Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #668

Pages:  #1... #663   #664   #665   #666   #667   #668   #669   #670   #671   #672   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,19 09:44 other posts 
Is anyone using a Samsung Galaxy S8+ or is someone able to troubleshoot a problem? Any help is appreciated.

Recently, within the last 7 days, my keyboard freezes up. It freezes for probably 10 to 15 seconds, until the screen goes blank due to inactivity, and then will unfreeze. I can't do anything within that time, I can't change screens, I can't power off. Last night I was watching clips on YouTube and when I wanted to stop and blackout, same thing, couldn't get out, couldn't power off but this time it lasted minutes. My guess, probably 5 minutes and all the while I just wanted to stomp it with my foot.

I thought that the problem was related to something that could be fixed by a system upgrade, but not so.

Any idea(s) what the problem is? Oh yeah, this is month 24 on my phone so now I own it outright. I was actually satisfied with the phone and wanted to keep it longer unless something else more appealing became available. Is it possible that electronic devices are built to last just "so" long?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,19 10:55 other posts 
Sounds like you are a victum of engineered failure.In other words the phone is programmed to do what it is doing so you will "upgrade" to the newest new fangled device. If you go by the store or something a geek will play with it and "fix" it and it will last a month or 2,then another "bug" will happen.
But on another note,when I ask to get some help to get Gas buddy on my "phone", they told me that it would cause bugs in the phone at times.and if it got bad enough I would need to delete it to fix the issues.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,19 11:17 other posts 
And that was one of my initial thoughts, failing in the 24th month so the owner would be inclined to make a new purchase. New term, "engineered failure", thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,19 12:20 other posts 
Yes it is a real term,a real deal.I know of folks in industry that are engineers.They design something,and then the company will send it for a reevaluation,and decide where to cut corners,how to make it last just past warrenty and on.Take your push mower,the man that drew it up,designed the deck with a certian thickness of sheet metal.The company thinned it to shorten it's lifespan.This is a case I know of for sure from a major company.
By #372661 03,Apr,19 19:20
Indeed you are correct. Is a product built to a cost or specification? Is the company ruled by engineers or accountants? My small firm is ruled by engineers which comes with its own headaches too, mostly money but never reputation. I could talk, or type, for hours about such topics. In regards to any product with software programming a "destruct" date would be rather simple. We've seen some products where simply changing the date it "thinks" it is fixes the problem.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Apr,19 12:44 other posts 
I am perhaps not as cynical as you but it is certainly true that products are no longer made to last, as they were when I was young. (Aah Grumpy Old Man time again.) As you rightly say the product quality is much lower these days and even if you want to get a repair often repairs cost nearly the same as a new product.
So I do believe in engineered failure although not perhaps to a specific 23 month time scale.
By #578610 03,Apr,19 12:14
If there was a Samsung update recently, the update might not have loaded correctly. Call Samsung to get over the phone advice
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,19 14:35 other posts 
Thanks, your advice sounds logical and I wil look into that however, the different times I had issues with my phone, it could not be resolved while I was talking to them on the phone. It seems like it was necessary to take the phone into a Sprint store although I actually bought this phone through Best Buy. Unbeknownst to me, this Best Buy HAD their very Samsung rep on the premises for the most part of the day. A super guy, there were a couple of times that I went to see him regarding concerns, the first time I went with one dozen donuts, the second time I took him two Coney dogs so I always get good service and often would get freebies, too.
By #578610 03,Apr,19 14:45
I had an 8 until last December, when I dropped it and destroyed the screen. My daughter in law was getting the new IPhone and I took over her iPhone 6. I just can't get used to it. When it's time to upgrade I'm going back to Samsung. If it is a question of upgrade problems it's easy to fix and probably very inexpensive or maybe, free (doughnut?). Anyway, good luck.

By #578610 02,Apr,19 21:19
Just sit right back
And you'll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip,
That started from this tropic port,
Aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was a mighty sailin' lad,
The Skipper brave and sure,
Five passengers set sail that day,
For a three hour tour,
A three hour tour.

