Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #713

Pages:  #1... #708   #709   #710   #711   #712   #713   #714   #715   #716   #717   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #562152 10,Oct,18 10:19
Bella,,Your admirer, "Jefferson" the anonymous, left more mesgs on my page. I don't know why he can't communicate directly with you so, i'm going to make a wild guess,,someone is trying to put me in the middle of a Big, Lying, Conspiracy.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,18 12:37 other posts 
Sorry, he seems to be your admirer!
By #562152 10,Oct,18 17:35
must be my TTs
--------------------------------------- added after 47 minutes

All kidding aside, he says you don't take public mesgs. I assume the sender has to sign in to site.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 09:27 other posts 
pee, piss, urine

urine

"a watery, typically yellowish fluid stored in the bladder and discharged through the urethra. It is one of the body's chief means of eliminating excess water and salt and also contains nitrogen compounds such as urea and other waste substances removed from the blõõd by the kidneys."

So why would anyone want to drink it?
By #562152 10,Oct,18 09:52
Many people do, from Madonna to Steve McQueen(dead now) and British actress Sara Miles. It's been part of a health culture for a long time and there are many benefits to doin so (allegedly).
In real life, I've encountered several men that love Golden Showers, Including my ex, Charlie, but not one wanted to drink it. On site, it's totally different. My sexting buddies, sooner or later want to have a wet fantasy where they drink the urine,,,mine and/or theirs. Why? I don't know. I surmise that bodily functions where taboo subjects while growing up and they became a sort of sexual or sensual thing to do during sex.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,18 10:30 other posts 
Like I said in another thread,my body works really hard to get rid of it,why would I want to put it back in and recycle it? I think some men dream about a woman peeing on them just so they can at least get a good look at the puss!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,18 10:40 other posts 
Basically, my opinion regarding urine being body waste. My body is getting rid of toxins, urine fricken' stinks, why would I (or anyone else, for that matter) want to drink it? YUCK!

Literally being pissed on is an entirely different kink.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

I cannot drink Mountain Dew soda because it visually reminds me of piss.
By #562152 10,Oct,18 10:46
What ever happened to the missionary position?

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,18 09:28 other posts 
Has anyone seen the new remake of A Star is Born? I'm going tonight, have seen good reviews, I can't wait.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 16:25 other posts 
Why is it that some members have the knack of spinning words and posts into something BIGGER than what was said? GEESH!
By #562152 09,Oct,18 16:47
Who are these inept, bungling members??
--------------------------------------- added after 86 seconds

BTW,,thanks to Admin, the puzzle of Mr Orchis was resolved.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 16:17 other posts 
Here's some the funniest stuff, just stuff, I've ever encountered recently. (Thanks to twowarmtts for pointing it out.)

Many Americans believe that Christopher Columbus Is on the Supreme Court

only registered users can see external links

only registered users can see external links

This kind of thing would not have been possible in any other major country. Imagine a reporter asking Parisians whether they agree with the latest decision that in 2019 Napoleon Bonaparte become the Premier Président of the Court. They would all laugh at the stupid question.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 09:48 other posts 
This is a question(s) for the men folk; boxers, briefs OR nothing at all?

If you wear underwear, do you prefer them to be like Hanes, 3 pairs in a package OR do you like to mix it up and wear something a little more unconventional, whether it be a bold color or pattern of some type?

There is a member, yfrontsdad , that in my opinion, has THE BEST collection of briefs AND SOCKS!
By 2nice [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 12:10 other posts 
Boxers for me. I don’t like tight fitting underwear.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 12:27 other posts 
Colored boxer briefs. I prefer shades of blue.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 22:02 other posts 
I read a short article in PEOPLE magazine about a 16 year old fella finding a purse lying in the road, while driving home from school. He opened the purse hoping to find identification and was shocked to find 10,000.00 in it. He turned the purse over to the local police who I turn, located the owner.

