Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #684

Pages:  #1... #679   #680   #681   #682   #683   #684   #685   #686   #687   #688   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 15:57 other posts 
Looks like leo has take the job of NEW SITE POLICE OFFICER. He posted this comment in the other SJS thread:

"You're one the rudest, one of the most uncivilized people in here.

Read the following:
1. This is a thread NOT started by you.
2. I link a pic of lix, the girlfriend of aussieman's who started the thread.
3. You have not been invited to comment, positively or negative.
4. You show up and make fun of the pic.

Can't you see that you are completely uncivilized?"

I only bring this up because that all seems to be the very stuff he constantly bad-mouths other members for doing.
Hypocrite much, leo?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 16:02 other posts 
It probably all that snatch stink that he pays for. It has affected his ability to think.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 19:02 other posts 
It's funny they amuse me
By #551147 28,Jan,19 20:54
Lol @ bella! Hazy fog...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,19 01:49 other posts 
In a cloud of cooter......

By #460385 27,Jan,19 08:21
Wow, the first 5 top rated pics that are in the "Most Popular Dicks" category are doing something right. The ratio of views to hot votes are off the charts. One of them only has 285 views and 364 hot votes. 2 others have more hot votes than views. 1 has over 100 hot votes from only 4 members. Quite the accomplishment.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 11:19 other posts 
As far as I am concerned, the ENTIRE Popular page, with the bigger emphasis on the SYD side, has become a farce.

Like I said a couple of days ago, when I pointed this out, it seems like there is a "win at any cost" mentality.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 14:10 other posts 
Why is it a farce ? And what do you win for having a popular pic for five days ? Has admin updated more stuff again ?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 18:24 other posts 
I don't suspect that admin has made any changes but as I said in the 25,Jan,19 post (that still might be on the bottom of this page), YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

"admin should consider renaming the SYD "Popular" page to "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!". 

Are those pictures rightfully displayed there because they really are popular with members with regard to views, votes and comments? And if they are Popular, with how many members are they really popular with, one, two, three.....? 

C'mon fellas, don't you have any pride?"

I understand that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but I know I'm not the only member who notices it when the same few members continually secure the coveted positions at the top of the heap because their same few friends push their's picture(s) to number 1. That is what find to be a farce.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 23:54 other posts 
Maybe you should take it up with that person in private.....maybe that person is doing it to annoy you with actually saying anything to you....

Maybe you could vote on your friends new pics to help them out?

Site has always been the same...

And I'm guessing someone has landed on your naughty step,cuz it hit the forum
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 00:12 other posts 
Sorry, I really have no idea what you are referring to.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 00:21 other posts 
as the site matriach, people defer to you for advice on such issues.....then you go to the forum for public opinion on that issue....(landing on your naughty step)

Everything is competitive here...
And you've seen how people get here repeatedly,the more you poke them with a stick,the more they dig their heels and stick a middle finger up to that person who has an issue with them.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 14:09 other posts 
Maybe that person votes on other people's pics and people just returned the vote....you gotta vote to get a vote back...
By #460385 27,Jan,19 16:43
I get it. But 365 hot votes in 3 days by only 10 members. That's 1,100 points spent. That's a whole lot of payback. Then you have the guy sitting back in 24th place that has 200 views and only 1 hot vote.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 16:52 other posts 
If someone has the points to vote for their friends.. what's wrong with it ? At least people are using them..
It not any different to the banner being flooded by one person...
And the whole site is back scratching, that's how the site works.....you can't get to the top/win without the relevant support.....
By #460385 27,Jan,19 16:57
Oh I get it. We spend plenty of points voting for friends. But not to that extent. If that's how the site has got to. Why not allow us to vote against those who have blaclisted us. I believe if you have posted a pic for the public to see, why can't we vote "not"? I don't need access to their homepage, just a vote on a public pic. Isn't it the same concept?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 17:02 other posts 
Huh?

I don't understand what your gripe is ?
If you have the points you can use them how you see fit....

And what has blacklisting got to do with someone getting lots of votes and views on their pics ?

