Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #660

Pages:  #1... #655   #656   #657   #658   #659   #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 10:12 other posts 
My little town, it is so "Mayberry-esque" HOWEVER, a law or ordinance was passed allowing the townsfolk to drive their golf carts on all residential streets. Yeah, now golf cart owner operators can now drive their golf carts throughout the city, but cannot operate their golf cart on the main drag, aka highway!
By #578610 23,Apr,19 11:04
Are you more an Aunt Bee or a Thelma Lou, type??
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 05:42 other posts 
You can in Pennsylvania as long as your golf cart has the proper lighting head lights tail lights brake lights and turn signals
By #578610 24,Apr,19 07:10
Wouldn't that be a car?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 20:57 other posts 
A slow car kinda
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 08:24 other posts 
Is that all throughout Pennsylvania or possibly based on the county and/or city?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 09:23 other posts 
around here the speed limit has to be below 35mph on the street they are driving on and there has to be lights and hwy approved tires.
My complaint is that 2 old men in the local town that are considered to blind to drive a car are now driving their golf carts on the street! I can't see how that is any safer! Slower,but still unsafe.
I HOPE the folks driving their carts have insurance on them.I have it on 1 of mine because I use it on camp grounds and such.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 10:03 other posts 
I BELIEVE that our ordinance requires the operator of the golf cart to have a valid driver's license. I'm sure that's so that there are not issues with legally blind people driving or a bunch of 12 year olds drag racing.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 09:55 other posts 
I meant to ask, what are the specifications on that motorized barstool and what is it equipped with?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 20:54 other posts 
A bar stool a motor and a cup holder for my beer
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

The important stuff
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 21:08 other posts 
A cup holder for the beer? And this concept "vehicle" was designed and built to go to and from the mailbox?
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 21:12 other posts 
Is barstool still operable? Please, would you have Marcus video you on this stool zooming around and extra points to you if you can get the goat(s) in the background!
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 21:29 other posts 
The moto-stool I saw a few years ago looked about as safe as riding a nuclear warhead!. Very unstable on uneven ground and if operator is drunk,oh shit!

Speaking of oHSHIT, I have wanted to build something like this guy built. Go while on the go!
only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 22:34 other posts 
I will say before I added the wheelie wheels it was quite dangerous in fact I walked on crutches for a week due to flying out over the steering wheel and the damn thing ran me over it does 50 mph
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 23:02 other posts 
There's no reason a barstool with a motor should be doing 50 mph! Man, is you crazy!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 05:00 other posts 
Hahaha that's for you guys to decide but some say I just might be
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 09:29 other posts 
Did you happen to notice that your link states "accese forbidden"?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 14:53 other posts 
Odd, It was a trike with a toilet for a seat instead of a regular seat.
On youtube there is a woman riding a powered toilet that broke the world landspeed record for a toilet,I think she did over 40mph sitting on a powered toilet.There is also motorized porta johns! I laughed alot watching those
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 18:32 other posts 
Sounds like something I would ride but we need to get a little more speed out of it
By #578610 25,Apr,19 20:19
With a jet engine off a Chinook helicopter like in tool time???

By JustWill [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 11:41 other posts 
The "Rate My Dick" section of the forum gets no love. There are two pages of unrated dicks over there just waiting to be validated, people! Everyone knows that an unrated dick will just wither and fall off if it never gets assigned a random and completely subjective number from 1-10.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 14:21 other posts 
Aren't you civic minded? Why not rate the poor fellas!?
By JustWill [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 15:09 other posts 
Because I am a strong believer in self-validation.
Seriously, any guy that needs the opinions of a bunch of randos to make him feel good about his dingus doesn't actually deserve the privilege of owning a dingus.
By 2nice [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 16:40 other posts 
It is a privilege to own a dingus. Not a right!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 19:06 other posts 
Hahaha and I use my privilege every chance I get
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 19:37 other posts 
You are so goofy!
By #372661 24,Apr,19 20:39
WORD
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 20:57 other posts 
Don't you just love dgraff? He comes across tough like a pitbull but he's just a big puppy dog!
By #372661 25,Apr,19 11:35
Yes indeed. Being a sailor he is someone I would want to go to sea with. I believe he can fix anything and would be able to defend the ship against pirates. Port calls would be fun with him too.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 14:20 other posts 
You're darn skippy about all points mentioned!
By #372661 25,Apr,19 15:04
Thanks Bella. We would want to on board too ya know
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 17:39 other posts 
I do likes to have fun
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 11:55 other posts 
Maybe the site needs to run a TV ad...with Sarah McLachlan singing in the background...to bring attention to all those poor, unrated dinguses (dingi?) over on the Rate My Dick forum...
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 14:23 other posts 
Geez, are we going to get a picture of "our" very own dingus accompanied by some pathetic story? Is it going to cost us approximately $ .79 per day to provide professional counseling to these depressed men with deprived dingi?

