on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #663

Pages:  #1... #658   #659   #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   #667   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 20:00 other posts 
I'm doing some research for my storytelling and I'm looking for information regarding women who release a lot of fluid when they orgasm. Sometimes referred to as a "squirter."  I know not everyone is the same, so I understand experiences will vary.  None of the women I've been with were like this so I don't have first hand experience. My questions are:

How common is this? Is it rare or somewhat common?

Does this happen every time during sex or masturbation?

When it happens, does it squirt out like pee? (As seen in the recent Motley Crue movie on Netflix.) Or does it tend to leak/flow out and make a big wet spot? 

Any info will be appreciated
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 22:20 other posts 
Bump
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 22:27 other posts 
This MIGHT provide some help, key the word "squirting" in the search box. There may be some useful information and possibly some members you could reach out to for further information.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 18,Apr,19 15:13 other posts 
Thanks Bella, I'll try it
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 22:39 other posts 
Bump
By #578610 18,Apr,19 07:01
PM me. Can't talk here

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,19 08:25 other posts 
It's a sad, sad day, but conversely it is THE BEGINNING of a new chapter for a super nice member, **Till_We_Meet_Again** formerly known as roadguy32751.

As I said, a truly nice guy, I doubt there would be any member that would say anything contrary to that. Kind, thoughtful, generous, just good people. And when I say, kind, thoughtful and generous, it was not because he was working on an underlying scheme, like some, he's just plain ol' nice.

I'm not posting this in the MEMBERS YOU MISS.... thread because I am hopeful that when things calm down in his life, he will pop in and search out some of his longtime dearest friends just to say "Hello". Those that didn't get a personal "Hello" will understand because they know his life is BUSY and with so many real friends, not symbolic friends,
there just wasn't enough time HOWEVER there might be a next time! Maybe he will just peek in and shake his head and be saddened by the the path of "success" some members chose to take as he found true success in building honest and real friendships which I'm sure, was his real goal. Such an honorable man.

Happy trails, and I do mean HAPPY, until we meet again!
By #526776 15,Apr,19 13:16
He is definitely one very special man/special Friend! I too will miss him & wish him only the very best!! Much Happiness to you & in all you’re doing Roadguy32751!!
By #578610 15,Apr,19 18:10
I'm really sad now. He unfriended me yesterday and I couldn't figure it out why. Now I see. He is a great guy. I'll miss you, lollipop..
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,19 23:09 other posts 
Special man/special friend, an A #1, classy one of a kind, kinda guy!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,19 05:26 other posts 
And a Pennsylvania resident
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,19 07:45 other posts 
Yes, indeed. As I recall, that's where he was originally from but found his way south. It was love, lots of love, that helped him find his way home!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,19 19:28 other posts 
I couldn't live down south to Damn hot in the summer
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 14:48 other posts 
Wish it was Hotpussy that was grassed off

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 19:46 other posts 
I do not recall ever seeing/hearing a female use the term "breeding". So unusual!

/forum/thread.php?id=27489#2
By #460385 12,Apr,19 22:26
Yeah, bullshit. Another fake fuck. An 18 year old asking to be bred. But the guys will flock to her page and soon she will be verified.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 22:33 other posts 
Breed/breeding is a term that I've heard some SYD members use but not a female.
By #460385 12,Apr,19 22:50
There's your answer.
By #578610 13,Apr,19 06:46
I've had quite a few men tell me they want to breed me. The first time I heard it I started laughing. The majority of these men are Indian. There's been one or two Eastern European. I think these where chatting using Google Translate and they didn't know what they were saying. One or two African American guys also wanted to breed me, but they really meant getting me prego. This is a major hangup/fantasy for Indian men. Another is seeing/feeling/fucking my rear door. I asked a few why. It seems Indian women consider that a major No No. Anyway, in all my time here, I have never heard a woman use "I want to be bred" (maybe she uses Google, too)
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,19 06:54 other posts 
That terminology is usually used on a farm referring to animals like cows goats sheep and even dogs
By #578610 13,Apr,19 07:13
But,never pussies. Pussies are very independent.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

BTW, SandraKorcz17, the member wanted to be bred is Polish. Maybe, translation is the answer.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,19 00:17 other posts 
As I said in "her" thread,It must take a group of men over there to figure out the process.Kinda like how many Polocks does it take to screw in a light bulb?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,19 05:17 other posts 
Oh oh oh I know this it takes three one to stand on the chair holding the light bulb against the light socket and two to rotate the chair
another wasted account setup.....fake as fuck
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,19 11:03 other posts 
That was my take on the profile, too. I am just having a difficult time understanding that a woman, from any part of the world, would asked to be bred. Animals breed, not people.
By #578610 15,Apr,19 16:51
Bebeeee,,,du iu wanna breeeeeed weeth meee???
let meeee tak iu tooo da Casbah,,,

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,19 11:15 other posts 
I heard an interesting and short news feed about Mick Jagger having a heart valve replaced. That wasn't the heart valve replacement wasn't what was interesting, it was that he's 75 years old, he eats clean, runs 8 miles per day, works out 6 days per week and has a 28 inch waist. All I can say is WOW!
By #372661 15,Apr,19 11:52
Mick Jagger is someone I look up to esp. in regard to his supernatural endurance. Another person with what I consider to have near superhuman endurance is Nolan Ryan who had major league appearances is 4 decades!
Here's a video of Ryan kicking the ass of Robin Ventura who is 20 years his junior.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,19 12:11 other posts 
So, my opinion, baseball is not like hockey, the players don't play "dirty". You're not inclined to have the same number of fights on the field as on the ice so my guess is that Nolan Ryan's pitch was wild and unintentional versus calculated and that Ventura charging the mound was basically an act of agression and he wanted a full blown fight.
By #372661 15,Apr,19 14:56
Sounds correct to me. Seems Ventura is the only batter to get hit by Ryan 6 times during one at bat.
I will admit to knowing nothing about hockey.