What do you think you might do in that scenario?
By #568832 08,Oct,18 06:52
Exactly the same . Not only because I am a downright honest guy . YES I AM !!! But there are so many CCTV cameras about these days . You never know who is watching . There was a case of a guy who drove off from the bank with a bag of money on top of his car . The bag blew off and the money fell out all over the road . People where running all over picking it up . The cops said on the news they had CCTV pictures of all the people that picked up . So they better hand the doe back .
By #562152 08,Oct,18 07:24
Honesty is a fleeting comodity. Orchis,I'm with you. I want to be able to say, when I finally meet my maker, I sinned because I'm a woman but, never because I'm a thief.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 09:42 other posts 
Well if the money was not claimed he would get it back.So either way he was a winner.Honesty is the best policy.Try not to lie so you don't have to keep lieing to cover up the last 1..
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 10:17 other posts 
Here is something to ponder, a member pays their 15 points (it is actually 20 points) to open a forum thread. Here comes another member calls a third member a CUNT. How should the forum thread owner respond or handle the situation?
By #562152 08,Oct,18 10:25
as i did:

"She's really not popular with lots of people"

Honey,, i wont apologize for everything other members post in my forum. I learned that attitude here.

And, I also changed my policy of complaining when a friend or someone i respect get's insulted. If Anyone wants to do so, then, it's on you. Fight it out between yourselves. If anyone involves me, in a negative way, fair warning, i will melt down again.
I hope i was respectful and helpful.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 03:40 other posts 
If I came across a $10 bill lying on the sidwalk I may well pick it up and carry on my way, but if I came across much more I would certainly hand it into the police.
There was an incident a while ago here where someone picked up and walked away with a significant amount of cash. Evidently that is technically theft and you could be charged with that offence.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 12:32 other posts 
I was at a memorial yesterday for the wife of my high school boyfriend.

Strange, over the years, we've managed to stay in some kinda contact but over the last 10 to 15 years, I must confess, there has been little to no communication between us. It was by chance that I learned that his wife passed away because I flipping through a newspaper I found while at McDonald's, using their free WiFi.

So many people at the memorial, people I had not seen in 20+ years. Some I readily recognized, some not. It is so sad that some people use deaths as their opportunity to reconnect with the living, shame on me.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 15:24 other posts 
Yea,alot of times in my case a memorial winds up being a family reunion and everyone is always saying they will be in touch and what not and we all go back into our little cracks in the woodwork not to be seen again until another 1 pass's. But frankly there is a few in my family I don't give a rats ass to see anyhow.
I go to most of the high school class reunions and it is similar."Oh we will stay in touch". Which for some they now use face book or something but as for me,no one calls,no 1 comes by here,same old shit for 35 years.
I didn't relate with them that much in school and still don't.
Mostly go to the reunions to see how fat all those girls got that always thought they were to good for me.And all those guys they took up with! HEHE,fat as barrels! hehehe
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 15:59 other posts 
You spent money to go to reunions to see which girls got fat?

Some of the school jocks look like they had a litter of kitties, too.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 22:38 other posts 
Well the food weren't bad at the last 2.
Yea,you know,well maby, there is always the cheerleaders and the dainty ,prissy type girls that would see me in my old clothes and sneer.I was a titewad even in school.I still wear used rental uniform clothes like mechanics wear.Cheap!And if they get screwed up,chunk em!
But now,all those cheerleaders but 1, couldn't fit their skirts over their heads,much less their waist!. They look like the politically correct Barbie dolls you see cartoon pics of.
Oh gosh , and those guys that were so "perfect" the wrestlers and the foot ball players,!HAHA, litter of kittens is a understatement! more like dropping a baby whale!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 12:03 other posts 
admin is there a way for you to develop some type of voting/scoring/rating/flag feature that members could rate a poster's content and/or validity of a post made in the Forum? 

I don't want to blacklist anyone but for members who are on a personal mission to annoy or attack other members, I find that unacceptable.

How the flag system works, in my mind, when/if a member receives 5 flags or some determined amount within a specified period of time, the member is put in "time out" for 3 days in which [s]he cannot post in the Forum. 

Is that possible?

I found my original post and modified it slightly.
By #562152 07,Oct,18 16:25
This is an excellent idea. I know it would be very helpful to me.
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

At least it would be less subjective and more sustantive

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 10:45 other posts 
And "This from a lady who's sexiest pic is an eye from the Internet", I want to thank all of you for making it possible for me to achieve and receive a Top of the Month recognition for what I can only assume is the picture of MY PUSSY!

