Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #664

Pages:  #1... #659   #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   #667   #668   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #578610 12,Apr,19 16:00
Angel, do me a favor an do gargle with razor blades. And that smell you and Skittles smell, I told you before, Keep your legs closed. JustWill I'm glad you don't see that slime trail. You'd be walking in a circle. Phart,,,no,,, nothing,, you are just a poor old man.
Bella, as you can see both sides of these tender exchanges of love, I'm just trying to be helpful to the Fab four.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

BTW, you four are very brave when you can hide behind your blocking. I have my own forum where i'd be very happy to trade insult for insult and I'm willing to take all four of you, or as many as want to join. I won't do it here. I think it would put Bella in an bad position and this would not be fair to the other people that frequent this forum. It's all or none. I won't fight you in installments. but if you want a piece of me then come and stand up like a ,,,,,,, well whatever,,let me know.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 11:24 other posts 
If you're interested in a website where you are able to watch relatively current movies for FREE, try;

afdah.org

I noticed that Mary, Queen of Scots, The Mule and Bohemian Rhapsody are just a few of the offerings.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 17:47 other posts 
Shame on you
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 17:59 other posts 
Can you access the website for free movies?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 22:24 other posts 
Afdah | Watch Movies Online

only registered users can see external links

interesting! thanks

Afdah is a web scraper coded to crawl and index online movie sites. Afdah do not host or upload any videos or movies other than indexing them. Therefore ...
‎Contact · ‎Happy Death Day 2U (2019) · ‎Redcon-1 (201 · ‎Uncle Drew
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 02:59 other posts 
I can see links for it but. I have not attempted to use them. I am afraid these types of sites are my pet hate. We have all become accustomed to getting ‘stuff’ for free on the internet and see nothing wrong in downloading/watching copyright material on such sites.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 10:43 other posts 
I hear what you're saying. Is it your belief that this website is doing something that is not legal?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 11:09 other posts 
I have not looked into this site but yes, that is what I am suggesting. If you can stream download a new or recent film at no cost I would suggest that the site is infringing copyright and hence what it is doing is illegal. Many of my friends have no problem with that, I am the weird one.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 10:10 other posts 
They may operate on the same prinicable that some stuff is on Youtube.It is posted for review,critcism,education and blah blah. Frankly,I have not paid to see a movie in 20 years.and don't intend to.If I can't watch it online or on tv,I just don't watch it.To much money is wasted over copyrights and all that other crap.if your actions,looks,or knowledge is worth so much to you that you can't share it to make a better world,keep it in your brain.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 10:16 other posts 
If everyone were to take you view then there is a very good chance that there would not be any film, music or book publishing industry. The people who create music, films and books do it for art maybe, but for a living and giving it away free is not viable.
Sadly sites that illegally allow music, filsma nd books to be downloaded cost free have made people expect everything for free. they would not rob a store but happily download a new movie that is copyright protected. They don't see that it is exactly the same.
However, I guess you totally disagree.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 12:35 other posts 
Not totaly but for the most part.What really burns me is the fact if I am standing on a street corner,and you take my picture,you can sell that picture for a profit.I get nothing,can do nothing to keep my face from being plastered all over hell.Because you would own the "copyright".But it is ME in the picture,but yet I have NO control.that is just not right.
As for movies,music, those people get a pay check for their work when it is done. once the movie is out, they have made their money,so why should they have further say or control or expect more money? Scratchs head on that.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 12:47 other posts 
The performing artists have their money, but what about the company that funded the project? On release they have a black hole of debt to recoup. The publishing company has paid an advance to the author to get the book. How do either recoup their money put up front if they cannot charge for people to see, hear, read the product?
By #578610 12,Apr,19 15:38
Sadly, I'm guilty of that too. I try to stay with Netflix, Prime, and a few truly legal and free ones but once or twice, when I wanted to watch some specialty movie and it was offered only on one of those sites wher you have to load the movie in 4 pieces (dead giveaway) I went ahead and did it.

By #578610 11,Apr,19 09:03
/member.php?w=569704

Is he for real???
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 09:43 other posts 
As a rule, if members don't comment with the first post made, it generally means that they are not interested. Just my opinion.
By #578610 11,Apr,19 09:57
I understand,,,,
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

The thing is,,,this guy is either a miracle or the worst photo-shopper I've ever seen. You and many of your guests are always so interested on fakes i thought you'd be interested and since initially i buried the thread in other posts, I re-posted. BTW, you can be "not interested" again.

My opinion
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 10:39 other posts 
That dude has come and gone so many times. He must be crazy if he believes anyone thinks he's believable.
By #578610 11,Apr,19 10:42
But, he does. He PM'd me with that pic. I laughed at it and said so. He was indignant. Ok, it wasn't me. Thanks for the input.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 13:04 other posts 
That’s the real me. My Kebmo profile is photoshopped small!!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 14:45 other posts 
I do enjoy calling out a BULLSHITTER and/or a fake. But a BULLSHITTER or fake are not just about Photoshop'd pictures, it's more about character.
By #578610 11,Apr,19 15:05
We are all subservient to our character, don't you agree? We do and say things that our character facilitates us to do or say. It takes a concious effort to look at our doings and face up to our shortcomings. One of my shortcomings is that I believe other people hide their true feelings in generalities. I believe too much that there's duplicity around me. I believe that people tend to walk a fine line between being polite and truthfully telling me what they think about me. My character flaws always tells me everything is about me.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 15:32 other posts 
Hiding true feelings, probably, but being honest can be totally unnecessary.

