Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #679

Pages:  #1... #674   #675   #676   #677   #678   #679   #680   #681   #682   #683   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,19 23:34 other posts 
So I opened several Free Theme Image photo contests today. There is a contest for SYD members to "showcase" their bulges, one for the mature SYD members and an underwear/lingerie contest inclusive of both SYD and SYC members. I write a blog stating that they can submit their favorite "asset" HOWEVER, some form of underwear or lingerie must be in the picture. One member submits a picture of himself in what looks like a "bridle" for his penis and balls. I mean, WHAT!

/contest.php?id=1226

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,19 23:37 other posts 
Are you a SURVIVOR fan? I AM!

Do you think you are mentally and physically capable of being able to OUTWIT, OUTPLAY, OUTLAST 30 compleye strangers? NOT ME! All I would need to see is a bug and it would be all over for me!
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Feb,19 12:59 other posts 
I'm not a fan of survivor but I am a survivor of life
By #372661 15,Feb,19 17:52
I don't own a television and have not seen the show. I did go to one of the wilderness survival camps about 10 years ago. Quite a lot of fun.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Feb,19 10:45 other posts 
I have saw blips of it.over dramatized.
I have a stack of tvs being I used to work on them,but seldom watch any of todays programs.I use the net here to watch old episodes of programs i like.Todays tv and radio is really disappointing.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,19 11:15 other posts 
Of course they will want to keep the clips that have more "drama" in them. There's no denying that for 39 days, at least 1 of the 20 participants has got to OUTWIT, OUTPLAY to OUTLAST the other 19.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,19 19:04 other posts 
When I was growing up, my mom predominantly did all the cooking. She cooked very basic meals however her cooking was not always consistent. My pops had a heart attack (not a result of my mother's cooking) and had all this recuperation time to fill so he dabbled in painting, ceramics, took piano lessons and watched food programs and decided to cook.

I've noticed in recent posts, there seems to be a number of men that not only enjoy eating but might enjoy cooking, too. If you are that someone who enjoys cooking, please tell us that one dish that you really, really, REALLY enjoy cooking and serving, whether it be just for yourself or perhaps it is your family's favorite.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 10,Feb,19 19:31 other posts 
I don't mind cooking. A favorite is making homemade pizza from scratch, the dough and everything. I cook them on a cooking stone.
Been having fun with our Instant Pot too. Works great for chicken soup, roast beef and French Dip subs.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,19 21:42 other posts 
You make your sauce, too?

I've read about the Instant Pot. Forgive me for asking, isn't it basically a super expensive, glorified "crockpot".
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,19 22:20 other posts 
I love to eat so I love to cook any thing Italian and I like to smoke things cheese meats even smoked pizza if it's food I cook it
By #460385 10,Feb,19 23:29
I have 2. Buffalo chicken wings. I grill them first brushed with advocado oil, then deep fry them in peanut oil. Tossed in Frank's hot sauce, butter, and garlic. Baby back ribs, cooked in Budweiser in the oven for 3 hours first, then finished on the smoker with BBQ sauce.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 05:14 other posts 
Sounds delicious
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 10:57 other posts 
I like to think ribs are my specialty. Lord knows I’ve smoked a thousand racks a thousand ways. But, Budweiser? That’s a new one on me. What’s the purpose of using it?
By #460385 11,Feb,19 11:29
The key is to pull the membrane skin off of the back side of the rib. Coat the ribs with whatever spice or rub you like. Then take a 24 oz can of Budweiser and two slabs of ribs put in a foil pan cover the pan tightly with foil. Put your oven on 250 and put the ribs in for 3 hours. Basically it steams the ribs in the beer. Then they can come out and go on a regular barbecue grill or on the smoker to finish cooking, Browning, and sauce. Usually the meat will fall off the bone.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 12:45 other posts 
How difficult and time consuming is it to pull the membrane off?
By #460385 11,Feb,19 14:01
I use a butter knife to get it started, then grab it with a paper towel and it usually pulls off in one shot.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 14:12 other posts 
So, basically, a couple of minutes to skin the slab.

