Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #680

Pages:  #1... #675   #676   #677   #678   #679   #680   #681   #682   #683   #684   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 12:20 other posts 
I am not often offended by something I see on tv because i know most of it is bullshit.
But there is a advertisement running on local tv for a jewelry store that offends me.And if I can remember to write down the name of the company I WILL be sending them a letter expressing my feelings.
It shows a 30's aged man watching what we are to beleive is his wifes books falling on a table.It is as we know near the overly commercialized Valentines day.So he is shown at a hardware store holding and dropping some boards and other stuff.He is later shown in a garage having a really tough time of building a book case.
It falls apart and he is then shown using his telephone to look at jewelry and the next clip is him giving her something of jewelry varity as they sit by a fire burning the book case materials and she is smileing.

I am offended because as a man I do not apprecaite the insinuation that men are to inept to build a simple book case and have to resort to playing with a telephone like a teenager to order a peice of jewelry.
Men are capable of more than that.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 14:37 other posts 
Many men are very capable with their hands and tools, but not all men.

My sister was introduced to her first husband at a time that she was doing a remodel of her utility room. He was a nice guy, employed as an accountant for a large firm located out of state. She is a metal model maker, employed by GM and has her own tool crib and by golly, she knows how to use her tools. Anyway.....he would fly back to Michigan every weekend on Friday and go back home Sunday night. This went on for 4 to 5 weeks and this was to help her complete the utility room.

She found that she needed to redo some things he worked on so after her work day, Monday through Thursday, she redid some of his work all to get ready for his return on Friday night.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 17:20 other posts 
I like your story as a shop owner i see many cars towed in because some one tried to fix it them selves or they new a friend it only cost them more because they have things butcherd so i think some should have there tools taken away from them
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 19:07 other posts 
I am 1 of the folks that works on stuff on the side and I have the reputation of fixing the unfixable on small engine stuff.Like you,I see some real shit sometimes.
Welding that makes used bubble gum look great, Honey suckle vine for a air filter and so on.
I don't know how some folks breath.
But I just think men are supposed to have more brains than that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 19:30 other posts 
Along with the demise of farms so is common know how
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 22:23 other posts 
could be evolutionary,being I see men going into beuty shops nowadays and such. I was reading something yesterday about men's testoserone was lower now on average than ever in history.In other words, we are getting soft.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 10:56 other posts 
phart 's last post, where he said he "HATES washing dishes" has inspired the next question.

What chore, whether household or otherwise, do you despise doing?

I have two that I really do not like, one is laundry and the other is weeding.

Laundry, BORING! It takes all day UNLESS you go to the laundromat. Forty minutes, plus, for a wash cycle and drying time too! Two to three leads of laundry can take me from 3 to 5 hours. Ugh!

Weeding.....a hundred years ago, my mother would send my sisters and I out with a steak knife and a bag and we carefully cut the dandelions out of the lawn. Dandelion roots run deep so you had to get the big part of root, otherwise the darn thing would grow back. It always seemed like the darn things grew back regardless of how careful we were.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 11:33 other posts 
Definitely gardening of any sort. I was thrilled when I moved to an apartment with no private gardens and where profssional gardeners are employed to carry out maintainence work on the communal garden area.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 11:51 other posts 
I hate yard work period that's why I bought goats they eat the weeds the grass they love tree limbs hell they even eat the neighbors hedges that grow on my side of the fence the neighbor will bitch a little saying they will kill the hedges but you know how that is bitching to me is like banging your head off the wall because I don't listen
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 12:06 other posts 
I like doing general yard work like mowing and such.Since walking alot is difficult now I will get out the 15 gallon sprayer tank and ride around and spray stuff so I don't have to trim.
Growing my own food I like doing in the garden.
As for choree I hate, Dish washing! and scrubbing the shower.
The toilet I can use along handle brush but getting around the shower to clean it is cumbersome.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 14:22 other posts 
dgraff, I thought you had a 19 year old for bedroom and yard duties.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 17:08 other posts 
Hahaha no my goats do yard work my 19 yr old does bedroom duty and dishes cleaning I do the cooking and feeding the animals
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 14:40 other posts 
And your brown goat has such a handsome little face!
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 22:07 other posts 
Hahaha he's my baby his name is bad ass Billy Graff if there's trouble to get in to he finds it

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 16:22 other posts 
I watched an unbelievable documentary on Netflix last night, Attacking the Devil: Harold Evans and the Last Nazi War Crime. The piece was thalidomide given to pregnant women as an anticonvulsant, between 1958 and 1961. It's worth watching.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 17:21 other posts 
I have Netflix i must watch it
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 17:46 other posts 
We just watched Making A Murderer, parts 1 and 2, pretty interesting. It's the story and struggle of Steven Avery wrongfully convicted in Manitowoc, WI. It's still going on today.
By #372661 12,Feb,19 18:45
Going to check it out.

