Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #671

Pages:  #1... #666   #667   #668   #669   #670   #671   #672   #673   #674   #675   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,19 11:11 other posts 
What do y'all think of about "system updates" on your mobile devices?

I don't like 'em! For the most part, I can never figure out what has been updated or improved and "stuff" seems to look different and be found in different places which I cannot readily find! And the updates take way too long, too!
By #372661 28,Mar,19 14:02
I'm weaning myself off of the mobile devices. I don't like being tethered and that's how I feel with the smart phone. All phones and email get turned off at 5pm now. I like to read with my tablet which I intentionally do not receive email on. Soon I will be retired and I'll be moving further away from the matrix.
By #487013 28,Mar,19 19:09
I’ve considered doing the same. I hate when people get mad at me for not texting them like it’s an obligation or something.
By #372661 28,Mar,19 20:56
I'm with you there. Something I despise is talking on the phone and earlier in life it could have been described as a phobia. Now I do what doctors have long done and I have an answering service. Seems extreme but I'm much happier this way, and no voice mail.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Mar,19 18:01 other posts 
I do tend to make use of system updates to my devices as often they are related to security issues. However, updates to office and creative software I find a real pain. i am totally with you, every time there is a new version of some software then they seem just to randomly change and move things 'to improve our experience'.
I wont bore non Brits with this but a current example of just what I hate is the BBC downgrading radioplayer so that they can pish their new 'Sounds' app. There was nothing wrong with radioplayer and in many ways it is still superior to the 'Sounds' app. Sorry non Brits I just did just what I said I wouldn't do.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,19 20:37 other posts 
I don't receive notification of the type of upgrade that is scheduled to happen so I am unable "pick and choose".
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Mar,19 05:15 other posts 
Fortunately I am able to set up so I am warned of upgrades and can chose to install them or not.
By 2nice [Ignore] 28,Mar,19 18:24 other posts 
Get an iPhone, B! Upgrades are a breeze.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,19 21:53 other posts 
I don't get the need to upgrade so much anyhow.It seems the software changes just to give someone a job more so than to change for a good reason.
I just flat out don't get text.I had to sit at the Verizon office over a hour waiting on them to write and send "code" to my phone so it would not receive text. But some slip in once in a while .I honestly don't think they did anything but blow smoke up my ass.But I don't respond to text.I communicate very little any way and would rather just hit the green button and say what I need to say and hit the red button. Since i downgraded to a "smartphone" over my flip phone I truely miss, I literaly can't carry it with me all the time as if you do welding,grinding,wood cutting or anything,the phone gets filthy inside and out and can cause issues with it working,not to mention the bumps and blows it would get.
And people have the gall to get mad when I don't text or answer the damn thing.I pay for it,I will use it when i feel like it!

By #569341 27,Mar,19 01:58
Since i was here last there are so many new gifts.
E.g., the only “good gifts” when i was here last were the Apple Pie Piece, the Blue Ribbon, the Apple Pie, the Candles, the Stuffed Bear, the Box of Chocolate, the Roses, the Bottle of Old Wine & the Earth Globe.
The points i am trying to make:
*Why are half of the “harmless joke gifts” actually “good gifts”?
*The “seasonal gifts” except Site Anniversary only account for a small proportion of “important” World dates/occasions and are therefore unnecessary (as it would be impossible to add all of the most important Global events/dates).
*The Black Heart is more of a “harmless joke gift” than a “negative gift”.
*There should be a Peace Pipe gift in the “good gifts” section.
By #526776 27,Mar,19 21:59
& If Admin could fix the typo on the glass OF wine that would be great
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

My comment meaning.. it reads “ Glass or Wine”. Shouldn’t it read “Glass of Wine”? No big thing.. 😂

& I definitely agree... it should be a gift for a man or a woman! 🍷
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Mar,19 23:30 other posts 
Glass and wine?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,19 23:15 other posts 
As far as I'm concerned, with the exception of the seasonal gifts, there is no need for categories nor should there be a "meaning" attached to it.

Let's use the "glass OF wine" as an example. WHY is there a need to attach the sentiment or meaning of "a glass of wine for the lady"? Is that to suggest that the target member for that gift is just a SYC member? Men do drink wine, for heaven's sake!

If I'm not mistaken, it was Holiday22 who suggested the black heart as a new gift option. If anyone knows Holiday22, he is not a mean person, quite the contrary. He's very nice and very generous. I cannot imagine he would suggest a need for a "negative" gift, my guess is that he wanted something unique and different.

