She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #711

Pages:  #1... #706   #707   #708   #709   #710   #711   #712   #713   #714   #715   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Oct,18 06:22 other posts 
only registered users can see external links Marijuana is legal in the entire country of Canada 🇨🇦 effective today. I’m not a smoker any more but I think the police and courts have more important things to do.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,18 22:18 other posts 
Nope! I do NOT like piss pictures nor do I like menstrual pictures. Some things do not need to be a Kodak moment.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 11:35 other posts 
I wish admin could develop a way for us to sort the [NOTES] that we might keep on members. I know it would make my life so much easier!
By admin [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 19:25 other posts 
You have a page where you can see all your notes. /viewallnotes.php

I can't develop "a way" for something I have no problem with as it is. I need some specs.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 19:29 other posts 
I'm not computer smart but I know what I would like and that is to be more organized.

The way the page is set up now is in strict alphabetical order. At the top of each month I need to scroll through all of my notes to determine what is germane for the upcoming month. Specifically, I'm interested in separating notes that I make on members, such as their birthdays and/or anniversary date, so that I can contact them at the proper time. This month is a birthday month for Arexa , basque9 , pifad , tanner46 and *jamie and they are all at different times in October.

I just would like a way to sort my notes so that I can be organized.
By admin [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 22:37 other posts 
I added a filter there, but I'm not doing categories for notes just because you have OCD.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 22:46 other posts 
Thank you. Why do you find it necessary to be rude to me?

By #358797 15,Oct,18 20:47
Totally loving the lack of a burn button. 😒
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Ya know what else is stupid? The inability to view people's pages when they blacklist you. FFS, hide their damn pics and let us gift the bastards.
What's the point in having negative gifts if we can't use the damn things? Pfft.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 21:28 other posts 
Uh, I can't tell whether that was typed in the popular sarcasm font.
By #358797 15,Oct,18 22:06

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 14:25 other posts 
Several weeks ago, my nephew was in town for his younger br,other's wedding. I was visiting my s,ister's, his mother and dad's home and they wanted a quick meal prior to taking him to the airport to go back to Seattle. It's a bit difficult to feed him something quick, something substantial because he's vegan. What to have, what to have??? PIZZA!

They ordered a pizza with onions, black olives, tomato with feta cheese and it was quite good. I don't particularly like cooked tomato pieces or slices because they just "break down", but other than that, it was a tasty pizza.

How do you like your pizza? Round, square, deep dish, thin crust, regular crust, flavored crust, what toppings?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 15:47 other posts 
Thin crust,plenty of meat and cheese!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 10:29 other posts 
I like cheese! I can do without the other goodies, just be sure there is plenty-o-CHEESE!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 10:49 other posts 
Oh yes, the cheese!!!!! Got to have the cheese!!!!!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 18:11 other posts 
Deep dish, plenty of cheese and sausage. But I do like the margarita pizza! Loved it when I was in Italy and still love it a lot because of the olive oil!!!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 18:46 other posts 
Vegans don't eat eggs or cheese so that wasn't a vegan pizza. It was vegetarian though. I would have put him on the plane after a salad while the rest of us ate FOOD.
My pizza is loaded with lots of meats and vegetables. You can order pizza with fresh sliced tomatoes.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 00:31 other posts 
You are absolutely right, my bad, he is a vegetarian. Thanks for straightening my head out!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 00:59 other posts 
I like fresh tomatoes in salads, on a sandwich, slice them and serve them on a plate. I like tomato soup and sauce but I do not like a cooked tomato. No way! I do not do stewed tomatoes or whole canned tomatoes. Nope, not me!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 00:55 other posts 
Is the olive oil used to crisp up the crust?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 01:02 other posts 
I'm not sure if the olive oil crisp ups the crust but I do know it gives it really good flavor!
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 01:08 other posts 
Bella, canola oil is usually used to crisp the crust and prevent sticking to the pan. Garlic butter is often brushed on for flavouring after cooking. I have made thousands of pizzas in five restaurants but I've never seen olive oil used in pizza for any reason although I know some places do use it. I'm sure every pizza in Italy and Greece uses it.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 10:36 other posts 
I wish someone could invent a crust that is a spinoff of a regular crust and deep dish. You know, something sturdier than the normal crust but not as dense as a deep dish. YES, I LOVE THE CRUST, I love those crispy edges, be honest, who hasn't "fought" for the corner slice?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 10:47 other posts 
There is a pizza place here in Colorado called Beau Jo's Their crust is excellent and when you go to their restaurants, on the table there are bottles of honey. The crusts are thick and have bubbles in them. After you eat the middle part of the pizza you still have a thick and fluffy crust which you then pour honey inside and eat that! It is awesome!!! And BTW very filling!!! I don't think there are any Beau Jo's outside of Colorado. Most are in the Denver metro area and one I know of in Steamboat Springs!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 22:54 other posts 
With anchovies.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 00:48 other posts 
Ravioli I'd pass on the anchovies and green olives.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

