Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #677

Pages:  #1... #672   #673   #674   #675   #676   #677   #678   #679   #680   #681   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 19:01 other posts 
Rare, medium, well done or somewhere in between?

I like mine medium rare.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 19:16 other posts 
what are you talking about ? Steak ?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 20:00 other posts 
The subject matter is whatever you interpret it to be.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 20:08 other posts 
that sounds like a challenge
Could be place names..or.how you like your meat , depends on the meat(dick included)
How you like your pussy (if you're Korean or Chinese)

You forget the "blue" on your scale too, that's rarer than rare
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 20:31 other posts 
I know, I know!
By #372661 26,Feb,19 19:46
Medium rare for me too although I use the term medium raw.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 20:06 other posts 
If it's steak a little pool of blood should appear when I stick my fork in it sooo yeah rare it is
By #372661 26,Feb,19 20:44
Nice. What is your favorite cut? I like the ribeye or filter mignon.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 21:22 other posts 
Filet mignon or porterhouse for me please
By 2nice [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 20:09 other posts 
Medium Rare.

So difficult to find an establishment to deliver it correctly, though.
By #372661 26,Feb,19 20:44
Agreed
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 20:45 other posts 
I'm not sure if you have this establishment or something similar on your side if the state, Black Rock Grill. Again, not certain whether it is every steak or just certain ones, the raw piece of meat is brought to you on this stone that is fired up. This is a copy and paste from their website.

"Welcome to Black Rock Bar & Grill, an award-winning steakhouse specializing in Certified Angus Beef ® steaks served and cooked to perfection by you on a 755-degree volcanic sizzling rock. Our concept ensures that every bite is just as hot and juicy as the first, and is always cooked just the way you like it!

This method of cooking is the newest phenomenon in the culinary world. It creates a memorable dining experience, making Black Rock the ideal restaurant for special occasions, as well as for everyday dining with friends and family."

Yeah, so that's their "gimmick", you cook your steak and if it is overcooked, no one to blame but yourself. What our server suggested is that we cut a small, bite sized piece and cook it when wanted and cooking when wanted reminds me of fondu.
By #372661 27,Feb,19 23:48
Sounds like a place I would enjoy with a few friends. I like cooking with very high temps when appropriate. I use a process called reverse sear for my steaks. Depending on the outdoor conditions my kamado cooker can reach 1100 degrees Fahrenheit. Hungry now.
By #569341 02,Mar,19 01:57
All ranges in the spectrum from ceviche/bleu to well-done, dependent on the type of meat and recipe

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Mar,19 19:30 other posts 
The word z o o is a bad word here!
By 2nice [Ignore] 01,Mar,19 20:23 other posts 
You already know this, kebmo.
By 2nice [Ignore] 01,Mar,19 20:26 other posts 
Let's use it in a sentence.

Even though it was raining today, the **** was amazing.
--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

Such a bad word.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Mar,19 20:47 other posts 
Such filth.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,19 20:47 other posts 
Rain? It's too freakin' cold to go walking around the ****!

I'm surprised that that word is on "The List" because we are now able to type;

- blood
- brother
- sister
- baby
- child

Not sure if these words are off limits, 

- illegal, the opposite of legal 
- ****, forced, non consensual sex

By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 17:31 other posts 
Sort of random, but...I couldn’t find Lebanon Bologna in ANY store in my city.

☹️
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 17:52 other posts 
It's hard to get out side of Pennsylvania I think I recall Bella saying she found it some were in Michigan
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 18:06 other posts 
only registered users can see external links available here in Penn.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 18:10 other posts 
Hey, 2nice, I don't find it in the deli but Eckrich offers it and it is with the prepackaged lunch meat.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 22:38 other posts 
I buy it in a ten pound roll
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 09:04 other posts 
I don't know what kind they use but the local place I eat breakfast at serves bologna and a couple times when they were training a new cook it came to me black and ready to use for floor tile.
So now,I order my bologna medium well!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 09:34 other posts 
Since bologna is already "cooked/processed" and in an edible state, why would you need to specify that you want it cooked medium well?
By #487013 26,Feb,19 09:49
Obviously he likes eating it that way, that’s why.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 10:05 other posts 
fried bolongna is just something we eat around these parts.But to stump the wattress and to make my point about not burning it beyond ediable, I order it medium well.
By #487013 26,Feb,19 13:23
I loved fried bologna sandwiches as a kid. I actually liked them somewhat burned with toasted bread and miracle whip with thinly sliced tomato.
By 2nice [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 14:05 other posts 
Delicious.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 19:00 other posts 
A fried bologna sandwich was nothing that I ever had as a child or adult. I realize that a slice of bologna is nothing more than a flattened hot dog, but.....
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 19:59 other posts 
miracle whip, Dukes mayonaise for me,on homegrown mater sandwichs for sure.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Feb,19 11:59 other posts 
Perfect lunch! The crispy, burned bits at the edge of the bologna are delicious.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Feb,19 23:41 other posts 
Haha phart, only a true connoisseur would order it medium well. I enjoyed MANY toasted fried bologna sandwiches with mustard and margarine when I was a kid!

