Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #683

Pages:  #1... #678   #679   #680   #681   #682   #683   #684   #685   #686   #687   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 14:52 other posts 
I think James Corden's Carpool Karaoke is always such a hoot. This segment with the Red Hot Chili Peppers is the greatest, enjoy!

only registered users can see external links
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 17:03 other posts 
I saw him with Barbara Streisand. It was amazing!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,19 15:10 other posts 
That was a good one, too!

I thought James Corden was always driving, but apparently not in this one.

And although I never thought Barbra Streisand was pretty, she is beginning to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein, millionairess that underwent extensive plastic surgery to look like a lion OR Gianni Versace.
By #545732 31,Jan,19 17:08
Hmmmm Anthony Kiedis.... yum
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,19 15:29 other posts 
Okie dokie, then! You are drawn to "bad boys", eh?

It looks like he and Flea visit the same dentist.
By #545732 01,Feb,19 17:05
Haha! I'm certainly drawn to Mr Kiedis. He's one of those guys, who looks hotter as they get older.

By #460385 01,Feb,19 12:22
--------------------------------------- added after 31 seconds

Looks like maybe you should get one.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,19 15:05 other posts 
That looks like what they have in Europe but they're not selling that model here!

So, yeah, it cuts back on toilet paper but did you notice how much water it uses!?
By #460385 01,Feb,19 16:08
I would imagine that if you used it 3 times a day 7 days a week, it might cost you more on your water bill for sure.

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Feb,19 00:58 other posts 
"The closer you get to Canada, the nicer people are."

Michael Moore
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,19 05:58 other posts 
I couldn't agree with you more something about the cold air that warms the heart
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,19 08:35 other posts 
Aww, what a nice thing to say!

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 12:35 other posts 
It is a freaking -4 bone chilling degrees F in my little town today (-20 C). It is 12:34 PM, with clear skies and the sun up and shinning brightly and it's only gonna get colder!
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Ha! It is now 6:21 PM, the sun has "gone down" and it is now -6 degrees F!
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 19:47 other posts 
Yeah -2 here in Pennsylvania I fed my goats a big meal and closed the barn doors to keep the wind and blowing snow out
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 19:56 other posts 
Brrrrrrr..... You are a good poppa! 👍
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 20:12 other posts 
-10 now
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 20:46 other posts 
You act like you live only 30 miles away!

And who asked you!?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 21:06 other posts 
Well I do and it's DAMN COLD! I 'bout froze my balls off earlier
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 21:18 other posts 
Well, it's beyond cold where I live and if I had balls, you darn better believe that they would be bundled up!
By #372661 31,Jan,19 14:03
Balls are over rated and are weak and sensitive. How about saying "grow a vagina?" Now those things can take a pounding.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 12:54 other posts 
It got to about 18 here last night.Cold as hell with the windchill.Put my old dogs in the shop overnight.They were happy.
By #372661 30,Jan,19 19:59
Now that's cold. Do you have a decent furnace and insulation?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 20:47 other posts 
Yes, yes and NO!
By #460385 30,Jan,19 22:02
OMG. You guys are crazy. It's 59 tonight and that is freezing for us.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 23:23 other posts 
You are almost 70 degrees warmer than metro Detroit area and you're cold!? Stay indoors and be sure to get out and dial up your electric blanket!

My guess is that 2nice 's side of Michigan is even colder.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 05:31 other posts 
-5 Now in Pennsylvania wooohoooo lots of cars won't start this morning better put on my quilted overalls on and fire up the tow truck
By 2nice [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 07:25 other posts 
Indeed. With the windchill factor it was -45 degrees.
By #460385 31,Jan,19 12:00
I'll take my palm trees and beach, thank you. How the hell do you go to work. Does everyone up North get paid snow days? Is everyone on salary? I know in my profession if I don't work I don't get paid. We don't have paid hurricane days.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 12:53 other posts 
We put on our big boy panties and trudge out to work just to pay the bills and keep saying to our self next year is going to be different !!! LOL here in Central Maine it has been a roller-coaster ride, one day it is 22 deg and blizzard with 18 inches of snow and two day later it is 48 deg and and raining cats and dogs,for instance yesterday we had 8 inches of snow,today it is 12 below wind chill and sat they are saying we could hit 50 deg! go figure.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 13:22 other posts 
Yeah, Ray, it was projected that we are going to have a couple of 40 degree days this weekend with rain and then back down into the 20's.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 13:17 other posts 
It snowed 1 week ago on Saturday and a big snowfall just Monday.