I bet deep fried Ravioli would be great on pizza!!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 03:45 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 10:49 other posts 
I can't imagine anchovies on anything but HELL NO when it comes to pizza! I have not had green olives on pizza because for the most part, only black olives are the only olives offered. I must admit, sometimes I do sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper on my pizza so I'm thinking that green olives might just give pizza that saltiness that I crave from time to time.

Just a side note, my "significant other" decided to make homemade "stir fry" this past week. There was some leftover pork roast and he figured, why not. The vegetables were over cooked and he was heavy handed with the soy sauce. That was Thursday and on Friday, it was the curry used in the Chinese Drunken Noodles. It is now Monday and my tastebuds are still really angry with me.
By #275407 15,Oct,18 03:33
My favorate pizza is Hawaiian pizza from papa johns.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 10:49 other posts 
I love Hawaiian type pizza! When I first heard about it I wasn't sure it pineapple would be good, but once I tried it, I was hooked!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 11:02 other posts 
I've tried Hawaiian pizza and I will admit, it tastes okay. I much prefer fresh pineapple to canned and I lean toward more traditional toppings.

I really don't know which component is more important than the other, is it the crust, the sauce or the toppings? I kinda feel that in my opinion, the sauce might be the most important piece of the pie. I don't like Little Caesar pizza, Hungry Howies is meh and Jet's is good. Those are the 3 pizza places near me otherwise anything different is about 15 miles away. You mention Papa John's, I don't know of any Papa John's location within a 25 mile radius of me.

Have you ever tried a BLT pizza? YUMMY!
By Leilani [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 22:02 other posts 
I like mine with pineapple and pepperoni, both.
Thin crust is great. Domino's.

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 04:57 other posts 
Say goodbye to US Sears stores. They left Canada in January and paid executives multi million dollar "retainer fees" so they wouldn't bail out before things got sold. Meanwhile the employee's pensions have a shortfall of $260 Million. Lawyers and top executives get rich, employees get fucked. Nothing new here.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 10:10 other posts 
Well it is bad for sure.Last time I took some tools in for exchange I was not even able to get Craftsman tools in return!
Got off brand stuff with no warranty and not nearly the quality of what I took in.
I will say though,the store was filthy,in disrepair and the employees were snobby.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 10:24 other posts 
I mean, who hasn't bought something from Sears brick and mortar store or Sears catalog? Kenmore appliances and Craftsman tools are synonymous with Sears and I was not aware that Craftsman tool brand was sold to Stanley, Black and Decker.

Sears is the late 19th century what Amazon is to us today. It would be interesting to see where Amazon is in 100 years, but I will never know!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 10:59 other posts 
When I had to replace my dishwasher a year ago, I went to Sears because I saw an ad advertising a sale on appliances. When I entered the store I noticed there were a 3 sales people over by the appliance area. I walked over to the dishwasher area and started browsing. As I stood there I looked over at the sales people and not a single one of them came over to ask is they needed my help. They just stood there talking about what I have no idea. They did see me but they didn't care.

I walked over to see if I could get some help on one of the dishwashers and when I asked them they said there were some brochures on the table and just take one. Then they went back to talking to each other.

I then walked out of the store. Went over to Lowe's and got a better deal.

Not sure when Sears will finally go the way of the dinosaur but I am sure the executives will walk away with millions. And those employees who still are getting a pension from them will lose it all, maybe they already have.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 20:59 other posts 
I H@TE bad service!! These are commission sales people for heaven sakes.
Any extended warranties will become void when they shut down. Even manufacturers warranties were hard to deal with in Canada after their demise.
This is how Sears Canada fucked their employees.
only registered users can see external links
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 22:00 other posts 
I head on the news that Sears here in the US has declared bankruptcy and will be closing 142 stores leaving about 600 throughout the US. Management is a complete and utter failure yet they'll continue to pay the idiots while employees and retirees will suffer.

