Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #667

Pages:  #1... #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   #667   #668   #669   #670   #671   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,19 19:54 other posts 
I have a question when fingering a hooker do you turn your hand to the left or the right it's been my past experience that hookers like when you jamb the whole fist in up to the elbow and how does one become a professional photo bomber

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,19 14:11 other posts 
Today seems like it's been a busy day for establishing fake SYC profiles.

If you're going to hijack another woman's pictures, consider stealing something less commercial looking.
By #580336 05,Apr,19 14:52
There are clearly one or two That have definitely taken pictures from elsewhere!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,19 15:27 other posts 
Actually, there seems to be at least three all established today. Who knows, there might be even more.
By #580336 05,Apr,19 16:22
I did manage to speak to one of them , and the persona did say the photos were from a semi professional shoot , so to speak.
By #578610 05,Apr,19 16:14
I just looked at the list of mewbies. I wanted to see if I could spot the fakes. I was amazed that almost all the female newbies had not uploaded a single pic. Is this the norm? I was using my tablet and the smallness made me hit on a SYD newbie. I recognized him from a chat yesterday. His pics are cut-ups. So weird.
By #580336 05,Apr,19 16:20
It is fairly common for female newbies not to post pictures from what I've seen, personally I certainly wouldn't ever ask them to either. That's a choice for them and them alone .( I'm not saying you would ask them either but I'm sure there are some out there that would!)
By #578610 05,Apr,19 16:53
I've landed there mostly by mistake but I never checked their pages. I don't know why I always thought that if you are going to join a site like this one, you would post at least one pic and this is for the men too. Yes, they don't have to, but,,,,,,ok,

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,19 13:22 other posts 
Sometimes I'm really content with my life but then there are times that I wish my life had taken a different path. My guess is that I am not unique in the way I feel.
By #578610 05,Apr,19 16:16
You should be happy to know you are as normal as the rest of us.

By #578610 05,Apr,19 00:15
THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE PROFESSOR

Hedwig Kohn’s 132nd Birthday

"The power of logic and mathematics to surprise us, as well as its utility, depends on the limitations of our reason. A being whose intellect was infinitely powerful would not be interested in logic or mathematics, because he would be able to appreciate at a glance all that his definitions imply and, consequently, the logical inference would never teach him anything that he did not have and in full awareness. We can only determine at a glance a minimal proportion of the consequences of our definitions. Even such a simple tautology as "91 x 79 = 7189" is beyond our immediate apprehension. To make sure that "7189" is synonymous with "91 x 79" we have to resort to calculation, which is simply a process of tautological transformation, that is, a procedure by which we change the form of expressions without altering their meaning. Multiplication tables are rules for executing this procedure in arithmetic, exactly as the laws of logic are rules for the tautological transformation of sentences expressed in logical symbols or in ordinary language. "

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR KOHN

By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 18:25 other posts 
I know you've all been waiting for it, so here's your new dose of Randy:

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 18:52 other posts 
So funny and talented, I wonder if he writes his own material? He's BRILLIANT!
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 18:56 other posts 
According to interviews I've seen, he writes and performs all of his own material and creates the videos, on his own, in his New York apartment.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 19:11 other posts 
He's a hoot!

By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 18:37 other posts 
TOP 10 BIZARRE THINGS AMERICANS BELIEVE:

(This is pretty funny and extremely scary at the same time)

