Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #682

Pages:  #1... #677   #678   #679   #680   #681   #682   #683   #684   #685   #686   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 23:00 other posts 
Here is my situation. Sometimes, I will open up a credit card in order to take advantage of a promotional offer, ie sizeable percent off your first purchase, or something juicy. So I receive notification that one of these credit cards were closed by the lender.

Does anyone know whether that is considered an unfavorable remark on your credit history?
By #460385 06,Feb,19 09:29
It will show on your credit report. It will probably come up as, non active account closed. Not sure if it will lower your score or not. If so it would only be a few points. Hell if the wind blows from the East and not the West today your score will change. I wouldn't worry about it.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,19 13:48 other posts 
And it was an inactive account. As I said, I opened the account because there was something in it for me. Actually, I am at a point that I use only one credit card because of the "rewards" involved. Yes, the monthly statement can look hellish however, when I receive 3%, 2% or 1% cash back that I can have deposited into my checking, savings or right back onto my credit card, it seems so logical to just use one card. Today, I banked $ 81.67 into my savings account. Woo hoo!
By #460385 06,Feb,19 14:42
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Feb,19 20:05 other posts 
@ Bella- are you really that thick and don't know the answer to this? Are you an adult??

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 18:46 other posts 
And another thing that is eff'd up is that admin allows one person, licksipsuckit to be a moderator for so many groups, upwards of 400 groups, groups that she has no affiliation to. Yep, I was banned from participating in the group established for Americans. WHY? Because lix is the moderator.

/groups.php?id=6823

I think I'm going to try to join the group established for the gay men, but as you may have guessed, lix is the moderator for that one, too.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Nope, I cannot join that group either! /groups.php?id=132
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 20:32 other posts 
That's bullshit...how is it that someone from another country can be a moderator for Americans?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 20:46 other posts 
Hey, it's bullshit that a woman is the moderator of a group established for gay men.

Look at the groups that begin with an asterisk (*) and she is the moderator. She is moderator of over 400 groups.

Take a look for yourself, anything prefixed by her signature * is a group that she is the moderator of.

/groups.php
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 20:58 other posts 
Maybe admin can explain?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 21:19 other posts 
Yeah, right!

I joined the American group before and was kicked out by her. Crazy me, I wondered what an Australian could add to a group dedicated to and established for Americans and in taking my concern to admin, his suggestion was that I start suggested that I my own group. I just wonder why admin gives her so much latitude.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 21:25 other posts 
The optics are bad.....it's like the PM of Australia sitting in for Nancy Pelosi in Congress
By admin [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 06:12 other posts 
People create groups, then lose interest in them or leave the site altogether. Theredore long ago mechanics for transferring moderators position was implemented. Current moderator can transfer their rights to another member. Or, if current moderator ignores the group with some activity for more than 2 weeks, it is transferred automatically to the most active member. Most active in this case - the one who visits more often.

Exactly same happens with power in real life. If you don't care about something and don't want to spend your time on it - it often ends up in control of people you don't like. And then you are suddenly not happy.

Personally I don't care who runs the groups, I only care that someone does so I don't have to monitor them for some fishy activities. I did nothing to help lix get control of those groups, which means she got them simply because she was more interested in groups than any other member. So I don't see why I should do anything about this.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 15:46 other posts 
So you don't find it unusual that she would be the moderator for over 400 groups?

When I joined United States group, I responded to 3 inquiries made but did not see anywhere where she made a contribution.

Sorry, admin, I think you are wrong to allow her this much authority and control.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 15:52 other posts 
What part of "no one else wanted it" you do not understand?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 15:59 other posts 
What part of I was interested in being a member of a group dedicated to Americans, hence I joined, contributed but was kicked out by a woman who doesn't even live in the United States do you not understand?
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Please speculate on why I was tossed out.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 16:27 other posts 
I already made myself clear that I don't care about your personal accounts as long as someone who cares watches the groups.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,19 21:45 other posts 
You realty think she "cares" about groups? Get your head out of the sand! (That is a way of saying you are ignoring what is happening) You have allowed her to be a moderator for over 400 groups. Moderators should be impartial and apparently, she can not be impartial. For her to kick me out of a group that was established for Americans solely because she does not like me is not what a moderator should be focusing on. In my opinion, the only thing she "cares" about is being "large and in charge" and you have allowed that to happen.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 21:10 other posts 
It's funny I keep joining her groups and she keeps booting me out hahaha it's a little game we play
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 23:33 other posts 
Are you joining to piss her off or are you really interested in being a member?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 05:58 other posts 
No just to ruffle her feathers
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 12:29 other posts 
Please be nice.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 18:57 other posts 
Hahaha I can try but I'm nice to those who are nice to me
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Feb,19 21:09 other posts 
Lix is a retard.. nothing else to say. A meth tooth muppet.
By #578610 04,Feb,19 12:24
What is in it for the moderator?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 19:09 other posts 
What's in it for the moderator? POWER. Power to boot people she doesn't like just because she is a BIG fish in a small pond. But why wouldn't you ask that her that yourself?
By #578610 04,Feb,19 19:18
Who?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 19:44 other posts 
Abraham Lincoln was credited with saying;