The weather started getting rough,
The tiny ship was tossed.
If not for the courage of the fearless crew
The Minnow would be lost.
The Minnow would be lost.

The ship set ground on the shore
Of this uncharted desert isle
With Gilligan,
The Skipper too.
The Country Squire
And his wife,
The One Eyed Witch,
The professor and what's his name
Here on Gilligan's Isle.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 21:53 other posts 
Maryann what's his name is Maryann
By #578610 03,Apr,19 09:15
Funny name for a "husband". HAHAHA,,

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,19 05:50 other posts 
You know your getting old when you start getting AARP application's in the mail
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,19 07:27 other posts 
True dat! Did you ride your motorized bar stool down to the mailbox and find they sent you an application? It probably ruined the rest of your day!
By #578610 03,Apr,19 09:11
You reached 55? Damn, you'r old.

By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 17:45 other posts 
This just in:

"Current member: hotpussy detected as possible previously banned members:
High probability
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about inc3st / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)"

Note that it says "HIGH PROBABILITY" .
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 17:59 other posts 
Now, her explanation is that there's Candy and Barbara and Charlie and Gerome. There's at least 4 different people and ONE IS NOT THE OTHER, EVERYBODY IS UNIQUE AND SEPARATE.

Here's Candy's explanation;

First of all mandy658 is my friend Barbara. You dson't believe it? I don't give a flying fuck if you do or not but it's the truth. 
The second part is that Barbara never spoke about ****/kids/murder/ or any other weird stuff. The only thing she said that was bad was that some person was a ped-o-phile in a moment of anger. She and I, both, read the explanation Admin gave to throw her out. 
And last. While Admin has every right to ban who he wants, I'm wondering how many outside people read posts in a forum, how many know the true, real life of JustWil or,,,,,,,the true, real life identity of his husband. 
Barbara should not have crossed that line, but, it has nothing to do with me.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

So there is your explanation. Barbara, if you remember, she was the sister-in-law/tenant, said something in a moment of anger that might have crossed the line, but hey ho, does anyone outside of the 20,000 members here read the forum or know who you or your partner are?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 18:20 other posts 
Ah shit,2 warm ovaries is still around?
I looked on the list of possiables and it was not on the list I could see.Since I have blacklisted it,could that be the reason I can't see it listed?
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 18:42 other posts 
Okay...there is so much there that just goes to show how crazy she is.
1. Of course they are all the same person. Her behavior here is identical in every persona she inhabits.
2. If she doesn't "give a flying fuck", why is she so bent out of shape about it?
3. Saying what she said "in a moment of anger" is irrelevant. A sane person doesn't make that sort of allegation against a person just because they are angry. That's some deranged shit right there, and she takes no ownership for her behavior. Instead, she blames me and admin.
4. And that " I'm wondering how many outside people read posts in a forum, how many know the true, real life of JustWil or,,,,,,,the true, real life identity of his husband." bit is just fucking creepy. What the hell does it even MEAN? What is the Crone trying to imply?
5. Again, she IS Barbara. And Charlie and Twowarmtits (1 & 2), and Mandy and BonBon. It has EVERYTHING to do with her.

Hotpussy is a very sick person. I would pity her if she wasn't so damned annoying...
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 18:52 other posts 
She blames me, too and perhaps that is why she feels justified in insulting me. She's a freakin' hoot!

This is one of her posts;

Calling all junk yard dogs. The one eyed bitch is on the war path again. Bones to all that report to her laird.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 18:58 other posts 
I'm betting that she posted the same comment--or very similar comments--on multiple unrelated threads, too. Which is exactly how all of her other personalities acted before each of them got booted. Coincidence? I think not...
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 19:02 other posts 
Here's another post attached to CC54's response to you,