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 19:10 other posts 
Our British "cousins" research just how stoopid their American "cousins" are. Isn't that just special!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 15:56 other posts 
Hold onto your wigs and hairpieces, did you notice the mega amount of ACTIVITY on the site yesterday! Holy crap, Batman!
By #545732 04,Apr,19 16:31
Haha, right?! The forum has actually given me a good idea for a comedy screenplay to write now too.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 17:29 other posts 
Good, I'm glad you can see beyond all the STUFF and see humor. Will there be a character that is loosely based off off me?
By #545732 04,Apr,19 17:31
Heehee, maybeeeeeee
By milesbferry [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 17:19 other posts 
Maybe the site is more visible to people all over the world. If people are using only registered users can see external links to look for adult-type stuff. Without the censored results of Google?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 17:31 other posts 
Thank you, milesb! That looks like a nifty option.
By #545732 04,Apr,19 17:34
I use that engine already. Very good find, Mr Milesbferry
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 17:37 other posts 
Psst...He's a good guy.
By #545732 04,Apr,19 17:40
(whispers) who are you talking to, me or Mr Milesbferry?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 18:18 other posts 
I'm speaking to you, just letting you know he's a likeable guy as you are, too!

By #578610 04,Apr,19 17:29
Congratulations. Your forum reached 6000 posts today. That is quite an accomplishment.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 17:35 other posts 
If not for your help, you deserve a big portion of the credit.
By #578610 04,Apr,19 18:07

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 14:08 other posts 
ar·gu·ment

noun

1. an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one.

"I've had an argument with my father"

synonyms:quarrel, disagreement, squabble, fight, difference ofopinion, dispute, wrangle, clash, altercation, feud, dissension, war of words, contretemps, exchange of views
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 16:01 other posts 
People are all very different. I know, or knew, couples who seemed to spend their whole lives have arguments in varying degrees of heatedness about all kinds of things. I could never understand how people could live like that.
However, some of them are still happily married today, many, many years later. While other couples who never seemed to have a cross word.... are now divorced !!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 16:11 other posts 
Thank you.
By #545732 04,Apr,19 16:14
Wanna fight?? C'mon, put 'em up! PUT 'EM UP! Grrrrr!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 16:19 other posts 
Thank you, NO I DO NOT!

Did you hear me?
By #545732 04,Apr,19 16:25
Mmmmmmmmmwah!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 16:26 other posts 
Thank you, I needed that. Back atcha!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,19 16:22 other posts 
Some folks have the patience of saints, some quick tempered and there are those that fall somewhere in between....

Lord, please help me.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 09:31 other posts 
C'mon! What is going on with the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature?

16 member's pictures are at 0%
1 member's picture at 1%
1 member's picture at 4%
1 member's picture at 5%
1 member's picture at 10%
1 member's picture at 15%
1 member's picture at 20%
And of course, there is 1 member at 100%

WTF is going on? /imagetop.php
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 09:43 other posts 
These type of figures remind me of election results under authoritarian dictatorships. Just not credible.
I think we know exactly what is going on here though. To alter this more members need to actually participate of their own volition and vote. Otherwise the cliques win.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 09:57 other posts 
The stats have changed, slightly but at the time I looked and voted for Roadguy32751 , 20 of the 23 members were all UNDER 10%. My vote for roadguy boosted him from 2% to 15% and I assure you that he is very popular amongst members as I believe licksipsuckit is as well.
By #578610 31,Mar,19 10:13
I don't get this game. I just vote and i change my vote to members i know like DemonCleaner or Lix. There's no reason to the game
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 10:19 other posts 
I don't think it is intended to be a "game", it's intended for bragging rights.

The person at the 100% level gets their picture plastered on the majority of the membership's home pages and basically represents the site. This feature might be a tool that admin uses to attract new membership.
By #460385 31,Mar,19 11:25
Whatever it's intentions, it eats a lot of points to keep your pic at #1.
By #578610 31,Mar,19 12:12
Why would it eat up points? The 3 points we get for voting is taken from the person we vote for?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 13:36 other posts 
Yes, a voter can receive 3 points if they vote and as a voter, you can vote every 4 hours. A voter can also spend 20 points to vote anytime in between. I'm not certain if a member can vote for themselves, though.