I'm confused here cc54 !!
By #460385 27,Jan,19 17:09
Once a member blacklist you, you have no access to any new pics they upload. What am saying is that I want the right to vote on these pics. Right now you can't. If members can use 1,100 points to vote hot, why shouldn't they have the right to spend 1,100 points to vote not? This whole blacklist shit is a cop out.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 17:19 other posts 
Ok, got you,you want to see the page and be able to change the status of their pics by voting against them.
I doubt admin is gonna change blacklisting to the old way,just for the very reason you state....

And I think you're limited in not votes anyway, Dunno if that's still the case,after five days you can't vote not on a pic anyway....
By #551147 27,Jan,19 17:58
IF negative votes are limited (I'm assuming by a SINGLE member), then why wouldn't positive votes be limited by the same premise? NO more cheating for the top pic of the month trophies. Or whatever the trophy's name is for your pic being in the #1 position for xx amount of time.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 23:58 other posts 
Maybe people could ask admin his thoughts

I don't know why the voting system is that way
By #551147 28,Jan,19 02:38
I'm personally done with the topic.

You hit the nail on the head, below... I hadn't thought about it in those terms. To get where they are, SOMEONE'S gotta be purchasing hellified points. So... Fuck it! It may not be necessarily fair, but the man may make a couple more coins than usual. I now hope he leaves it be. Let them keep buying their lil trophy's and prominence.

ONLY exception I think would level the playing field is. Is if so and so can vote 500 times positive for xyx. Then conversely such and such should be allowed to vote negative 500 times for xyz. Thereby at least giving the option of equalizing the playing field, and hell... Who knows, might even cause MORE points to be purchased. 😉
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 08:06 other posts 
Way back when :x Sunday was the most popular day here, people would put their pics in the banner,then one member would flood the banner, that's 700 points.....
Flood the chat rooms,etc....

Is it any different from the same people winning whatever contest they are in all the time,? I know people don't bother with some contests as soon as they see certain members in those contests....

It's the same as pic of the month,every time I enter that,I get battered.....some people like chasing the trophies here...
And know how to get them...

Admin has made enough contests and various features to keep people busy when they are not looking at naked people...
It's just a fact of the site that competition makes people do things you would not normally expect..

Captain waffle out
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 08:32 other posts 
So, Captain Waffle , what is your spin on why licksipsuckit is the moderator of over 400 groups?
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 19:51 other posts 
I think it should be changed to views only. Working the system doesn't give a fair view of what the top photos, as chosen by the membership, are.

VIEWS ONLY.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 20:08 other posts 
I wager to say that pictures judged by VIEWS ONLY would and could be massaged as well.
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 20:13 other posts 
Not as easily as clicking hot, hot, hot, hot, hot...
Not as cheaply either.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 20:15 other posts 
I don't think that the members that are involved in the practice really care about the points or the cost of points. But that is just MY opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 20:14 other posts 
And if you look at another piece of the picture, the ACTIVITY METER is also driven by the number of votes you cast. If you are a member who votes heavily, you will have a higher number on the ACTIVITY METER.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 23:50 other posts 
nothing is fair here,you have to earn it,you don't get given stuff for free....

If someone is buying points and using them,do you think admin will change that system to suit the people that don't pay and actually cost the admin money for storage ?

Even the views thing can be manipulated,if that person pits their pic in the banner all the time,in the image bid game,so getting views is just the same...

You need support to get whatever you want from this site..
People only complain when it's against their needs....

Just like how I'm getting smashed in pic of the month(again)

Someone has better support than me...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 00:08 other posts 
I notice that you use this emoji with many members but not with me. Hmmmmmmm........
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 00:10 other posts 
Do you want one ?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 00:17 other posts 
No, it is just an observation that I made.

And I, too, voted for you for Pic of the Month. Like I said a very long time ago, it would be nice to see a variety of members win and it is unfortunate that others don't feel the same.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 00:25 other posts 
The guy has better support than me....

Thanks for the vote though
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 00:11 other posts 
Mr_blue, I just voted for your pic of the month.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 00:37 other posts 
Thanks

By #572271 28,Jan,19 02:21
Any guys from Los Angeles out there...?
By #551147 28,Jan,19 02:45
Are you lost? 🤔

Just below the information section, at the top of YOUR page, just off to the left of your screen name, which is near the button for you to log out.

