Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #715

Pages:  #1... #710   #711   #712   #713   #714   #715   #716   #717   #718   #719   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #562152 04,Oct,18 10:08
Due to my melt down Ms Bella thread got lost yesterday,,,so, to remedy the situation somewhat, i'm re-posting Ms Bella's birthday wish to basque9

It is October 9, 2018 and once again, it is basque9 's birthday. Please pop by his page and wish him a happy day!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 10:19 other posts 
Thank you. I posted that at 01:45 and almost 9 hours later, I see a typo, my typo.

basque9 's birthday is TODAY, October 4th not October 9th.
By #562152 04,Oct,18 10:21
I thought so, but, i don't know the gentleman. He seems like a darling,
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 14:58 other posts 
BUMP
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 10:42 other posts 
BUMP!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 16:35 other posts 
BUMP
By #562152 04,Oct,18 16:51
I just found out what BUMP means. I'm Internet challanged

By #568769 04,Oct,18 15:24
Ninnyhammers!! I CANNOT believe that is the FIRST time I EVER heard that! Where have I been? I be Thank you too, Bella! Ninnyhammers. I am going to use that in my everyday life!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 15:08 other posts 
Can WE PLEASE let yesterday's SHIT STORM rest?

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 15:05 other posts 
Another GOOD "Abuse Report" frozen for 24 hours by a member who agreed with the reporting member that the reported member had breached site guidelines by uploading internet pictures. Why was voting frozen? Who knows, no reason given, they probably just wanted to "push the button".

By #562152 04,Oct,18 07:42
You, people, attack a person and get highly insulted when that person fights back. Take the CC54's. Because I hit back I am now a-- I really don't know how Charlie put up with your bipolar ass for 33 years. That guy deserves a beer--woman. By the way, this Charlie is the same one CC said he wouldn't even piss on him if he was on the ground and on fire.--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutesAlso, I don't call every guy that's not attracted to me, gay. I call him stupid. And, as far as calling you gay, I shouldn't have. That's not fair to gays. I don't bash gay. Their sexual preference does not matter, it does not define who they are. You, CC, h_ate being called gay. I guess you h_ate gays.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 04:34 other posts 
Have y'all noticed the picture that is currently #1 on the Popular page? Yeah, it was uploaded by a brand new member, tHATDUDE2121 ! How can a new guy get so lucky, posts only one picture and it ZOOMS to the number 1 spot!? Do you think it is because that picture is an internet pic and has 54 matches on TinEye? I do!
By #460385 02,Oct,18 08:18
Yeap. I found 56 links to internet sites. But nothing but a hassle trying to get a good link. Too many viruses on the links.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 09:55 other posts 
Do you think that the returning SYC member, opalblu is legit even though her gallery of pics can also be found on only registered users can see external links ?
By #460385 02,Oct,18 10:07
No, she was here before and deleted. I think administration might have handled it last time. But might be wrong.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I still don't understand why people freeze the abuse report when they vote to delete. Am I missing something?
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 10:16 other posts 
I think that freezing the report gives some members with self-esteem issues a sense of POWER. They freeze the reports just to get a "look how awesome I am!" buzz.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 10:20 other posts 
I totally agree, that freezing makes no sense at all.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 11:19 other posts 
No, I don't understand why members freeze voting especially when they vote to delete. Perhaps if admin placed a BOLD message like, INCLUDE A REASON FOR VOTING FREEZE.

I was going to word it "please include a reason....", but that please sounded too nice.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 21:48 other posts 
No, you are not missing anything but it looks like admin removed the freeze option.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 10:22 other posts 
Why would she post on here if she has other money making avenues elsewhere. It is not impossible but I think highly unlikely.
By #460385 02,Oct,18 10:28
There have been others that advertise here and still do. Whether to promote something they are selling, or their webcam site, and I know of at least one that promotes her Tumblr page.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 06:57 other posts 
You are right. I suppose that it all depends on how successful they are elsewhere, but I remain to be convinced that this is a good place to advertise. That of course is just a gut feeling based on no concrete evidence.
By #562152 02,Oct,18 11:38
doesn't it get to #1 by the votes it gets here?? Looks like few know about internet pics,,

By #539433 03,Oct,18 22:51
/member.php?w=568296 has some nice pics not sure if it's him
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 01:39 other posts 
Well, we can probably rule out the Internet pictures as NOT being him, right? Now, I'm really not a dick detective, but once you rule out the Internet pics, then there are two different dicks to choose from, so my guess is that there is a 50% chance that one of those dicks MIGHT be his!
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 04:03 other posts 
A dicktective?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 04:35 other posts 
Haha! That, I am not!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 01:45 other posts 
It is October 9, 2018 and once again, it is basque9 's birthday. Please pop by his page and wish him a happy day!

