on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #678

Pages:  #1... #673   #674   #675   #676   #677   #678   #679   #680   #681   #682   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 11:59 other posts 
It's that time of year......YEP, the Girl Scouts are everywhere selling their overpriced cookies!
By #372661 23,Feb,19 12:23
Are you going to purchase some of their cookies?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 12:32 other posts 
I dodged buying them while the girls were stationed outside of the local Kroger but when the requests to purchase are circulated through the office, I know I'm not going to be able to dodge that.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 13:17 other posts 
The thin mints are the best! Every year I'm good for at least a dozen boxes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 14:57 other posts 
I buy them lots of them my niece is a girl scout and it's for a good cause it kinda trains young girls to be future business women
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 15:16 other posts 
This is information I grabbed from Google.

"On average, Girl Scout council net revenue is approximately 65–75 percent of the local retail price of cookies; the amount shared with participating Girl Scout troops, referred to as troop proceeds, is approximately 10–20 percent of the local retail price."

Regarding the sale of the cookies, in todays environment, the majority of the cookie sales are made by moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. Today, there were several moms and several girls stationed outside of the grocery. The moms were selling the cookies, the girls were standing around, more like a "decoration".
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 15:29 other posts 
in other words, the girls are in training how to get others to do the hard work? hum.
The boxes get smaller every year and they are exspensive.
And the recipes are different over different parts of the country as well as types of cookies.I have faimly that is involved with it and they send cookies up north to NH and thoses folks send cookies here so that folks here from up there can get the kind they like.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 19:24 other posts 
To me it's only money easy come easy go besides I love there do si dos one whole box in a bowl and a quart of chocolate milk poured over top
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 23:59 other posts 
Because cannabis is now legal in Canada, stores are opening and there are lots of line ups. Girl Scouts have been actively selling people to the people in these lines! I think that's ingenious marketing. I don't mind being milked a bit for a good cause. I consider it more of a donation than a purchase. It's a matter of value vs. price. I get value because I know I'm helping them out.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

***actively selling cookies, not people.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,19 10:49 other posts 
I agree wholeheartedly kebmo
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Feb,19 11:07 other posts 
dgraff, because you agree with me you are now allowed to look at 61 photos of me with my mouth full. Not of cookies though. /galleries.php?id=341
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,19 16:40 other posts 
Mmm mmm hot gallery

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,19 10:47 other posts 
I am corn-fused why the picture for the member formerly known as ggirl93 is still an image that can be voted on in the Best Image/Member Top bid.

/imagetop.php

The new member/profile was referred to the Evaluation Panel for posting internet pictures and the profile was deleted.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Feb,19 10:50 other posts 
That is bizarre, I thought all of a members uploads would be deleted automatically if an account was closed and deleted.
Click on the meber and the member does not exist nut click on the phot and it is anonymous.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 09:44 other posts 
I just noticed I got the frowny face again as in being mean. You know,if you are going to ban some one,have the gonads to type UP WHY. Sheesh.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 22:43 other posts 
You don't seem mean to me
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 09:02 other posts 
I think it is probably someone was offended by my opionions.
Kinda sad.If we don't discuss issues they can never be understood or solved.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 09:06 other posts 
If that is their reason, that would be very narrow minded of them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 15:00 other posts 
All most sounds like Godzilla
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,19 15:30 other posts 
Well if that is the case I will have to send the Japanese after him.They have plenty of experiance dealing with Godzilla.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 13:58 other posts 
The owner of the New England Patriots was just arrested for human trafficking and prostitution. Dont know all the facts yet just heard it on the 12:00 news!https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.html
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 18:06 other posts 
Human trafficking? Really?

Your link ran together so I'm reposting; only registered users can see external links
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 18:45 other posts 
thank you

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 12:29 other posts 
I know that there is a PISSING AT URINALS thread however I thought there was a thread about pissing in the shower.

Every time I go for a swim at the indoor pool nearby, I always take a leak before I get in so I don't have to jump out to use the toilet. For the most part, prior to taking my shower, I take a leak so that I won't feel the need to get out to use the toilet or piss in the shower. If I'm required to give a urine specimen and it is not at a time that I am able to do so, I always run water or splash my wrists with water and BINGO!, I can pee!

