She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #665

Pages:  #1... #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   #667   #668   #669   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #578610 10,Apr,19 20:38
Just learned something about the Image Bid game. If you drop below a certain point the pic gets deleted. You can re-post free of charge. It happened to me.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 10:06 other posts 
I buy probably make 60% of my purchases from Amazon. Electronics, health and beauty items, pet supplies, shoes/sandals, sterling silver jewelry and I even purchased a Bali bra which was priced significantly less than in the department stores.

Has anyone noticed that if you are inclined to repurchase an item, even within a short period of time, the cost goes up?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 10:19 other posts 
I have monthly repeat health supply purchases on Amazon,have not noticed any price increases on any of them as of yet over (2 yrs ) now. I have noticed that some things become unavailable though for undetermined amount of times, If your a Prime member you can set your profile for notifications when things change,(availability and price change along with sales)
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 10:35 other posts 
It's good that this isn't something that effects you.

I am a Prime member, and I noticed it recently with a purchase of a cosmetic bag. Within a few days of receiving it, I decided that I wanted another. The price changed from $ 6.99 to $ 7.84 and the other purchase was the Bali bra. I wanted to try it for size and that is why I did not buy multiple bras with my first purchase. Within 3 to 4 days of receiving the package, I thought, YES! I want more. I don't recall the original purchase price but if I was going to reorder, the cost jumped up almost $ 6.00 per bra.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 17:46 other posts 
Not with audio/video products or books really but I have noticed that with some dental products that I regularly purchase.
By #578610 10,Apr,19 19:12
I have automatic monthly delivery of well water filter cartridge. The price is set every year at the anniversary of the original order. In 6 yrs the price went up 0.49 cents.
--------------------------------------- added after 43 seconds

On the other hand, the Prime membership seems to go up all the time

By #578610 10,Apr,19 00:23
Don't make excuses for horrible people. You can't put a flower in an asshole and call it a vase.
By #585059 10,Apr,19 01:03
Hi five!!!

By #578610 09,Apr,19 22:53
It seems like a waste of time to visit a forum thread just to enjoy a slime trail free experience and not participate in the discussions appearing here. After all, blocked adversaries don't show up in the thread.

Just an opinion

--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

Kasier

Blocking has one drawback. If you post on a thread and a blocked by you member posts too, neither (suposedly) knows what the other posted. Today, on Word of the Day,,,,In a Song, that's what happened. The other day I asked Dgraff to be a go-between me and members that have me blocked. I wanted to know if they would consider unblocking me. This was not to be friendly. It was so episodes like this morning don't happen. I DO NOT have any wish to chat with you, interact in your posts in any way, or, most importantly, argue with you. Whatever your feelings are about me they are yours to have. I'm not here to change them.

By #437025 09,Apr,19 16:13
Hey everyone. Whats everyone’s take on penis piercings?
By #578610 09,Apr,19 22:48
My husband has had a Prince Albert for 20 yrs, His is a 6 gauge curved barbell and the piercing starts a the top of the glans, goes through the urethra and comes out the bottom of the glans. It feels great to make love to him,,the horns hit just right on the back of my vagina. The thing is that it took him almost 6 months to reach that gauge and for the pain to be gone. The glans is the most painful part of the body to have an injury. And a piercing is an injury. This kind of piercing allows to do BJs without it getting in the way. The other ones on the shaft are hard both to have sex and BJs. A good thing about a Prince Albert is that the urine stream keeps it clean and disinfected. If you do it, anytime, make sure the material is surgical steel for sanitary conditions.

By #578610 09,Apr,19 12:19
Angel,,it was an option for you to consider. I did not expect you to do so. It was not in the spirit of friendship, just expediency. As you can see, what you post is wide open to anyone. Even me. Vaya con Dios.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

JustWill, I see you. Enjoy your HotPussy free visit to Bella's place.
--------------------------------------- added after 34 hours

By Angelofdeath [Ignore] at 10,Apr,19 22:43 other posts

Yeah but sadly you can still smell it.
--------------------------------------------------------
Angel
If you can't stand the smell, keep your legs closed.

This is what I mean. People can't resist being dicks. They have to continue being nasty.