I doubt if any of the affected employees will get any severance as I suspect the board members will suck the company dry of its assets while making the lame excuse of how important they are to manage the remaining stores. Even though it was the same board members that drove the company into bankruptcy in the first place.

None of them knew how to adapt to a changing retail environment.

Such is life...

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 18:08 other posts 
Is anyone able to dumb it down for me, what is/are vipergirls? Is it a collection of "models" similar to a Playboy Bunny?

Does a vipergirl get paid for her images, does she own the rights to them when she becomes a vipergirl or do her images belong to the photographer or the website that the images are posted on? Is it likely that a vipergirl would create a profile on SYD/SYC?

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,18 15:00 other posts 
I chatted with a member from the UK and we were talking about the cinema/movies today. Often times even though people speak English, their dialogue, their accent will often make it difficult to understand.

I wonder if people from other countries would find it difficult to understand the speaking voices of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga in A Star is Born, which I did get to see Thursday night. Those voices are what I consider voices of someone without an accent.
By #545732 13,Oct,18 19:37
A buddy of mine from over your side of the pond came to visit me here in NW England a few years ago. I remember giggling at the totally bemused look on his face when my ex girlfriend was talking to him, and she talks very fast and has quite a thick accent too. Afterwards, I quietly said to him, "You didn't understand a word of that, did you?". He laughed and replied saying he picked up maybe half of it.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,18 19:58 other posts 
Yes, I'm speaking about English speaking countries where regions can often determine how the English language might sound because I am not referring to a country where English might be a second language.

Now what would be interesting to know is whether you understood what she said or did you find that her accent coupled with how fast she spoke, did YOU understand her?
By #545732 13,Oct,18 20:10
Oh, I understood her, but I've known her for over 20 years and used to the way she speaks now. And, to be fair on my American buddy, she does talk very fast too. Her answerphone messages usually have around 3 minutes of norrmal paced speech squeezed into a minute! And she could talk a glass eye to **** too!
I lived in Newcastle for 7 years in the 1990s. Their accent is very tricky to understand if it's a thick accent. I found it quite difficult to understand some for the first few months I was there, but I came back to my home town with a slight Newcastle accent myself too!
Terminology and slangs are mostly the issue, or at least that's my view on it.
By #562152 14,Oct,18 11:51
George Bernard Shaw was quoted (some others too) as saying, "The United States and England are two nations divided by a common language."
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 01:05 other posts 
I was told A Star is Born is an awesome movie! I am going to try to see it next week! what did you think of it?

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 09:02 other posts 
Whether you are spicing food or having a heated argument remember one great rule. You can always add more but you can never take it away.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 12:34 other posts 
We had theater tickets for Escanaba In Da Moonlight, Friday night. It wouldn't surprise me if no one has heard of this play, it was written by Jeff Daniels, of Dumb and Dumber, of a Michigan city located in our upper peninsula. Whatever... So we stop for dinner at a Chinese restaurant near the theater and I don't know what to order because all I see are traditional names of dishes versus a menu that is descriptive of what the dish is.

I know about ABC, almond boneless chicken, I know about the sweet and sour dishes and even egg foo young, which in my opinion is WRONG! Why would anyone want an egg floating around in gravy accompanied by vegetables served over crispy little noodles? Blech!

Okay, I can handle this, I like Szechuan spices, noodles, shrimp and pork, yeah, I can do this....and when the waitress asked me for my order, I believe the dish I selected was Drunken Noodles. She asked me how spicy I would like the dish to be and I selected medium. When dinner arrived, it looked like I anticipated, noodles, slivered pork, some shrimp and some vegetables so I was pleased with my selection until.... The dish had a peculiar taste, I wasn't sure that I liked how it was seasoned. My guess is the couple recognized my look and she asked what was the matter. I encouraged her to taste my dish to see what she thought. She concluded that the dish was made with curry. I had never tasted curry before, it tasted a bit like chili powder seasoning and certainly nothing that I anticipated would be on Chinese food. I thought Szechuan dishes were seasoned with hot oil to give the food the spicy hot flavor.