I believe that members can also thank Holiday22 for the addition of the treasure chest and four leaf that were added for St. Patrick's Day. From Holiday22's mouth to admin's ear....... THANK YOU Holiday22, THANK YOU admin!
By #545732 27,Mar,19 23:36
Ooooh, did someone mention wine? Pinot noir for me, please
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,19 00:12 other posts 
My case and point, wine is NOT for women ONLY!
By #551482 28,Mar,19 17:14
I like a glass of red wine. Preferably dry, fruity and full-bodied
By #569341 28,Mar,19 01:45
Yeah, agreed with the wine just being for a lady attachment being silly (or any description being necessary for it). I’m male and straight, but i prefer a nice glass of red over a beer, especially with food...but, i usually drink bourbon/vodka/dark rum/Irish whiskey
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,19 05:19 other posts 
If you want a buzz that jumps out and says hello try Yukon jack the black sheep of Canadian liquor on the rocks or strait up in a shot glass
By #578610 28,Mar,19 07:19
This is the only country in the world where a man has to state he's straight and still like wine over beer. BTW, DC,if we are going for the hard stuff, single malt is way above the unwashed masses preferences.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 19:41 other posts 
Does Europe/UK "spring forward" and "fall back" for Daylight Savings Time?
By milesbferry [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 20:01 other posts 
We in UK go an hour forward to British Summer Time next Sunday, 31st. Also Mother's Day, I see in my diary.

Don't know what the frogs do, in the EU! But I love 'em! Well, not all

--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

My best translation:

Non de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculer ta mère.

For God's sake, whore of the brothel, shit trash, arsehole, fuck your mother!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 21:23 other posts 
Also Mother's Day? I understand that you will move your clocks ahead by 1 hour on March 31 but are you saying that you will move your clocks ahead by 1 hour on May 12, Mother's Day?
By milesbferry [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 18:46 other posts 
Yes, that's what I'm saying:

+1 hour on March 31 (Mothers' Day, and British Summer Time begins)
+1 hour on May 12 (another Mothers' Day)
-1 for the Queen's Official Birthday
-1 for my birthday (in August, Leo; Monkey, in Chinese New Year)
-1 on October 27 (British Summer Time ends)

Then pick a night to re-adjust the clocks!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 19:06 other posts 
The two -1's , the -1 for the Queen's official birthday (whenever that is) and another -1 in August, for your birthday, I CALL BULLSHIT!

And another thing, what in the heck was this about in your post above?

Non de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculer ta mère. 

For God's sake, whore of the brothel, shit trash, arsehole, fuck your mother!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 20:30 other posts 
YOU CALL CORRECTLY!

I was translating from the French, but misspelled Nom not Non.

Picture a French woman hurling insults at the guy, or the man hurling insults at the woman.

Which is why French Cinema is subtitled, not dubbed. It gets lost in translation. We must hear the original French dialogue.

As the quote says, to hear the French insult, "Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculer ta mère".

"It's like wiping your arse with silk!"
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 21:22 other posts 
I wondered WTF that had to do with daylight savings time!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 26,Mar,19 19:01 other posts 
After much further research (Googling for a few minutes) the French quote is from Matrix Reloaded (2003), Merovingian: "I love French wine, like I love the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculer ta mère. It's like wiping your arse with silk. I love it."

As I look into The Matrix films (as a film buff, I have seen the first film, then gave up) imdb reveals that the directors, The Wachowski Brothers, are now the Wachowski Sisters. Lana (Larry) and Lilly (Andrew). At 6' 2½", Lilly is a big girl.

only registered users can see external links

Any previous life (as males) is being removed from history (at least from only registered users can see external links, like Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four. I don't agree with it.
By #569341 27,Mar,19 03:44
One of the dumbest things in Australia is that the state of Queensland don’t do daylight savings. One of the biggest contributors to their economy is based on coastal tourism...why the fuck would you not provide the tourists an extra hour of Australian summer on the beach or Great Barrier Reef?!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,19 19:00 other posts 
So I suspect that your states do not share/occupy the same timezones, eh?
By #580336 27,Mar,19 03:37
Clocks go forward in UK on 31 March which is also our ' Mother's Day ' here , by pure coincidence. We have celebrate Mother's Day on a different day to you in the US.
Our clocks will then go back in October
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,19 19:23 other posts 
This is our schedule.