There is a button labeled... "xx Members Near you"
Try clicking on that function, and you will discover ALL the people claiming to be registered in or near YOUR area. Good Luck!
By #572271 28,Jan,19 03:22
Thank you!
By #551147 28,Jan,19 03:30
Welcome! 🙂

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 23:41 other posts 
IsanaChiba has been reported twice tonight because he looks young.

His bio states he is 19 yet members still vote to delete him. Sometimes it is difficult to determine whether someone is an 18 year old or a 19 year old and couple that with the member appears to prefer the hairless look and you've got members BELIEVING the worst.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,19 16:44 other posts 
Wow! A Connecticut woman was charged with "driving under the influence" was drunk on vanilla extract.

I had no idea that pure vanilla extract contained a significant amount of alcohol. I Google'd it and this is what was said;

"Pure vanilla extract contains a defined level of natural vanilla and a minimum of 35% alcohol, by FDA standards. Imitation vanilla extracts are made with synthetic vanilla, called vanillin, a manufactured flavor that replicates the natural vanilla flavoring agent."

So pure vanilla extract is 70 proof! So I assumed that it was more cost effective to get your buzz on drinking pure vanilla extract but that is NOT the case. A 16 ounce bottle of pure vanilla extract from Costco is approximately $ 50.00 USD. I wonder why she wouldn't just drink "real" alcohol?
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Jan,19 16:49 other posts 
Most likely, she is an alcoholic. Extreme alcoholics will get their alcohol where ever, and however, they can. People will drink Sterno (which contains denatured alcohol and, thus, is poisonous) if that's the only way they can get drunk.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,19 16:54 other posts 
Okay, but why vanilla?

So she consumes vanilla extract so that when she gets home she smells like a cupcake rather than a pub? Or are you saying that vodka and whiskey don't do it anymore so she has to get her buzz in a different way?
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Jan,19 18:31 other posts 
It may have been the only alcohol she had access to.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Jan,19 21:06 other posts 
I'm sure alcohol would be cheaper so it was probably a matter of accessibility. That's hard core, like mouthwash.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 11:38 other posts 
I have heard of "dry county" but thought that was something more likely to be found in the south.

It is difficult for me to imagine that pure vanilla extract at roughly $50.00 for 16 ounces was easier to obtain then beer, wine or hard liquor. In Michigan, beer, wine and hard liquor can be purchased in major drugstore chains and even in some of the "convenience stores" attached to gas stations. Let's not forget about the full blown "party stores" whose main purpose is to sell beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes and lottery tickets.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 13:56 other posts 
Depends on her job and living situation.If she works at a warehouse for food store and resturant supplies,she would be able to get cases of it by stealing,or buying it at cost thru the company.
If she works at a bakery,they would have a good stock of it on hand.Again,buy or steal.
Depending on her age, she may not have been able to buy liquer legaly but could buy the vanilia legally.
Just some thoughts.
No telling how she got it.
Heck it coulda been the same way I got 50 pounds of free chicket. I tended to a truck wreck and it was to be hauled away as salvage.Still froze right off the truck from the front of it,no where near the crash.Hell yea I eat chicken for a long time!

By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Jan,19 22:53 other posts 
I just wanted to mention how creative the guys posting over in the "rate my dick" section are being with the titles of their threads.
Some say "rate my COCK", while others stick with the tried and true "rate my DICK".
One extremely clever fellow (obviously the Shakespeare of dick rating requests) added a "please"....
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 11:28 other posts 
There are several members that have 5, 6 entries in their thread. Heck, those members might have made multiple posts and begged for someone, anyone to "rate" them. One lucky guy has 20 entries in his thread, WOW!

Again, I have to wonder if it is a matter that no one knows that the RATE ME area is even there OR if no one is even interested.

By #460385 27,Jan,19 09:45
Anyone know who the fuck CandyLee is? Got blacklisted by her and don't even know who she was.
By admin [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 10:13 other posts 
You've been a lot of time on this site and reported a lot of fakes, so you should already know how it goes. It's probably another guy with fake girl pics who you called bullshit before or reported to the panel. So now he's blacklisting you precautiously.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 11:15 other posts 
CandyLee 's profile was created on January 24th, 3 days ago, and she's already blacklisted 4 members.
By #551147 27,Jan,19 11:20
I had one get me too. 😠 Zero interactions... Cyber2000

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #679   #680   #681   #682   #683   #684   #685   #686   #687   #688   ...#767

Show It Off