Yes, even after all the posts made about Chinese restaurants, that's where we dined Friday night. I was encouraged to see the parking lot filled but not full but should have said "HELL NO" when we walked in and I spotted diner's dirty dishes that had not yet been cleared.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 15:52 other posts 
We would have to eat at home all the time to be safe,then,we really wouldn't be safe because our water heaters don't get the water as hot as commercial.We would have to grow our own chickens,cows,and food for them and vegi's for us.

There is no "safe" food.We just have to do the best we can.

The worse smell I ever encountered in a eating place was when I had to go thru the back door of a fish camp on a monday morning to service equipment.The "fish" smell was HORRIBLE. I didn't eat much fish for a while even after I left that job.
But if you work at a turkey farm,hauling in the feed or hauling out the turkeys,you wouldn't want turkey either!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 18:09 other posts 
Curry on Chinese food, is just not right!
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 18:57 other posts 
Bella, I have a friend who worked in a Chinese restaurant when he was young. If any meat smelled off they added curry to it. Curry trumps bad chicken smell.
While you were in the restaurant did you use the washroom? Was it clean? Clean washrooms USUALLY mean clean kitchens. Dirty washrooms ALWAYS mean dirty kitchens. You can trust me on that one.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,18 20:13 other posts 
An interesting ABUSE referral made today and it is apparent that the member was deleted.

The reason given for referring the SYC member as follows; "Spamming with other people who are unaware they are being posted on a dick/pussy site"

I wonder how the referring member knew that there was a breach because no picture(s) submitted with his referral or any private message dialogue submitted to support his claim. This type of referral should worry many members who have more than themselves featured in their gallery because it is obvious to me that the members voting to delete did not give that any consideration.

By #562152 08,Oct,18 07:29
Godzillas has a new blog where he asks why burning points were abolished. I don't know what this is, let alone how to confirm it. But, if I understand it, it's a rule that admin had to change. Does anyone know what Godzillas was talking about?
By #568832 08,Oct,18 08:49
@ TWT . I Sent a PM to you on this .
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 10:33 other posts 
Perhaps TWOWARMTTS2 post is legitimate, maybe she really does not understand the concept of "burning points". In fact, there might be other members that are unfamiliar with the practice that members have employed to inflict "pain" upon another member.

Burn points; you have "x" amount of points and I believe it was 3:1 ratio that "I" would have to pay to burn said points. Gosh, many years ago shell accounts were created to "burn points" and one of the members who seemed to be a victim of having his points burned was JohnS. He would get SO PISSED.

Orchis, why would you feel there is a need to respond privately?
By #562152 08,Oct,18 11:27
If I may say,,I thank Orchis for his help in this matter. Bella, perhaps my post was legitimate. BTW, to save you time, I did answer you in my forum. You are welcome.
By #460385 08,Oct,18 11:32
OMG
By #562152 08,Oct,18 11:36
easy, baby,,don't get hurt,,
By #460385 08,Oct,18 11:46
OMG for real
By #562152 08,Oct,18 11:51
Bella,,here's your chance,,
By #460385 08,Oct,18 12:27
What does this mean? Are you giving bella an ultimatum to scold me?
By #562152 08,Oct,18 12:34
no ultimatum, lover,,is your ass itching?? hoping for a spanking from the queen of the forums (Bella)?
By #460385 08,Oct,18 12:39
Bella can spank me anytime. Hey at least you called me something nice today instead of a fag from the trailer park. Progress I guess.
By #562152 08,Oct,18 13:16
OOOOOOOOHHHHH,,i'm blushing,,BAD BOY,,,but,,all kidding aside,,i prefer to have you as a friend (and lover if it was possible) than enemies. And it's ok if you need a puke bucket,,,you have something at home that's very hard to replace,,
By #568832 08,Oct,18 12:23
Here is a transcript of what I sent to Ms TWT Hey TWT . Jeff here . Regarding that points burning . It was a feature that was on the sight a while back . Where if you didn't like a member for any reason you could burn there points . But it cost you points to burn theres . You had to be careful you didn't burn to many of there points in case you overspent your points and lost the lot
By #562152 08,Oct,18 12:36
Jeff,,you sly old dog,,please, tell how you miss old chat buddies,,,sorry,,i know you told me that in strict confidence,,my bad,,
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 12:54 other posts 
My point being that if one person didn't understand what point burning was, there could possibly be more members that would like to know, too.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 12:58 other posts 
Apparently, you need to be mindful of what you tell people in "strict confidence" because they don't respect that or you.