I thank you and Oz thanks you, too! kiss, kiss.....!

● By the way, for those that might think it is a "random" eye from the internet, NOT, it is MY EYE. And an f.y.i., it is whose, not who's. You're welcome.
By #460385 06,Oct,18 13:40
Haha. Your pussy beat her pussy. Although yours is much prettier.
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 13:48 other posts 
Much MORE prettier.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 14:30 other posts 
Thank you, 2nice, you are just too nice!
By #562152 06,Oct,18 16:53
Hard to be more than much prettier
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 14:29 other posts 
Thank you. He is a boy and I tell him all the time just how HANDSOME he is. I think that's why he's got that, "oh, hell no, here she goes, AGAIN!" look on his face!
By #460385 06,Oct,18 16:50
You're welcome.
By #562152 06,Oct,18 16:53
You're
By #562152 06,Oct,18 16:52
Congratulations, we shared the page but your pussy is a lot pretier. Whose word is who's? Poor grammar.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

BUMP,,
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

And a very pretty eye it is, but, the owner likes to get even,and hold a grudge.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 17:24 other posts 
No, not really. You went off on a number of members the other day for something, that in my opinion, began as a "gripe" for you. The insults hurled were not contained to just this thread, they were posted in a couple other threads. I'm glad that you and CountryCouple54 are putting aside what got out of hand.

I don't know whether anyone reads OUR posts, if they do, I wanted to set the record straight, your post was inaccurate. 👍
By #562152 06,Oct,18 18:44
Is the record straight now? I did have a "melt down". Your words. I apologized to almost all involved for the insults. I got insulted too. I did not, nor do I now, apologize for my "gripe".
What the hell, enjoy your win. If it makes you feel better to set "the record straight", go for it. I hope I don't get involved in anything like what happened the other day again, but,if I do, I'll do a poll and ask if I'm being wronged or insulted before I react. Waiting for the results will make me realize it is all BS
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 00:33 other posts 
Yes, I feel that I did set the record straight.

Yes, you were insulted and I am very sorry that happened but I do not recall insulting you, therefore I was quite surprised and saddened to learn that you decided to post about me in an unfavorable way.
By #562152 07,Oct,18 08:27
Bella, insults are not the way to argue. I am upset that I do that. I realize I am as guilty as the other people when it comes to using insults. However, insults are not the only way to denigrate a person. You have called my posts and me silly. You have stated that I post to generate attention. You have hinted that the way I make tributes and post personal pics are laughable. You have stated that I post threads that don’t follow some subject being discussed. You don’t like the friends I have and allow people to call me crazy on the same sentence he refers to one of my friends as a walrus. You have a following. CC54, JUSTWILL, 2NICE, and several others. That is good, except that you can’t take a dump without them coming to join your current cause. When they do, they become (mostly) belligerent when I’m involved.
They have a right to express their opinions. Being insulting because they find someone that can argue against their point of view and can’t make headway with me, is not right. And that’s the main reason I went after you. You, may not insult, but you let these other people do the dirty work in your forum. You’ll deny it and I bet I’ll get a whole bunch of grief for saying this. They’ll say, “I’m my own man, etc”. I seldom pay attention about what people say about other people in other forums and in personal messages, but, you do not have a friendly reputation. Many people have said, in private messages, that they don’t like the way you act in your forum. In a moment of anger, I posted in other forums a cowardly and untrue thread about you. The right way was to post it in your forum, to your face.
I’m sorry you were surprised by my reaction. I was too.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Oh, BTW, I asked admin to delete me when i left the site. He was kind enough to do it (ask him). When I decided to come back the sign up would not allow me to use "twowarmtts" again. The caps? I had the caps on and did not know it would show up in my NOM DE Gerre for ever.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 11:47 other posts 
I am opinionated and my opinions will always be just that, my opinions. The members that you called out, JustWill, 2nice and CountryCouple54 are free thinkers and believe it or not, we primarily only interact in the forum. JustWill has a fairly decent knack of reading people and prior to the shit storm, I asked him if he felt you were the same person, the former twowarmtts because I felt that the member returning as TWOWARMTTS2 came across so nasty and belligerent. Prior to 2nice weighing in on the day of the shit storm, I asked him why Aussieman187 posted a snarky post on his wall. And CountryCouple54, we do not necessarily exchange private messages one per month.

