self proclaimed "whore"; vulgar

Case closed.

Funny, we expose our bits (your words. You can't even say pussy or tit) to the world but you think i'm vulgar because I admit to whoring around? Tell me Bitch, who made you the good manners vigilante?
You are a piece of work. You are too chicken to say it to my face. You left a private mesg and blocked me before I could answer you. Yes, I'm mad. You make innuendos but can't take the heat. Why don't you stick a finger in that worthless eye of yours and go play with little girls. You are a disgrace to true mature women.

By #562152 28,Dec,18 08:19
THIS WAS POSTED BY BELLA IN THE OTHER "STUFF JUST STUFF"
BELLA:
Apparently, there are some members that think they are "Kool Kids". HA! Maybe their boss thinks they're "kool", me, I can speak only for myself, I think otherwise.

I ANSWERED THIS WAY:

TWOWARMTTS2

Hey, I'm one of the "Kool Kids". Can you name this "Boss"? I get tired of being told I'm under someone's orders. I'd like to know who is paying me. Why is it so hard for people to believe I'm a whore and I'm nasty all on my own. BTW...if we are the Kool Kids, then your 10 plus yr old group must be the "The Creepy Assh*le" group
--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutes

THE BROOM RIDER BLOCKED ME AGAIN,,

[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 14:46 other posts 
No fucking way!

How did the Site Police find out about the Group's existence?

Actually, what's totally ridiculous is that the Police cares.
After all, she's blocked anyone who doesn't take orders from her.
So why the fuck does she care?

Don't be sad baby.
You got a pussy to show.
The Police doesn't show pussies.
It only controls those who don't engage in discussion about Wal-Mart but insist to show their dicks and cunts.

In a sex site, mind you...
By #562152 28,Dec,18 16:06
[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 16:53 other posts 
That's so sexy.
By #562152 28,Dec,18 16:54

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Dec,18 14:35 other posts 
Bella-Monted

Change yer name lass

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 05:42 other posts 
So here's my spin in all this I was away with life threatening medical issues for all most a year but I still would check in and what do I see but the same 4 screw balls taking there jabs at Bella and she was saying nothing to defend her self I know Bella all most 6 yrs and she's been nothing but sweet to me so if the two bad aussies the man whore and the dumb blonde want to insult Bella they can insult me to I can throw shit just as well as any one else on here
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 08:04 other posts 
Please, don't get involved. admin has a beef with me, not you, not anyone else.
By admin [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 08:28 other posts 
I don't have any beef with you, don't flatter yourself. If I was not admin of this site I would simply blacklist you and never even recall that you exist. I have to deal with your shenanigans as I dealt with Monted's and Johns's and I indeed don't like it because it's a completely unproductive waste of my time. Otherwise you mean nothing to me.
By admin [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 08:33 other posts 
As I said, Bella is not the first manipulative control freak on this site. You happened to be on her good side and I do not expect you to understand or even to notice what's really going on. It was not any different with other people like her, they all have their fans and friends. I only wish that you never occur on her wrong side, because then you will realize that nothing really means anything to her except her ego. And please restrain yourself from calling other people names in this tread.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 21:26 other posts 
I'm afraid you're lying or suffering from amnesia.  Let me please remind you that on 8 December I linked Lix's pic on aussieman's thread

/forum/thread.php?id=26664#1063

for various reasons, not least because Lix likes her pussy been shown.

You jumped in, uninvited, and made sarcastic comments:

"Omg look at that gigantic slush hole"

When I replied to you, you used your foul language:

"I would puke I bet it smells like my garbage can"

Nobody invited you to comment.  You came in and used abusive foul language.  It's not surprising at all you find Bella sweet: you share the same foul language and you both cannot use reason to control your behaviour.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,18 07:13 other posts 
You just think you have all the answers don't you Leo we all know what I said I just came back this December if you quit littering up the forum with pictures that don't belong. To you people might not bitch if I was lix I would be pissed off
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Dec,18 22:46 other posts 
Read again what I wrote please. Carefully. And reply by not using ad hominem ways.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 19:52 other posts 
I can't understand you I'm in America speak English
By #562152 23,Dec,18 17:13
Hey dgraff, if you want to be part of the fight, then why don't you grow a pair and identify who you mean. I find that many complain about other members, but make it ambiguous about who they mean. I've described myself as a "dumb blonde" and I've called Bella a bitch. Are you referring to me?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Dec,18 07:59 other posts 
Just how does one identity you are you twowarmtts2 or mandy658 yes we all know
By #562152 24,Dec,18 08:04
I don't know what you mean but, the question is still valid. Are you referring to me?
By #573272 24,Dec,18 08:20
Candy, who is this asshole?
By #562152 24,Dec,18 08:25
Stay out of it Barbara. He's one of Bella's pussy troll
By #573272 24,Dec,18 08:28
Who is Bella?
By #562152 24,Dec,18 08:29
the Wicked Witch of the West
By #573272 24,Dec,18 08:31

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Are you coming over later?
By #562152 24,Dec,18 08:34
Yes, late around 7p
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Dec,18 20:10 other posts 
Hi Mandy. If you want to know who Bella is, please be informed that she's someone who has declared herself the Site Police. She has an issue with sex and nudity and tries to control various members by recruiting them in her army. Many of her followers, or "minions" as she likes to call them, are trolls themselves. If you wish to find out more about Bella look at my posting here:
/forum/thread.php?id=20749

For a person who NEVER posts nude pics, she's extremely critical of others' postings. She has started several threads in order to discuss anything but sex. The world, according to Bella, is divided into two parts. Those who blindly follow her and those who don't. Often, you may start as a friend of Hers, especially if you're new, but if you show some independence of thought or expression you'll move from friend to foe overnight. Actually, those who are her friend aren't allowed to be friends of someone she dislikes.

Take care. Stay sexy.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off