Say, I thought you previosly told members that your name is Jefferson, was I mistaken?
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 13:41 other posts 
Good lord---I thought that whole "in strictest confidence" crap had been abolished when the guy who misused the phrase so often left the site...
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 13:49 other posts 
I thought likewise, but as you can see in a posts above mine, it was used by TWOWARMTTS2 in her post to Orchis. The way I read her post, he told her something in strict confidence but she betrayed his confidence.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 15:36 other posts 
Odd that you should use the word "betrayed" there. It seems to me that one of those two people should be very familiar with how betrayal works...
By #562152 08,Oct,18 16:35
Don't keep us in suspense,,which one??
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 17:47 other posts 
The other one.
By #562152 08,Oct,18 13:35
would this John be JohnS?
By #460385 08,Oct,18 14:16
OMG
By #562152 08,Oct,18 14:20
What???? What???? what did I do now????
By #460385 08,Oct,18 14:26
Where in this whole conversation was JohnS mentioned?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 14:29 other posts 
It was me that initially mentioned him with regard to point burning. So often, JohnS was the target and he always whined about it when it happened.
By #460385 08,Oct,18 14:40
Oh I see it now. LoL
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 14:49 other posts 
Do you remember how it happened? The fake profile would be created and every one of his points would be taken. I gave him points from time to time and those were taken, too.
By #460385 08,Oct,18 14:53
Yeah, he had some enemies for sure.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 15:37 other posts 
Because he was an
(Damn, I missed using that one.)
By #460385 08,Oct,18 15:55
By #487013 13,Oct,18 08:02
I don’t know why he whined in the first place. The old Miser hoarded points like fuck and never spent any like he was the Scrooge of Australia.
By #562152 08,Oct,18 17:55
Well,, looks like Orchis was scared away,,I wonder why?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 17:58 other posts 
I've asked you nicely, via private message, please.
By #460385 08,Oct,18 18:37
@ Twowarm, why do you think he left?
By #562152 08,Oct,18 18:42
I checked on the member list and it didn't come up and his name doesn't show up on his posts here
By #562152 09,Oct,18 08:53
CC this AM I found out. The answer is on my page.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 09:24 other posts 
Really? Do you even believe that that 'anonymous" post would even be probable?

poolboy had what he considered dearer friendships or connections with others, far stronger than anything he would have spun in the few days that he had returned so I highly doubt that he would anonymously reach out and be in contact with her.

Hey, I even managed to capture a screen print of the conversation that I shared with Orchis and there was certainly nothing that was heated or grilling in. My guess is that what you might see on her page is fabricated and merely fake news.
By #460385 09,Oct,18 10:12
Haha. Fake news.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 10:42 other posts 
Yes, fake news. There was nothing about the conversation that I had with Orchis that was nagging or grilling UNLESS it was when he asked me for a list of members that I've "fallen out" with OR when I inquired about JohnS.

Yeah, Orchis mentioned that JohnS often connected with what he referred to as "useful idiots". Hmmmm....... do you think another useful idiot was found?
By #460385 09,Oct,18 11:02
Nope, I think the anonymous message was an inside job.
By #562152 09,Oct,18 13:16
@ CC,,,,are you saying Bella left the anonymous massage in my page??? why would she do that???
By #460385 09,Oct,18 13:40
OMG. No not bella.
By #562152 09,Oct,18 13:41
You??? No, sorry,,,Just Will??? Admin???
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

The mysterious John S???
By #460385 09,Oct,18 16:01
Yes, I think it was JohnS that text you anonymously.
By #562152 09,Oct,18 16:10
Ok,,i see now,,so you think this JohnS wanted what? For me to be happy this other guy Jeff was thinking of me?? It's a lot of work to just say "he left because he doesn't like Bella's treatment." I mean,,,if you look at the posting, it's not even confrontational .

anonymous wrote (Oct 9, 08:06):
Nothing you said my dear . I gave up because of the constant nagging and grilling I was getting from the wicked witch of the north . Jeff
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

and he must have seen my post from further up where i asked if he left because of something i said,,
By #460385 09,Oct,18 16:35
OMG, I'm just pulling your chain. I have no idea who left the msg. Administration just cleared it up for you.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 16:48 other posts 
Admin cleared up more than that concern. He responds to what he wants and will ignore the rest!
By #562152 09,Oct,18 19:22
CC, admin did, now all I would like to know is why Bella and you suspected there was fake news on my page and there was a hint of me being the perpetrator?
By #535529 09,Oct,18 16:15
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 16:41 other posts 
Look! Look for yourself, CountryCouple54, The-Ghost-of-Adelaide has appeared in the forum just as there was mention of JohnS. JohnS is here, or at the very least, one of his hounds. Is that Max or is that Pixie on the page? So many weird things happen on the internet! I'm sure that was poolboy who returned to update somebody he never previously interacted with!
By #562152 09,Oct,18 19:39
It's funny that now you are sure "poolboy" came back to update somebody he never interacted with.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 20:00 other posts 
It most certainly is, especially since he is not a fan of lipsipsuckit and Aussieman187.