Professor, don't flatter yourself. I don't give a damn what you think but i do care what you say here. You are a coward that wont tell me face to face what you've said above. You hide behind the blocking to spout shit. I look because I may not see it when I'm signed on, but the rest of the site does. You are maligning me. You are defaming me. Calling me bat-shit crazy and inferior intellect is harassment. Personally, I don't want to hear from you, but, only when you keep your stupid mouth shut about me all the time. That is why I monitor you. It's because you are not man enough (sic) to come out of hiding and say what you have to say directly at me.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Sorry CC if I used your post to get an answer back. Wait a minute. No, I'm not. What I would like to know is how the heck does the "EYE" get you guys out of the woodwork. Does she text you? Email you? Smoke signals? Every time someone gets Bella's dandruff up you guys appear. Let's see: 
The professor 
The country squire 
soon the old fart and the two two nice will show up along with the cycle rider.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 19:05 other posts 
And yet another post;

If those notes suggest that then, yes, they are incorrect. What I don't understand is how you are privy to his notes. Is there a place for me to see and dispute any mistakes? There's no Candy or Barbara. There's Candy AND Barbara. I'm Candy. You and JustWill are responsible for getting my friend Barbara booted by admin. The thing is, poor Barbara didn't even realize she was doing something wrong. She didn't even get the chance to say sorry. And when I tried to rejoin, I was gilty by association, same as Charlie. Now, because I friended DemonCleaner, you have turned on me again. He's right, you really are a spiteful person. I don't want to get in trouble with admin. Your forum is not worth it. Stay out of my private messages

See, JustWill, admin made a big mistake when he banned her and you and I are responsible. Poor Barbara didn't realize she was doing anything wrong when she called your partner a ped0. And if she knew that the consequences would be so harsh, she would have said "sorry".

That's a reasonable explanation and you can see her remorse, please unblacklist her so you can resolve this misunderstanding with her directly.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 22:40 other posts 
So it is back again.I see old fart mentioned in that post.
Well maby the doc will get it's meds right eventually and it will go away.

By 2nice [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 12:24 other posts 
How are you supposed to answer this question? 🤔

[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 12:49 other posts 
Interesting. I was not aware that strap-ons have come so far. 

It's too bad there's no way of knowing who the person was that submitted this question so you could ask them!
By #578610 02,Apr,19 14:51
Hotpussy was never booted by admin
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 14:12 other posts 
I gave up on that part of the site months ago. The illiterate phrasing of too many of the questions gave me migraines.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 14:24 other posts 
Do you recall admin saying that "x" amount of people have to approve the question prior to the question being rolled out to the general membership? I don't recall what the value of "x" is however I believe it is more than 4 members so there are at least 5 knuckle heads that should be credited with this.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 14:32 other posts 
JustWill , you must sign out and sign on to read hotpussy's posts. She apparently forgot that she was booted by admin for being abusive toward you. Cuckoo!
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 15:32 other posts 
She wasn't abusive to me, she called Ryan a ped0phile and made several blatant comments about him molesting little boys (because that's the kind of intellectual debate bat-shit crazy people bring to this site when a superior intellect slaps them back into their cage).
Admin gave her the boot for it.
I have no desire to engage with the Crone, or to see the idiotic things it posts here. I blacklisted her attention-seeking, geriatric ass because the Forum is more pleasant to visit without having to view the trail of slime she leaves in her wake.
Funny...she claims to not care what I think, yet she hangs on my every posted word like an addict.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 15:48 other posts 
Here's the entry from the MEMBERS THAT LIKELY WERE BANNED BEFORE page:

"Current member: hotpussy detected as possible previously banned members:
High probability
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about **** / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)"
By #460385 02,Apr,19 15:38
That's when you click, never show me this again.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 16:19
Professor, don't flatter yourself. I don't give a damn what you think but i do care what you say here. You are a coward that wont tell me face to face what you've said above. You hide behind the blocking to spout shit. I look because I may not see it when I'm signed on, but the rest of the site does. You are maligning me. You are defaming me. Calling me bat-shit crazy and inferior intellect is harassment. Personally, I don't want to hear from you, but, only when you keep your stupid mouth shut about me all the time. That is why I monitor you. It's because you are not man enough (sic) to come out of hiding and say what you have to say directly at me.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Sorry CC if I used your post to get an answer back. Wait a minute. No, I'm not. What I would like to know is how the heck does the "EYE" get you guys out of the woodwork. Does she text you? Email you? Smoke signals? Every time someone gets Bella's dandruff up you guys appear. Let's see:
The professor
The country squire
soon the old fart and the two two nice will show up along with the cycle rider.
By #460385 02,Apr,19 19:01
My reply was to 2nice not bella. Follow the arrows dingbat.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 19:17 other posts 
Are you trying to get her more angry at me?

