Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #662

Pages:  #1... #657   #658   #659   #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By stiffone4u [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 11:40 other posts 
Is it me or are some people on here a bit to sensitive? I mean it is not facebook or twitter. You should all know what the site(s) are about. It is to show your genitals pretty much. If that offends you, don't look, don't allow pics to be sent to you or go to a pg site.
If someone says you have a nice ass or dick or whatever take it for what it is...a compliment. I know I like compliments and if it offends me I delete it...
Life's too short to get angry over words.
I will now step off my soapbox.
By #578610 20,Apr,19 12:23
well,,step, right back up
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

You have some serious yummy stuff,,
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 14:04 other posts 
The site is for those that would like display their "assets" as well as for those that do not.

Some members are sensitive, but sensitive to words, not necessarily the compliment.

By #460385 20,Apr,19 10:22
What happened to the Easter gifts? Was getting ready to send them out and they are gone. Easter isn't until tomorrow?
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

What the hell.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 10:40 other posts 
Uh, me too. That's really odd and this gets buried under IT's drivel.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 12:22 other posts 
12:20 here and I just sent out all my Easter gifts Seems to be working fine here!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 12:59 other posts 
Thanks Ray!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 20:34 other posts 
I'm curious, is anyone other than me, voting in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature? To me, it's a "no brainer" because I am able to get 3 points just for my vote, thank you admin.

/imagetop.php
By #526776 19,Apr,19 22:12
I don’t understand the concept at all, but I get my 3 points!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 06:19 other posts 
I don't really think that there is a "concept" apart from some "lucky duck" having their picture on every non paying member's page and in essence, representing the site.

Originally, kudos were given to the "king" and "queen" of the Domination Game but in my opinion, admin thought of an approach to allow members the opportunity to have their say in of the BEST IMAGE and MEMBER on TOP.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 00:25 other posts 
BUT.....if you vote while it says -20 points under it you LOOSE 20 points!!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 06:35 other posts 
Well, yes you would pay 20 points and that's why you would not want to vote when it costs 20 points, unless of course, you really have a need to vote your picture to the top.
By #580336 20,Apr,19 00:46
I always try and vote to get my 3 free points
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 06:36 other posts 
Good for you, me too!
By #578610 20,Apr,19 07:07
I forget all the time. When I remember then I forget when I can vote again. Too much trouble for, in practical terms, 3 points per day and no practical purpose.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 07:11 other posts 
Perhaps your forgetfulness has something to do with being blonde and your age.
By #578610 20,Apr,19 07:15
More than likely , but, it doesn't seem to affect your memory
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 07:16 other posts 
My memory is great, thank you.
By #578610 20,Apr,19 07:29
Why is it that every time Admin spanks your ass you get bitchy and take it out on your least favorite members like TESCAN or me?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 07:44 other posts 
Me spanked? You were not only spanked, you were put in time out for your foul mouth, thoughts and bad behavior when admin banned you. I'm really surprised he allowed you to return.

My only interaction with tecsan is from a post I made on a blog of his. Although I found his response odd, it is pale in comparison to any of yours.
By #578610 20,Apr,19 08:01
Yes, you, spanked. And Admin never put me on time out. You and others can't get it through your head. Twowarmtts and Twowarmtts2 (since you guys are convinced that's who I am) quit the site in GOOD standing. It was you and your "friends" that associated her with the one and only person that Admin banned. But, tell me what you really think of me.
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

In any event, I was trying to give you a reason for your bitchiness towards me. If you are this way without reason, well,,ok.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 08:08 other posts 
You're so delusional.
By #578610 20,Apr,19 08:36
Even delusional people make sense when they state a truth. You have your beliefs but it doesn't change the truth.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 08:43 other posts 
We are not Kathie Lee and Hoda. You are not a co-hostess in this thread. Continue to post your BULLSHIT in your thread, not this one. Thank you.
By #578610 20,Apr,19 09:10
I did. I just copied/pasted the whole thing in my thread.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,19 15:20 other posts 
I saw an interesting poll about whether you prefer sex with a "long" woman or a "short" woman. It all boiled down to the height of the person.

Is sex with ANYONE ever better (or not) once you factor in how tall they are? I might not be thinking properly but how in the ham sandwich does someone's height have anything to do with the pleasure?

/polls/1050.html
By #578610 15,Apr,19 16:55
I guess it depends on weather you are a "tits" person or "pussy" person?? I'm biased. I'm 5'0" and 123 lbs wet
By nekekal [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 13:22 other posts 
I knew a woman once who said "we are all the same size in the horizontal, and all the same color on the inside". And that pretty well sums it up.

Tall, leggy women with nice tits, seem more visually appealing to me, and I don know why, but when it comes down to sex, legs and tits are like hub caps on a car. Nice to look at, but not what makes it go.

