on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #669

Pages:  #1... #664   #665   #666   #667   #668   #669   #670   #671   #672   #673   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 12:09 other posts 
admin , do you have a way to structure the abuse referral so that it is MANDATORY that proof, ie a link to the website of alleged stolen pictures, is submitted?

There have been 3 or 4 referrals made in the last 36 hours and although I'm happy that there is some thought put into the votes, there are still voting members who vote to delete without proof provided.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 07:49 other posts 
Because I would like to see things be more TRANSPARENT, I'm tossing this out there for members to be watchful for, think about and if you're pissed of it happening, SPEAK OUT.

Are you tired of seeing these voting cliques that are trending? I am. Why are we seeing only certain member's pictures making it to the Popular page? Is it because they receive hundreds of [HOT] votes?

The new member or average member cannot compete with the member that has deep pockets. I call BULLSHIT on anyone that says that these folks get to there, wherever "there" is, because of their loyal friendship base. Look for yourself, it's the same few voters all of the time. I may be mistaken because so often I am, the AVERAGE member DOES NOT spend money here. The AVERAGE member seems to hold onto their points like they will never ever earn another point again. With that said, is it even possible that the AVERAGE member is going to hit the [HOT] button, 20, 30, 50 times to propel their bestie into a prime position? I don't think it's a reasonable assumption.

If receiving a symbolic internet trophy is that important to any person, that they would gift, transfer points to or bribe others for a vote, it would seem to me their life must be really sad.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 09:16
But this has always been the case. Perhaps there should be time limits for voting for the same pic. In the pic of the month we are allowed only one vote. Some of the members that make it to the top row really belong there. They are gorgeous or have a big cock or nice tits/pussy, but, many get there because they have loyal followers. Well, so what? It can't be changed much and it really isn't that important.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 09:25 other posts 
No, I don't believe this has always been the case. There's no need for me to mention members names, they know who they are, you know who they are.

Don't you think that admin is sitting back in his chair smiling about this. Why would he want to limit voting? Voting means points. The only way to generate points is to buy them or work for them. Either way, whichever we choose, it probably benefits him at a small level.

By #578610 02,Apr,19 09:02
I despise the way answers to post get thrown way to the bottom of a conversation. Why, if you answer something in the middle of the conversation, can't show up in the general area? I'm tired of having responses that don't make sense because they get placed somewhere else.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 09:07 other posts 
It probably has something to do with timing.

Maybe I should ask the same thing since yesterday's business has forced my new concern to the bottom of pile.
--------------------------------------- added after 43 seconds

Actually, it's on page two.

By #578610 02,Apr,19 08:44
Funny thing happened on the way to the forums this AM. I went to "The Word of the Day B4 I signed in to see the new word (fast) so i remembered a song and signed on. The whole section for today was gone. I think someone has me blocked and it affected the whole thread. That was a real "FAST" entry,,,,

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 23:08 other posts 
The Munsters was an American television show that ran from September, 1964 to May, 1966. The theme song was quite unique and is a prominent riff in Fallout Boy's new release, UMA THURMAN.

Fallout Boy
only registered users can see external links

The Munsters theme song

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 17:37 other posts 
I LOVE IT!

Members referred to the Evaluation Panel for possible deletion are not being deleted so quickly anymore! And some of the voting members have opinions and are not afraid to be "heard".

It's a long time coming but I'm glad it's here!
By #578610 01,Apr,19 19:42
I guess it's a good thing, but, the Evaluation Panel should be available for view to all members. The eligible voters should remain the same, but, it would be easier for a member to know he/she is being evaluated
-----------------------------------------------------------

My opinion
--------------------------------------- added after 82 minutes

BTW,,I am NOT possibly, Mandy658. The answer is close, but, no cigar and not my hubby either.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 13:30 other posts 
Jabberwocky

BY LEWIS CARROLL

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 15:59 other posts 
That was one of my son’s favourite poems. It brings back memories of reading ‘Alice through the looking glass’ with him. Gosh that is two memory flashbacks in one day.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 16:19 other posts 
Wonderful!

I saw JustWill's reference to his Bandersnatch that got away because his Bandersnatch was frumious, or something.... He was very firm about him not having a snatch. Whatever! The reference to the Bandersnatch immediately reminded me of the ONLY verse I remembered and could recite;

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son! 
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! 
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun 
The frumious Bandersnatch!” 