Daylight saving time 2019 in Michigan began at 2:00 AM on
Sunday, March 10 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 3

All times are in Eastern Time.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 15:33 other posts 
I saw an interesting bio and I'm curious if someone can enlighten me. The bio reads;

" i luv drinking male and female pee and male and female front and backside cum. "

For the most part, the sentence seems self explanatory HOWEVER I don't think I quite understand what "backside cum" is. Surely the member is not saying that they enjoy eating turds.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,19 05:04 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

I'm a little on the older side and don't understand some things but I think there saying they cum in or on there partners butt then lick it out or off
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,19 09:25 other posts 
Thank you, dgraff! Believe it or not, in this case I was hoping that I was wrong!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,19 20:53 other posts 
Wheeeew me to
By 2nice [Ignore] 26,Mar,19 22:08 other posts 
Creampies. Not Cheesecake. Geez, bella...this is SYD 101.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,19 22:24 other posts 
For cryin' out loud, 2nice, why didn't the darn member just say CREAMPIES? "Front and backside cum" sounded disgusting! Yuck! Patootie! Bleech!
By 2nice [Ignore] 26,Mar,19 22:48 other posts 
And on the flipside...creampies are delicious?

Think not.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,19 23:37 other posts 
It depends. Are we speaking about Boston cream pie, lemon cream pie or any other particular flavor!?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,19 23:43 other posts 
Look, the bio that I read was authored by the same member that wrote these blogs. Can ya help the guy out?

/blogs/39611.html

/blogs/39610.html
By 2nice [Ignore] 27,Mar,19 07:12 other posts 
I do not think I can help that particular fellow. The first blog was good for a laugh though.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,19 10:20 other posts 
I suspect since there are folks that enjoy wetting their pants, that there MUST be folks that enjoy pooping themselves HOWEVER, do you really think he drops a deuce wherever, whenever he likes (outside of his "undies")?
By 2nice [Ignore] 27,Mar,19 11:26 other posts 
Hard telling. Most likely it’s just fantasy speak.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,19 11:31 other posts 
I'd like to think so because I can't even begin to imagine what his house smells like OR HIM, for that matter!

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Mar,19 00:31 other posts 
Holy cockstar!! I think that A2Firefighter currently has 19 photos on the main page!! I've never seen so many from one member at once before. Way to go!
By #569341 27,Mar,19 01:41
The dude looks like he’s close to a foot long, best way to make the front page without advertising...especially as a new (previously unseen) member. Being new, if he keeps posting and learns to do it less prolifically, he’ll probably continue to make it to the front page.

I started writing this with “rookie mistake” in my head, but then i thought about it more and came up with the theory in the previous paragraph. I, since i started taking new photos, have been the non-rookie making the rookie mistake of posting similar pics too close together.

Props to him and poops to me

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,19 22:14 other posts 
Since becoming a member on October 18, 2018 (3.5 months) awetpussy has uploaded an amazing 1,321 photos! That is quite an achievement in my book!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 16:03 other posts 
Not sure if they are legit pics they took/created, but I gotta say, I like 'em!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 16:27 other posts 
"Created"? Is it possible to "create" pictures or did you actually mean "borrowed"?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 18:01 other posts 
Could be
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 18:15 other posts 
Could be? What in the heck is that supposed to mean? It could be "created" or it could be "borrowed"? Huh?
By #460385 30,Jan,19 16:32
While you're on this subject. Props to member DeamonCleaner. He has 10 pics at one time on the SYD most popular page. Including the top spot. That should be some record or something.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 17:53 other posts 
For sure, props to DemonCleaner_!LF! for having 10 of his 67 pictures on the Popular page!
By #565792 31,Jan,19 00:54
vanity is the answer
By #569341 26,Mar,19 08:27
Posting 10 pictures in 5 days or less, sven...am i vain, yes!...do i determine the success if my pics (whether they’re good or bad), no 👍🥃🥃🥃
By #569341 26,Mar,19 07:57
🤪😘
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 18:12 other posts 
Hey, you have an appealing set of balls. Are you going to 3nter the LICK MY BALLS 😁 Free Theme Image contest?

/contest.php?id=1184
By #460385 30,Jan,19 22:00
Well when you put it that way, yes I will.
By #569341 26,Mar,19 08:09
Give me a record and i’ll try to break it, CC54 (; 👍🤝🥃

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #666   #667   #668   #669   #670   #671   #672   #673   #674   #675   ...#767

Show It Off