Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #658

Pages:  #1... #653   #654   #655   #656   #657   #658   #659   #660   #661   #662   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 18:24 other posts 
So it appears that Leo has taken up song writing now and I must say his music sucks but any way he seems to be using the n word and I think it's terrible any thoughts on this situation
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 18:58 other posts 
He lacks any common sense and/or decency. My bet is that he is lacking in everything but money. Any man that has to pay for sex has got to have a whole lot of wrong things going on for himself.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 21:22 other posts 
The N word will never go away.But using it here on a public forum is not a good idea.He might ought to come up with a more user friendly word.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 09:55 other posts 
That’s my thoughts

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 08:24 other posts 
Good morning!

An accusation was made about 7 members that quite frankly, aren't aware because they have chosen to blacklist hotpussy aka TWOWARMTTS2 aka TWOWARMTTS aka mandy658 aka lanser1026 aka bonbon52 aka boing74 (I can't remember the numbers) and more personas because after all, member #577678 wrote on 23,Jan,19, 08:35 "For the last 3 yrs, SYD and SYC, have been "manipulated" by us. Yes, the bulldog in the family is Candy. The manipulation has been the fantasy we gave the men here. Aside from Candy's war with you guys, the rest was all fun." This is what was written;

"As far as I can see, these people, the same people who for the last 3 yrs have blacklisted me have little of interest to me. They are the contributors of hatred and I do like to see if they have something to say about me, but, the main problem is when I'm interested on a subject and only part of the conversation is visible. I don't have any other member even remotely upset with me except Skittles, Freddy and some other jerk, but those guys are a pain to everyone. I'm friendly to all except these 7 and you. The gang of 8."

kasier
CountryCouple54
phart
mr_blue
Angelofdeath
CurveBall45
JustWill

I don't, for a moment, believe that any of the members mentioned are "contributors of hatred". Also, I would venture to say, there are two members that probably never interacted with her prior to 8 to 10 weeks ago but just got tired of reading HER hatred and craziness. If anyone would like to comment on why they felt the need to blacklist her, please do so. She TROLLS the forum to see what she missed because of being blacklisted. For the record, I agree with another member, she has got to be one of the most annoying members that this site has encountered as well as vulgar (my opinion) and abusive/annoying, says weird stuff (admin's opinion for banning one of her personalities). Maybe you haven't blacklisted her but you've thought about it, tell her what it is that makes you want to.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 09:38 other posts 
Well,I blacklisted the "member" because I got tired of the cut downs,the doublestandards, the general bullshit. When I first found the "members" page,and had brief encounters,the "member" seemed ok and I was fine with that. But it seemed after a while there was a attitude in the post,as if digging and working for a fight.After a while,I got sick of the shit. If the "member" or "Members" ever gets their medicines in order and their attitude adjusted to where they can interact with people on a normal level,then so be it.I can be tolerant.But at the same time if I shoe off a fly more than twice,and it comes back,I tend to go hunting for the flyflap to take it's ass out of here for good.
After a while of being called names and such,I blacklisted the "member" or "members" and called it done.
I put "member" or Members" in quotations because I am not sure if it is female,male,of if it even knows what it is.SO to cover all the bases,i just say "member"
Hell,for all I know it could be some of those Russians trying to interfer with the masturbation habits of the American people?Who knows.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 09:43 other posts 
Thank you for your post. Maybe that will help her/him understand their shortcomings.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

By the way, the "member" has already attached themselves to this post.
By #460385 27,Apr,19 10:35
My reason- enough was enough.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 10:46 other posts 
"Enough was enough" with all the personal attacks that were directed at you?

My guess is that she/he figures the HATRED that she/he spews in the "heat of the moment" does not count. Kinda like the 5 second rule with food falling on the floor.

Thank you for your post.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 11:02 other posts 
I kind of got the feeling that she/he had another member convinced that your "Fuck off bitch. Eat shit and die you old bag." comment was said without provocation, so I attempted to set the record straight about how she attacks you, your sexuality and "enough was enough" and you unleashed on her. Then after that, she goes after your missus.