If he mentioned anything about a vorpal sword, I would not have had a clue.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 16:38 other posts 
AoD did not complain about people sending unsolicited pics of their VORPALS, or I would have mentioned it.

Remind me someday, and I will tell the story of how having JABBERWOCKY committed to memory earned me a spot in a pretty spiffy 3-way when I was in college.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 17:39 other posts 
A Vorpal sword sounds like something out of 'Game of Thrones'. Which returns for it's final season in a fortnight.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 17:53 other posts 
Nerd trivia:

In Dungeons & Dragons, a Vorpal Blade is a magical weapon of such exquisite sharpness that it is able to lop off an enemy's head with a single, fortuitous stroke (the roll of an unmodified 20 on a single 20 sided attack die).
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 18:51 other posts 
Speaking of NERD TRIVIA, is the word fortnight, a British thing? I don't recall ever hearing that word or term other than here.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 18:57 other posts 
Though the word FORTNIGHT, meaning a period of two weeks, was pretty commonly used in early American English, it has faded out of existence in the States (except for in very snooty circles). Folks in the UK still seem to be rather fond of it, however.
By #578610 01,Apr,19 19:37
It's a fast load for video games too, right?

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 19:34 other posts 
I saw this clip on YouTube. Her name is Marion Crampe and based on the accent, she is from France. She's a pole dancer that has received millions of views and she's on Ellen to show her skills. She is graceful and elegant and I hope you will enjoy.

By #526776 01,Apr,19 15:45
Thank you Admin for correcting the “Glass of Wine” typo... 💋. my OCD re that typo since I joined over 2 yrs ago has been put to rest!! 😂 now I’ll just obsess over my own & stupid autocorrect
By admin [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 19:21 other posts 
And yet you never told me about this. Other member recently did. Sigh...

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 10:27 other posts 
I'm curious about this.....

I've noticed in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature that sometimes the member's picture changes. I'm a creature of habit so when I'm scrolling through, looking for a specific picture of that specific someone, I often miss them. Why are members switching out pictures?
By #578610 01,Apr,19 12:03
You can submit one of your images, if you already submitted an image it will be replaced with the new one. Probably, the member thinks a new pic will create more interest

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 13:05 other posts 
Damn, JustWill, I received notification that you posted in this thread yet I cannot see it. Is it possible that your post is attached to the post made by SoTiny , the weak member who has the cajones for basically calling me fake?
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 13:36 other posts 
It seems that Godzillas has, once again, left the building.
Here is what I posted:
" The "poem" that Godzillas quotes is from THE OMEN. In the move, it is said to be an ancient Biblical prophecy. It is not, but merely a creepy passage of dialogue written for the film.
Once again, we have evidence that conspiracy nut-jobs will buy into anything that supports their whack-a-do beliefs..."

It was attached to your comment (why would I want to speak with that ding-dong?). I don't know why you couldn't see it, unless he blacklisted you before departing.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 13:47 other posts 
Godzillas aka arir39 is very DISTINCT. Years ago, I thought he was quite intelligent however he's not smart enough to recreate himself like Skittles . When arir39 returns again and again with different names, it doesn't matter because he is just so obvious.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 13:52 other posts 
There are a few "repeat" members who suffer from that same affliction. I am not naming names (candymandycharliebonbontits), but you know who I am talking about.
It is insulting that they believe we are too stoopid to figure out who they really are.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 13:50 other posts 
Even though you attached your post to my post, because he blacklisted me, I couldn't see it.