I would like to think that I am NOT unique in this way so what do you think that it is about water that makes people have to piss?
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 15:20 other posts 
As for getting into the shower or the pool, sudden change in body temperature (cooling) causes the muscles to contract. The muscles around the bladder tighten up and give you the sudden urge to pee.

The running water thing is psychological. We associate the sound with the "tinkling" noise made when we pee in the toilet. Your brain hears it, and your bladder responds sympathetically.

On a related note, here is a little poem my Father told me when I was younger:

"Water sprayed on water
makes a sound that all can hear,
but water sprayed on porcelain
falls silent to the ear."

Apparently, as a k1d, I was a loud late-night pee-er.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 18:12 other posts 
Hahaha my mom used to tell me my aim is to keep this bathroom clean and your aim will help
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 18:46 other posts 
What most women fail to understand is that when a young guy wakes up in the middle of the night (or early in the morning) to pee, his pee-tube isn't always...um..."bendy"...enough to aim properly.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 19:36 other posts 
Bendy!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 21:32 other posts 
Hahaha I like that terminology Bendy
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 21:56 other posts 
Hey, my bladder "responds" to the cold weather, too! It always seems to be that as soon as I leave the building or house and step outside in the frigid air, I wish I had "used the restroom".

This brings to mind, at work, it is not uncommon to keep coworkers abreast of where you will be. Our buzz phrase for "I'm going to the restroom" is, "I'm going across the hall". Yep, the restrooms are located off the hallway where the bank of elevators are located. The office is probably a 60/40 split of women to men. I mean, it's not the guys are going to jump up and say they're going to "drain their vein" or that the women would be inclined to say that they have got to "tinkle", we go across the hall....
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 15:36 other posts 
I suffer from a nervous bladder and really struggle to pee under pressure even with running water
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Feb,19 00:33 other posts 
I am an opportunistic urinator. I drink a lot of water and coffee and it needs to come out so before I leave anywhere I will pee. When I'm at work there are opportunities that I take advantage of to pee because sometimes it's very inconvenient to take that break. Excuse me, I have to pee.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Feb,19 21:23 other posts 
Dearest Bella, you make JohnS sound brilliant
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 00:14 other posts 
JohnS is/was intelligent.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 01:26 other posts 
By the way, there are so many different threads to choose from, why not post there?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 08:57 other posts 
Because you need all the attention you can get... and that is evident in the fact you have not banned me.

And JohnS was a low station employee of a movie theater. Hardly the last bastion of intelligence. The cunt was a master at cut and pasting content to sound brilliant.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 11:28 other posts 
What method do you employ to come across as you do?

By the way, I don't "need" attention nor am I searching for it. And if you have doubts, just say the word and I can block you.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,19 11:47 other posts 
I'm not certain whether you participate in Skittles polls or not, but in the event that you were curious about what I received for Valentine's Day, the correct answer was NOTHING. I did get taken out to dinner if that counts.

Please make sure that you visit Skittles page and cast your vote in ALL of his polls!

/polls/1393.html
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Feb,19 13:03 other posts 
You slip the Meals on Wheels driver an extra $20 to drive you around the block??
By phart [Ignore] 17,Feb,19 21:58 other posts 
I got nothing for valetines day either.No one to give me anything.I did get 1 heart on here but that was IT.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,19 21:16 other posts 
My 19yr old friend slipped under the covers in the middle of the night and gave me a very very nice valentine
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,19 23:18 other posts 
Oh, so you want to brag!
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 07:19 other posts 
More like gloating just a little
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 12:10 other posts 
It's all good, my friend, it's all GOOD!
By #565792 19,Feb,19 08:34
My experience with skittles has convinced me that he is a foulmouthed moron and his polls reflect just that. The ultimate idiot on this site.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 12:13 other posts 
Everyone is entitled to their opinions however in the big picture, I'm happy that his polls continue to entertain him an his 10 or so friends.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,19 18:58 other posts 
Apparently, Budweiser, brewed by Anheuser-Busch, Inc, has debuted two new Bud Light beers. Their new offerings are Bud Light Orange and Bud Light Lime which are brewed with respective citrus peel.

