Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Self-Appointed Site Police.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #376736 [Ignore] 18,Apr,13 22:23
As many of you know, we had been on this site for 3 years, leaving a few months ago due to being burned out. Actually tired of the snarky remarks, sophomoric games, etc. Our old page was 'luvmyclit', and we had some very nice friendships, and we have been welcomed back warmly. Until this evening, we get a couple of PMs from a woman (who shall remain un-named at this time) insinuating that we are fake, we are not a couple (as before I "the she portion" am the more active on our page). We know that our old friends can verify us easily, and probably will without us even asking. The point being, some things just never change.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 03:54 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jan,19 20:02 other posts 
𝖂𝖔 𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖊 𝕺𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖒𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖊𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖓?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 15,Jan,19 21:51 other posts 
[][][][][][][][][][] [][][][][] [][][][][]?
By #577391 20,Jan,19 16:36
Please, what do those symbols mean and where are they found? I see them everywhere but have no idea what they mean
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Jan,19 18:27 other posts 
Hm... they're letters. Just different font. Can't you read them? If not, then, maybe, they don't show well on all computers.
Sorry.
By #577391 20,Jan,19 20:14
Not on mine,thanks

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 19:22 other posts 
Where is she?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 19:28 other posts 
don't you have some hookers to fuck or something,and what happened to only talking about sex
Who cares if you have been blacklisted,you clearly don't like Bella and her ways,so why do you need to post into multiple threads to be heard?
I dunno leo,I don't get people that are so bothered by someone, then have to get their attention by flaming shit no one cares about....
And if people wanted to really be site police they would ask you to show you have permission to post all those hookers on your page...

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 19:32 other posts 
Why are you so jealous?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 19:39 other posts 
Jealous of what leo ? Your budget hookers....I don't need to pay to get laid....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 19:55 other posts 
Oh You are very jealous.
Now go report to your momma who told you to repeat her mantra to me.
You're not even original.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 20:05 other posts 
Why would I go to my momma ? You're so funny..

And it's like you really forget what I have said to Bella here or some shit....

And I'm not jealous leo,....you are deluded....
Why would I be jealous of someone who has no social skills And as to pay for sex, cuz he cannot converse with women unless it's about sex...
Spare me leo....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 21:29 other posts 
Dude, just because you pay for sex, or because you have no social skills at all, don't extrapolate and think that everyone else is like you. Keep your hookers and don't worry too much about others.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 21:44 other posts 
I'm an individual,so I would not expect others to be like me,And you should carry on fucking those hookers and not worry about what others do.....

You gripe is with Bella,you want to go across multiple threads talk about her, that's trolling.
I'm not a friend of Bella,but this shit is ridiculous leo...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 02:19 other posts 
I agree that you're ridiculous. You project your habits to others. If You stopped fucking hookers you wouldn't be thinking that others do the same as you. But it is your decision to fuck them.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 02:42 other posts 
Haha,unlucky leo ...your gripe is with Bella,...
You post across multiple threads about bella
And I'm ridiculous...

Did I say I am ridiculous ?so who are you agreeing with?

And have I got pics on my page of hookers ?
I don't think so....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 03:10 other posts 
Ha ha. You're So jealous dude.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 03:53 other posts 
Of what ?you ?you fuckin' hookers, your dick ?what am I jealous of leo ?

What happened to only talking about sex leo ? Come on, explain it ?
You are only here to talk about sex aren't you? That's what you keep going on about,yet you are obsessed by Bella and how she doesn't talk about sex all the time...
So yeah,leo....carry on....
It's all fun and games to me...
I have to ask,do the women on your page know they are here?
I doubt it...
Do you get a reward points for banging the same hooker ?do you get discount? Explain the women on your page to us leo...
Talk about the hookers and the sex you have with them....
Explain why you pay for sex?the whole site wants to know,seeing as you are so proud of them....

Questions, questions, questions..
What's the best place to find the hooker?
Are you suffering from knobrot for all that chafing?
Explain the world of hookers to us dummies leo...

You're so funny.....
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 04:47 other posts 
I heard Leo graduated to blow up dolls he said there cheaper
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 06:28 other posts 
Damn! You're not just jealous. You're also angry.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 13:29 other posts 
How did you extrapolate that from my comments leo?
I told you,you are funny....