She had to sign out, read that JustWill posted and her only way to communicate her message to him is to post on any member who has not yet blacklisted her.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 19:29
I'm not getting more angry at you. After seeing how you dedicated a whole page to show I'm crazy, something you guys do when you don't have an argument, I realized you guys are pathetic.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 19:32 other posts 
Well, so be it.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 19:25
How can I. I'm mentally challenged
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 19:56 other posts 
Yeeeee haaaaa the cycle rider is here are you guys having a party with out me
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 20:37 other posts 
She lost it today.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 20:48 other posts 
I thought so I can see the trail of hot pussy crap all over the place
By #578610 02,Apr,19 21:15
The hounds are all here.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 17:53 other posts 
Is there a feature like that, never show me this again or is it the I DON'T LIKE THIS TOPIC option at the top of each thread?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Forget about what I asked, I didn't look clearly at is picture. I just had a "ah-hah" moment and your response was plain as day.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 18:25 other posts 
You know,I knew things were going down hill as far as common sense.
But saturday I bought some saw blades for my hand held metal cutting bandsaw and read something on the box that really made me wonder.
"Caution,blades have sharp teeth!"
Well hells bells I hope so that is why I am chunking the worn out blade and installing a NEW 1!

Who buys a saw blade and thinks it is supposed to be DULL?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 18:59 other posts 
Yeah, it's kinda like when McDonald's was sued by the yoyo that put their coffee between their legs. The coffee spilled and they were scalded and McDonald's has to place a warning on their cups that their coffee is hot....

Ultimately, people are really stupid or they just pretend to be. Sadly, businesses have to cover their asses.

By #578610 02,Apr,19 16:41
And another thing

/blogs/39717.html

this blog is in the public domain. The author gave a very fine description of Ms Bella. I couldn't have said it better myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------
My opinion

By #578610 02,Apr,19 16:37
I'm also getting tired of seeing this:

Members that likely were banned before

Warning: this may be not 100% accurate, use your consideration!
Current member: hotpussy detected as possible previously banned members:
High probability
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about **** / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)
---------------------------------------------------------

First of all mandy658 is my friend Barbara. You dson't believe it? I don't give a flying fuck if you do or not but it's the truth.
The second part is that Barbara never spoke about ****/kids/murder/ or any other weird stuff. The only thing she said that was bad was that some person was a ped-o-phile in a moment of anger. She and I, both, read the explanation Admin gave to throw her out.
And last. While Admin has every right to ban who he wants, I'm wondering how many outside people read posts in a forum, how many know the true, real life of JustWil or,,,,,,,the true, real life identity of his husband.
Barbara should not have crossed that line, but, it has nothing to do with me.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 12:17 other posts 
This is something that made me chuckle.

Yesterday, I had lunch at a local restaurant. They changed their name a few years back to include "Grill" when they added beer and wine to their menu and that was most likely to shake the image of being "just a Coney island". Hey, the atmosphere is still that of a Coney island! So yesterday, a local comes in and walks all the way back to the counter and the waitress asks him whether he will be "dining in" or taking a carry-out.

When I think of "dining", it is more formal than formica tables and duct taped booths.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 12:28 other posts 
Oh that brings back memories of times spent at the beach as a child and us eating in just such places.

I assume that they aren't advertising 'Fine Dining'
By #578610 01,Apr,19 12:50
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 12:54 other posts 
The grill offers tasty simple meals, soups, chili, burgers, Coney dogs, hot sandwiches, salads (the salads are made with iceberg lettuce, blah!) and an impressive "breakfast anytime" menu.