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 15:27 other posts 
I think it would be great if it became "a thing" for young people to go around snipping off man buns then posting the fun on youtube.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 15:34 other posts 
NO WAY! I have imagined what some people look like and I have imagined that JustWill sports a man bun from time to time and I don't want him to be a victim of such a malicious prank.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 15:36 other posts 
Sorry, no "man bun" here. I tie it in a tail and tuck it down the back of my shirt when I am at work.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 17:27 other posts 
Too bad, I bet you would look quite sexy sporting one.
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 20:54 other posts 
I think they are the stupidest thing since....
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

buying non sliced bread.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 21:02 other posts 
Nope, I think JustWill could pull it off with his silky raven colored hair.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 21:35 other posts 
Sadly, not as raven colored as it once was. Age has brought a touch of grey...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 21:38 other posts 
A touch of grey? You earned it being a teacher!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 21:33 other posts 
I agree 100%.
While I am a HUGE fan of men's buns, I am NOT a fan of man-buns.

By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 21:21 other posts 
So...when do we get the pie?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 21:23 other posts 
I'm sending you a whole damn pie and it's up to you to cut and serve it....
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 21:30 other posts 
What? You expect me to share?!
Fuck that...I EARNED this pie, and Imma eat it all by my lonesome.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 21:33 other posts 
Whatever you choose to do, it's your pie, ol' Mr. Stingy !
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 21:36 other posts 
When it comes to pie, it's every man for himself, dammit!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 20:07 other posts 
admin is there a way for you to develop some type of voting/scoring/rating/flag feature that members could rate a poster's content and/or validity of a post?

I don't want to blacklist anyone but for a member to be on a personal mission to annoy members seems peculiar. If a member receives 5 flags or some determined amount within a determined period of time, the member is put in "time out" for 3, 4, 5 days in which [s]he cannot post in the Forum.

Is that possible?

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 18:12 other posts 
Another member mentioned to me that he could not post in the forum because of the number members that had blacklisted him. I don't know, it probably had to do with the ratio of friends to blacklisters. I believe that he was blacklisted because of how members perceive his words and/or actions in chat. Chat and participation in the Forum are two different things.

admin has developed a system that if you post your uploaded pictures incorrectly, you receive a "time out" whereby you cannot post pictures for a certain amount of days. With that in mind, wouldn't it be nice if admin was able to develop some type of voting/scoring/rating/flags feature that members could rate the poster's content and/or validity of a post? Seriously? If a member receives 5 flags or some determined amount within a determined period of time, the member is put in "time out" for 3, 4, 5 days in which [s]he cannot post in the Forum. I'm not into blacklisting people so blacklisting is NOT an option.

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 05:27 other posts 
"As a country we don't have a shortage of marijuana, we have a shortage of legal marijuana."

-CBC News

On October 17th it becomes legal everywhere in Canada.
By #562152 03,Oct,18 08:56
--------------------------------------- added after 72 secondsAs a k id I was told Canadians are good people,,,just a little tight ass. Dad,,you were wrong,
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 11:41 other posts 
Keep your second hand smoke away from ME!
I want to remain sober and able to function normally and not under the influence of a weed. You live and enjoy life as you see fit,but please,keep that stuff and smoke away from me and any young people that are not responsible enough yet to know rather or not they want to be influenced and controlled by a weed.
By #562152 03,Oct,18 13:19
Mr Phart,,,b4 i can share my second hand smoke with you, i would first have to share my time with you,,,,,,not a chance,,,and the only young people i would partake with are the guys that supply me with it,,,as far as it being a weed,,,i wouldn't know,,that part of the botanical community is split on that. They've been carrying research for a long, long time,,,
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 14:21 other posts 
Phart you'd have to come to Canada to get the second hand smoke. It' won't waft across the border. I assume you don't drink.
By #562152 03,Oct,18 17:49
Mr Phart,,, only registered users can see external links

By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 12:49 other posts 
Apparently, Mike Wilder Sucks Cocks.
If you don't believe me, just check out the 17 blog posts he added today (all within a half hour period!)

--------------------------------------- added after 119 seconds

Oh, for the love of Jeebus! The word seven--teen is actually censored?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 13:54 other posts 
Wow, that's impressive!

Just a word of caution, I opened up 4 of his "blogs" and what I noticed was that my email address popped up in the corner for a split second. Now I'm wondering what potential problems that that might cause me.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #710   #711   #712   #713   #714   #715   #716   #717   #718   #719   ...#756

Show It Off