When I drink, I prefer vodka OR beer. When I drink beer, I want it to taste like beer, not oranges or limes. Years ago, I tried a Blue Moon beer that was garnished with an orange slice and I thought that was so wrong!

Does anyone drink beer or flavored beer? If you do, which beer do you prefer? My beer of preference is Michelob Ultra, 85 calories and under 3g in carbs.
By #460385 16,Feb,19 22:16
They offered this beer at Sea World and Busch Gardens years ago. It never took off. I don't do the fruity beers. I'm more an IPA guy. But if you like Mich Ultra, you should try Corona Premier. It's less carbs and calories then Ultra. It has more beer taste.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,19 23:43 other posts 
Really?

Well, thank you very much! I do like the taste of beer and I tot hooked on Michelob Ultra because of the low calories and carbs. Heck, ANY beer tastes good when it is ice cold! Thanks for the tip!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Feb,19 11:11 other posts 
Yuengling lager for me brewed in Potsville Pennsylvania sense 1829 nothing fruity for me please
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 17,Feb,19 21:37 other posts 
Yuengling is awesome beer. We can go and get it in Ohio. I wish we could get it Michigan, hopefully someday soon
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,19 08:33 other posts 
Here is some information on those two particular beers.

CORONA PREMIER - The company is pitching this to men over 35. As for how it's different from traditional Corona, the new Premier version has 2.6 grams of carbohydrates and 90 calories compared to 148 calories and 13 grams of carbs in a traditional 12 oz. Corona. Corona Light has 99 calories and 5 grams of carbohydrates.

MICHELOB ULTRA - A 12-ounce bottle of Michelob Ultra has 2.6 carbs and 95 calories; Miller Lite has 3.2 carbs and 96 calories. But Anheuser-Busch put its marketing muscle behind Michelob Ultra as a low-carb beer.
By #372661 18,Feb,19 19:54
I seem to remember Corona being popular in the late 80s to early 90s. I had my fair share of them but don't recall whether a lemon or lime was used. Maybe I had more than my fair share?

Here in Washington State we have so many fine microbrews some of which are made right in my town. Haven't had a sip in more than 5 years due to it being too hard to maintain a proper weight and bodyfat percentage.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,19 20:59 other posts 
AND THAT IS WHY I CHOOSE THE LOW CALORIE/LOW CARB BEERS!

Yep, I was typing LOUDLY!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,19 09:09 other posts 
It just occurred to me that you mentioned that this beer was offered at Busch Gardens.....Anheuser-BUSCH. That must be total embarrassment to launch their beer in their park and it is a big flop!
By #460385 17,Feb,19 11:40
Years ago you could get free samples at Anheuser-Busch theme parks. I would say they stopped the free samples of beer at least 8 years ago. So this fruit flavored beer has been around since then. I would assume this is there campaign to wipe out the craft and home brew market. The difference in barrels that Anheuser-Busch sells a year to the second place company is astronomical.
By BirdDog [Ignore] 17,Feb,19 01:28 other posts 
i enjoy blue moon, but seldom do the orange slice. The orange slice is supposed to accentuate the orange peel already brewed in the beer. I like most all wheat beers/belgium beers. I love most german beers and english beers as well. and nothing like an English ale in a cozy pub when in the UK. Especially this time of year when pulled up next to a snapping fire in one's fave pub
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Feb,19 06:53 other posts 
I am not sure what Budweiser's reasoning is for this but I smell 'someone' wanting to reach out to a younger demographic.
This happens in so many areas these days, and probably it is right to do so, but I am one of those 'old fogeys' who thinks things are just great and thar beer should taste like beer.

The BBC - I know it is a broadcaster not a beer - is obsessed with the same target audience - the younger demographic - they keep talking of closing channels and releasing apps for this demographic. Which of course tmakes perfect sense as people like me wont be around for ever.
Mini rant over.

As long as genuine,real beer is still available and is not eased out then hey.. let them do it. But i wont be buying it.
i like blue moon

the bud light limes been out for quite awhile, dont like it
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Feb,19 18:01 other posts 
It figures
By thickswingercock [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 01:39 other posts 
what figures? please elaborate
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 05:39 other posts 
I've heard you log farmers out there in Oregon like fruity beers

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #673   #674   #675   #676   #677   #678   #679   #680   #681   #682   ...#767

Show It Off