Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #686

Pages:  #1... #681   #682   #683   #684   #685   #686   #687   #688   #689   #690   ...#766

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 23:53 other posts 
What makes you vomit, hurl, barf, heave, puke, retch, spew, spit up, throw up, toss your cookies, you know, ralph?
By #551147 23,Jan,19 02:44
Getting dizzy any kinda way OR blood and guts. I once saw a criminal's decapitated head in the middle of the highway, felt faint, and then started puking. 🤢 I didn't vomit, but, upon seeing one of my children born, I hit the floor. Never repeated that one again. "Dad, you wanna cut the umbilical cord?" HELL NO!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,19 06:31 other posts 
I can't imagine what I would do if I witnessed something as catastrophic as what you have described. Hecky, I get queasy seeing blood and needles whether it be on me or on the television or movie screen.

One of the things that gets my gag reflex going is a "foreign object" in my food especially if that food has found it's way to my mouth.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,19 10:28 other posts 
Well,I can stomach alot.Sadly I helped clean up after a small plane crash and what I saw there is still vivid in my mind 30 years later.
when a single engine plane goes straight down wide open and the engine is 10 foot in the ground,you can imagine what the cabin and the elderly couple looked like as we used 2 exmilitary trucks to winch it out of the ground.The mans scalp and penis were in 2 differnet trees about 100 foot from the crash site.
Closeing the hwy 20 years later for a helicopter crash that took a family of 7 and the pilot's lives was not to good either.
I held up well during the work but later it bothered me alot.
But as far as puking,barfing, half cooked egg whites will send me puking,anchovies.

By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Jan,19 18:26 other posts 
Today, I was blacklisted by a member named "sexluvr" and...I haven't any idea who the fuck that is!
Seriously.
What's up with THAT shit?
By #551147 21,Jan,19 18:52
That's the one, with the pussy that you most respectfully declined. It's that thin skin... /forum/thread.php?id=27119#13
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Jan,19 18:54 other posts 
That'll teach me not to be polite when declining strange pussy, I guess...
By #551147 21,Jan,19 19:00
Funny thing about that... I was gonna comment what I really thought, saw you be respectful, and just decided to be nice.
By #574505 21,Jan,19 20:01
Guess he like my answer,he said his wife won't let me fuck her..
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 16:48 other posts 
Were you unblacklisted?
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 16:55 other posts 
Yes. I don't know why.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 17:02 other posts 
I hope it had something to do with my post in his Forum thread.

"Hi. 

You asked whether members would fuck your wife's pussy and JustWill responded; "No. But thanks for asking." 

You have to anticipate that people may or may not respond to your post the way you might like but to blacklist someone bebause of their post seems a bit extreme. If you hadn't noticed JustWill's bio, he reflects he is gay and that he has been with his partner for 20+ years. He has no sexual interest in anyone other than his own fella. He surely was not expressing that your wife was unappealing and I can assure you that he is not a misogynist.

By blocking JustWill, all I can say is that you will miss out on many funny, witty, sarcastic and intelligent posts. Suit yourself or you may reconsider your actions."
By #551147 22,Jan,19 18:17
Aweeeee wasn't that sweet...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 19:36 other posts 
Whatever.
By #551147 22,Jan,19 20:14
That's NOT what you said the first time!! 😆😆😆
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 20:38 other posts 
You're absolutely right about that. I had a change of heart and edited it but I meant it. Fuck off.
By #551147 22,Jan,19 21:04
Atta girl, that's the spirit!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 22:52 other posts 
Thanks. And thanks for the kind words.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 23:16 other posts 
Ain't no thang. It sure beats stirring the pot.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 23:18 other posts 
It also beats when the pot calls the kettle black. (Pots, apparently, are notorious hypocrites.)

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 00:10 other posts 
It does not look like the "Rate My Dick" portion of the Forum is doing too well. I wonder if that is because the membership does not know it is there or because members are just not interested in rating dicks?
By #551147 22,Jan,19 18:22
I don't understand it... Why would we need a whole new forum of sorts when one thread would be sufficient. Matter of fact. I have seen many threads asking for the same thing and it was like, 20 posts saying, "hey rate my cock" and all those requests got were... NOTHING! ZIP! Maybe, just maybe you will find 1 that actually got a numerical rating.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 18:52 other posts 
Or we see the "I'll rate your cock" forums started by long gone members and ppl will post thier pics asking for a rating from the vanished members
By #551147 22,Jan,19 19:18
😆😆😆😆 Gotta love the resurrected posts with an answer to the author, who's been gone for 10 years!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,19 00:16 other posts 
Anyone interested in learning how to do the floss? Other than "one and two and three and four" the first guy is difficult to understand but slows it down enough so that you can follow what he's doing.

only registered users can see external links

In the second tutorial, the English is easy understand but I want to slap the snot out of the snippy little girl.