Come on leo ?
I want to talk about sex and now you don't want to...
I seriously want to know,why you pay for hookers ?
I'm not against prostitutes..... I'm trying to get an understanding of a sex obsessed individual...(you)
By #574505 10,Jan,19 14:06
Why would any one pay for sex?lmfao
By #551147 10,Jan,19 14:40
Cause they're socially inept, lonely and desperate.
By #577391 20,Jan,19 16:41
Yeah, ok. But isn't paid sex better than no sex when you are lonely, inept, and horny?
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 14:55 other posts 
If you read his posts, Blue, you'll realize that leo is actually a misogynist who views women as little more than life-support systems for vaginas. A self-respecting woman who isn't being paid to do so wouldn't actually spend time with a guy like him...
By #551147 10,Jan,19 20:45
😯 OH SNAP! That's one helluva assessment...
By #460385 10,Jan,19 10:12
Hey Blue. You should feel good about this. You got Leo to converse and stop photo bombing every God damn thread like he used too.

By Pistonbroke [Ignore] 11,Jan,19 09:39 other posts 
Wow! You people really DON'T have a life, do you!
By #551147 15,Jan,19 23:09
Well, It is wintertime...

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jan,19 15:36 other posts 
Police raid. Hide your cocks.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jan,19 18:14 other posts 
I'm your huckleberry Leo you fucktard
By #562152 15,Jan,19 21:59
dgraff seems to be a male, 57 years old, PITA, interested in men, claims to be living in United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and speaks with my mouth full of SHIT Main goal of being on this site: To find friends with similar interest (OTHER ASSHOLES)
Additional Info: i drink i smoke and i hump so i dont think im here for a long time (HOPEFULLY) . i hail from Lebanon Pennsylvania home of the world famous Lebanon bologna aSSHOLE is my sexual orientation cars are my passion and SMELLY ass is my title
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jan,19 22:14 other posts 
Hahaha very funny twisting people's words around I used to do that in school I think it was second grade but don't worry you will grow out of it in a year or so by the way honey did you remember to take your crazy pill today
By #562152 15,Jan,19 22:19
Oh, my,,,such a mean man,,his cum backs hurt,,,i like being crazy,,why take a pill???

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jan,19 19:52 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 14:42 other posts 
What's happening with the Site Police?
By #562152 29,Dec,18 07:52
I hear from my friend that she's offering a look at her TWAT to anyone who blocks me.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

As if anyone wanted to see an undeveloped dick
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 10:07 other posts 
REALLY???
Could that be true?
Please tell me if it's true!
By #562152 29,Dec,18 10:26
I'll tell you on the group. I don't want the Bitch Witch to figure out who he is
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 14:01 other posts 
Ok. It's like a soap opera: "My cunt for your service".
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 21:34 other posts 
Is that what her clit looks like?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 04:53 other posts 
Bella this and Bella that Bella Bella Bella you two are like a chatty Kathy doll only you pull your own string
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 06:29 other posts 
You're So much in love with your momma.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,19 19:08 other posts 
As are you Leo your moma lix

By #562152 29,Dec,18 12:48
Has anyone noticed that Twits seems to be obsessed with bella! these days? Seriously...90% of her forum posts make reference to bella! It's getting to be a lot like a "it puts the lotion on its skin" situation.
It really is kind of sad and pathetic, actually.
Sure, Twits is in her mid 70's and has issues with dementia and alcoholism, but watching her dance like a geriatric monkey in the Forum just to get a pat on her addled, little head from the Sea Cow and its crew is depressing.
Would someone PLEASE pay a little attention to her?

POSTED BY THAT ASS LICKING ASSHOLE, JUST WILL
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

The one eyed BITCH WITCH to asslicking JUSTWILL

She's copied your post and it has been reposted in 6 additional threads.

I just cannot understand why admin doesn't stop her crap. She is a straight up whack-a-doodle!