By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,19 21:41 other posts 
So I'm watching the discovery channel on tv and there Talkin about sink holes they say that 80 percent of them happen in the UK and 10 percent in Florida what the hell is going on
By #578610 13,Apr,19 22:18
Florida sinkholes are blamed on the cattle ranchers taking so much water out of the aquifer through huge wells. Florida is a huge chunk of limestone. Very porous, soft rock
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

And,,we must remember that Florida went for Trump in 2016
By #460385 13,Apr,19 23:10
OMG
By #578610 14,Apr,19 09:19
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Apr,19 22:20 other posts 
I don't know why that is but about DC, it used to be so much better. It, like other stations, have realised how cheap reality TV shows are and the budget cutters came in and put all the cheap shit on and took away the great science shows that Discovery USED to have. Reality TV shows are dirt cheap to make and appeal to the lowest common denominator. Grrrrrrrr

By #578610 13,Apr,19 22:45
only registered users can see external links

I just met a nightmare. Only in Florida.

By #578610 13,Apr,19 09:18
WHAT IS GOING ON????? I'm real easy going when it comes to fiddling with your pics,,you want to remove that pimple or maybe straighten that cock some? ok. But, The main page of SYD has become a joke. There are so many men that must have had a session on the rack, it's laughable. We should have a new complaint section where if enough members vote on it, your photoshopped pic gets banned from the main page and the member can't contribute for 30 days.

My opinion
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,19 09:47 other posts 
I don't usually pay much attention to the main page but I did this morning and I had a good laugh are they men or horses
By #578610 13,Apr,19 09:51
and I thought YOU had a BIG one,,
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Apr,19 22:15 other posts 
Dan, they're Canadian.
By #578610 13,Apr,19 22:20

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,19 11:43 other posts 
Any dumbass that thinks I'm "threatening" members because of voting or otherwise, is a bigger dumbass than I would have ever imagined!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 07:41 other posts 
For once, I agree with Bella... the feeble minds of the site are everywhere. Weak rats who start shit and then go crying thinking they are victim.

And yes, Hotpussy- I mean YOU! I know you unban me multiple times a day to read anything I write. It is like the worst case of the Stockholm Syndrome ever seen!

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 09:10 other posts 
Although this was a generic comment, it was really directed at/to a different self absorbed member.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Apr,19 14:39 other posts 
The walrus too.. a welfare rat
By #578610 12,Apr,19 15:31
Bella, could you please explain to the dimwit among us that anyone can read any post when not signed in. I don't need to unblock you for that. Now, to tell you what a scum bag you are on your page??? Yes, to do that I do need to unblock you and then block you back. You probably want to know why I block you. I can take the insults and you know damn well I can dish it right back. What I don't like is how you fill my page gift banner with hate gifts. Especially nasty hate gifts. It takes a lot of points to clean it up or bother several friends to send me 7 kisses. That is why you are blocked, Skittles. You are way too dumb and uneducated to really make a dent in my armor with your silly, little boy insults.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,19 17:49 other posts 
He understands.

Let me make it clear, anyone that wants to CONTINUE to fight and sling crap can open their own thread and do so there.
By #578610 13,Apr,19 18:55

You are right of course. This has nothing to do with you.

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 12:57 other posts 
I thought that a member had to be here for two years before they could participate in the Abuse Panel.
There is a member now (Missim1) who posted a complaint (against whoopwhoop). The reason: "Aggressive approach". Missim1 has only been a member since March 23/2019. Why should this member be able to bring forth this complaint?
I have seen an upswing of new members bringing frivolous complaints recently.
Of course the complaint will be resolved momentarily but it was there.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 13:17 other posts 
anyone can report ,two year membership is required to vote on the abuse panel
By #372661 12,Apr,19 14:31
I would have those complaining members consult Bella's "Butthurt Complaint Form" as a first step.
By #578610 12,Apr,19 15:41
I know the rule. I don't know why longevity gives you a smarter, or more understanding view of the situation. Six months should be enough to be someone that both, wants to protect the site and be fair with the accused.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 18:50 other posts 
Have you ever heard of the saying; "With rank comes privilege." ?

That's why.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 18:44 other posts 
The entire issue could have been resolved sooner had the report not been frozen.
By #578610 13,Apr,19 09:07
What seems strange is that the member got to the Abuse Panel section of the site. If I remember correctly, the link doesn't appear on a members page until they've been here for 2 yrs.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #658   #659   #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   #667   ...#767

Show It Off