Years ago, the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread went sideways and I never wanted THAT thread to have disparaging remarks posted about former members and the only way I felt that I could rein it in was to blacklist several members, and I did and it pissed them off. Somewhere in this thread, I believe I suggested the implementation of a "time out" button, something that suggests that it is time to cool down and stop posting. Something short of blacklisting a person but sadly, that post is lost somewhere in all the shit that was hurled. Everybody wants the last word...

And the many people that who have expressed to you via private message that they don't like the way I act in my forum are entitled to their opinion. Too bad their personalities aren't strong enough to allow them to speak their own mind. And with that, I'm going to close by saying, please, don't suggest that only my "friends" make disparaging remarks about other members, certain members, because you know your "friends" do the same.
By #562152 07,Oct,18 11:59
one last thing and then i'll drop it. As twowarmtts, I did fight with you and CC54. Charlie told me that CC54 thought I had resurfaced as Lancer1026 because he sounded so much like me, paraphrasing, he's as nasty as twowarmtts. The truth is, at the time of my previous account I thought you were, somehow, part of the Administration of the site and was afraid I might get deleted. After i deleted myself (and finding out i missed being here) when I came back I figured that I either told it as i believe it to be or shut my mouth. And, yes, because someone is my friend or not, does not mean that he/she wont be as bad as your "friends".
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 14:58 other posts 
I am going to say this once again:
I am nobody's FOLLOWER.
I agree with the people I agree with, and I disagree with those same people when I think they are wrong.
It just so happens that during your "melt down" you were saying some really off-the-wall shit and failing to comprehend that the crap you were ranting at me about was based on your taking stuff I said totally out of context.
I tried to explain that to you--several times--but you just kept getting more and more cranky.
The fact that bella, CC54, 2Nice,Mr. Blue, and I all happened to agree with each other is because we all thought you were being goofy. That's more an indication that you WERE being goofy than that we were "ganging up" on you.
(Also, I don't recall "insulting" you at any time.)
Ask any of the folks you names; at various times I have had words with them here, too.
By #562152 07,Oct,18 16:22
JUSTWILL, I was being goofy. I said some really off the wall shit. It was all in my head. You never insulted me. Finally, after many times of trying to get it in my head, I understand you are your own man. The crap I was ranting at you about was because I took stuff you said all out of context. I'm sorry. My mind doesn't have the capacity to analyze these things. I'm only a woman and sometimes, during certain times of the month, my mind is on other things. Please, the next time I get like that, and, l hope I don't, remind me to take my Midol.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 20:23 other posts 

By #460385 06,Oct,18 10:15
I think Administration knows what he is doing. This isn't his first rodeo. Negative gifts and votes are part of this site. If there was no need or no benefit from them, administration would not have them. I agree with bella.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 10:39 other posts 
Thank you. Yes, he has made the negative gifts available because there are enough members that want them. And as long as those members are willing to "spend" 20 to 150 points to send them, you better believe that those gifts are going to be made available.

Maybe admin needs to consider and factor in the cost of inflation and raise the price of the 5 point gifts to 10 points. Just sayin'.....
By #562152 06,Oct,18 18:50
CC I think you are right that admin knows his business. I'm sure he's always on the lookout for any changes to his business model. A business that doesn't change ends up like Sears.
By #460385 06,Oct,18 18:58
If you have been here long enough you would know that he has continuely changed and added things.
By #562152 06,Oct,18 19:06
Ok,,so, it's not a stretch that he might entertain a change

But,if he doesn't, it won't hurt to ask, right?
By #460385 07,Oct,18 01:43
Nope, go right a
head.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #708   #709   #710   #711   #712   #713   #714   #715   #716   #717   ...#756

Show It Off