Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #672

Pages:  #1... #667   #668   #669   #670   #671   #672   #673   #674   #675   #676   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,19 16:15 other posts 
Do you find it sexually appealing to view a man and/or woman with their butt cheeks spread?

Personally, I love the curves of the buttocks and exposing the butthole does absolutely nothing for me.
By #545732 22,Mar,19 17:36
I'm very much in the same mind as you, Bella.
By #578610 22,Mar,19 18:07
The human form is beautiful. Both men and women can be gorgeous. I believe that certain parts of the body are hidden for a purpose. A beautiful derriere is hot, sexy, inviting, and pleasing. The butthole AND the open vagina is not pleasing to the eye. I have a few pics like that on my page as some people don't agree with my views and I like to please my following, but, I would prefer to get acquainted with these body parts in very low light
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,19 18:15 other posts 
Agreed that about said it all
By #545732 22,Mar,19 18:39
I'll probably sound boring by saying this, but I really dislike how pics of women are mostly made in a way that makes them look trashy. I see a thumbnail of a beautiful woman that gives the impression that the series of photos will be erotically sexy and show her as the beautiful woman she is, then I'm disappointed when I see she's made to pose more like roadkill! I suppose the photographers are just giving a majority of people what they want to see.
It's usually the same with pics of guys too. Mostly guys with hard cocks and buff bodies, but I much prefer seeing natural guys and without a hard cock. Yep, I'm boring, hahaha!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,19 23:47 other posts 
I agree with you! Michelangelo's David was not depicted with a raging erection. Venus de Milo did not have pumped up nipples....

I would much rather view and appreciate an "average" man or woman displaying themselves in a more natural manner.
By #545732 23,Mar,19 00:17
Absolutely. And curiously enough, both of your examples are widely used as descriptions for the perfect male and female bodies too.
On a trivia note, did you know that Michelangelo created his David with some bodily features out of proportion to how they should be? If we were stood in front of the statue at the same height rather than looking up from the ground, we'd notice his hand is much bigger than it should be, for example. If he hadn't sculpted it that way, the hand would appear too small from a lower angle.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 03:22 other posts 
Like you I do really appreciate the natural look but I think it is probably the case that viewing statistics on here would tend to show that raging erections do get greater numbers of views.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Mar,19 23:04 other posts 
Of my 1,984 posted photos I have zero that would fit that category.
By #580336 24,Mar,19 03:04
Totally agree. I don't see the fascination with opening yourself ' wide ' and pulling your buttcheeks apart. Much more erotic not to see that !
Interestingly the point about men showing themselves hard maybe because that's what we think people want to see ( certainly was in my case until I saw this ), maybe this is true of those who pull their cheeks apart and have their legs as wide as possible and take the picture cm's away
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 15:26 other posts 
A sincere question, if you don't see the fascination with "opening yourself ' wide ' and pulling your buttcheeks apart", why did you give me a -1 on my post? I'm confused.
By #580336 25,Mar,19 15:53
Because I hit the wrong button! I was answering whilst on my mobile and I hit the bit. My bad ... Sorry!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 16:05 other posts 
Thank you for your response. I use my mobile device as well and I've done the same thing with my thumb. The sad thing is that it seems like it has happened with the same member.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 03:17 other posts 
I am with you 100%. That is a sight that I really dont want to see. Although clearl many others take a different view.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 11:51 other posts 
Awwwww dang I could go one farther I have a scope at the shop I use to see in side car engine's with out taking them apart I'm sure I could take pictures of the in side of a butt hole
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 12:36 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 12:58 other posts 
Dan, Dan, Dan.......you are something else!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 13:19 other posts 
Hahaha that's the response I thought I would get
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 13:45 other posts 
Is this what your headstone will read;

Here Lies Dan, a Master Mechanic, Inventor and a Doctor Wannabe.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 20:34 other posts 
Hahaha I have given my self stitches all ready
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 21:14 other posts 
You have stitched yourself? WTF! The most I've ever done to myself is try to correct an ingrown toenail. An epic fail as I could not stand the pain.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 21:58 other posts 
Hahaha I don't feel pain I ounce hit my self in the hand with a hammer and laughed about it my guys at the shop think I'm nuts
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 22:23 other posts 
Uhhhh, I think that they might be spot on! You're cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
By #578610 25,Mar,19 07:51
ER personel would not think that. Many men who work all their professional lives with their hands would come in with burns or deep, large, cuts in their hands and lower arms that they didn't realize that had happened.
By #372661 25,Mar,19 12:51
Interesting. Which brand of scope do you have?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 12:57 other posts 
My guess, it's a carburated proctoscope.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 17:13 other posts 
I have a couple of the cams that I got off ebay cheap that plug into a USB port.Makes it a bit easier sometimes to find lost stuff and what not.My laser thermometer makes finding a cylinder that is not firing alot quicker.and less shocking!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 20:04 other posts 
Mine is a snap on with color screening a lighted scope and it hooks to my phone so I can take pictures then blow them up when looking for cracked cylinder walls
By #372661 25,Mar,19 20:34
I like the idea of being able to enlarge the pictures. I have this scope which I'm not too happy with. Perhaps if I plug it into a TV type monitor I will be able to see better?

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 21:54 other posts 
I have a cheaper version of my snap on I use to find lost things in my sink trap
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 21:15 other posts 
Did you say snap on or strap on?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 21:41 other posts 
Hahaha I guess on this site it could be either way

By #583549 25,Mar,19 20:16
I tried too take some photos of me shaving in the shower..A little to much steam for camera! Photos in my profile page.
Any suggestions?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 21:20 other posts 
If you are saying that your photos are too large to upload on your page, are you able to crop them some?

