Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM STUFF.....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,17 21:53  other posts
This is an extension of the RANDOM BULLSHIT thread which now can be found in the "dumpster". This thread is intended for random "stuff", thoughts, ideas, "intellectual" exchanges, discussions, etc.

It would be preferable if members did not clutter the thread up with pictures of cooters and/or dicks but can invite or encourage other members to visit their page by posting a link.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 21:22 other posts 
That frickin' cock juggling thunder cunt from down under (Doyalson) believes that when I returned from my holiday, that I created a fake account for the purpose of viewing her page. Believe me, there is nuthin' and I mean nuthin' on your page that I want to see.

But apparently, YOU missed me! Who is thinking about who, you dumb bitch!?

Calm down, calm down.....are you all revved up about not having her Diamond membership renewed on time?
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

If you are so hell bent that I created a fake account, ask admin to check the member's IP for you. Oh, that's right, once you've made up your mind that you're right, you're right even when you're wrong!
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 22:27 other posts 
The Walrus is deranged.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 22:45 other posts 
I noticed this because she has "updated" my WHY?. She's something else!

As if there's anything about her that I want to see!

I just about puke when I visit the SYC side. But members have it right, she's a #1 CUNT!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 12:14 other posts 
What's really funny is that the Walrus can't seem to comprehend that there are really members on this site that find her and her behavior to be repulsive.
Every time there is a negative comment made about her, she accuses you or HR13 of creating a fake account to 'attack' her.
No matter how many times she is told by other members or admin that this is not so, she denies it.
Totally delusional.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 17:10 other posts 
And the whack-a-doodle bitch has has changed her WHY? once again.

Apparently she must feel that the title of "cock juggling thunder cunt from down under (Doyalson)" is a badge of honor.

Hey, can someone explain why she's able to read anything I've written since she blacklisted me? Or why admin allows her to spew her venom on "your" page yet when you use an ambiguous string of words like "cock juggling thunder cunt from down under" and/or "walrus", a thread gets dumpster'd?

It's all good, this is just a dick and cunt site and she certainly is One!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 10:29 other posts 
Oh, my goodness!

After making this post, the cock juggling thunder cunt from down under has once again, changed her WHY? You're thinking about me, aren't YOU, you frickin whack-a-doodle?

I'm always on your mind.......
By #487013 17,Jan,18 13:25
When was this?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 12:54 other posts 
I responded to your thread but apparently, my response prompted the deletion of your thread.
By #487013 18,Jan,18 19:24
I really could care less anymore. No matter what we do we will be the bad ones.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 20:22 other posts 
Apparently your thread was not deleted, just my response in your thread.

Funny, I never referred to any member by their screen name but admin assumed that I was referring to suckit.
By #487013 18,Jan,18 22:28
Better to not mention her at all like we did with HWMNBN. Just ignore her since she seems to think we live for her.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 00:24 other posts 
A new name?
By #487013 19,Jan,18 08:58
Yes put reason in a blog
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 12:23 other posts 
I like the new name!
By #573272 17,Jan,19 11:36
Judging from what my friend says, the "deranged wack-a doodle bitch walrus" has a point. Either you have a "fake" account or you sign off to read her stuff too.
By #578610 04,Sep,19 10:42
WOW. WHOEVER IT WAS REALLY GOT YOUR GOA,,ER,,,PUSSY,,
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,19 11:42 other posts 
Are you digging around looking for things to cause a commotion? What is the purpose?
By #578610 04,Sep,19 12:20
Bored, but, all in fun. Believe me, I have no intention of fomenting any crap. I know at the time it must have been a cause for cussing. I find that when I go back to some of the things I've done, it embarrasses me and makes me laugh at the same time. Please, cuss me out today and let's be friends tomorrow. Please.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 10:22 other posts 
Fuck, if you saw her page you would be blinded! Be careful!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 11:33 other posts 
Blinded? Blinded by what?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 16:48 other posts 
Seeing the Walrus naked

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 00:18 other posts 
One of the things I found curious, while on my European holiday, was the breakfast foods. Apparently, it is not uncommon to eat cold cuts, cheese and grilled tomatoes for breakfast, food items (sans the tomato) that we mainly consider as lunch food. I found that some of the cold cuts were highly smoked, which I did not like. While on the river boat, some mornings they would offer something that they labeled "American pancakes". When I lifted the lid of the chaffing dish, these thick little, beigy looking pucks were looking back at me. They looked more like a Thomas's English Muffin rather than a pancake.

