Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #753

Pages:  #1... #745   #746   #747   #748   #749   #750   #751   #752   #753   #754  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,18 23:40 other posts 
Dang! Not that it surprises me, countrycouple54 (or should I say the Mrs.), are tearing up the FREE THEME IMAGE CONTEST! They have four winner's awards on their page. It should have been five because, in my humble opinion, Mr. was robbed of that title in THE BEST BUTT PIC 😁 contest.

By 2nice [Ignore] 22,May,18 11:52 other posts 
This thread will NEVER be as popular as “Pissing At Urinals”.
By #460385 22,May,18 12:33
Now that's fucking funny but true.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 14:22 other posts 
No, and "PISSING AT URINALS" probably will never be as popular as RANDOM BULLSHIT.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,May,18 14:25 other posts 
It seems to me that pissing IN urinals is a much more sanitary practice. Just pissing at them is lazy and sloppy.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 14:31 other posts 
I am a firm believer that guys are okay with their urine getting "close" to the target, aka toilet. Occasionally, I will use the unisex restroom at Anytime Fitness and it is plain to see that guys do not give a rat's ass if their urine makes it in the toilet.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,May,18 20:33 other posts 
I don't understand why homes aren't built with urinals in the bathrooms. If I were to build a house it should would sure have one.
By #551482 23,May,18 16:43
You may be right there. But numbers don´t necessarily count. Will this thread ever be as popular as "Toilet Times in the Garden of Vesse"? to pincushion.....
By 2nice [Ignore] 23,May,18 21:34 other posts 
Ohhh....those were the days.

You rock, man.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,18 00:55 other posts 
Was it my imagination or wasn't it originally only 20 points to create a contest in the "Free Theme Image Contest"?
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,18 04:45 other posts 
Yes it was Bella. With all the contests on the go obviously that was a bargain.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,18 10:05 other posts 
Yes, I thought it was only 20 points to create a "uniquely" themed photo contest, such a MAJOR increase in points while the contest concept is still in its "maiden voyage" and there are wrinkles to iron out.

I believe that I recall that it was 20 points if members wanted to add their picture to a given contest yet now I see that the cost is 15 points.
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,May,18 11:42 other posts 
It seems to be taking off with a lot of new entries over the past two days. I don’t mind the increase in cost.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,18 21:06 other posts 
Yes, it does seem to be taking off. In retrospect, I've sponsored 3 contests that seem to have sparked an interest in a good amount of the membership. There was the BEST OUTDOORS PIC 😁 contest that had 42 entrants, THE BEST BUTT PIC 😁 contest that attracted 50 entrants and BULGES! BULGES! BULGES!!!! 😁 that had 42 entrants.

I want to say when those contests were launched, it cost the member 20 points to enter their picture and even with the going rate of 15 points, the contests with 42 entrants generated 630+ points, the contest with 50 entrants generated 750+ points so I really do think admin should come up with a better prize than one valued at 100 points.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,18 21:31 other posts 
By the way, I just looked at the contests that are already in progress, IF I COUNTED CORRECTLY, there are 83 in progress and there are 11 that drew 40 or more interested members.

I kinda think that the Free Theme Image Contest has proved to be successful an received with much enthusiasm.
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,May,18 09:12 other posts 
I’m digging it.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 09:29 other posts 
I will be more into it once the results are posted.

Just my observation, for this feature being less than 2 weeks old, I'm finding that some of the contests seem repetitive.
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,May,18 13:12 other posts 
I guess there’s only so many things you can say about dicks, boobs and whisker biscuits.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,18 17:39 other posts 
One of my friends one a contest that was very popular. He not only received the trophy for being the winner, he received in excess of 200+ points. That's what I'm talking about! WOO HOO!!!! for the FREE THEME IMAGE CONTEST!
By #545929 22,May,18 14:13
One thing which hasn't been mentioned in the contest outline is what is going to happen when there is a tie in the voting results, which is going to eventually occur.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,18 09:52 other posts 
Woo hoo!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

The first few Free Theme Image Contests have been decided and awards were given! The "gift" is attractive and very unique.

I've been told that participating contest entrants are notified, via a system generated private message, that the contest is over AND advised how their picture fared! Nicely done, admin.

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,May,18 04:57 other posts 
I bought tickets for April Wine yesterday. They are a Canadian classic rock band and known somewhat in the US. Here are three of their better known songs. Enjoy!
only registered users can see external links
Of course it's better with headphones!

By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,18 09:31 other posts 
Oh my goodness!

By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 14:37 other posts 
With regard to the Free Theme Image Contest, I'm surprised that there are a couple of contests that are videos instead of pictures. And some of the videos are quite "pricey" point wise.
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,May,18 15:32 other posts 
Those posting should be more considerate of potential voters.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 17:46 other posts 
For sure! It will be interesting to see which member's video wins and if the views had actually increased.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,May,18 19:44 other posts 
Is there a way for me to tell how much viewers will pay to watch my video or how much I will pay to watch someone's video? I paid 17 points the other day to watch one and 2 points to watch another. I don't get it.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 20:18 other posts 
Well, if the video is going to cost you points, it is written in red. I really don't know what causes one video to be 17 points and another to be zero. It probably has something to do with the size of the file and the quality of the file. Like if you want to have HD with your dish or cable company, you pay more.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,May,18 20:30 other posts 
I'm just not going to watch ANY.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 08:38 other posts 
Has anyone ever noticed that when admin posts something in the forum, whether informative OR snarky, you cannot (+) or (-) him. WTF?
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,May,18 14:10 other posts 
What are they for? I've never used them.
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

...until now. I just + my own comment. Is that like verbal masturbation?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Oops I did it again to that new comment. I just let you know that I'll do it again after I post this.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Oh, I love this!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 14:18 other posts 
You cannot (+) or (-) your own posts, you crazy Canuck!