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

I know that YOU know that this particular post is about licksipsuckit. If you had any doubt, all you needed to do was to gaze upwards by a few posts from your initial comment of; "What is in it for the moderator?". Surely you did NOT miss seeing her name in BOLD BLUE PRINT.
By #578610 04,Feb,19 21:11
I did miss that. It looks like I'm bothering you.
who cares? start your own 400 groups

you are both always nice to me. be here to look at cunts and cocks not worry abot things you cant conrtrol
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 06:44 other posts 
But yet you think it's fine to send me threatening private messages you have no clue as to who I am but your soon going to find out so butt out
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 11:05 other posts 
You received a threatening message? What prompted that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 17:49 other posts 
He some how got the idea from a walrus that I'm a cyber bully
By thickswingercock [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 22:51 other posts 
you are
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 09:56 other posts 
thickswingercock, get to fuck
and left fuck off punk on comment but from anonymous, same IP address as yours. not the brightest bulb
you said youd end me. i think threats like that should have you banned from this site. you are trash
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 06:55 other posts 
Well then show us all were I said I would end you throes words never came out of my mouth you started something with out knowing all the history of the problem your not a member long enough to know the full story may I suggest looking back three years in the dumpster for a little history lesson
By thickswingercock [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 02:41 other posts 
ive been off and on longer. also got your message abojt being a proud american blah blah blah. i didnt realize you were genuinely not that smart, like maybe mentally handicaped. go anead and continue to bully people and imagine things.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 05:24 other posts 
Thank you sir I'm glad I have your blessings it means so much to me to have some one of such importance to extend his blessing to me
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 11:04 other posts 
You do understand that licksipsuckit did NOT start those groups, right? Apparently, she spends a significant amount of time on the site and has acquired them through attrition. Do you really believe that she is able to add value, interest and/or to any input to groups that are outside of her scope, ie the *United States* OR *Gay Men* or the other 398+ groups that she moderates?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 12:36 other posts 
she is the moderator of a group I started a while back, I couldn't keep it going due to being hospitalized for a lengthy period, and when I returned she was in charge of it!These are the reasons I mined my own here and don't get involved with much, just enjoy the photos and the forums and the few friends I have made here.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 06:39 other posts 
You could ask her to return moderator rights to you or you could ask me if she refused. You did not do either.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 08:34 other posts 
Thank you for the suggestion Admin!Was not aware that was possible.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 19:50 other posts 
Did you ask for your group to be returned to you?

If she doesn't blacklist you, ask her for the *United States* group, too!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 12:43 other posts 
Would you be kind enough to explain why being blacklisted by the moderator of the *United States* group would prohibit me from joining? The moderator is only 1 of 70+ people who are in that group and there would be no need to interact with her.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 17:41 other posts 
Cryin' Bella.. always complaining.. but most of her whinges are in PM. A sign of weakness.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 18:01 other posts 
Admin is a pensioner, he's on his last legs down there in central america land. Give him a break!

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 12:55 other posts 
A question for the people of the world, what is your opinion of a bidet?

They seemed to be standard in every hotel in Europe but I wonder if the European people have this fixture in their homes? I would have liked to try one but without knowing the proper way to use it, I decided not to try. My curiosity was piqued today by looking at the recent Costco magazine. There is a short article that indicates that bidets are "finally finding acceptance in North America".

The interesting thing about this bidet is that you DO NOT have a separate unit, apparently this device is manufactured into the seat.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 17:06 other posts 
Beware cold water! Run the hot tap around the bowl for a bit first, before directing the flow upwards.

Very useful for cleanliness, and avoids using wipes. (Saving blocked drains here!)

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 19:40 other posts 
Forgive a ol country boy's ignorance but aint that a toilet looking thing that washs your ass after a poop?
You still have to dry your ass or does it blow dry it to?>

Edit,I googled it.Watched a video of pencil drawn people using it. Looks like you have to take your pants and all completely off to use the thing.Most public bathrooms here I go in,I would not want to take my clothes plum off in.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,19 19:54 other posts 
Well, a bidet is designed for cleansing your nether regions and I suspect that there is some drying involved, unless you choose to "drip dry".

Seriously, I anticipate going thru a bathroom remodel this year because I definitely want to get rid of the urinal that is currently in my bathroom. I had hoped that someone who has a bidet or has used a bidet might offer an opinion on the matter.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Feb,19 11:42 other posts 
You have a urinal in your bathroom?!? That's awesome! Every home bathroom should have one. Just ask any mother with three or more boys!!
By 2nice [Ignore] 01,Feb,19 12:01 other posts 
I’ve never seen a urinal in a house before.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Feb,19 13:27 other posts 
2nice, my Aunt has three sons, two are twins, and they shared a "boys bathroom". Their Dad is a plumber and he put in a urinal. My Aunt thought it was a wonderful idea! It was also a great conversation piece!
Other than that one I've never seen one in a house either.
By #578610 01,Feb,19 11:12
A bidet does look like a toilet bowl. It's all over mainland Europe and some South American countries. You sit on it like in a toilet so you don't have to take all your clothes off. My problem was that i did not know if i had to use soap or it was just a rinse. Also, do you use a face cloth to dry? Toilet paper breaks up and makes a mess. The other thing I didn't understand was that while the toilet had a seat, the bidet did not.
By #545732 01,Feb,19 17:44
I remember the first time I saw a bidet. I wasn't sure what it was. Like you say, they have no seat, so I thought they might be for washing your feet, haha!
By #578610 01,Feb,19 18:35
Hahaha
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 09:44 other posts 
Dearest Bella, do NOT install this device. You will get CuntFused and will use it as a shower.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #677   #678   #679   #680   #681   #682   #683   #684   #685   #686   ...#767

Show It Off