Sorry Bella. You are not to blame.
By #460385 09,Apr,19 14:53
Is that Hialean for good bye?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,19 16:08 other posts 
Hialean?
By #578610 09,Apr,19 17:14
FYI, The City of Hialeah is the 2nd biggest city in Miami Dade County. The City of Miami is the biggest. Hialeah was a "southern" city before 1960. Since then, it has become the biggest Latin city in the Southeast. It's mostly Cuban but has several colonies of South Americans. Spanish is spoken by everyone and the shops are mostly Spanish. One small part is full of factories producing small items. At one time it was the largest cheap clothing manufacturing in the USA before they moved to the Dominican Republic and Asia. The politics is rough and tumble banana republic style.
By #460385 09,Apr,19 20:24
Thanks for the history lesson. I've only worked there for 20 years. We call it North Cuba.
By #578610 09,Apr,19 21:13
HAHAHA, Yeah, it's one of Cuba's riches province,,
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Although it gets left behind compared to Miami
By #578610 09,Apr,19 17:01
No,chupete, Vaya con Dios es mas Mexicano o gringo Hollywood movie español. Hialeah good byes tend to be: Coño, chica, déjate de jeringuiar.

By #460385 09,Apr,19 14:59
133 votes in 2 days for SYC POTM leader. That's more votes than last months winner, for the month.
By #578610 09,Apr,19 17:17
RedFoxy is cleaning up on everything she competes in. She has great pics
By #460385 09,Apr,19 20:22

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,19 08:05 other posts 
Any thoughts on why it costs, in my opinion, so much to file income taxes electronically?

I think it's, "cuz they can".
By #578610 09,Apr,19 08:55
True. Have you tried the free services like Turbo-Tax or similar? The IRS web site has more info.
By #487013 09,Apr,19 11:37
It’s supposed to be free to file. They charge for the forms you use, not to file.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,19 12:17 other posts 
My federal was free HOWEVER state was $ 29.99 through TurboTax. I'm hearing through the work grapevine, there are websites that you are able to file for free. Regardless, last year I paid my accountant $ 390.00 for tax preparation so this year I needed to scale back on all of my costs.

By #578610 08,Apr,19 13:00
I was looking at the SYC front page. I'm not that attracted to female genitalia although I enjoy seeing an attractive woman in a full body pic. The point is that the pics in the main page are some of the most unattractive pics I've ever seen there. When did women loose that sexy, come hither, look? Did they not learn to be sexy? To pose? Yes, I understand the page is designed to show pussy, but, can't they make it more attractive? I know most won't show full body pics like I do, but,,,,,well,,this is definitely

My opinion
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Just so the men don't feel left out I propose a new contest:

Vote for Top Fake Pic on main page. Some are so funny,,,
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Apr,19 07:12 other posts 
I do have to agree with a lot of what you say about the types of image we see on the main page. However from a reasonably wide experience I would say that these images reflect the tastes of a large number of men. Personally I do not got for gynaecological photos but so many sites offer so many of these. Like you I think an erotically posed woman, full body is far preferable to the zoomed in close ups. We are in a minority though.
Subscription sites will obviously offer what they think the customer want to see and many reflect the contents of the SYD main page.
By #578610 09,Apr,19 07:43
Sadly, you are 100% right. Well, I've always known I swim against the current.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,19 07:41 other posts 
I viewed the pictures on the SYC Popular page and they're not what I anticipated that I would see.

Although I am not drawn to them, the pictures seem to be tasteful in a erotic, artsy sense. I do not like the pictures of members that choose to spread their lips to give us that view that their gynecologist doesn't even like.
By #578610 09,Apr,19 08:57
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I bow to your taste.

By #578610 08,Apr,19 19:00
I created a new poll today,,

/polls/1469.html

I have never had a more successful poll. The participation in less than one day is awesome.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,19 19:22 other posts 
Well, congrats on your successful poll. And what will you be doing with all this data you collected?
By #578610 08,Apr,19 19:38
Like all my other polls I'll post it on my page as a service to enhance the education of those members that "want to know"

----------------------------------------------------------
Truth is I do them to have some fun with the guys. They seem to enjoy it.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

Unbelievable the response. As of 4/9/19 @ 11am

Total Votes: 254
Total Voters: 57
--------------------------------------- added after 165 hours

Latest numbers. I just closed the poll /polls/1469.html

There were 102 people casting votes (I assume mostly men) for a total of 466 votes. This has been the most participation on one of my polls. Thank you people. The result shows most men like to wank in bed.