"hotpussy [Ignore] at 20,Apr,19 06:27 other posts 

This sounds like the Mrs, catty, short on vocabulary, lack of originality. In short, a big tited chic with a brain the size of her husband's balls.

[+] 0 [-]  Reply

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] at 20,Apr,19 09:46 other posts 

Nope, it was all me.🖕

[+] 0 [-]  Reply

By hotpussy [Ignore] at 20,Apr,19 10:11 other posts 

Well, the analogy works for you, too. I guess this proves you are the whole account and her pics are to bring dicks to you. 
You already used "Fuck off bitch. Eat shit and die you old bag." See if you can be more original and BTW,,,,OMG has been retired."
By #578610 27,Apr,19 09:54
Well, you got it off your system. The part about multiple personalities is partially wrong, but,the rest makes good reading. Thanks for proving my argument. Hatred spewed all over.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

What's more, this is important.
. Aside from Candy's war with you guys, the rest was all fun." This is what was written;
That was written by my friend, and I AM CANDY or Twowarmtts and Twowarmtts2. My previous names here. Both accounts were terminated by me in good standing. Bella, get it right. It's one of the reasons I stated the above post. Hatred, innuendos, down right lies. Oh, by the way, Phart forgets his posts that merited my responses to him. He still thinks he's a Don Quixote.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 10:10 other posts 
See how annoying you are? You probably can't see it, can you!? It's a rhetorical question, no response needed.

Hey, this "lollipop" said this; "I think some people just try to look for something to be offended by. Certain people here have a history of being offended by innocent comments..."

Sounds like you, no?
By #578610 27,Apr,19 11:29
Kaiser, just jumping past my threads was not enough? By your own words you blacklisted me because I distracted you. Wow.
Country Couple (so you claim) telling me to die hardly constitutes good will. So, why don’t you go back to playing with dicks and leaving discussions with the adults. Pretty Boy, go post a pic of your ass with the cheeks spread apart. I’m sure you’ll get plenty of playmates in no time
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Oh, by the way, that lollipop commented that post here, in your forum. This is the only place and the only people that spew venom. All others places are friendly and fun,,,,and they all comment on you and your,,,,,,,,guests
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 11:46 other posts 
You must have Mr. CountryCouple54 confused with the Australian guy. CC54 does not post pictures on his knees with his ass up in the air or posts pictures of himself playing a pirate wielding a toy sword. Yikes! Is your "Alshymer" in high gear today?
By #578610 27,Apr,19 12:36
What the aussie does is his business. It has nothing to do with the way CC54 acts. Always complaining about women. Fantasizing that the women accounts are men. He's obsessed with cock. In my opinion he should come out of the closet. There's no shame being gay. But, he should bring down those pics of that lady of off HIS PAGE.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

And, one thing I do know, AussieMan is a loving person. The fact he's yummy too is chocolate syrup on the ice cream cone.
Of course, having a man put his ass up in the air in front of you , or shed tears on your boosum, or tell you you are prettier than the dawn, has never happened to you.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Kaiser Roll, go put some salted butter between your ass cheeks and pray for some good licking
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Phart, you should carry a can of air freshener
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

JustWill, you are a just won't. As a professor you have no social graces. The only thing you have is an outdated vocabulary that you try to pass off as "knowledge"
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Blue, you've been away so long I believe you passed. RIP
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

All others, it would be a waste of breath.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

By the way. Let's not forget that while we block each other, all other members can read all the posts. Let them make up their own mind.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 13:56 other posts 
I don't know Aussieman187 so I'm not going to bash him although you continue to knock CC54 for what Aussieman187 does. And as for the loving things he says to you, it's a'ight. He obviously has a soft spot in his heart for OLD WOMEN.
By #578610 27,Apr,19 14:02
It’s not how old you are but what you’ve got. I’ll put my girls up against yours any day in the week
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 14:09 other posts 
And what about the Toni Bratton pony tail that's attached to the "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" bow?
By #578610 27,Apr,19 17:56
What about it? I had a complete hysterectomy when I was 39. One of the side effects because the male doctors thought it was part of an artificial menopause, is that my thiroid does not work right. I'm on Victosa and was on estrogen for years. The deficiency caused allopitia. My hair is very short and I wear an artificial pony tail as my hair will only grow to the equivalent of a man's haircut.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