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 15:05 other posts 
It would appear that a tweak, possibly a correction, was made to how the pictures will appear on the Popular page. Thank you, admin , for providing an equal playing field, one where the average guy can be noticed!

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 17:59 other posts 
As Astro would say, Ruh-Roh!

The following member was detected by admin

Current member: charleszz detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
Godzillas (#559941):
Unsubstantiated public accusation of other member in ****philia and as it surfaced later this was arir39
By #578610 24,Apr,19 18:04
Was Godzillas banned? I thought he closed his account
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 18:44 other posts 
Why not ask him?
By #578610 24,Apr,19 18:50
How? Isn't he banned? I'm talking about Godzillas
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 18:55 other posts 
Surely you can't be that confused.
By #578610 24,Apr,19 19:05
Come on, stop being coy,,say what you mean. Was Godzillas banned? What's so hard about a yes or no? You have your finger on all the politics of the site (sometimes I wonder what the prize is for all that info). Was he or wasn't he? Wait, you don't know? HAHAHA, sorry, maybe my MINIONS got it wrong.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 19:41 other posts 
Haha!

Maybe you and your "minions" are not as smart as I thought. The ONLY person able to ban another member is admin. So if you're not going to ask charleszz who he is/was and what happened to his profile, then ask admin.
By #578610 24,Apr,19 20:23
Technicalities and assumptions, sweetie. With your original post I ASSUMED you knew more. Yes, I know admin is the one that does all banning but, if I ask him and he says "Yes" then, I can comment to someone else and that was my ASSUMPTION about you. As far as charleszz goes, I don't know him, I don't know how long he's been a member (I seldom look at the new member list), and, I certainly couldn't care less if he's a retread or a fresh member. You know, we just spent many minutes and lots of brain power on something that could have been settle with
"yes"
"no"
"I don't know"
Me and my posse of South Seas runaways are a lot smarter than this crowd. BTW. In all the time you've known me have you ever seen anyone, from any part of the site, come to support me in any argument? FYI,,,I do fly alone.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 20:55 other posts 
You "fly alone" because your posse of South Sea runaways chose to blacklist me and I merely reciprocated. I did choose to blacklist the Scandinavian TWAT.

As far as you burning up brain cells on brain power, that was your choice.
By #578610 24,Apr,19 21:27
Those people don't have to support me on your thread. They trash you in every other thread. They also don't mention me let alone support me. I fly alone just because it's the way it is. It's not a concious thing.
And you are correct. Burning up brain cells was my choice. We all make poor choices.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 21:20 other posts 
Hey, if your crowd seems to be "a lot smarter" than this crowd, do us all a favor, spend more time with them.
By #578610 24,Apr,19 21:35
Why would I do that? I like bothering you. I enjoy how you ignore most of my post, how when you engage you do it with attitude, you remind me how I'm always thinking me, me, me, and how I'm to blame for getting all the put downs I get. If I have to go, I would go to all the other threads and "comment on you and yours". You know, like I did before? Now, you guys are not as smart but you are enjoying a relative peace. I think it's a better thing, don't you?
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 21:45 other posts 
You really don't get it, do you?

Just like another member pointed out, you are annoying.
By #578610 24,Apr,19 22:02
I know I am. Lix and I talk about that all the time and how it bothers you and your circle of friends. BTW what does mean?
We also chat about all the members that have something to say about you.
Hey, how yummy is AussieMan?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 19:07 other posts 
Charleszz
By #578610 24,Apr,19 19:15
charleszz detected as POSSIBLE previously banned member. If this is what you mean then there's a POSSIBLE bridge i'd like to sell you cheap. What ever happened to proof???

Dgraff, baby,,this is for you,,just south of Ocala,,

only registered users can see external links

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #655   #656   #657   #658   #659   #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   ...#767

Show It Off