The (+) and (-) is the means of being able to say, (+) "yes, I agree and support your post" OR (-) "no, hell no, you are way off base".
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,May,18 14:24 other posts 
I can, I did and I will continue to do so. It causes a stimulation within my body below my belly button and above my knees. +++++++++++++++++++++++++
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Oh, that's enough for now. Maybe I'll do it again later and post a photo of me +++++++ing.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

When you live alone, you have to amuse yourself.

By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,18 17:45 other posts 
Thank you Queen Victoria from all Canadians for the day off!

Maybe I'll take some photos of my cock today Your Majesty.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,18 18:09 other posts 
She don't wanna see your Canadian Curve!
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,May,18 00:35 other posts 
Yes she does Bella. EVERYONE wants to see my cock.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 08:40 other posts 
kebmo, either put your readers on or squint and look at that picture again in the link you provided. She's turned her back on you and she ain't smiling!
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,May,18 07:55 other posts 
I wish Donald Trump would give us a day off...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 08:34 other posts 
Well, you work for the "wrong" employer.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 09:34 other posts 
Hey, based on your last private message, it kinda sounds like you would not do anything relaxing if you had a paid day off!
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,May,18 10:20 other posts 
No, it probably wouldn’t be relaxing.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 10:24 other posts 
Well, would it be kinky?
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,May,18 10:40 other posts 
Haha, well...I’m certain at least a few of my activities would be that day.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,18 10:23 other posts 
ATTENTION SYC MEMBERS WITH "STRANGE PUSSY":

I found this interesting post in the "Say Something" column posted on SYD. All interested members can contact the seemingly sensitive member, Dicky

"I'm Really Horny & Need Some New Strange Pussy Can Any Of U Nasty Bicthes Help Me Please I Want To Cum N Some New Pussy"

By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 21,May,18 10:31 other posts 
On a NEW SUBJECT: GIFTS: Why is it that IF someone would want to cash in a gift they / you do not get the same value of points : ?

GIFT COST CASH IN VALUE

Slice of pie 20 10
Blue Ribbon 20 10
Fireworks 20 0
Sundae 20 10
Movie Date 20 10
Piece of Cake 20 10
Stud Muffin 20 0
Hugs & Kisses 20 0

Just curious ? Any thoughts ?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,18 13:20 other posts 
My GUESS is that was something admin put into place to insure that there was no point swapping between accounts.

Years ago, there were a good number of shell accounts that were established primarily for the purpose of Domination Game. Can you imagine if YOU were able to create "x" amount of shell accounts that COULD possibly elevate you to the king or queen of the site? And then those shell accounts would gift you and you destroyed those gifts and received the actual point value? You would be sitting on buckets full of points which you COULD use to wreak havoc amongst the general membership. That's really is what happened.

It's also kinda like it costing you 3 points to vote [HOT] and the recipient receiving only 2 OR "donating" points to another member and the recipient receiving about 75% of what it cost you.

Now with regard to the gifts, the gifts are set up as "good", "funny/questionable" and "negative". So as you noted, if I send you a "good" gift, you can destroy it and in MOST cases, receive 1/2 the value of what the sender spent. If I send you a "funny/questionable" gift and if you chose to destroy it, you receive absolutely nothing. And in the event that I send you a negative gift, it will actually cost you the exact point value to destroy it. Capitalism!
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 21,May,18 19:25 other posts 
But what I am saying is the Hugs, Stud, and Fireworks all cost 20 like the others I listed yet "cash in" value is 0 ?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,18 21:00 other posts 
Yes, I understood but I have no idea what admin's logic was when he categorized the gifts.

I can't explain why the holiday fireworks is categorized as a good gift, yet IF you thought you wanted to destroy for points, there is no redemption value. I have no idea why the "Hugs & Kisses" and the "Stud" muffin gifts are considered "harmless joke" gifts. It seems to me that those gifts were not classified correctly. It was just my intent to illustrate that in MOST instances, "good gifts" could be destroyed by the recipient whereby the recipient would receive 1/2 the original point value. "Joke/harmless gifts" could be destroyed by the recipient and the would receive zip, zero, nada. And "negative gifts" would cost the recipient the face value of the gift to destry/remove it from their page OR any member that chose to do so.

Other than a few different gifts being added or removed, I have no idea why things are done the way they are done but I can tell you that it is the way things have been done for the last 8+ years.

By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,18 06:01 other posts 
Enjoy this beautiful song while you enjoy SYD.

K.D. Lang sings Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah 17.5M views.

This is the only cover that I think is better than the original. Sorry Leonard. RIP

By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,18 15:29 other posts 
HOT DAMN! That was just awesome.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,18 17:17 other posts 
Isn't it?!?!? It's from the 2005 Juno Awards, Canada's version of the Grammy's. She also sang it at the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, BC.

Nothing says humble like her smile at the end of the song as the crowd gets to their feet.

My Dad's wife is religious and she LOVES it! I didn't tell here that KD Lang is gay though.

Here's KD singing Roy Orbison's Crying. Her range is amazing.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #745   #746   #747   #748   #749   #750   #751   #752   #753   #754  

Show It Off