Hey all, if anyone can provide Smoothmann some "tech" help, I'm sure he will greatly appreciate it.
By #583549 25,Mar,19 21:43
Bella! They were not too large.Camera lens got steamed up and may need some more light. I will try again...Practice make perfect!

By #583549 24,Mar,19 20:55
A man or women's body are works of art.Beauty comes from within as well a physical body form.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 21:18 other posts 
Oh, yes! Beauty does come from within. A "plain" person may radiate much internal beauty while a beautiful person may be unappealing if they have an ugly soul.
By #583549 24,Mar,19 21:24
So true Bella!Some of my best friends are fellow nudists and we come in all shapes and sizes!
By #372661 25,Mar,19 15:29
Lots of truth in your statement. Since my teens I've always had this image of the "perfect" mate, picture a young Sharon Stone or Linda Hamilton from Terminator 2. Indeed I married a similar looking woman. Several months ago I meet with a new client, a very large and graceful African American woman and was nearly swept away. Since we are both married we decided to keep our distance since it would be very hard to behave.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 13:32 other posts 
Is it my imagination or do a number of the pictures on the SYC side look Photoshop'd?
By #526776 25,Mar,19 14:25
I don’t believe that’s your imagination 🤷🏻‍♀️
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 15:20 other posts 
Okie dokie! I'm glad I wasn't seeing something that wasn't there.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 22:27 other posts 
After watching the Walking Dead, I've learned this about zombies, 1) they do not seem to be able to turn door knobs 2) they cannot climb stairs and 3) if they get knocked down, they cannot get up.

I'm prepared in the event there is an invasion!
By #578610 25,Mar,19 07:55
I'm glad you are. Personally, I'm amazed how much today's audiences are into horror, make believe, and super beings. I prefer reality stories (not the Batchelor type) but a good love story

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,19 15:50 other posts 
I placed an order through Harney & Sons for tea and every darn time I open an external link or even open something on YouTube, I'm viewing a Harney & Sons tea ad. Damn cookies!
By phart [Ignore] 24,Mar,19 20:38 other posts 
Every tool I have googled in the past 3 months comes up on every page advertised. Annoying that I am being watched like a fish in a pond by a eagle all the time.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,19 15:35 other posts 
Easter falls late this year, it's not until the 21st of April. For me, it is way too soon to send Easter greetings.
By #578610 23,Mar,19 16:51
April 28 for me. I'm Russian Orthodox Catholic.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,19 12:39 other posts 
Cat, dog OR other?
By #578610 19,Mar,19 13:11
Black Lab mixed
--------------------------------------- added after 82 minutes

Dogs from now on, but,had cats too.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,19 13:26 other posts 
So is your response, cat, dog or other?
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Mar,19 14:02 other posts 
Dog.
Cats are selfish pricks that are only in it for the free food and shelter.
Dogs are companions.

I never tried having an other for a pet. I'm not even sure where to find one...
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,19 14:24 other posts 
2 dogs,hopelessly untrained overgrown puppies that would eat constantly if treats were tossed to them 24 hours a day.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Mar,19 19:36 other posts 
Try goats there silly and they help you with your yard work
By #545732 20,Mar,19 19:44
Hmmm, I'd love a doggy, but have a pussycat at the moment.
Actually, if I had the choice, I'd have cats, dogs, a wombat, alpacas, a few ostriches, goats, pigs and donkeys too. With any luck, I'd also have a sinus disorder that meant I couldn't smell all the shite they'd produce too, of course
What would be your choice, Bella?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,19 11:09 other posts 
I would like a dog but at this time, I spend so much of my day at work or going to and from. Dogs you can take for a walk and dogs enjoy rides in the car, so there is no concern if you take a long road trip, Fluffy can come along!

Alas, I have two boy cats and aside being "selfish pricks", they are very sweet old boys!
By #545732 21,Mar,19 17:22
yeah, we always had both cats and dogs when I was growing up, so I have a love for both. At one point, we had a dog, cat, rabbit, 2 gerbils and a budgie!
The only reason I don't have a doggy now is because I struggle to get out of the house most of the time, so the poor thing wouldn't have the happy life it would deserve.
By 2nice [Ignore] 20,Mar,19 20:14 other posts 
There’s a Mr. Yumm located in Michigan...if you’re interested.
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Mar,19 22:45 other posts 
Is he house-broken?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,19 11:10 other posts 
I bet he's inclined to dribble all over the floor when he gets excited.
By #372661 20,Mar,19 21:06
Cat is the one and only for me. My current one is my constant companion when I'm at home. She's very vocal and possesses an intelligence I can only begin to understand.

At one time I had a cat at my factory that was a big hit with employees and clients as well. Too bad an eagle snatched him
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,19 05:32 other posts 
You must live in mountainous country like me
By #372661 21,Mar,19 12:45
Mountains and water both. You might want to look up the San Juan Islands. Remote where we live yet not too far away from the city if one needs or wants something like that.
I see bald eagles and other raptors nearly everyday. During mating season on the river it's possible to see 80-100 eagles within a few hours.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,19 20:15 other posts 
I don't see that many eagles but I see a few each year they were all most extinct dew to the farmers pesticides but there making a comeback

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #667   #668   #669   #670   #671   #672   #673   #674   #675   #676   ...#767

Show It Off