From what I can see, if a member's percentage is 10% or greater, each vote boosts them only 5%. Based on that 5% boost, it would take 18+ [HOT] votes and that's not likely because when someone hits 100%, a percentage of the other participants percentage goes bye-bye. In my opinion, 20 points per vote, times 18 plus votes is a good amount of points to spend because "you're so vain".
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 19:56 other posts 
Bump.
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 20:22 other posts 
I still do not understand this feature. There is no "prize" or "trophy". It eats a TON of points if you wish to remain on top. I thought the feature was to get your new pic out there or to promote your pic for a contest. The one who votes gets 3 points (every 4 hours) and those are NOT taken from the person you vote for. You can vote more but EACH vote costs 20 points. You do not get the 3 points if you vote for your own pic but the first is free. This morning around 9:30am my pic was at 2%, it took me 27 votes, YES 27x20, to get on top, within seconds I was knocked back down. After another 12 votes I was still at number 2 so I gave up. Is there any other method of getting your pics out there to promote them ? I am sure I am done with that "feature". THANK you to all that voted for my new pic. One day left to vote in the contest, my last one /contest.php?id=1279
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

The reason I voted so many times for my own pic. I wanted to see just how many it took to get back on top. Now I know
By #578610 31,Mar,19 21:08
"GUY" there are other ways to get your pics out there that take less points. There's the banner, for instance.
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 21:10 other posts 
At 100 points a pop and it lasts maybe an hour ?? Cheaper ???
By #578610 01,Apr,19 07:28
You spent 540 points to stay in the #1 position and that lasted how long? Same amount of points would keep you on the banner a long time
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

The member "top list" is only 50 points. The other question is, why is it so important to be #1 in a totally fake contest?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 10:13 other posts 
The BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature is free to enter.
Reason, just to show some other members anyone can be on top with enough points. It is a fake contest as anyone can voted unlimited votes so means nothing. But what else do you do with points ?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 23:28 other posts 
Well you could use your points to send cheap and meaningless gifts to members that you have to hunt for to be your friend.
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 23:31 other posts 
You have me rolling on the floor I will start to send out those gifts now
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 23:33 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 00:08 other posts 
Oh! You're spending 5 to 10 points on members that haven't even committed to being your friend? You are a big baller!
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 00:11 other posts 
Trying to BUY their vote and friendship. Isn't that what you do ?? I MUST have 500 friends NOW.
I am on here 2 years and not at 200 yet AND a clean up is coming.
--------------------------------------- added after 42 minutes

1st round cleanup .. 25 deleted .. more to come soon. IF you can't talk to me, vote for my pic OR send me a gift in 30 days, you will be gone.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 00:16 other posts 
You award the cheap and meaningless gift only after the person agrees to be your friend. If a person gifts before that, it's only because they suffered a head trauma from falling on the floor and rolling around. Yep, head trauma!
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 00:35 other posts 
AHHHHHH ok, I will just ask "everyone", add me as a friend and I will say hi and THEN send you a gift then ignore you. Thank you for the tip. I have had several head traumas over the years, maybe they are catching up with me
By #578610 02,Apr,19 08:48
What have you people become? Giving gifts to get one back or get a friend? What happened with: "Hi, I'm Candy. I love your page, and BTW, you are sexy, hot." or something like that? Doesn't anyone communicate one on one anymore???
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 09:02 other posts 
I think you are directing your question to the wrong person.
When I send a gift, it is a gesture of sending a quick "I'm thinking of you" or " just a quick hello". I never expect one in return nor am I offended if I do not get one back BUT, I BELIEVE a short "Thanks " always makes the sender feel a little better With a few exceptions, before I add someone as a friend I have some discussions with them and ask for a name they prefer to be addressed as. I TRY to get to know them a little. There are the cases where they just want to view your video and that's why we post them right? That is why I try to do a "clean up" of friends from time to time. Now, add me as a friend damn it !
By #578610 02,Apr,19 11:48
I just did,,,now,,,quickly,,look at the videos,,
--------------------------------------- added after 13 seconds

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 11:49 other posts 
You might regret you asked her, she was booted by admin for being verbally abusive to another member.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 14:19
Take that back. I was never booted. You and JustWill are the ones that insinuated I'm someone else. As usual you get everything wrong and make grief for everyone.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 14:29 other posts 
I most certainly will not retract that post.