Yes, we had a conversation yesterday nothing nagging or grilling and he spoke about useful idiots. Perhaps he had you in mind!
By #562152 09,Oct,18 20:07
Perhaps, as I said, I don't really know the gentleman. How about you? You've known me for a while. You think I'd make a useful idiot?
By 2nice [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 21:38 other posts 
By #562152 09,Oct,18 14:15
@ Bella,,why do you refer to Jwill as a useful idiot??
By admin [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 16:15 other posts 
With my level of access I can see that the message you are discussing was indeed left from the same location as former member #568832 was entering the site from. So, not fabricated.
By #562152 09,Oct,18 16:45
Thank you Admin,,,mystery solved,,,
By #562152 09,Oct,18 13:09
@BELLA please explain,,,what fake news are you talking about???
By #562152 09,Oct,18 19:35
@ Bella, I don't think it was fabricated. I don't know much about Mr Orchis. He left me a PM and we started to chat. It's my way to chat with anyone that visits me. I'm always nice unless they are not. I never look for an ulterior motive and Mr Orchis was very nice. Our chat was our chat and what was said is nobody's business but the chat happened. Whatever animosity you and this person had towards each other, I'm not privy to, but, it seems he is one more person not happy with you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 18:54 other posts 
Toolboy wasn't "scared away", that's just what he DOES. Historically, even when he was most active on the site, he would delete himself an average of three times a month.
By #562152 08,Oct,18 19:06
good,, i though it was something i said
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 21:47 other posts 
I kind of feel that his popping in then out so quickly shines an unfavorable light on him. My pops used to use this phrase with us while growing up, "it's time to take your lumps". Lumps, not meaning physical lumps, the psychological whooping we might get when we weren't truthful. Face it head on, no ducking and diving, "you" did what you did, now own up to it.
By #562152 08,Oct,18 23:40
Perhaps he didn't like the atmosphere in the site and decided there were other, better places to spend his time.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

I think I was right
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 10,Oct,18 18:43 other posts 
For those interested in this whole thing, you may want to go to my profile here and have a look at my message wall. It's over my head. I can't tell if that person is really Orchis or an imposter (or impostor depending on how you like it spelled) and when he says "using me (Max) to get back at bella" I honestly don't know what he's talking about. Also I can't tell if JohnS is alive or really passed away. Confused. He might be getting "impostored". (sp.)

anonymous wrote (Oct 10, 12:44):
Max. The song is Christina Perry . A thousand years . Sorry for using you to get back at bella! Jefferson.
[delete]
anonymous wrote (Oct 10, 11:5:
Sorry Max . It was all a hoax to wind bella! up . John is not dead very much alive . My apologies for involving you in it . But I had to make it sound convincing . Jefferson .
[delete]
Ravioli_Max wrote (Oct 8, 16:49):
Orchis...shoot, you're gone. Thank you for the points gift and...I think you gave me a pumpkin too which disappeared when you closed your account. Thank you for that as well. Hope you heal perfectly. Would welcome a message from you, anytime.
[delete] [delete & block]
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

At the end when I said "he" I meant Orchis.
It's enough to make your head spin or maybe just mine.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,18 18:56 other posts 
I really don't care.
By #562152 10,Oct,18 19:02
Ravioli Max I got the same or similar msgs,,,I couldn't care less. At first I thought someone with a sense of humor was just trying to stirr the pot. Now I think it's just BS between 2 people with lots of hatred.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 10,Oct,18 19:06 other posts 
TWOWARM, I saw your wall, thank you.
By #562152 10,Oct,18 19:49
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 10,Oct,18 19:57 other posts 
Thanks for those.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #706   #707   #708   #709   #710   #711   #712   #713   #714   #715   ...#756

Show It Off