Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #756

Pages:  #1... #747   #748   #749   #750   #751   #752   #753   #754   #755   #756  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By binman101 [Ignore] 21,May,18 09:55 other posts 
Someone asked him to put a photo on where it had not been pumped, not sure if any were put on though

By princea [Ignore] 21,May,18 01:16 other posts 
they look terrible when they are pumped!!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:42 other posts 
Okay, I'm going to try to be respectful about this and here goes......

I just finished looking at the POPULAR PAGE and I would sincerely like to know why members seem to believe everything that they see? Why, oh why, are there multiple pictures of a new member on that page? The 26 year old guy claims he pumps. The only thing he pumped or pushed was the button on his device under the Photoshop app. Gimme a break, do you ninnyhammers really believe that his dick is real?
By 2nice [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:55 other posts 
I laughed out loud when I saw those pictures. While his shop skills aren’t bad, his ego interfered with what is believable, and what is ludicrous.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:59 other posts 
But you both "viewed" it didn't you? So did I. That's why he's there. Lots of people do believe but they saw it on the internet so it must be true.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 21:45 other posts 
kebmo, yeah, I "looked" at the picture but I did not have to click on more than one to realize that his damn dong was Photoshop'd!

I'm going to call out all the damn dummies that commented on or voted on the particular member I'm speaking of.
No way in hell it is real BUT if it is ... OH MY Still nice to dream right ? Some want to believe it is real.
By 2nice [Ignore] 20,May,18 19:22 other posts 
A dream? That would be a nightmare and a curse. You would be unable to have sex with anyone on the planet. Well, except for maybe a past member here who used to post pictures of tree limbs up his ass.
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 20,May,18 19:27 other posts 
Well with his help I am sure he could make any hole big enough to take it. In my dreams I would like to SEE one that big, I said nothing about taking it
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 21:51 other posts 
Yeah, that guy was something else and his poor butt was all tore up!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 21:53 other posts 
But in the picture where he's standing sideways, his dick looks bigger than his calves! C'mon!
By firefox553 [Ignore] 20,May,18 19:29 other posts 
I did not believe it. He said he pumped his dick for 6hrs there is now way.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,May,18 19:50 other posts 
Indeed! I can't even imagine 6 hrs of pumping! I doubt the dick could take it and 6 hours would surely cause some major damage.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #747   #748   #749   #750   #751   #752   #753   #754   #755   #756  

Show It Off