It wasn't until we got to Belgium, we stayed at the Brussels Hilton, a breakfast offering of what looked like Campbell's Pork and Beans were served. Pork and Beans for breakfast? Not for me! I prefer Bush's Baked Beans to Campbell's any day and these definitely looked like Campbell's!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 00:45 other posts 
I'm okay with beans for breakfast Huevos Rancheros! But of course, the beans are refried!!!

When I was on my 2 week hiking trip in Austria/Germany Berchestegarden Park and the German Alpine Huttes we usually had hard salami, and cheese for breakfast. I actually got to like that!!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 09:42 other posts 
A few remarks:
1) Europe is so diverse that one cannot draw conclusions from visiting a few countries in a limited amount of time. Even visiting a few places in the same country is not a reliable indicator of what the country's customs are.
2) Eating breakfast in a hotel is not at all an indication of what people eat at home.
3) American pancakes in Europe do not represent the actual thing, just as Italian dressing in the US is very different from any dressing that Italians use.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 13:13 other posts 
Thanks for visiting the dumpster, "where all my best stuff is". It warms my heart and makes me SMILE to realize that my posts attract you and YOUR FRIENDS!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 16:58 other posts 
I always loved the cold cuts and cheese that was offered at breakfast in hotels on the continent as it was not something that we generally eat in the UK. How authentic that is as a representation of what locals acually eat though I have my doubts.

In hotels in the UK you will generally get something that claims to be a 'Full English Breakfast' the percentage of British people who eat cooked breakfasts at home these days has to be miniscule. I think that maybe hotels serve what they think the guests want to see. Hotels with high tourist intakes especially.

It is virtually always a mistake to try something that is not local. Trying an American Pancake in Belgium, or anywhere outside the US is almost certain to be a mistake. On the continent I always drink coffee, the ability to make a good cup of tea seems to be a skill continentals have yet to master.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 17:45 other posts 
I wonder how many Americans actually eat pork & beans for breakfast?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 04:48 other posts 
Years ago I was on holiday in Europe with some ethnic Chinese friends. We would eat in local Chinese restaurants but not from the menu. The family would talk to the restaurant staff who would prepare for us genuine Chinese food rather than the stuff that they served Europeans. Enough said.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 20:14 other posts 
Years ago back in the early 70s (ancient times ) I had taken a trip to the Aspen Music Festival. (It was back when you could afford to stay in a hotel there). I was in a Mexican food restaurant along with other folks in my group and we got into a discussion on what the French would think about the Americanized version of Mexican Food.

Most of us came to the conclusion that the French would probably find Mexican food rather disgusting. But what did we know. As the conversation on that topic was winding down, a person sitting at another table had overheard our conversation and wanted to add her observation.

She had said she was on a recent trip to London, and said she and her husband went to one of the few Mexican Food restaurants in London. She said what goes for Mexican Food, at least in England back then was not what we would consider anything worth eating. What was billed as salsa, was a can of tomato sauce, no spices what so ever. No cheese, and not much of a menu.

She also felt the French would not find Mexican Food that appealing.

In my trips to Europe, I have searched for and did not find any Mexican Food restaurants. I am sure they are there but not as common as here.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 20:51 other posts 
Is Mexican food your favorite cuisine?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 23:31 other posts 
One of several! Italian is also a favorite!!!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 29,Mar,18 19:20 other posts 
All very interesting. I love food chat.
By #573272 17,Jan,19 11:25
A true Ravioli,,

By #539433 17,Jan,18 02:08
well it was great till the>>>> below came out
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 12:55 other posts 
admin is so far up that cellulite riddled ass, he can't see his way out.
By #539433 18,Jan,18 15:23
Lol

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,18 09:46 other posts 
This was posted by another member on 14, November, 2017, in the RANDOM BULLSHIT thread.

"Should the blacklisting option go back to where you could visit the page even though you're blacklisted by that member ?
Cuz I know some people want to leave negative gifts on someone who has blacklisted them,yet they cannot show disapproval of someone's actions cuz they cannot view the page..
what if someone blacklisted you when you were not onsite just after they've dumped shit all over your page,you have no way to respond in kind..
Also, what if someone is posting pics of someone they've banned without their permission,how do you know that they are using your pics?
So go back to being able to dump negative gifts/view pages on someone who has blacklisted you...
Not voting or comments on them..
Cuz what's the point of negative gifts if you can't use them ?
People need to be able to show disapproval in some manner.
Thoughts please!!"