A true story, their soups are very good and I really enjoy their cabbage soup. Each day there are "specials" so things change. One day I'm jonesing for soup and they have cabbage soup on the menu, WOO HOO! I want some for the next day and ask them to ready their largest container for me. WOO HOO! So they fill a quart container and just before they slip it in the bag, I think that's not very "large". I ask what other sizes they have and the prices. A cup size is 8 ounces and is $2.49, a bowl is 16 ounces and is $2.99 (good value) and a quart is 32 ounces and is $7.90. Wait a minute, why is twice as much proportionately more? I couldn't make them understand that their pricing structure was messed up. So that day I bought two bowls instead of one quart and saved $1.92.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 15:52 other posts 
I am sure it must be very good from what you say, but the thought of cabbage soup doesn’t make me think “WOO HOO”.
I bet many people don’t notice the pricing issue, just assuming that a larger quantity is bound to be cheaper.
By #578610 01,Apr,19 19:45
Cabbage soup is delicious. I learned from my Grandma how to make it. I like mine with potatoes and carrots, A piece of corn beef or round roast to give it a beef flavor. MMMMMMM
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 20:29 other posts 
Cabbage and red beans is what lead to the capture and demise of the infamous out laws Bonnie and Clyde barrel
By #578610 01,Apr,19 20:31
OK,,,i'm going out on a limb, but, was it because their farts were detectable a mile away??? Because cabbage soup has a very peculiar effect on me,,
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 20:52 other posts 
no the Texas rangers that were tracking them down new Clyde barrel loved red beans and cabbage and they seen left overs in a pan at a cabin so they staked it out and took them out a mile up the road
By #578610 01,Apr,19 21:02
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 21:09 other posts 
For real?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 21:32 other posts 
Yeah real story I just watched a documentary about it on Netflix I always loved movies about Bonnie and Clyde barrel murdering maw barker baby face nelson and John delinger
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 21:08 other posts 
This soup is a clear tomato base. They probably use carrots, celery, onions and maybe they boil potatoes in the pot, too. But when you get a bowl of cabbage soup, it's the broth and cabbage ONLY!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 21:04 other posts 
Do you like cabbage? I do and I think this "Grill's" cabbage soup is delicious! I really enjoy a good bowl of HOT soup on cold days but the days don't need to be cold to enjoy good soup.

As a rule, I like vegetables but I have some "rules". I like all the vegetables in mixed vegetables and/or vegetable soup but I would not buy a bag of frozen mixed vegetables or buy or make a pot of vegetable soup. This weirdness goes back to childhood, I don't like things mixed up or touching one another. The only thing that I can think of that I would eat that's mixed up would be a salad. I like tomatoes, but I don't like cooked tomatoes, ie stewed tomatoes, because they're too mushy. With that said, quite often cabbage soup is a tomato base with some cooked tomatoes floating around but not in this soup. It's a clear tomato base soup and it must be the seasonings they use. So tasty!
By #578610 01,Apr,19 21:50
My Grandma had a very light coloring but I think it's from the light oil. Frozen veggies are discussing. I peel,cut, and soak them b4 cooking
By #372661 02,Apr,19 09:27
I have rules too! I don't want my food touching either. I still consider myself a military man and as such I want a military meal. With those metal trays it's very hard for my carrots to touch my mashed potatoes.
My wife on the other hand mashes everything together which I find very strange.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 09:32 other posts 
Do you eat mixed vegetables?
By #372661 02,Apr,19 12:30
Not so much anymore except in salads. I do each lots of veggies just on an individual basis. When I was a youth I didn't mind succotash too much.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 09:36 other posts 
I mentioned this before, I like all the components in stew but I prefer it served on a plate than in a bowl because the plate allows me to separate the meat from the potatoes from the carrots and whatever else happens to be there.

And as my luck would have it, I seem to end up with the bay leaf. Blech!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #663   #664   #665   #666   #667   #668   #669   #670   #671   #672   ...#767

Show It Off