Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #675

Pages:  #1... #670   #671   #672   #673   #674   #675   #676   #677   #678   #679   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,19 12:42 other posts 
LA Galaxy commissioned a statue of David Beckham, see what James Corden does to make the unofficial unveiling of friend's statue something memorable.

only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 22:35 other posts 
I seen a documentary called the many lives of Sarah a woman with multiple personalities does this sound familiar at least I understand a little better now
By #578610 11,Mar,19 23:26
By phart [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 23:50 other posts 
I know someone locally with the condition, I have personaly wittnessed at least 3 different people with in her in 1 evening. So I know the condition is real and ruins the persons life as far as being functional.
And yes,the similaritys are there Dgraff,they are there.
Help might could be had,but first,the person has to realize there is a issue so they can work up the strength to ask for help.

By #578610 11,Mar,19 21:41
Angelofdeath  at 11,Mar,19 07:28 other posts 

Just blacklist her. It drives the senile old bitch crazy. Obviously her grandkids and the staff at the nursing home don’t pay enough attention to her, so she has to act like Baby Jane on the forums.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By bella! at 11,Mar,19 10:29 other posts 

Perhaps you and Angelofdeath could put your heads together and let your creative juices flow! 

By bella! at 11,Mar,19 10:20 other posts  ⤴

Are you able to do a Photoshop picture of Bette Davis as Baby Jane and TWOWARMTTS2 as hotpussy, side by side? I think there might be a remarkable resemblance. 

Oops! I almost forgot, MY OPINION.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Angelofdeath [Ignore] at 11,Mar,19 11:54 other posts 

Lol The antics of the person make me think of Baby Jane too, but the resemblance is uncanny.

Now we are talking. Not boring anymore
-----------------------------------------'
My opinion
By #460385 11,Mar,19 21:58
WTF. Really. Get a life and stay over there on aussiemidget and leo's page. I thought that was what the deal was, Charlie.
By #578610 11,Mar,19 22:13
That's Candy to you. This exchange was added a few hrs ago. I thought Bella would appreciate it. I'm leaving. Let's see. 5 Ave Marias I think. Mea culpa
By #460385 11,Mar,19 22:16
WTF did you just say? Was that English?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 22:29 other posts 
She called it Greek mythology her and Leo babble back and forth using it
By #460385 11,Mar,19 22:43
Haha. Charlie can't possibly know that.
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

Google is a strong tool.
By #578610 11,Mar,19 23:25
Guys, Ave Maria is a religious song by Schubert's. Mea culpa is Latin and it loosely translates to "it's my fault ". Obviously, it's above a redneck's understanding.

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 10,Mar,19 13:57 other posts 
In Michigan we don't say, "Did you eat?" We say, "Jeet?"

In Michigan, we don't renew our driver's license at the DMV, we do that at the Secretary of State. Or, as we say, "The Secretaria-state"

In Michigan we don't drink soda, we drink "pop". This applies to all carbonated non- alcoholic drinks.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,19 16:55 other posts 
See now this isn't boring in Pennsylvania we call eating grubbing and we do have a DMV for what it's worth and a soda I just say a Pepsi or a coke or what ever brand you happen to have
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 10:11 other posts 
If memory serves me correctly, footluvrsgirl posted somewhere that in the South, if the people want what Northerners often call "pop", the Southerners will lump it all together and generically refer to as a "Coke".
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 14:45 other posts 
I've heard that too, everything is a Coke, doesn't matter if it's Pepsi, Orange Crush, Spite, Mountain Dew, etc.
By #526776 11,Mar,19 20:38
Haha! How did you remember that! Yes .. exactly true!
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 19:42 other posts 
And you got that damn good bologna. It’s not fair.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 10:08 other posts 
Working for a major employer, I attempt to represent them and my job in a professional manner. But, I do not always enunciate "you" and often it does come out as "ya".
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 14:44 other posts 
Yeah, I say "ya" a lot too. Another Michigan-ism is saying "A couple-few" in reference to 2 or 3 of something.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 19:37 other posts 
How many miles separate us?