What made you decide to remove the membrane or was this something you learned at home watching your family members preparing ribs to be served during picnic type gatherings?
By #460385 11,Feb,19 15:57
Seen it on YouTube. only registered users can see external links
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 16:24 other posts 
It allows your rub (spices) to penetrate both sides of the meat.
By #460385 11,Feb,19 19:45
No, I will put rub on the bottom side before throwing them on the grill.
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 16:22 other posts 
That’s the way you do it. Quick and easy.
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 13:08 other posts 
Interesting. I always steam mine after I smoke them. Do they still have a smokey flavor doing them your way?
By #460385 11,Feb,19 14:00
Not as much as if you smoked them for hours.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 12:44 other posts 
Someone told me a restaurant, possibly a restaurant chain, "marinates" their ribs in Coca Cola.
By #372661 11,Feb,19 12:41
We have a device similar to the Instant Pot. It's really what I call a force multiplier when feeding a large group of guests. I find myself using the steamer the most for squash and veggies. Sometimes when the stove top is full a counter top appliance saves the meal.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 14:25 other posts 
@Bella, yes, the sauce I simply use organic crushed tomatoes you can get at Kroger. I find pizza sauce does not need a lot of spices,oregano, etc.

The Instant Pot is a presser cooker with options. I can make crock pot recipes that would take all day in a hour or so. It's about $100 for one, but we love it. Look up youtube videos, like from Six Sisters.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Pressure, not presser
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 06:28 other posts 
I am sure purists may find fault but the One pot mushroom and potato curry is an easy meal to prepare and one that I revisit many times.

only registered users can see external links

Before anyone screams the obvious I do know there is no meat !!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 12:49 other posts 
To my knowledge, I have NEVER had anything seasoned with curry and many people people rave about how delish Indian cuisine is.
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 13:10 other posts 
Curry is very good.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 13:45 other posts 
I'm sure it is because but to my knowledge, I have never had it.

What do you use curry in?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 16:12 other posts 
There can be a wide variety of ingredients depending upon which particular region the curry comes from.
Off the top of my head some of the most common spices are - cardomom,tumeric, cumin, coriander, cloves, mustard seeds and garam masala.
The curry may also include fresh chillies, ginger and coriander/lemon grass stalks.
Creamy curroes maybe use coconut milk but others don't and have more chopped tomato.
If you want convenience - as in my recipe above - you can make life easy and buy one of the many curry pastes that are sold ready made.
The recipe above is vegetarian but there are many meat curries involving lamb and chicken as well as prawns among other things.

If you have never tried a curry you are missing something. Be aware though in restaurants or takeaways strength of curry varies from very mild to mouth tingling hot.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 18:43 other posts 
See this is nice every one eats and enjoys food Leo thinks this site is just for sex but there's more to life then sex food is one of them
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 19:04 other posts 
Well, can you begin to imagine just how yummy that homemade stew with browned biscuits would taste if you licked it off of a 19 year old?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 19:42 other posts 
Hahaha that's hot but my 19 yr old is a neat freak and food play is to messy for him
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Believe me I tried
By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 21:09 other posts 
Well,I have grown a garden for years.I gave away most of what I grew. When the girlfreind came along,she liked to eat at a exspensive place in town to get lasagna. Anyhow,I figured out to take my baskets of tomatoes,bell peppers and some hot 1's ,along with maby a store bought onion or 2,and a can of mushrooms and blend most of it and pour it in a pot and cook it for 45 minutes.Chop a little of the pepper and onions for some solids in the sauce. Then freeze it in containers. 1 container is good for a pound of hamburger for spaghetti and maby 2 for the crock pot lasagnia. That takes so long to prepare.Chopping up the cheese and such.Didn't mind it thought.
Due to her absense now going on 3 years,I don't do the lasagna any more but I make the sauce,and use it over the winter for spaghetti.
As for my favorite dish that I eat all for myself ,Well there is 2.1 is my pinto beans and a pack of ham chunks in the crock pot for about 14 hours on low.
UMM good.
Or ,what I had for lunch today. Fried spam and rice!
I like to eat cheap,have to. So I fry a can of spam,sliced 8 slices in some butter,garlic powder,black pepper and sea salt. I get the dollar packs of rice at walmart and cook it according to the pack. Makes 3 meals for less than 5 bucks, counting a can of mt dew!

I HATE washing dishes.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 09:49 other posts 
I'm with you, homemade spaghetti sauce sure tastes better than Prego any day of the week!

Pinto beans and ham, that sounds like an interesting possibility, too. Strolling down memory lane, a hundred years ago, my mom worked on weekends and my pops was relegated to preparing Saturday dinners. Sure, he would serve us hot dogs and pork & beans but when he got "fancy", he would buy Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut it up into pieces and cook it in the Campbell's Pork & Beans. Yeah, I suspect that Bush's Baked Beans were too expensive or not "invented" at that time.

Now, the Spam and rice, doesn't make my "mouth water" but it doesn't matter as long as you enjoy it!