By #460385 07,Apr,19 11:27
I love when a new member pops up and acts like they own the site. When you know more then likely it's a guy posting his girls pics. They ask right away to be verified and when you ask for a verification pic, they have some excuse or send you absolutely nothing you ask for. But yet some members have verified them, like they always do. And within a short time here they have figured out this whole site, from the games, to the contests, to begging for votes to win POTM. Hmmmm, almost like they are a pro already.
By #578610 07,Apr,19 11:34
You never know,maybe they are.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Sorry,,,OMG,,
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 14:07 other posts 
I wanted to make a post somewhat about this myself.

The thing that bothers the stuffing out of me is when I receive a PM requesting verification. My thought is, did you read the process and if you did, have you posted a verification picture or phrase your request to me as what would I (bella!) need from you in order to receive my verification? Heck, I've been known to be very specific about what I want "you" to produce and sometimes I place a specific time limit it on it to do so.

It surprises me when I see members that generically ask to be verified by way of a posted blog or on their page. I hope that the members that consider verifying these members under those circumstances observe due diligence prior to proceeding with the verification process.

Do you recall the name of the very Popular SYC member who was verified yet turned out to be a man? What was "her" name?
By #460385 07,Apr,19 14:09
Like2c and Morgasm or MdBlonde
--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

Either would ever produce a verification pic. But 20 members verified them
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 14:15 other posts 
Thank you, yes, it was Like2c and it was only after the owner deleted the profile that they came back to say that "she" was really a "he".

He who laughs last, laughs best!
By #460385 07,Apr,19 14:17
The same guy was both, he was damn good.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 15:15 other posts 
I found this, written by former member, 4fantasies;

"Very interesting! Read 4fantasies bio, is it even possible that HE really was the person behind so many profiles? 

"Additional Info: After 6+ years of being on this site under different user names and identities I now know the best part about this site was me. I provided to everyone else what I was looking for myself. Sweetwife, Like2c, MDBlonde, Morgasm, RebelShelby, Shelby, and CherBear. Cockenvy, Jaxoff, JaxonMack, Daftboi, and NaughtyHubby. You're welcome." "
By #460385 07,Apr,19 15:36
That guy had way too much time on his hands for all that. Jeez.
By #578610 07,Apr,19 14:19
As far as I can see, the only use to being verified is to enter the POTM contest. All other "perks" are of little use to the average member.
By #460385 07,Apr,19 16:04
Everyone has their opinion on this topic. I can say that we only have 20 members on our friends list. And everyone of them whether it's a guy, girl, or couple we know is real. To the point we have exchanged phone #s with some. But to others this site means something else. There is no right or wrong. But we aren't going to waste time chatting with Dexter sitting on a blow up mattress in his mom's basement, because he posted some pics he found on the internet. If you can't be truthful on who you are, why would we think you would be anything more in chat.
By #578610 07,Apr,19 16:23
Why would you indeed. Then again, why would you expect more than what the site suggest? I guess it depends on where you like to find people to talk to about real life. I wouldn't give anyone here the time of day in real life. As a result, I can chat with everybody, have a great time, and not worry if I was chatting with a frustrated, overgrown kid still living with his Mommy or some successful guy that's chatting here to have fun talking trash. You seem to have an obsession with the truthfulness of the member you are engaging. That's your burden and it's ok for you. It's not for me
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Apr,19 06:23 other posts 
I more often tha not find that when I ask for specific evidence i never hear from the member again, and yes they do get verified. I long ago decided that being a verified member on here iis actually proof of nothing at all as some members seem to verify on request not questions asked.
Also asking to be verified on your first day ???? I think that there should be say a 3 month period of membership before you can be verified.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 10:11 other posts 
It tickles me when I see the term "FAN" used here, seems a bit over the top but it's probably just me who doesn't "get it".