I haven't said that nor do I recall ever hearing that before.
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 19:40 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 19:57 other posts 
Yabut (two words, yeah but.....it was something I said as a child when I lived at home and it drove my pops CRAZY), I HotFuckerBoy is just 2 counties away. By the way, I Google'd the distance between your side of the state and my side of the state and results say we are 233 miles apart.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 20:24 other posts 
Haha, I've used "yabut" too. That's a good one.
By #460385 11,Mar,19 22:00
Did you remember the Buckeyes own your ass. LoL

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 15:49 other posts 
Back to BORING.....

Have you noticed that M&M's has 3 new peanut flavors? Yep, the new flavors are

• Thai Coconut Peanut
• Mexican Jalapeño Peanut and
• English Toffee Peanut

The jalapeño peanut candy seems to be targeted toward a mature palate. I believe that I've seen dark chocolate infused chili and/or something spicy hot. Has anyone ever tried something like that? What did you think?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 22:07 other posts 
I will try them I like hot and spicy stuff
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 22:20 other posts 
So a jalapeño M&M sounds interesting to you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,19 07:37 other posts 
I will try anything once twice if I like it
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Mar,19 04:38 other posts 
I do regularly buy chilli infused dark chocolate it is one my favourite ‘flavours’. The same store sells chocolate infused olive haven’t tried that yet.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,19 12:39 other posts 
Hey why not we eat chocolate covered ants and grasshoppers I think perhaps chocolate makes everything better
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,19 12:42 other posts 
Why not just eat the fuckin choclate and let the ants and grasshoppers do their thing? Or leave them to the "birds" both out there in the wild and here on the forum. lol
damn, i just hope I don't park under the tree it roost in ,grasshopper innards all over my truck!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,19 16:56 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 10:04 other posts 
Chocolate infused "olive" like in green or black olives? Sometimes I "jones" for green olives all by themselves, otherwise they taste great in salads and as a topping on pizza. YUM! A great vegetarian pizza is green olives and onions! The saltiness of the olives and the kick of the onions!!!! What a combination!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Mar,19 10:59 other posts 
Yep regular olive oil infused with chocolate. I bought some for my son. I am guessing that it was not a success though as the store that I bought it from no longer lists it.
I love green olives and I love onions and all kinds of chillies. So olives stuffed with jalapenos are a favourite.

By #578610 09,Mar,19 14:54
Bella, I'm leaving your forum. Your minions can fuck with me in my forum if they want. Thanks for allowing the visit.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 15:17 other posts 
Thank you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 15:26 other posts 
(You know she isn't really leaving, right? She lies. She is reading this right now, and it's making her crazy. Okay...crazier. The Crone can't help herself.)
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 15:53 other posts 
I can only hope she remembers her post and is a woman that will keep her promise. If not, I will reevaluate my options.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 19:36 other posts 
And I promise to keep it on her forum to Americans never fight there enemy on American soil
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 19:39 other posts 
If you think that tumor is going to go away, Wrong.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 19:46 other posts 
By #569341 10,Mar,19 00:26
Apparently you are minion, Will lol. Yeah, nup - if Will is susceptible to being led...i’ll become a catholic brother and take a picture that’s at a unique angle

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,19 18:11 other posts 
JustWill has not posted any Randy Rainbow recently, so.......ENJOY!

only registered users can see external links
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Mar,19 11:59 other posts 
Ha! I got you hooked.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,19 12:48 other posts 
Yes, you did, you honorable man!
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Mar,19 12:55 other posts 
Not so honorable any more.
I just broke my word about not poking a stick at Candymandybonbontits and told her to knock it off.
Seeing all that stupid shit in the forum just hurt my soul, and I couldn't take it.
I'm only human...
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,19 13:10 other posts 
I guessed by dgraff's post that the forum atmosphere is changing. Like I said, in my opinion, leopoldij is still a TWAT and CandyMandyBonBonCharlieTwits is a sad, delusional and hateful "lady".