He's left the building like Elvis? But unlike Elvis, he has the "I'll be back" attitude of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 13:52 other posts 
More like a turd when it gets flushed...
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 13:54 other posts 
I was in the midst of editing my post.....
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 13:55 other posts 
Next time, I will wait to comment until you give me the okay.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 14:02 other posts 
Forget you!
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 14:18 other posts 
Sure...you can TRY to forget me, but I am a pretty memorable guy.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 14:33 other posts 
You are, you really are!
By #578610 30,Mar,19 14:31
JustWill, we don’t think you are so stupid not to realize there are repeat personalities. There wasn’t Walter Mathaw/Jack Lemon movie where the husbands where cheating and one adviced the other that if caught, deny, deny, deny. The part we think you are stupid about is that you think we really care what you think about us
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 18:58 other posts 
Who is we and please tell your buddy Leo if he keeps making fun of what is being said on this forum in the copy cat forum he might be next
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 19:18 other posts 
Is leopoldij acting like a TWAT again? He probably can't help it. All that off brand, paid for pussy has made him contract a sexual minge-initus. And it's obviously terminal.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 20:34 other posts 
Yeah he's making fun of you again he can only keep his big mouth shut so long
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 21:13 other posts 
He's poking fun at me? Gee, I haven't called him a TWAT in eons nor have I "poked" at him for just as long.

I find it quite peculiar how some folks get pissed at me for what others say about them. It's just freaking cuckoo!
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 21:58 other posts 
He is convinced that you tell me to give him a hard time but you know me Bella I'm a renegade a one man band
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 22:11 other posts 
Hmmmmm.....maybe I should apologize for thinking he's a TWAT, he's really a stoopid TWAT!
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 22:21 other posts 
By #578610 31,Mar,19 08:39
It's a tradition in the forums. Remarks like stooping TWAT and freaking cuckoo don't help.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 08:51 other posts 
Did I use "stooping"? I think I referred to him as a "stoopid TWAT" and I stand behind that statement.

It was because I blacklisted leopoldij, he decided to act out. Seriously? He has to act like a child because he was blacklisted? If memory serves me correctly, I'm not the only person to find him annoying.
By #578610 31,Mar,19 10:02
I wish there was a way to stop auto-correct from intruding. You are right, Bella!, you did use "stoopid". I, too, stand behind my statement. I will give you the following. It's really hard not to react to negative actions by other members. I like Leo in a "he's harmless" type of guy. However, I think I owe him a bit of support. Please don't think i'm declaring war.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 10:05 other posts 
Touche!
By #578610 31,Mar,19 08:09
We is Barbara and me. If you want to say something to Leo, say it to Leo. How does JustWill or Bella! put it? We don't run a mesg service. Go directly to the source? So, you think that you're going to get a better answer from people that aren't involved in whatever it is that you are interested in? That's peculiar!
And what do you mean by " tell your buddy Leo if he keeps making fun of what is being said on this forum in the copy cat forum he might be next" Are you going back to making physical threats? Admin might have something to say about that
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 08:34 other posts 
And I stand behind my statement. If I want to know something, I'm going directly to the source.
By #578610 31,Mar,19 08:44
And that is the sign of a very smart person. I, on the other hand, have ulterior motives not to. I'm draped in conspiracies and have a duty to my fellow conspiritors (like JustWill) to muddy the waters.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 09:11 other posts 
I guess I was out of order I should not have involved you seance you have been quiet and polite lately I'm sorry I'm used to dealing with you guys as a group of 4
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 09:19 other posts 
I'm impressed, Mr. degraff. That was a BIG step for a man with a BIGGER than life personality to admit that he was wrong. :x
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 18:49 other posts 
Thank you Bella in life I usually march down through the valleys conquering any obstacles that stand in my way but this time I decided to try the high road to avoid the obstacles
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 19:14 other posts 
What size are your matching boots?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 20:48 other posts 
I ware a size 13 wide
By #578610 31,Mar,19 10:09
Mr Dgraff, if this is an apology to me, it's accepted but, not needed. I doubt i'll ever convince you and others that I travel alone. Just know that I might make a slightly snide remark once in a while, but, with no desire to antagonize
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 16:51 other posts 
Understood I'm the same way
By #578610 31,Mar,19 19:27
Mr Dgraff, the apology, is it for your comment above or for your comment in AussieMan's thread, and I quote, "now that hot pussy settled down" ?
By #460385 31,Mar,19 20:30
OMG. WTF
By #578610 31,Mar,19 20:34
CC,,i hate how msgs appear in the threads. If you are commenting about me please explain on what. If not, sorry i intruded
By #460385 31,Mar,19 20:50
You're all good.
By #578610 31,Mar,19 20:51

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #664   #665   #666   #667   #668   #669   #670   #671   #672   #673   ...#767

Show It Off