Truthfully, I did not know the derivation of the word. This is a copy and paste of my findings;

"The word "fan" is derived from "fanatic", meaning someone who is interested to the point of obsession. Sports fans are a great example of this kind of enthusiasm, willing to make great personal sacrifices to support their team. Popular works of fiction like Harry Potter or Star Wars also have very devoted fans.

There is an implication of (at least) mild irrationality when describing someone as a fan. Performers and public figures will often express gratitude to their fans, saying "I'll do anything for a fan!" or "This is for the fans, you make all of this possible!" Some fans are more casual, but all consider themselves more invested than a typical person should be.

Conversely, an "Admirer" is generally very reserved in their admiration. An admirer is not going to dress up in a costume and stand in freezing weather to support their team - a fan might."

So I'm wondering this, do some SYD/SYC members really have fans or just admirers/followers?
By #578610 07,Apr,19 10:52
Many words that at one time would have been used in a very exact way are now interchangeable with words having similar meanings. Today's schooling is a far cry from the post Victorian age where a formal education gave the student a superior mastery of the English language.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

BTW
I am a fan of Bella's "WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG".
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 12:18 other posts 
Hey me to

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,19 10:39 other posts 
Water people/boaters/fisherman (and I do not mean people that are into adult "water sports") are a unique breed of people. I live in Michigan, on a major lake, Lake St. Clair. The St. Clair River is to the north and Detroit River is to the south, they connect Lake Huron to Lake St. Clair which then connects to Lake Erie.

It wasn't all that long ago that the US Coast Guard cutter was blowing through town breaking up the ice floe so that the local ferrys could shuttle folks to and from Canada and also a nearby island.

The sky is sunny, outside air temperature is approximately 50 degrees and these water enthusiasts are out in their boats already! Cuckoo!
By #578610 06,Apr,19 10:51
If fishermen cut holes in the ice to fish in the middle of winter, boaters are excused to go cruising when the northern latitudes reach 50 degrees. Here, in Miami, 50 degrees is the dead of winter. We have the big summer and the little summer. The little summer is when we take out our coats from storage to give the moths an outing.
By #460385 06,Apr,19 12:05
Now you're in Miami?
By #578610 06,Apr,19 12:10
Yes, since last Sept. My old boss in Baptist Hospital (Baptist Health Systems) made me a proposal I could't pass up and since my kids and grandkids are here, I jumped at it.
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Apr,19 12:26 other posts 
Gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling, doesn’t it?
By #578610 06,Apr,19 13:18
Wait. I know this. Sarcasm, right?
By #460385 06,Apr,19 13:44
OMG
By #578610 06,Apr,19 14:21
SGOV
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Apr,19 20:19 other posts 
It’s best not to talk to it.
By #578610 06,Apr,19 20:22
BELAAAAAAAAAAA!!! 2nice is poking me,,,
By #460385 06,Apr,19 22:07
You forgot an L.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,19 22:25 other posts 
Aren't you thoughtful and helpful, too. Actually, I think it might be intended, but it doesn't matter.
By #578610 07,Apr,19 06:37
You, guys, have no funny bone. What a tough room. I misspelled Bella. I was so wrapped up trying to make it look like a scream, I missed the second L. It was not intentional
The whole post was a tongue-in-cheek attempt to be friendly. Or, at the most, a light moment in our give and take.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Hey, did you guys hear about the priest, the rabbi,and the imam that walk into a bar? The bartender takes one look at them and says, "What is this? A joke?"
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 05:40 other posts 
As a boater and fishermen I would say keep in mind the water is colder then the air temperature so if there should be a problem like your motor icing up or you capsized or just sink and end up in the fridged water you could surely die
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 09:59 other posts 
That was really my point. Although the outside air temperature is relatively pleasant at 50, the water is freaking cold. My understanding is that on my side of the state, the waters of Lake Huron, St. Clair River, Lake St. Clair......don't even warm up to the 70's until August. Boating around or sitting in a fishing boat on our first pleasant day has got to be pretty darn cold!
By #578610 07,Apr,19 10:45
That's why they call it fishing,,
FOR A COLD

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   #667   #668   #669   ...#767

Show It Off