I want to amend that last sentence, slightly. There is NOTHING ladylike about her. She is a sad, delusional and hateful woman.
By #578610 09,Mar,19 08:13
Thanks. We finally match. Cyclops, I never claimed to be a lady. I'm as much a bitch as you. Oh, yeah, to appease Mr JustWill, your forum topics lately suck. It's boring!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 13:00 other posts 
Here's the thing:
No one is keeping you here, and no one is making you read them.
If you don't like the topics, shut your pie-hole and move along.
By #578610 09,Mar,19 13:02
JustWill, is that an order?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Because that's not the thing. I got some posts yesterday suggesting that avoiding my posts is not an option. By the way, professor, it's a mouth, not a pie hole. You don't have the right to be flippant with me.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 13:05 other posts 
It is a suggestion.
Regardless, you will interpret it to fit your agenda.
That's what the mentally damaged do.
By #578610 09,Mar,19 13:08
It's amazing how it always gets personal. If i didn't know better I'd say you love me. NO,,no chance you could love.--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesAnd I don't have an agenda, I just said to Cyclops that her forum topics suck,,They are boring. That got to you, didn't it?? How did she buy you out? was it the free plug?
JustWill has not posted any Randy Rainbow recently, so.......ENJOY!
---------------------------------------------------------
/lb471npm5xifpic.html
---------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 13:23 other posts 
Virtually every comment you have made in the forum since Admin banned you has been a personal insult against someone, Crone.
We have all seen in your numerous incarnations that you are completely oblivious to the problems with your own behavior.
As has been pointed out many times before, you certainly get-off on pretending to be the "victim" when you get slapped back into your corner for being abusive to others.

And don't whine to me about getting "personal". As a refresher, YOU were banned from the site by Admin for making personal (and wrongful) attacks on my partner--a guy who wasn't even involved with this site. THAT seems pretty "personal", Crone.
By #578610 09,Mar,19 14:32
If another member attacked your partner in an inappropriate way then Admin did right in banning him. I'm not a victim. I'm the object of your vilification. There are hundreds of members that post hateful and personal trashy opinions. You, and this is a plural you, seek me out at the least provocation on my part. I'm not whinning. And I'm trying to stay site legal. You hound me in every forum l go into. I even get PMs about what you don't like about me. You just don't like it when I defend myself. You are the ones that whine. Crone? Saggytits? Fatass? And other things. If I say stuff like that to you, you would come out swinging. You, professor, are a laugh. All indignant while piling on the trash.
I almost forgot
My opinion
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 15:20 other posts 
"If another member attacked..."?
YOU are the "other member".
No one is buying the act. You've tried and failed to make that work at least a half dozen times, Candymandybonboncharlietits.
No one "hounds" you.
You say odious crap in the forum, and people call you on it.
Period.
You earn every jab that comes your way.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 14:27 other posts 
YOU get personal and YOU get nasty.
By #578610 09,Mar,19 14:33
And you don't, Cyclops?
--------------------------------------- added after 20 seconds

My opinion, of course
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 15:34 other posts 
Have I gotten personal or nasty with you? It's a rhetorical question, I'm not looking for you to respond because I have not, yet.

You are delusional. Your profile bio says you are 49 years old yet in a previous conversation with you, you said you were born in June, 1952 and that makes you 67 years old in June. In that conversation I did say that you were an attractive woman. So for that, you justify calling me a cyclops, tit, bitch, witch.... You continue to deny that the different profiles were not you, that it was someone else that insulted JustWill. Own your actions, don't try to play it off that it was someone else. My pops has this saying and it seems to be fitting in your instance; Beauty is skin deep and ugly is to the core. You have an ugly heart.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 13:26 other posts 
I "don't have the right to be flippant" with you?
Snag a grip, Crone.
Flippant is my default setting.
Obviously you have not been paying attention. Perhaps your dementia meds aren't working properly.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,19 14:38 other posts 
She plays the victim all most as well as lix no wonder there friends the only difference is lix is 200 lbs heavier
By #578610 09,Mar,19 14:39
Dementia is a sickness, stupidity is a work in progress. Grow up, professor
My opinion

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #670   #671   #672   #673   #674   #675   #676   #677   #678   #679   ...#767

Show It Off