Great sex is all about attitude. But since I just get look and don't touch, I go for legs and tits.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 15:18 other posts 
Of course, it's human nature to initially be attracted by appearance whether in a pleasing or unpleasant way. You apparently are drawn to tall, leggy women who have "nice" breasts. But if that's all she is able to bring to the table, I'm sure that attraction would soon fade.
By nekekal [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 15:55 other posts 
Of course life is more complicated than physical attraction. Thats why I don't own a sports car. But I do get to dream, and a few hours with a leggy woman with nice tits sure sounds nice.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 18:32 other posts 
For who, you or her?
By nekekal [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 21:48 other posts 
It is a dream for me. I don't know her, I just see the pictures. Not many leggy women ever looked my way in real life.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 15:28 other posts 
I remembered bits and pieces of this song that is performed by Jimmy Soul.

IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he marries her then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ugly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind

Don't let your friends say you have no taste
Go ahead and marry anyway
Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match
Take it from me, she's a better catch

Say man!
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ug-leeee!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright!

This is NOT Jimmy Soul, but these guys sure can dance!
only registered users can see external links
By nekekal [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 15:49 other posts 
I knew a guy in the army, PHD in chemistry. He claimed that the secret was marrying someone who was not too smart. I met his wife, gorgeous woman and not very bright. But she worshiped him, and was a pretty good cook.

I don't know if the marriage lasted.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 21:01 other posts 
I've seen two, what I consider to be odd, Evaluation Panel referrals tonight. Members referring other members with no proof.

If I recall correctly, the first referral was because the referring member felt there was a visual difference in the pictures, therefore deception was involved (my words not theirs). The vote was at a -1, I was voting NO ABUSE adding my reason and when I submitted my vote, it would appear that the voting process was over, member deleted.

The current referral is because the reporting member claims that the pictures are pirated from a stolen phone.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 21:27 other posts 
I must have missed that one but I've said for a long time that a lot of good members get deleted over nonsense I use my years and strength to try to help people as I know you have in the past some people let the power of voting go to there head

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,19 05:43 other posts 
After seeing the lyrics to foreigners song rev on the red line and playing it I feel like digging out the black rat and doing J patches all over the street out front
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,19 10:34 other posts 
All leather and tough on the outside and a big ol' kid on the inside!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,19 19:23 other posts 
Hahaha maybe I will get the ninja out and do some wheelies next
By #372661 18,Apr,19 12:10
Me too although I don't have a black rat, yet anyway. The CL55 AMG Kompressor will have yo suffice. Too bad the pavement is wet
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 05:41 other posts 
The CL55 is quite impressive with over 500 hp for a luxury sedan she does 0 to 60 in under 4.5 second but the black rat is a red light to red light machine it maxed out at 110 mph in a city block if I can keep the front wheels on the ground to steer
By #372661 19,Apr,19 11:44
WOW. What's that beast have for gears? Would enjoy going for a ride in that for sure.

The CL55 has been modified with special cams, throttle body, intercooler. ect... In the neighborhood of 600hp and 600lb torque at the moment. I use it for high speed fun in the desert. Of course the built in radar detector with laser jammers which doesn't do much when smokey is up in the air.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 12:39 other posts 
The black rat is sporting a stroked and board Chrysler 440 now 500 plus cubic inches I’m running 513 gears the transmission is built to match the engine with a 3200 stall converter the engine is blue printed and built by me the carburetors the duel plain high rise intake and tourk converter all come together at 3200 rpm just hang on and go for the ride
By #372661 19,Apr,19 12:57
727 trans?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 18:32 other posts 
Yes sir

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 12:16 other posts 
Is anyone able to explain how members are able to forward pictures to another member who has their settings set to accept uploads from only their "friends"? There must be a workaround because I get them from time to time. Seems like a flaw in the program.

Yesterday I received a "private picture" from a member who is not on my friend list and he had sent me a picture of another member who has blacklisted me.
By admin [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 12:59 other posts 
It's probably not a private upload, but a link included into text message. Those are not blocked, but they should not appear as actual images, just as links to image pages.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 13:40 other posts 
It was something I received from Skittles advising me that cody8789 said "hello".

/05x4hmly7cvqpic.html

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 00:00 other posts 
I noticed a blog titled; Verified members...., and posted by
tecsan.

tecsan wrote, "where in hell did this stupid idea come from...person be crazy to abide by the rules as i understand them...I will admit maybe I have mis-understood some of the rules to get in this elite group...But bet there are very few in this so called group...Maybe this helps "Verification can be made by meeting in real life, video chatting via Skype or other means like that or by showing private or public picture with some kind of written proof, for example - your nickname over your body written by marker. If they are convinced they can verify you. At least 3 different members are required to get the verified status." What the hell does this mean if they are convinced you are your nickname and live on the moon...Please keep me out of this group..."

Silly me, I responded as follows; "The "stupid" idea was introduced by admin , I'm sure he will appreciate your input about the feature."

To which I received the following reply from tescan; "Wow now I got it narrowed down to he (meaning admin by your admission), but doubt you dont know what the hell your talking about..."

Did I miss something? And who in the ham sandwich is tescan, is he for real?

/blogs/39914.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 05:21 other posts 
I see what's wrong he's just another newbie that has no clue
By #578610 19,Apr,19 07:06
He's new and has no idea how anything works. I asked him why he feels like he feels. He may not understand the language. He though I was mad at him because of my entry in his blog. He seems to be a nice guy

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #657   #658   #659   #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   ...#767

Show It Off