But let me ask you this, you mention that you HATE doing dishes. Do you eat off of paper products for convenience?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 12:08 other posts 
Yea for the left overs.But when i cook I go ahead and use a plate because I gota wash the pots.
Which reminds me,I hate trying to get the rice or macoroni unstuck from the pot!
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 14:01 other posts 
Phart, the trick for rice is to cook it on low and not to overcook it. For any pasta, the trick is to stir often preferably with a wooden spoon, so it doesn't get stuck to the pot. Just because a burner is on doesn't mean that it needs to be on high.
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

Also, with pasta make you use the biggest pot and lots of water! I have worked in many Italian restaurants and I have never seen a professional add salt or oil to the water to cook pasta! To make sure it's done, taste it!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 14:18 other posts 
Why did you specify a wooden spoon?
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 14:31 other posts 
If you look closely at the bottom of your pots you'll see scrape marks if you usually use a metal spoon. The scrapes are caused by metal being removed from the pot and it goes into your food. Also, if you use any Teflon coated pots or pans you should never, ever, ever, ever use metal utensils in them and they will last for years without the coating being scraped off and mixed with your food to be ingested.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 19:00 other posts 
I have always added salt,I thought it was part of the process.
I am using a stainless steel pot and metal spoon.I am hoping to find a non stick pot like my Red copper frying pan.NOthing sticks to it,and if it gets to hot,no fumes to kill the parrot!
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 19:05 other posts 
I have a friend who has one of those red copper pans. She loves it.
By 2nice [Ignore] 13,Feb,19 12:24 other posts 
You have a parrot?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,19 13:28 other posts 
Doesn't everyone?

When I was growing up, we had what I understood to be half moon parrot. Prior to posting this, I Google'd "half moon parrot" to make certain my recollection was correct. I see the information is coming back as half moon conure. He was predominantly green and as I recall, his wings were streaked with a vibrant iridescent blue and reddish-orange on his head with a black beak. His name was Jack-O and he had a super shrill whistle which prompted him to sway side to side and bop his head up and down. He looked as though he was on a psychedelic trip because his eyes would spin and swirl black and white, much like that black & white spinning thing on the opening of The Twilight Zone.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,19 15:31 other posts 
African grey.Aggrovating mean little feathered bastard. Alot of fun to watch but he don't like me worth a shit.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,19 16:00 other posts 
I kinda think that parrots possess the sense of recognizing whether you are afraid or not. Jack-O made me nervous because his beak was his weapon. DANG! All he needed to do was clamp down on your finger and he could draw blood and sometimes when he got a hold of your finger, I believe it was intentional and he would not let go until he was ready.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 19:07 other posts 
Hey, I'm not a professional and I ALWAYS add salt and a bit of oil to the water when cooking pasta noodles. I think adding salt is a recommendation on the box, itself. My mother added oil and that was to make sure the noodles didn't clump together.

And here's a bonus f.y.i., I ALWAYS salt the water that I boil potatoes in.
By #372661 13,Feb,19 11:59
The oil very effectively breaks the surface tension of the water.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Feb,19 00:02 other posts 
Kasier, as I said, none of the many restaurants that I have worked in used oil or salt in their pasta. If you use oil it leaves the pasta slippery and the sauce doesn't adhere to it and make it as flavourful as it could be.
By #372661 14,Feb,19 11:35
I agree with you mate. I was attempting to elucidate what happens to the surface of the water when oil is added. I've studied surface tension quite a lot in regards to my profession and it's of great interest to me.
Have a great day

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,19 13:43 other posts 
We have had some janky weather recently in Michigan. Yesterday, the ground was covered with ice when I initially attempted to leave for work. Later in the morning and late evening, there was rain. Today, we have had about 4.5 to 5 hours of steady snow and blowing. My guess is that since January, 2019, the school children have had approximately 10 days off due to inclement weather. And I am ready to slap the mess outta the next person that says to me; "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes, we live in Michigan."
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Feb,19 05:48 other posts 
Bad weather in Pennsylvania to I'm still chipping away at the 3inches of ice we got on Tuesday night
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Feb,19 10:47 other posts 
In Alberta, Canada the WARMEST it's been in the last three weeks or so is 0*F or -18C! The coldest was -40. This morning at 8:30 MST it's a balmy -31F or -35 F and there's no improvement coming in the near future.
Bonus: No mosquitoes or wasps!!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #674   #675   #676   #677   #678   #679   #680   #681   #682   #683   ...#767

Show It Off