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 03:29 other posts 
As the men's popular page currently demonstrates, anyone can buy their way to the top with friends willing to vote for them dozens of times. You can also buy your way to the cock of the month but the one way to judge of what the MEMBERS like is the Free Theme Image Contest. You can't buy those awards because they are based on the quality of the photo.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 06:16 other posts 
You can cheat the contests too
They are exactly the same as being the top of the month..
If you have enough support(clanning) you will win/be at the top.
So quality has little to do with it...
The best picture for this pic of the month(Feb) is holiday22 by a mile...now look at his votes...
If you have lots of friends or points(money)....you can have influence here,much like real life....

And the main page has always been the same, people upvote their friends new pics,some have the points to vote a lot...

Maybe you should try showitoff to log in and use the site, You can just put your pic on the main page straight away
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 08:21 other posts 
Okay, I will bite, how can or does using showitoff differ from showyourdick.org ?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 08:26 other posts 
View the main page on showitoff...
You can put your pic directly on the main page for 50 points..
No need to have people viewing/voting to get your pic on the main page...you do it yourself...
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 10:42 other posts 
My concern is not how many times I get onto the main page, I spend my fair share of time there, it's that the main page doesn't represent the photos that are most popular, as stated.
I disagree with you that you can buy a contest; or maybe it's just not being done. Yet.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 10:51 other posts 
Popular is subjective....if you measure the pic by votes and views ,that determines that's it popular surely ?
And the contests have been rigged,but as everyone is winning no one says anything do they ?

If I have a contest I can boot out the entries to suit my friends !!!! Like I said,any contest can be bought....
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 12:08 other posts 
If I post a mediocre photo and three of my friends vote it up to the top of the popular page, is it really popular? I think not.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 13:18 other posts 
Mediocre is subjective too....what you think is mediocre others will find high quality....
Having a 1000 views makes it popular then ? So if someone uploads a new pic and their three friends keep viewing the pic it's the same result....Cuz that's how the pics get to the main page...
The requirements for how the pics get to the main page have been the same for ages....

How else do you propose making something subjective quantifiable ?
If you have a thousand friends that vote once is the pic really popular ? I dunno,you just have a thousand friends who will vote once....
Is picture of the month the best picture or most popular?
It's the one with the best vote, the popularity is measured by the vote...
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 12:40 other posts 
I rarely enter the site via showitoff so I had to take a look. Although what you described was the first page I saw, it really isn't a "Main page". All it seemed to be was an enhanced version of the "add your name to the top", a feature that is offered by showyourdick.org WITH the ability to add your picture, too.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 13:25 other posts 
what should the main page be then
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 13:37 other posts 
The most popular normal dicks for the last five days. If only 60 or so people have even viewed it it's hardly the most popular photo on the site. I think it should be based on views only.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 13:47 other posts 
But that can be manipulated too.....I can just keep viewing the pic over and over and it adds to views...
cuz people have been doing that here for years....
So once again,how do you make something subjective quantifiable ?
So if someone can get a 1000 views in five days,even from their three friends, it's the same thing....
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 13:41 other posts 
Oh, you so like to play with words!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees that it's just the "Members Top" with a twist.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 13:49 other posts 
I forgot the question mark...
And yes it's obvious it's the same as "members top"
So ,what do you think the main page should be then ?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 14:05 other posts 
Honestly, I don't know.

You're correct, Popular is subjective and members with lots of friends or points(money).... can and will have influence here, much like real life. And with that said, it is sad that even things that should be so inconsequential are significant in some folks heads.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 22:35 other posts 
Isn't that a hoot, I was blacklisted by hotpussy ! Gosh, I wonder who she is and what prompted her to do that!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 05:17 other posts 
I to was black listed by hot pussy
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

I bet she's an old drunk from down south with blonde hair and a big mouth
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Well what do you know she's on Aussie man 187 friend list
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 08:33 other posts 
Just my opinion, the fact that she's on Aussieman187's list of friends is no indication because being a diamond member, he can pick and chose 5,000 friends to be on that list.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Feb,19 20:07 other posts 
Aussie187 had a fake in chat last night.. the cunt was so obvious. Defending himself and his walrus..