But, men tend to look at my girls and what I consider a very pretty pussy when we make love.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 18:21 other posts 
Regardless of what is seen when you are naked, that hairpiece SCREAMS 1960 and is very dated. If your hairdo looks like it is from the 60's, I'm surprised anyone wants to see ol' cooter.
By #578610 27,Apr,19 18:29
[URL=/uhzx7x400df7pic.html][IMG]/thumbs/20190209

/uhzx7x400df7.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I split the URL so you wouldn't get a pic on your precious thread. That is me now and that's how I wear my hair most of the time. Charlie, aka lanser1026 (that also quit in good standing) is a product of the 60's. He turned 70 last December. He likes me in long hair like in my original pic. I feel bad I can't give him this.

I just realized there was a second part to your post. I have no idea why men find me attractive enough to become lovers. But, i don't have you blocked. You are able to look at my pics if it doesn't upset your sensibilities. Maybe you'll get your answer
By #578610 28,Apr,19 10:35
There's a lot of things that surprise you about sex. Why are you here if sex is so strange to you?
By #578610 28,Apr,19 07:45
Well, I guess AussieMan knows you

By AussieMan187 [Ignore] at 27,Apr,19 21:00

I like that bella is still checking out my hot arse I don't know why some people here, on a sex site, are so concerned with my sexual preferences. Maybe I am gay, so what? Maybe i'm not & I just love showing off my hot arse, maybe i'm bi-sexual... Maybe i'm A-sexual... If we're criticizing people here, even though I thought we were past all of this shit now, bella just can't help but to stick her nose in my business, then i'll say that bella thinks about my on the regular. Sorry bella, but I rarely think of you at all, you only pop up every now & then to remind me that you're a jealous drama queen can't stand the fact that someone here isn't playing your ridiculous game. I have a little giggle occasionally when I have been minding my own business for months & yet you come on here everyday & seethe when you see that lix & I are having a lot of sex & your vagina has been untouched for decades & has also formed dusty cobwebs. bella passed the ball to me the other day, I bet she laughed to herself evilly all day thinking that i'd be bewildered over it or something You're a sad person bella
By #372661 27,Apr,19 10:50
I blacklisted the aforementioned account holder because he or she divides my attention and subtracts from my positive experiences here.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 11:07 other posts 
Thank you, kasier. You were one of the two members that I suspected only interacted with her/him in the last 8 to 10 weeks. I have NEVER known you to be hateful and it's only been recently (last few months) that you have been a "regular" in the forum.
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 12:40 other posts 
I blacklisted the Crone because it is a cumberground. It contributes nothing of value here, and merely posts comments in the forum in order to get its slime all over the place.
Also, I believe that the Crone is truly mentally unstable.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 13:32 other posts 
This is what the Crone posted for you.

"JustWill, you are a just won't. As a professor you have no social graces. The only thing you have is an outdated vocabulary that you try to pass off as "knowledge" "
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:34 other posts 
See what I've been saying?
What the fuck does her comment even mean?
I've seen how the Crone behaves here. If that is its use of "social graces", then I am very glad that I have none.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:39 other posts 
Who knows what it is supposed to mean. It was probably posted after her first drink of the day but before she had her meds.
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:41 other posts 
Does it count as a "first drink of the day" if you drink 24/7?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:46 other posts 
Yes!
By #372661 27,Apr,19 14:04
Thanks for helping me expand my vocabulary as cumberground is new to me
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 21:30 other posts 
Well,there are members here that disagree with me on alot of things.And that is normal.I don't mind it and don't get upset about it.
And since I blacklisted the "member" I felt by not reading and responding to it's post,that should remove me from the dog fight.But I see my "name" has been brought up a hater and all that bs. Oh well,I haven't reached out and wacked anybody on this site and don't intend to. I can delete my account,and be a distant memory that the "member" can dwell on for decades and I have not lost a damn thing I can't live a quality life without.
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:33 other posts 
You are most welcome.