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Jan,19 08:35 other posts 
I'm good thanks. It does have over 4 million views though.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,19 08:47 other posts 
You are not interested in the dance? Me either. I had a brief conversation with mr_blue regarding dancing. I can't seem to get my parts to cooperate and move that fluidly and fast, too.
By #551147 21,Jan,19 18:57
When I first heard of this, I HAD to ask my two teen boys if they knew what it was about. OMG! That's some funny shit right there. They both in fact did it what looked flawlessly for me. Still laughing just thinking about it...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 00:15 other posts 
Did you watch the tutorial posted by the snotty little girl? At the end she showed video of her mom doing the floss. Damn, I tried and I don't think I was even going that fast.
By #551147 22,Jan,19 14:42
Lol
No, I had not initially watched it. But, did so in order to respond to you. She was a snippy lil thing wasn't she! Her Mom did do it kinda slowly, especially in contrast to how fast my kids did it. You were even slower? Lol At least you could do it. 👏👏👏 I refuse to even try, I humiliated myself enough, once on a dance floor. Never again!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 15:29 other posts 
Yes, I was slower. The hips were going this way and the arms were doing something else. PLUS counting out loud, one and two and three and four and five and six and seven and eight..... YEP! That slowed me down!
By #551147 22,Jan,19 15:49
Lmao I would have loved to seen that 😉
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 16:09 other posts 
Oh, NOOOOOO! That's something I do when I've had a couple of beers and when I'm with my friends. Yep, misery loves company!

By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 12:14 other posts 
Inspirational tune for the day:

Idina rocks.
That is all.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 15:50 other posts 
Indina Menzel sounds beautiful, looks beautiful but her necklace was too long.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 10:47 other posts 
Do you or to your knowledge, men in general, refer to their underwear/undershorts as "undies"?
By #577391 22,Jan,19 11:00
Not unless I get a pair from the wife,,
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

Always been DVDs even if they are not.
By #551482 22,Jan,19 13:55
nope, jocks or underpants
By #551147 22,Jan,19 14:32
Oh sure, I do! Why? Is that like a feminine connotation or something I don't know about? 🤔
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 15:32 other posts 
My opinion, "panties" is a feminine connotation. The term "undies" sounds childlike to me.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 15:39 other posts 
My GF calls them my undies, so I'm used to it. Generally it's underwaer or undies. Undershorts, not too often. An old term is skivvies, I never use that one. Panties is definitely a women's thing
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 15:43 other posts 
By #551147 22,Jan,19 15:47
Ahhhhh In my defense, I HAVE been raising children for 35 years...

By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jan,19 12:16 other posts 
And, here's a little Randy for ya:

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,19 09:10 other posts 
removed
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,19 09:26 other posts 
Alrighty then.....
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,19 10:22 other posts 
I had posted a joke here that I moved over to the world veiews page and could not fiqure out how to totaly remove the post.

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Jan,19 08:34 other posts 
Re: Basque and Smalldick34 abuse report.
I fucked up trying to freeze the report and add details so these are the details:
I asked Basque how he wanted to deal with this and he said to give the guy a chance. I then PM'd smalldick and told him that he can't post other people's photos and that he has 24 hours to delete them or his account might be deleted.

I can't add these comments on the report because the report is frozen... by me.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,19 08:41 other posts 
Oops. STUFF happens.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Jan,19 19:48 other posts 
So basque's photo is now on the most viewed page and it's under smalldick's name. Basque sent me a PM and he is pissed and hopes we will all vote to delete smalldick when the freeze comes off. If you look at the photo, basque has made comments to smalldick.

By basque9 at 20,Jan,19 15:02
He did not do that by mistake, he does need to be kicked in the butt; yes, he should be suspended from the site.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,19 20:23 other posts 
The entire issue is peculiar. basque9 spotted his picture, commented that it was his picture yet did not pursue the matter with admin nor do I suspect with Smalldick34 on a personal and individual level.

Suspended? There is no way to suspend a violating member. If the Evaluation Panel agrees that there was an "ABUSE", the member is booted and afted a period of time (?) will be allowed to return.

And as for basque9's picture being on the Popular page, he can partially credit himself for that. Pictures that make it to the Popular page get there because of views, votes and comments. I believe that there are 4 comments on the picture and he posted 3 of them.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #681   #682   #683   #684   #685   #686   #687   #688   #689   #690   ...#766

Show It Off