BTW-- I will no longer call it a walrus. Her new call sign is Ass Pimples
By #460385 05,Feb,19 06:17
Same one that blacklisted us. And like you, never even knew who she was. I smell fish. I thought it was kinda odd that she put Hialeah, Fl as her city. Welcome back Charlie.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 09:02 other posts 
So if you were blacklisted, I suspect that you could not read the exchange of thoughts between hotpussy and myself. It had to do with my post about licksipsuckit being the moderator of over 400 groups. Because she has blacklisted me, I can no longer see her posts in my thread (Don't you just love the way admin mucked up the blacklist process?). I believe that she basically asked what is the benefit of being a moderator of so many groups? Since she asked me, I responded with POWER. It gives her (licksipsuckit) the power to believe that she is the BIG fish in this small pond. It allows her the ability to show just how PETTY she is when she can boot people out of a group just because she doesn't like them. Yes, I was using references to "she" and "her" because my original post had licksipsuckit's name in BOLD BLUE letters. I suggested that hotpussy ask "her" herself, why "she" would want to be the moderator of 400 groups and hotpussy's next post is "Who".

You know, I'm not into playing games with someone who cannot be forthright. I spotted her days ago and admin detected her, too. /suspicious.php She has even set up her profile to not accept private messages from anyone other than the people on her friend list so although it was in no way a request to be her friend, I said something like; members know you as "xxxx" and that's who you should be.

The crazy thing is, is she thinks she is fooling members and admin, too, but she is not. That's why I posted something that Abraham Lincoln said, the short version; you cannot fool all the people all of the time.
By #487013 05,Feb,19 09:50
Shouldn't it be hot flashes, not hot pussy?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Wouldn't you know, I'm blocked too. Apparently I'm a judgmental bitch... Thanks toots, I'd rather be called judgemental. You're straight up mental.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 10:43 other posts 
Really? She blacklisted you?

She has a messed up thought process, she was pissed that I didn't tell others to back down or be nice in the way that they treated her. She had no problem in saying rude and malicious things about me and others. I don't give a flying fladoodle that I was blacklisted, c'est la vie!
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 11:57 other posts 
Oddly enough, Candymandycharliebonbontits has NOT blacklisted me yet.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 12:57 other posts 
Oh, HELL NO!

Maybe she figured that it wouldn't be a good thing since admin was so fond of you!

By the way, I like what you've done with the profile name but weren't you able to work in TWOWARMTTS, too? Or is the "tits" at the end paying homage to that profile?
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 13:47 other posts 
I figured that the "tits" part covered it.

It may be that CMCBT isn't sure why she/he was deleted by Admin and, believing that I had something to do with his/her banishment (which I did not...directly, at least), CMCBT is just keeping clear of me altogether.
I have no problem with that whatsoever...
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 13:51 other posts 
And...
Admin didn't say he was "fond" of me.
He merely pointed out that I was not a troublemaker.
Big difference.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 15:27 other posts 
Any way you slice it, not a troublemaker = fond.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 15:49 other posts 
I like it sliced on the diagonal with a dill pickle on the side...
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,19 14:54 other posts 
You know, I prefer my sandwiches cut on the diagonal, too! A diagonally sliced sandwich looks more appealing when served. Heck, when I was "coming up", my mother would slice our sandwiches down the middle. BORING......

Now that I think about it, when I eat at a small restaurant in town, I tend to order "breakfast" no matter the time of day. They always serve their toast cut diagonally.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Feb,19 05:55 other posts 
I'm glad you said sandwiches one don't cut it for me I eat 2 maybe 3 for lunch a pack of cup cakes a small bag of chips some slim Jim's and a quart of chocolate milk sandwiches un cut
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,19 09:21 other posts 
It's good to know that you actually make time in your day for lunch. Sandwiches, cupcakes, Slim Jim's, a quart of milk...... how long is your lunch break?? What type of sandwich or sandwiches do you make for yourself? Lebanon bologna?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Feb,19 09:46 other posts 
I eat on the fly and yes Lebanon bologna is one of my favorite along with tavern ham and some times chicken roll
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,19 09:59 other posts 
Tavern ham? They have so many varieties of ham, but I've never heard of tavern ham.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Feb,19 22:02 other posts 
Tavern ham is a smoked ham sliced thin and is marbled with it's natural fat
By #372661 10,Feb,19 18:18
I believe your area has the best bologna, both Lebanese and others. I remember chowing down on Shafer's while visiting Easton long ago.
By #372661 07,Feb,19 12:40
Wow! What's for supper?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Feb,19 22:07 other posts 
Perhaps beef stew with browned biscuits on top
By #372661 10,Feb,19 18:37
Now there's something hearty on a cold night I like to make mine in a large enameled cast iron pot. Towards the end wrap pastry dough around the pot and replace the lid. Insert into oven until your rolls are brown.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 13:50 other posts 
Pointing out that a crazy person is crazy is not being judgmental. It is being ACCURATE.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #675   #676   #677   #678   #679   #680   #681   #682   #683   #684   ...#767

Show It Off