By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 20:37 other posts 
Every one stop fighting cant you see what its doing to us big kids your tearing our family apart
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 21:15 other posts 
I would like it if she just stopped. I don't get it, I don't get it, I don't get it..... no matter what the eff happens, whether it is something someone else said and was said here OR if it was something I said, the LOONEY TUNE gets pissed with me. I'm tired of her abusive insults hurled at me, the insults and jabs at others and her ability to cry "victim". I've given her more chances than she deserves and I've ignored her far too long. NO MORE!
By #574505 27,Apr,19 22:01
Who lancer¿?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:09 other posts 
She is but she will tell you that lanser1026 is "Charlie" and that mandy658 is "Barbara", the sister-in-law aka tenant, and so on. But the odd thing is, they all share the same IP.

"O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:26 other posts 
Let's send this case to un solved mysteries
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 10:35 other posts 
Just ignore the "member".The "member" may not go away but if we ignore the "member" ,the "member" will not feel as rewarded for it's actions.
By #578610 28,Apr,19 07:29
Of course they have the same or similar IP address. THEY LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE STRUCTURE. Candy(Twowarmtts, Twowarmtts2, Hotpussy), my husband Charlie(Lanser1026), and my tenant and friend(Mandy,BonBon, etc) we all use the same Internet provider, and the same router. We even share the computers. There's plenty of members where there's two of them with individual accounts. You can complain all you want, especially since, in your hatred you are trying to get Admin to check it out and ban me, but I am who I am. I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else. And, not even Admin can say weather I'm married or not or weather I have a tenant and friend. So, this is old shit. I came back. I chose another site name. My old accounts were in good standing when I canceled them, and I'm no different than any other account. And Charlie is thinking of joining again and since he LEFT IN GOOD STANDING, we'll have to advice Admin he'll SHOW UP ON THE SAME IP ADDRESS. Did you and your hatred spewing group of dumb-dumb get that?
By #578610 28,Apr,19 07:48
At the risk of repeating myself, ,,,it looks like AussieMan knows you,,,,,,,

By AussieMan187 [Ignore] at 27,Apr,19 21:00

I like that bella is still checking out my hot arse I don't know why some people here, on a sex site, are so concerned with my sexual preferences. Maybe I am gay, so what? Maybe i'm not & I just love showing off my hot arse, maybe i'm bi-sexual... Maybe i'm A-sexual... If we're criticizing people here, even though I thought we were past all of this shit now, bella just can't help but to stick her nose in my business, then i'll say that bella thinks about my on the regular. Sorry bella, but I rarely think of you at all, you only pop up every now & then to remind me that you're a jealous drama queen can't stand the fact that someone here isn't playing your ridiculous game. I have a little giggle occasionally when I have been minding my own business for months & yet you come on here everyday & seethe when you see that lix & I are having a lot of sex & your vagina has been untouched for decades & has also formed dusty cobwebs. bella passed the ball to me the other day, I bet she laughed to herself evilly all day thinking that i'd be bewildered over it or something You're a sad person bella