My guess is that "you" would be paid a "snow day" if "your employer". was on board with that. My pops is a retired Detroit Public Schools teacher and when school was closed because of snow, the teachers still reported to work. In my 25+ years of working for a major healthcare company, we never had a snow day per se. There were definitely days that not much of the workforce reported to work. Those that reported were paid and those who did not, may not have been paid OR if the company was feeling benevolent, they would allow the person to use a "vacation day" to cover that absence.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 13:29 other posts 
Hey, did you and your missus stay warm and make it through the cold 59 degree night?
By #460385 31,Jan,19 15:20
It's gets to about 48 at night all week. Still have the windows open all through the night.
By #372661 31,Jan,19 14:08
An insulation retrofit would probably be expensive. It's not as cold here in the San Juan islands but we did buy one of those super insulated certified homes. The whole building is very tight and was not breathing properly until engineered ventilation humidity control were added. Any savings from the insulation were then evaporated.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 22:29 other posts 
Be happy dear Bella.. .it is the only bone you will be getting

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jan,19 22:25 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,19 10:48 other posts 
Is there anyone who can phonetically teach me how to pronounce Saoirse Ronan's first name? Yikes!
By #188992 25,Jan,19 11:32
"Ser sha", rhymes with inertia!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,19 11:44 other posts 
Thank you.

I have a tendency to want to say all of the letters and the three vowels running together are something I do not recall ever seeing. And I can honestly say that I don't can't see how the last few letters could even come together to sound like "sha".

I had a difficult time with Siobhan, too.
By #188992 25,Jan,19 12:15
Hope this tickles your funny bone!!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,19 12:53 other posts 
That did tickle my funny bone, for sure! See, he felt MY PAIN when I first saw the name, Siobhan. Thank you!
By #551482 25,Jan,19 17:25
Seer-sheh, means freedom in gaelic
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,19 22:39 other posts 
Thank you, bigg!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,19 08:34 other posts 
When I look at the name Saoirse, I don't see the letters that help my eyes to see the letters that permit my brain to send that sound to my lips.

My dear bigg, if memory serves me correctly, you are 100% Irish. Do the basic sounds of letters really differ that much for the Irish people?
By #551482 30,Jan,19 17:04
No, itīs about the grouping. Aoi in gaelic would be pronounced eee . Example: Aoibhinn = Yvonne (more or less), Caoimhe = Cweeve (more or less). English language has this too: think about combinations of a and u for au (eg auburn), i and e for ie (eg Piece)and so on. My favourite word is Bhfolusglantoir meaning vacuum cleaner haha

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 15:38 other posts 
I think I have heard it all....last night when I fueled up a a local Speedway station, their televisions at the pump were talking about "gender reveal" lasagna. Really? I don't know that ricotta cheese tinted pink or blue sounds very appetizing.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jan,19 00:14 other posts 
I saw that! Ssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo gross!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,19 01:48 other posts 
Did you see it at the Speedway station in town?

Food is something that you enjoy by taste, with your nose and eyes, too. I just can't imagine having a square of lasagna served and the color is not right. YUCKY!
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jan,19 02:16 other posts 
I saw it on the news.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jan,19 03:06 other posts 
I think it would taste the same just look different who knows hahaha I would try it
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,19 06:45 other posts 
That's my point, it doesn't look right. Think about it, this concept does not relate solely to food, things have to look right before most people will try them. If you would eat pink or blue colored lasagna, you are more adventurous than me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 05:24 other posts 
Hahaha I will try any thing one time twice if I like it
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 07:26 other posts 
dgraff, my food rule is that I'll try anything once and only then I would say if I don't like it. I can tell you that I DO NOT like haggis or head cheese!!! I love lasagna and would certainly eat pink or blue lasagna but it really did look gross. This is it on YouTube. only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 10:20 other posts 
So your "I will try ANYTHING once" attitude pertains to food? Hey, if it doesn't look good, food, clothes, men, whatever, it's not for me. But I will admit to wearing footwear, ie athletic shoes that I'm not crazy about. My rule of thumb is if my feet feel good, I feel good. Good shoes are a MUST for jobs where you are on your feet and for vacations where you are walking .
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 13:43 other posts 
I know shoes! I have worked on my feet all my life and I'm a firm believer that good footwear is a good investment. I worked at the Hudson's Bay for ten years and all of the managers of men's shoes always told me that Rockport shoes are the best for people who work on their feet. I only have two pairs of shoes, running and dress shoes and they are both Rockport. I have worn nothing but Rockport for 15 years because they are very comfortable when you spend eight hours on your feet every day.
Good shoes and a good mattress, two very important things in a person's life.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #678   #679   #680   #681   #682   #683   #684   #685   #686   #687   ...#767

Show It Off