Again, you must be confused. Are you in your Candy or Barbara persona? Are you suggesting that admin's notes on you are incorrect?
By #578610 02,Apr,19 15:05
If those notes suggest that then, yes, they are incorrect. What I don't understand is how you are privy to his notes. Is there a place for me to see and dispute any mistakes? There's no Candy or Barbara. There's Candy AND Barbara. I'm Candy. You and JustWill are responsible for getting my friend Barbara booted by admin. The thing is, poor Barbara didn't even realize she was doing something wrong. She didn't even get the chance to say sorry. And when I tried to rejoin, I was gilty by association, same as Charlie. Now, because I friended DemonCleaner, you have turned on me again. He's right, you really are a spiteful person. I don't want to get in trouble with admin. Your forum is not worth it. Stay out of my private messages too.
By #569341 02,Apr,19 02:07
Isn’t that exactly what you do, b! ? Go searching for dis-enfranchised newbies on the most recently joined member list?! How do you make and retain friends, b! ? It sure isn’t due to your winning personality. You think you own this site and you can’t stand it when you don’t have complete control over everything that goes on...then your true colours come shining through - you talk in riddles (and think you are coming across as clever) when you indirectly barb someone, then you go mad when challenged and then you go hiding for cover behind your blacklist and chat more slanderous bullshit behind backs. We’ve all seen it. You are the most disingenous friend on this site (you see your friends as disciples that must not ever do anything without your prior sanctioning)! There’s no one that you communicate with frequently on here that you haven’t turned loopy-loop on at least once.
I’m sorry i have more friends than you, bella! ... and that i did it so much more easily & quicker than you. Unlike you, i don’t think this site belongs to me.
Yeah, i give gifts to new male friends - that’s always been what i’ve done from profile to profile. I can’t thank them for their friendship in any other way (like the gay/bi/curious) members can unless they ask for a vote on something or just like talking about life/sport/music...unlike roady and the rest of the “popular” men on here, i am ‘straight’. I cannot sext or flirt with a man; and i believe that all friendships should be reciprocal.
Whether you, or the gay/bi men on the site that aren’t my friend, dislike the fact that a straight guy is popular on a site like this.......prejudice is prejudice, regardless of which way it is directed.
You have never come out on top when you have turned on me and then barbed me into a fight in the past, so don’t even bother this time. You’ll just prove everything i said above...and, being a decent person, i still see you as a friend; and don’t want to see you shit all over where you eat (the forum)
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 05:00 other posts 
You decided to insult me in order to elevate yourself? Wow! Not much has changed, you're still a boy.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 16:44
An insult is only an insult if it's a lie,
By #569341 03,Apr,19 03:18
Insulted you? Facts are facts. You deleted me in December (i thought “oh well, bella! has reached her 500 friend limit and she knows i won’t be insulted [coz we are long term friends] or delete her because i have plenty of friends and am not vindictive). However, then you proved that you were just starting the old cycle of deleting me and then unverifying me (i asked why privately and you asked “what is really the problem” - as if you were suggesting that you did it because i took a break from the site and told other people i trust [because they haven’t backstabbed me in the past, unlike you] why, and not you]), then you started shitting on our fellow friends’ pages with slanderous barbs referring to me, then that wasn’t being seen by enough people so you brought it to the forum. You couldn’t’ve expressed your opinions privately, like you do with anyone else who you doesn’t have what it takes to mix it you (via threatening PMs).
I still haven’t deleted you as a friend; regardless of the fact that you have gone through your routinal cycle with me. Other people may be scared of you, but i have never been; bella!.
Keep throwing your weight around here because you know that no one is willing to stand up to you. You’re a hypocrite with a goddess complex. I don’t have the time or inclination to keep this going. If you refer to me again, do it via PM, or at least have the guts to name me by name (and then forward me a link) so that i can reply.
No one thinks you are clever because: you talk in riddles; or, that you spend the half of the day that you aren’t on here analysing every action on the site, that you are logged out and obsessively looking at the site to see if the 30+ ppl who have blacklisted you (and that you have blacklisted back) are talking shit about you
You can try to get me deleted and unverified by as many as our common friends as you want; i don’t need anyone who falls for your bullshit on my list anyway...and 69 verification ticks is no different than 71.
There is no doubting you are Queen Of The Forum - i like most of your posts about life in general; but next time that you want someone to have your back, remember that you burnt this friendship for the last time😘
Since I saw my name here I must reply. Yes I am bi, actually more gay I guess since I married the most wonderful man in the world BUT I can talk about the weather, sports, I LOVE FOOTBALL!! (the real American football) Nascar, hockey, baseball, home remodeling, the family, quading, camping .. on and on. There is one straight Aussie guy that I have chatted with and was never sexual BUT he can also accept and occasional compliment from another man with a smile. Just because you are straight does not mean you can't chat with others and be popular on here. How many folks know why I suddenly moved from beautiful warm and sunny Florida to the gloomy COLD snowy Pittsburgh Pennsylvania? Maybe a topic of discussion for a friend ???? Yes, this is a sex site BUT it can be soooooooo much more. Maybe things are different where you are but I am actually insulted that one would feel because I am bi/gay/curious that I can only talk sex talk ??? Are you for real ? This is 2019.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I can also discuss hot female pics too I am an ass man Meaning, I always check out a women's ass first! NO DISRESPCT to anyone !!! Some guys are a tits man etc …
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 12:16 other posts 
Have you seen Mrs. CountryCouple54 's behind? Beautiful butts are breathtaking either on a man or woman.
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 12:45 other posts 
I have seen it and I LOVE !! The beach / ass pic is VERY hot Of course, the mirror pics are hot as hell too ! Hard to pic a favorite . Actually, they are one HOT couple as I enjoy seeing all Again, not sex talk, just a compliment! What I do when a lone in my business
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