--------------

And Lix's added coment

luckily for you baby, ld fuck you if your were trisexual, l still laugh at the post on the pic she seen me sucking your dick, for someone that hates me so much, she sure knew what the back of my head looked like, and she never told you again you where wonderful sexy and hot, aren't you lucky l saved you from anymore or her comments lol, and sliming all over your gorgeous arse pics. 'yes indeed' your are hot, her words and 'fuck lm a lucky girl' to get to fuck you when ever, and where ever l like ..... *lix*
By #578610 28,Apr,19 07:41
You are rude and just short of abusive to me. Yes, to me. Read your posts last 3 days when I asked if Godzillas was banned. You act as though I come after you for all my problems on site. I don't. I come after you when YOU are nasty. FYI, the only place I or anyone else have problems is here, in your thread from your team of hatred spewing group. And if one or two of them are just recent groupies, it's their actions that got them included
By #580336 28,Apr,19 09:45
For fear of getting shot at and called all sorts of Names (Ron is the only one I'll actually answer to! ) . I agree with Dgraff, let's just stop the incessant Bickering. You were all tolerating each other a few weeks ago and now are back to fighting each other. Hotpussy why do you have to go over to Aussieman thread and stir it up, you didn't need to do that at all, you knew it was going to rile both Aussie and Lix and for what purpose? Just to inflame old arguements that others were letting go?
To me , it's all pointless , no one is gaining anything out of ' throwing mud ' around on an internet sex based forum. We have one life, so as a favour to most of the other users on here, can you grow up and just learn to ignore each other?
By #578610 28,Apr,19 10:07
Ron, your sentiments are valid and I can't argue that this should not happen. I am not trying to apologize, in fact, I'd do it all again. When other people attack me personally (and by that I mean not a difference of opinion about some 3rd subject) I get nasty. I hit below the belt, I become obnoxious, and, in general, act like a troll. I don't care if you or Bella, or the rest of the site doesn't like it. It's the way I am.
By #578610 28,Apr,19 10:22
P.S. Ron, Why would i get angry at you for stating an opinion in a public forum?

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:44 other posts 
Just an observation, there are quite a few members that hail from Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania REPRESENTS! WOO HOO!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 09:34 other posts 
Attention 2nice and any other member posting their picture in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP, it's highly unlikely that you will ever see your picture get beyond 50% and ever be on TOP.
By #578610 25,Apr,19 09:44
or even keeping it there,,if you don't have a team you end up on the bottom or even disappear..
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 11:57 other posts 
Well THAT'S thrown a bit of a damper over the party...
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 14:18 other posts 
Oh, and I thought the "damp party" is because you're posting under a hotpussy's post!
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Apr,19 14:34 other posts 
I had no idea that was there. Great...now slime is dripping all over my comment.

This just in:
The Crone is a "cumberground".
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 00:11 other posts 
Bump
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 16:13 other posts 
I need some help, JustWill. Vote for 2nice.

p.s., the cumberground is lurking about.
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 12:32 other posts 
2nice ALWAYS has my vote
I'm just not sure which "contest" we are talking about here. I don't really pay much attention to those.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 13:49 other posts 
This is the one I'm talking about, just look for his dingus.

/imagetop.php
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:43 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 05:02 other posts 
Bump
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 13:17 other posts 
I keep voting for 2nice, are you giving me any help?
By #578610 25,Apr,19 14:29
Don't worry JW, my avatar won't pee on your avatar. That would be in poor form in this sex free thread.
--------------------------------------- added after 80 minutes

Well, JW, you are totally worthless and take up valuable space, too. Perfect reason why women need the right to choose.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 04:30 other posts 
I am so naive, I didn't realise how quickly your photo can disappear. I decided to enter a pic and was 'relegated' remarkably quickly.
Fortunately, it was just an experiment and not something that I was 'invested' in.
By #578610 26,Apr,19 09:01
I entered twice and they were gone within 3 days.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 09:09 other posts 
We obviously need to organise a 'posse'
By #578610 26,Apr,19 09:14
I'm sorry but I got hooked on these new games and I shouldn't have allowed it to happen. This site is addictive (I think there's a thread about that) It takes way too much time from real life. I'm not playing Image Bid or King of the Mountain anymore. There's no real gain.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 09:31 other posts 
No, I have no time for this. I entered once out of interest. My interest is now lost.
By 2nice [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 13:22 other posts 
I feel it still gives you a certain amount of exposure even if you aren’t on top. More so than not playing the game at all.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 13:59 other posts 
Of course it gives you a certain amount of exposure. It also EXPOSES the member(s) that have the need to be on top.