Bella/Janice

Maybe, if you two would stop your crap, i might consider stopping mine

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Dec,18 10:38 other posts 
It's nice that the Police Woman has vanished, so we can now discuss sex and fucking without the fear of being reprimanded.
By #485312 07,Dec,18 22:02
l'd give any one kisses for posting pics in the thread, ld love to see it full of pussies and then watch them disappear as it slowly goes through and harps on them all to leave or be doomed to hell and back lol, *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Dec,18 07:43 other posts 
Since you don't mind, I'll link some of your best rear shots here. They're hot!!

[deleted image] [deleted image]

And I'm sure some will look at them and masturbate and feel good.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Dec,18 19:59 other posts 
Give me a kiss.
I'm posting your pic here in order to expose you.
Merry Xmas.
[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 09:26 other posts 
Many of the threads that the Site Police has started have ended up in the dumpster:

RANDOM STUFF..... /forum/thread.php?id=26324

RANDOM BULLSHIT /forum/thread.php?id=22117

And there is a tendency for people to clone the Site Police's threads in order to make fun of the existence of an Ethics and Morality Police Force on this sex site. For example:

RAND0M BULLSHIT /forum/thread.php?id=22117

----------

N.B. I use the term Site Police because I was told so by the Site Police itself:

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 46 hours

He Who Must Not Be Named: A Tale of SYD Horror showitoff.org/forum/thread.php?id=18405#114

showitoff.org/forum/thread.php?id=18405#114

/forum/thread.php?id=18405#114
By #485312 09,Dec,18 14:31
l love old threads, see how no one 'OWNS' it and any one can contribute to it. l would never have believed that it actually spoke to you Leo. and yeah those threads turn into shit real quick, but l guess that's what it wants. It wants drama and bullshit, so that's what it gets *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 17:24 other posts 
By "it", I suppose you mean the Site Police? Or what?
By #485312 09,Dec,18 20:14
you can read 'it' how ever you want Leo, apparently youre 'allowed' to make innuendoes about anyone, and if you don't say the name, you can say what ever you like about 'it' .. but like l said, l'll have to stop feeding the 'its' and stick with feeding the sparrows while lm out *lix*
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 17:56 other posts 
Your not stupid Leo I think that was called sarcasm
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Dec,18 15:02 other posts 
OK, but let lix correct me since it is her who wrote the message. I sometimes do not get sarcasm.
By #569341 11,Dec,18 00:53
For a seemingly intelligent guy, leo; i don’t see why you are so prone to falling for sarcastic and facetious comments. You all might want to label “bella!” with the site police tag...but all of us in the know know that she is far from that. She is the one who gets policed more unfairly than anyone on here. I, for one, am not going to stand for anymore bashing of her when she can’t even defend herself because of blacklisters. You want to slag someone (and i’m not talking about you, leo) have the fortitude to let them fight back
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Dec,18 07:40 other posts 
I don't want to label her anything. It is her who chose to be called so:
[deleted image]
She should also control her foul mouth. She's been using very abusive language for long time towards me when I have never called her anything.

I regret it if she has problems with others, but that has nothing to do with me.
By #485312 11,Dec,18 15:55
a troll is a troll is a troll, when you are one, you have to hang out with other trolls and believe every morsel of bullshit they feed you.. as a good subserviant troll, you must stick up for the other trolls with vigilance and vigour. as when youre not spreading the troll gospel, you will not be held high with in the ranks.. so you have to believe the bullshit, eat the bullshit, shit the bullshit and like a good troll, you wipe the bullshit all over the wall and hope some of it sticks... its a nice way to decorate a room, and after many layers of shit is applied, for the most part, the wall still stands solid and the shit dries and falls off.. l think this matter that falls off onto the floor, is what these creatures feed off.
mean while back at the ranch, the mailman just keeps piling letters in my box, and l must attend to the nice people of the site, these on the most part are the real people that don't talk shit, that don't have to spread brown matter on the wall, that are the reason that l come here.. that love sex, love taking pics of sex, that love sharing their sexy, and love being nice, and talking about real things they do and love and want .. yeah l have many NICE people in my list and its amazing how ten people out of 2000 can make other people leave a site like this because they aren't up to putting up with the trolls of the site... oh sorry, l mean the poor selfless over policed troll that gets bashed and treated horribly because they cant behave like a normal human being, even when theyre trying to be 'nice' *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Dec,18 20:00 other posts 
You re right!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off