sorry, hard to type * What I do when alone is my business * Sorry
By #578610 03,Apr,19 09:13
Does it get in the way of the lower quirty board row??
By #578610 02,Apr,19 08:45
It is. It's there to buy your #1 place,
By #578610 02,Apr,19 08:57
The only reason for points, as far as i'm concerned is to be able to give positive comments and HOT votes on pics i like. Since many members don't buy points or are paying members the point system is superfluous for us.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 09:04 other posts 
Again, my opinion, you are directing your concern at the wrong person.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 09:47
I thought i was responding to Mr Roadguy. See? this is what i was saying B4, responses go to the wrong places.
BTW, Ms Bella, if I direct my concern to the wrong person, that only means i owe that person an apology for bothering him/her. And that only to be polite. So, if that's the case, I'm sorry i bothered you.
I get questions from members about many things and i try to help. I may not be able to, but, I'm certainly more cordial. You must be off from DemonCleaner's post. Both of you are two sides of the same coin.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 10:39 other posts 
As I've said to you before, when you would get upset because you felt no one responded to you or your posts, I see all of the posts made in the threads that I host.

Yes, your response was to roadguy32751 as to your reasoning behind points and not to me. But as I said, I felt you were asking the wrong member. If you ever have an opportunity to interact with roadguy, take it. He's a SUPER nice guy, he has no ulterior motives and I guarantee you this, when he buys points, it is definitely not to elevate himself, it's to show his gratitude to the people who do.