I'm still looking for a little help from your friend, Mr. JustWill , thank you very much!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 17:34 other posts 
As he already knows, I have been voting for him at the very least 3 times a day for the last two weeks, just can't seem to help him get over 28% as long as his photo is up I WILL vote
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 17:56 other posts 
Cool! If we can just get JustWill to help. 3 people x 3 times per day could get him to 37%
By #578610 26,Apr,19 19:51
If you set a timer for 4 hrs 5 min and start early you can have 3 people 4 times a day. He's at 18% right now. if everyone also donates an extra vote (-20 points) every day, that will bring him up an extra 15 points. The top members buy points that way. If you stick to this schedule 2nice should reach very high if not top in 10 days.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 20:16 other posts 
Rather than logging out to see whether anyone that has blacklisted you is talking about you, you should focus on what admin says. You can see his posts, can't you? He hasn't blacklisted you, too?

Dumb-de-dumb-DUMB!
By #578610 26,Apr,19 20:23
if he's answering a post started by CC54, admin is invisible
--------------------------------------- added after 44 seconds

So are you and all others that are in that group of entries
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

In that huge set of posts that includes Admin's posts i'm able to see your original post and one or two more entries and then it jumps to where I apologize
By #578610 26,Apr,19 20:37
As far as I can see, these people, the same people who for the last 3 yrs have blacklisted me have little of interest to me. They are the contributors of hatred and I do like to see if they have something to say about me, but, the main problem is when I'm interested on a subject and only part of the conversation is visible. I don't have any other member even remotely upset with me except Skittles, Freddy and some other jerk, but those guys are a pain to everyone. I'm friendly to all except these 7 and you. The gang of 8.
kasier
CountryCouple54
phart
mr_blue
Angelofdeath
CurveBall45
JustWill
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

You know whats funny?? I just went out of my way to see if I could be of help to 2nice and all I get out of you is smart ass comments. As I said before, I'm giving up playing Best Image. I was going to vote for 2nice as a gesture of goodwill. Fuck that. I have a few friends that vote for me when they remember. I try not to remind them. Now I will make a point of voting for Lix 4 times a day and contribute an extra 40 points,,,the system robs me of over 100 points every day anyway.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

YEAH, Team
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 21:30 other posts 
You are like genital herpes, you can get the problem under control but you can never get rid of it. You are annoying and you just can't get it through your head.
By #578610 26,Apr,19 22:09
You make it sound like it's a problem for me. It's not. I know I'm annoying and my head knows it. Nothing makes me happier than for your tight circle of contributors to be upset. I learned a lot in the last 3 yrs. I, now know, that as long as I don't trip on Admin, I can game the system. I don't need to be unblocked. If I have to, I can copy the whole conversation and bring it to my threads (plural),,,,and comment as much as I want. But, I don't want that. Now, lets see if you are reasonably smart enough to figure out how you can keep me from being too much of a bother. You see, you too are too hardheaded.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 22:41 other posts 
Don't "threaten" me. "Game the system" but just go away.
By #578610 26,Apr,19 22:46
No threats, promises, but,,,enough for now. Good night.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 18:02 other posts 
We are TEAM 2nice ! Rah! Rah! Sis boom bah!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 22:49 other posts 
I started casting my vote
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,19 22:52 other posts 
Yeah!

Now convince your new and annoying girlfriend to move along......
By #578610 26,Apr,19 23:29
Lix 44. 2nice 22.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

BTW 2NICE IS GONE FROM THE IMAGE GAME. LIX IS WAY UP THERE. WE'LL TRY TO GET HER TO 100%,
--------------------------------------- added after 19 hours

BTW LIX IS AT 100% on the image game

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #653   #654   #655   #656   #657   #658   #659   #660   #661   #662   ...#767

Show It Off