The inability to gift another when you're been blacklisted is only one aspect, now you are unable to take back what was yours.

How many members would like to see the blacklisting program returned to the way it was. All in favor, raise your hand!

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,18 10:16 other posts 
C'mon, say it isn t so!

A woman in California returned a "live" Christmas tree to Costco for a full refund. Apparently, the shopper was not happy or satisfied that the tree was dead and wanted their money back.

Well I'll be. Duh!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Jan,18 16:57 other posts 
I just wish that I could honestly say that I was shocked and surprised. Sadly I am neither.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 02:33 other posts 
Here's the news clip of the return.

only registered users can see external links
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 06:26 other posts 
OMG!!!! She actually got a refund !!!!! The world really is becoming crazier every day.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 09:05 other posts 
Okay, okay, I have heard this happens as well. Someone purchases a pricey piece of meat for an occasion and returns it to the merchant, half gone, stating that it didn't taste good, too tough, etc, and wanting their money back. My guess is that it really does happen. People are fricken CRAZY!

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jan,18 05:59 other posts 
Both that story and the Christmas tree story are crazy not because the item was returned but WHEN. if the tree dies 24 hours after purchase the customer has a point, but not if the tree only returned after christmas. equally, if the premium priced meat is returned next day with a small portion, a few mouthfuls missing then maybe the meat was bad half missing Oh No ! That is really taking the p$ss.
Funnily enough I saw on Amazon Prime yesterday a scene where the waiter offered the customer a glass with a little wine to taste to see if it was acceptable, as waiters do. In this scene the guy drank two large glasses and then said that it was not acceptable as the wine was corked. The Christmas tree woman and the meat customer did exactly the same to my mind.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,18 07:49 other posts 
My friend, isn't the tree is technically dead once it is chopped down to be sold?

And in Belgium, prior to having dinner, I inquired about beer. I told the waiter what my taste buds would enjoy, hoping he could make a recommendation. He brought two samples to the table, probably 4 to 6 ounces (120 to 180 ml in each glass) of beer. I made my choice and by the time I drank that and finished the samples, that was enough! Hey, I only drink 1 to 2 beers, I'm a cheap date... That reminds me, the beer was less costly then water!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 06:35 other posts 
I can't believe that I am going to say this but there are 'degrees of death' with a Christmas tree.
You are right it is essentially dead once chopped down BUT if I bought a tree took it home and the next morning all the pines had fallen off and it was totally bare I would return the tree and expect a replacement or refund.
However, there is a period of time elapased after purchase when that return is no longer appropriate as what has happened is natural. Don't ask me to specify that period of time though.
This works when people apply common sense..something that appears to be in increasingly short supply at times.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 08:47 other posts 
So, should any onus placed on the buyer? If you bought a cut Christmas tree one day and the very next day all the pine needles fell off, my guess is you really don't have a good eye for picking out a good tree. There are a lot of other responsibilities that fall onto you as a purchaser of the technically already dead live Christmas tree. Are you watering the tree and how warm is your house?

As a consumer, should I EXPECT to buy my "live" Christmas tree at the beginning of December and have it for one month then anticipate a refund one month later? People are ballsy and/or straight up nuts!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 10:24 other posts 
Oh now we are getting into deep water. You are of course right there are so many factors involved and a sensible person with experience buys a healthy looking tree and waters it etc and maybe even turns the heating down a little in that room.

I didn't intend to get in this deep Let's be clear the Christmas tree woman was cuckoo AND SO was CostCo for refunding her.

In the Uk the legal benchmark is was the product that you bought fit for it's purpose at the time that you bought it and only if it wasn't or it subsequently failed for reasons beyond your control or expectation within a sensible period do you have you a claim.

The key word is sensible. the tree and meat people did not use common sense.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 14:40 other posts 
I hope you know I was just playing with you.
And yes, the Christmas tree lady was cuckoo for returning her tree after Christmas and CostCo was even to blame for indulging her with this frivolous return.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 17:18 other posts 
Thanks for the fun, I really enjoyed that.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 20:15 other posts 
I would hope upper management gets wind of this and the person giving the refund is educated on trees.I bet next Christmas there will be signs up,"No refunds" on trees to protect the store from such fraud.
Sounds like the fellow that bought rare cigars and insured them then reported them lost in a series of small fires. He got a check,got arrested when he cashed it for fraud.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,18 20:33 other posts 
I'm guessing that with this silly stunt making the news, upper management is aware of the refund given.

If you look at the short news clip posted above, the tree didn't look to shabby to me!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off