So, Ms. Candy, if you felt that my response was less than cordial, it's because you chose to take it that way.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 10:51
Lets bury a view by you and others. Yes, I crave attention. You think I post all the pics on my page and get hungry for compliments because I'm doing a favor to the other members? We all want some attention. It's why we are here (except maybe for you). I really get off knowing men from all over the world wank to my pics. And I do like a response here, on the forums. I doubt you are here posting because you like to practice typing. But, lets take up your response. Yes, i do think you were less than cordial, but, I don't expect more from you or from some that visit here. Your forum has some interesting topics and some useful information and almost the only place Admin bothers to get involved. I'm here and i asked permission to be here because of that, not because it's "owner" is cordial to me.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 10:53 other posts 
And if you have any doubt in your mind about where roadguy stands, I'm going to share a little story.

Once upon a time there was a gentleman who I had been friends with for quite some time. We used to Skype and chat regularly, every weekend. As one said, life happens and we no longer did that. To make a long story short, I was hurt when my longtime friend forgot my birthday and I said some hurtful things to him and included the poop emoji in the message that I sent. To top it off, I sent him a gift of poison. It was roadguy32751 who put me in my place in a kind yet firm way. He opened my eyes that it wasn't all about me and sometime after that even friended me. So to question his integrity is insulting to me, as well. When I say I have someone's back, I mean it, they are not just meaningless words on paper.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 11:04
If you think i'm questioning Mr Roadguy's integrity then you are wrong. Questioning why he's investing so much on a silly game is just curiosity. As far as insulting you by way of Mr Roadguy's integrity reminds me of another long gone member. Twowarmtts used to stand behind Lix's back when her dignity was dragged through the mud. Twowarmtts was vilified for being a friend of the Aussies. Looks like you have two sets of rules. Don't sweat it. There's the high road and there's the road we take when it's personal. No disrespect intended Ms Bella
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 11:59 other posts 
C'mon, you're still going to play that game? Am I Candy? Am I Barbara? Just who should I be?

Since you are confused about who you are today, you are probably confused about who dragged lix's dignity through the mud and who vilified TWOWARMTTS2 for being a friend. If TWOWARMTTS2 is vilified, it is because of her own actions.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 12:18
I was talking about the original Twowarmtts. When Two came around she knew a thing or two and acted accordingly. Both accounts left the site in good standing. I'm not playing a game, at least not with you. Because of the suggestions and innuendos Twowarmtts can't come back as such, at least not yet. Admin may still believe i am someone else. I'm not. But, I am Candy and there's no doubt about that. The confusion is yours. Twowarmtts2 was vilified and not because of her actions but because of yours and your minions actions. Yes, the language is the same. You are touchy today. I still believe DeamonCleaner's blog has upset you and you are swinging at shadows.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 12:34 other posts 
I don't know how to tell you in any kinder words than this, you are bat shit crazy.

If you felt beat up, it was because of your actions. If you haven't noticed by now, I don't have minions, aka a posse. If I had a posse where have they been? I guarantee you that when members rip into you it is not because I've barked out the command, "sic 'em!"
By #578610 02,Apr,19 12:42
You may be right, Ms Bella. It's not a bad thing to be bat shit crazy. It helps with the denials. And I don't feel beat up, just wronged. I have noticed you seldom get visited by your old gang. Heck, I don't even have to visit here while I'm not signed in. Have you been feeding your junk yard dogs? BTW, "barked out" connotes false impressions.
-----------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 12:35 other posts 
Are my rithmatick skills that poor, why did it take 27 votes at 20 points-a-pop to move you to #1? It seems like any percentage after 10% is INCREASED by 5% with each [HOT] vote. I think you were bilked and according to my kack-a-lations, overcharged by almost 200 points.

CAN HE GET A REIMBURSEMENT?
By #578610 01,Apr,19 12:49
Sure,,but what probably happened there were other people voting at the same time,,
When lower, you do jump up 5% per vote BUT the closer you get to 85% and above it can be as little as a 2% jump per vote and if others are voting for the member above you at the same time you don't move at all. It's a joke. BRING BACK old image bid
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 23:30 other posts 
Oh! I was not aware of there being a point that you only jump in increments of 2%.
By admin [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 07:56 other posts 
It's always 5 while above 10. There are no other numbers in the code. But if top member is being voted at the same time it may appear less than 5.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 08:10 other posts 
Thank you.