By #460385 28,Feb,19 08:43
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 61 seconds

The future of this country, holy shit.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Feb,19 09:18 other posts 
Yep, aint it going to great?

You know,sometimes when I see a purty young gal I wish I was young again .But then,I wake up and see the future and it is probably best I am middle age now,as the future is going to a hell like no one has ever seen. It won't have the appearance of hell that we have in our minds of flames and screaming but it will be a world of filth,because no one will take out the garbage, a world of ignorance because no one will have or use common sense to change a light bulb.It will be a world of confusion and instabilty because EVERYONE will have some sort of problem that keeps them from acting normal.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 20:06 other posts 
I saw the movie, The Upside, this weekend. I laughed from the beginning until the end. I'm sure many of you saw the movie, too. Did you enjoy it?

By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 14:50 other posts 
A recent blog post asked the question: "Am I the only straight guy that gets excited looking at cocks?"

I was tempted to respond "Yes, you fucking weirdo, you are the only one" but, for some unknown reason, I passed.

I think that my sarcasm unit is malfunctioning...
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 18:55 other posts 
There's nothing wrong with your sarcasm unit and there's still time to respond!

/blogs/39280.html

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Feb,19 20:55 other posts 
So I found out today my health insurance company is dropping me because of a pre existing condition Dvt with a pe that's deep vein thrombosis with a pulmonary embolism how can they say it's pre existing when I haven't seen a doctor in over 30 yrs up to my hospital stay
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,19 20:59 other posts 
Have you questioned their decision, will you contest their actions? Get a lawyer.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Feb,19 21:11 other posts 
You can bet I will be on the phone with them tomorrow
By phart [Ignore] 25,Feb,19 21:49 other posts 
I hope you make some headway on this but frankly,if you saw a doctor recently,and he wrote things up "wrong", there may not be much you can do.
Alot of how insurance pays and such is in how the doctor writes something up.If he mentions, "appears to be old scar tissue in section B" or something off the wall like that,they can interpret that as being something that has been there for a long time.BUT still, you had no friggen idea it was in there nor did they.
I feel like it would behoove you to avoid a phone call UNTIL you discuss this with a attorney.Pay for a hour of his time and learn. If you say, "well my leg hurt there 4 years ago but I didn't go to the doctor" Ding,yur done.Been in similar but not the same situations and 1 word can make a big difference.
By #372661 25,Feb,19 22:15
I agree getting about getting a lawyer. You also might want to file a complaint with your state insurance commissioner. Here's a link, only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,19 22:21 other posts 
You know what, that is really the spot on answer and should be you second phone call or step. I work for a major healthcare company and you better believe that when there are inquiries with the state commissioner, those inquiries are sent to an executive level and given immediate attention.
By #372661 25,Feb,19 22:27
Good information here

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,19 22:23 other posts 
kasier is on the mark with his response! Contact Pennsylvania's insurance commissioner.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 05:25 other posts 
Thank you all insurance companies are enough to make a normal mans head spin
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,19 10:06 other posts 
Yea don't back down with out giving them a bad case of heartburn.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,19 21:04 other posts 
I wish I understood what the "dynamics" of the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP is. Several hours ago, Roadguy32751 was at 100%. When I returned in 8 hours, he is at 48%. You cannot vote [NOT] so what caused his percentage to decrease 52% in an 8 hour span?

/imagetop.php
By #526776 25,Feb,19 23:05
I’m not understanding it either .. !

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #672   #673   #674   #675   #676   #677   #678   #679   #680   #681   ...#767

Show It Off