There's no need for me to tell anyone how super amazing their pictures are if I don't feel that way about said pictures. But I also recognize that it is just my opinion.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 11:56 other posts 
Sadly there are guys who feel the need to do such things.
By #578610 11,Apr,19 12:01
If it's in fun it's ok. At least it shows some "life" but this guy actually believes he can pass it off as real. Poor baby,,a very sheltered life???
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 12:03 other posts 
Oh i agree, if someone does some photoshopping which is amusing or interesting but just to make your dick bigger, that is so sad.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 13:13 other posts 
The only thing that makes the situation more funny are the members that seem to want to "praise" him about his 15 inch dick. For real?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 20:13 other posts 
Hahaha well his profile says he is from Texas and everything is big in Texas
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 23:33 other posts 
Uh, that thing looked like a flesh colored "slim jim" sausage!
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 04:24 other posts 
Texans do have nice cocks Dan! VERY often when I see a guy from Texas he has a nice suckalicious cock!
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 05:32 other posts 
Hahaha very nice I will remember that kebmo
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 05:36 other posts 
Here's a start using Member Search: Texas There's a few nice ones here!
/search_by_name.php?qq=texas&country=0&agefrom=18&ageto=99&sex=4&order=0
By #578610 12,Apr,19 11:14
I like that word, suckalicious,,
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 11:44 other posts 
Haha. "Alicious" is a great suffix to add to anything that's very good. My best friend Judy is very Judilicious!
By #578610 12,Apr,19 11:45

By #487013 09,Apr,19 11:46
Can someone kindly advise the member known as Hotflashes aka twobadkidneys aka candymandybonbon, that no I will no lift the blacklist? I’d rather gargle razor blades. Besides she should have better things to do rather than worrying about posting in the forum; like bathing in the blood of virgins or writing out her will.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Apr,19 17:14 other posts 
It's nice to come to the forum and not have to see the slime trail, isn't it?
By #487013 10,Apr,19 22:43
Yeah but sadly you can still smell it.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 07:42 other posts 
Low tide in NJ smells better than ColdPussy.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 10:06 other posts 
I have never been to New Jersey,but i am sure you are telling the truth.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 07:52 other posts 
Can someone please dumb it down for me, PLEASE!?

Why is it that SYC members get only a modest number of [HOT] votes in comparison to some SYD members. Something seems wonky? No?
By #578610 11,Apr,19 08:56
Not really. This is really a gay site with a bit of pussy to keep it interesting. The chats are always full of cock show off talks. The forums are almost all about gay subjects. The "on line" listing is, at all times, 10 fold # of men to women. It's not a stretch to imagine men getting more HOT votes than women.
BTW, B4 someone accuses me of homophobic ideas, I judge people on how they judge me, not on their sexual preference.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 10:23 other posts 
Because ding-dongs are more awesome than Hoo-has.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 10:37 other posts 
Says hoo-huh?
By #578610 11,Apr,19 11:09
JustWill---HAHAHA, for a change I DO agree with you,,
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 11:54 other posts 
Most of the members on here are either gay or bisexual guys regardelss of what profiles may say, and what are these guys interested in ...?

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 17:55 other posts 
Holy Moley! Hold on to your underwear, I just received 30 points for participating in PLAY BALL /ball.php

Thank you to Clouds87 , a_hairy_guy , RedFoxy and gomez for being great players!
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 20:33 other posts 
That don't happen often
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 20:44 other posts 
No, it does not and that's why I wanted to give credit where credit is due. I passed to the right person who passed to the right person, you get the idea.... Sadly, the volley stopped when gomez passed to FunMDcouple2329
By #460385 07,Apr,19 21:55
Yeah that's a fake account too. LoL
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,19 23:12 other posts 
Actually, I had that feeling,too. I found that another member had posted pictures on their page that had FunMDcouple2329 name in the lower right yet this member's name was written over it (I hope that made some sense). I reached out to FunMDcouple2329 to ask them whether they were aware or "authorized" this member to post their pics and FunMDcouple2329 "responded" by blacklisting me. I blacklisted them back and within my reason, I said that I suspected that they were fake, too.

Is their profile a "verified" profile?
By #460385 08,Apr,19 01:36
Nope, not verified.
By #578610 08,Apr,19 20:27
MySpace still around?? I thought they went under
By #578610 08,Apr,19 11:00
Regardless of what happened, Gomez is a sweetheart.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,19 12:05 other posts 
??????

My original post credited Clouds87, a_hairy_guy, RedFoxy AND gomez as being great players.
By #578610 08,Apr,19 12:22
It was a comment. I like Gomez. That other member/couple seemed off to me too.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,19 12:29 other posts 
I understood CountryCouple54's reference to "fake" being directed at FunMDcouple2329 and I concur with his opinion on that matter.
By #578610 10,Apr,19 21:41
/member.php?w=569704

would someone like to comment on this member?
By #578610 08,Apr,19 12:27
RedFoxy is a prolific poster. She has way over 500 pics in less than 7 weeks
By #487013 08,Apr,19 20:15
Those pics have been passed around for years. They look reminiscent of someone’s MySpace profile circa 2004
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,19 20:22 other posts 
And my inquiry to FunMDcouple2329 regarding the other profile posting "their pictures" possibly made them feel squirrelly about their pictures being scrutinized and BAM!, they blacklist me.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #659   #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   #667   #668   ...#767

Show It Off