This is something that happened to me, perhaps you would comment on. I believe within the last week, I was closely watching the 4 hour time frame. I pressed the [HOT] option before the expiration of 4 hours and was charged 20 points, understandable, but it seems like the system reset to another 4 hour wait even though I paid for that vote. Is that possible? I hope that I made sense.
By admin [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 08:39 other posts 
Indeed it's 4 hours after last vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 08:41 other posts 
Thank you.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 08:53
admin, maybe you can clarify the purpose of this game?
By admin [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 09:27 other posts 
It's more straightforward replacement for king of the site that came from domination game, which was too complicated for many while in the same time top player in dom game was often not content to be displayed on members pages - many people thought he was admin of the site and bothered him with questions.
By #578610 02,Apr,19 09:53
thanks
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 12:16 other posts 
Why is there no trophy or award for being on top ? It can get costly to stay on top. Just curious ...
By #578610 02,Apr,19 12:30
By #569341 01,Apr,19 04:56
It’s merely publicising a pic that you are seeking views on (well, at least that’s what i usually put there). Yes, sometimes “popular” members like roadguy, jroc, lix, I, etc are on top...but, the other 70% of the time it’s unverified newbie profiles that attract a certain “desperate and naive proportion of the site’s members”...
By #578610 01,Apr,19 07:45
And the most honest as they don't have a ton of "friends" who keep them on top. These newbees compete strictly on newness and looks.

My opinion
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

But, DemonCleaner,,you seem to be putting down a large portion of the site members. I believe we are ALL pervs. Some of us more so. Is this the portion of members you call "desperate and naive"?
By #569341 01,Apr,19 21:05
No, i’m talking about the male members who vote for fake female profiles or non-communicative female profiles in the hope of getting attention from which is more than likely not a woman. Unless you turned bi overnight, hotp - i am not referring to you because no unverified male has been in the top slot that i have seen.
You go from saying you vote for lix and i to saying you vote for newbies just to respond to me...?!
By #578610 01,Apr,19 22:04
I'm not sure what you mean. It was a genuine question. I do vote for Lix and you but I also vote for xsunny and others. The question was just that, a question. But now you've are confusing, again. What does this mean? Unless you turned bi overnight, hotp - i am not referring to you because no unverified male has been in the top slot that i have seen. Either you mixed your pronouns or you think I'm a male. Am I right?
By #565792 02,Apr,19 01:24
"the male members who vote for fake female profiles or non-communicative female profiles in the hope of getting attention "

assigning your own motives to other people is a common but fatal mistake. The result being that you're in fact talking to yourself.
By #569341 02,Apr,19 02:16
Are you replying to me or hotpussy, sven?
By #565792 02,Apr,19 07:00
I was replying to you, sir. The quote ( "the male members who vote for fake female profiles or non-communicative female profiles in the hope of getting attention ")is from your post.

One should never assume to know the motive of others. The motive we assign to others is usually one's own.
By #569341 03,Apr,19 23:19
That is a very poignant phrase. However, by using it you are showing your motive. That motive being, barbing me because you dislike me. I like the phrase though
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 09:39 other posts 
An interesting read.
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 01,Apr,19 23:45 other posts 
The only reason I am still on this site is to be a perv and see the hot pics I am certainly NOT looking for a mate on a sex site. Two pervs together ?? wow that would be interesting NO OFFENCE to anyone who met someone from the site, it was meant to be funny. One perv per couple for us
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,19 00:10 other posts 
If the one perv per household rule works in your household, so be it!
By #578610 02,Apr,19 09:09
Roadguy, being a PERV on site IS the best excuse to be here.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   #667   #668   #669   #670   #671   ...#767

Show It Off