Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #657

Pages:  #1... #652   #653   #654   #655   #656   #657   #658   #659   #660   #661   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #460385 30,Apr,19 10:39
Well that bat shit crazy twosaggytitties has blacklisted us again for the 20th time. Her "why" this time is. I refuse to come out of the closet, I like to give blowjobs, and I wear knickers. WTF are knickers? Is that an old persons way to say underwear?
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 10:42 other posts 
I believe they’re kind of like short pants or something.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 10:43 other posts 
Yea apparently it gigged me again as now I can't post here without costing me points. Musta made a fake profile or something so it could mess up my profile.
Oh well. There must be 1 sad,lonely,demented sumbitch behind that keyboard. I figure it was the "member" as for the reason for the blacklist is childish sounding,as if written by a idiot with the brain function of a 2 year old
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 11:30 other posts 
Knickers are a UK-ism for panties.
The Crone is such a freakin' homophobe. It constantly uses homosexual slurs and innuendo as an attempt to degrade a man's masculinity. I don't care what the old Hag says, by making all those false accusations that you are gay, it is trying to imply that you are less of a "man". No matter how you slice it, that is pure homophobia.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 11:38 other posts 
I feel and said the same thing. She has this saying about not caring what side of the street people "walk on" but her words and posts contradict her. Go figure!

She blacklisted me and my (WHY?) is, "She's a dry titted, one eyed BITCH".

And who "spews hatred"? Her (WHY?)'s say it all.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 12:00 other posts 
The Hag's "why" for me is:

"JustWill just won't. No social graces. In fact, he just takes up space"

The first statement makes no sense. (Although, considering the source, that's no great surprise. When does the Crone EVER make sense?). The last two statements, I believe, are what
psychologists refer to as PROJECTING.

For what it is worth, I think that dry titties are much more appealing than sloppy, wet, saggy ones. Personal hygiene is important, dammit!
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,May,19 12:24 other posts 
Homophobia is homophobia. You can't "justify" using slurs of that nature--for any reason--and then claim not to be homophobic because...reasons.
A person who calls a black person an N-word is still a fucking racist...no matter what their excuse is. The same rules apply to homophobia.
I'm not sure how I can make this point more clear...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 12:57 other posts 
Really? So nasty things said in the "heat of the moment" aren't excusable?

Darn! If people understood the rules better, they might think before they speak.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 20:36 other posts 
I'm gay but I'm all man and I feel sorry for the fool that has enough balls to tell me I'm not
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 21:18 other posts 
Who knows, your new friend might just be Charlie. FFS, how many people are living under one roof? There's TWOWARMTTS, TWOWARMTTS2, bonbon52, mandy658, lanser1026, boing47, hotpussy, a freaking houseful of lunatics.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 22:39 other posts 
And I would say that "house" full of lunatics is about the size of a human skull.As in,1 jackass going under all those fake names.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 23:11 other posts 
That was what I was inferring. Several months ago, another member caught her chatting with herself in the forum. It was quite comical, one "personality" asked the other if they would be coming home for dinner and at what time. FFS, she was already at home pretending to be two people. What a freaking nut job. And this so reminiscent of when a previous king would create multiple profiles to have the most submissives and he would engage in a conversation with one of his personalities. Doesn't that type of behavior scream looney toon!?
By #372661 01,May,19 11:26
Probably safe to assume the member we are writing about has a pervasive multifaceted incurable mental illness. I would imagine there is some treatment available and part of that treatment would be completely abstaining from the internet.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,May,19 13:50 other posts 
Hotpussy is crazier than a rat in a tin shit house... Just as stupid too

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 22:35 other posts 
Although the profile states the member is female, I'm still inclined to believe the profile really belongs to a man. Why would any female need to ask members to send her dick pics?

It does not add up......

/forum/thread.php?id=27584#7

By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:52 other posts 
Excuse me for a moment while I "spew some hatred":
animosity, contempt, disgust, loathing, ill will, malice, acrimony, rancor, detestation, execration.

Now that that is out of my system, I return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 23:10 other posts 
I know words are your thing, but in light of hotpussy's earlier post, are you trying to pass off your outdated vocabulary as "knowledge"?

ffs, just dumb it down for the people that are intellectually challenged.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 23:40 other posts 
I realise there are some new words out there thanks to new technologys and so forth.But I have yet to hear or read any "new" words to more simply discribe a pain in the ass than to just say, pain in the ass. No matter your education, those words sum up the likes of the "member" that is trying to cause illwill and headaches on the site.
I guess if you were in public or around young 1's ,you could say, a pain in the backside, and be ok.

As for being a "contributor of hatred", if I am not sending messages,and I have blacklisted someone,and 4 weeks later my name gets brought up in regards to something said weeks ago that others have forgotten and got past, I can't see that I have made a further contribution.IT would appear my past contributions have earned "intrest" so to speak as they are being brought up again and again by a "member" that drools over the thoughts of causing trouble.
So to me,that person is "racking muck" or stirring the pot,and is worse than me as I have let the bear go to sleep,they are poking it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 10:43 other posts 
How dare I state something that I KNOW and pass it off as KNOWLEDGE? That's absurd! It's the exact opposite of the definition of KNO...no, wait...that pretty much IS the definition.
The Crone is an idiot.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 10:46 other posts 
Uh,my vocabulary is limited but I think the words, delusional,deranged,socialy disfunctional and complete could be placed in front of the word idiot in your last sentance.

I am not sure the word Crone is a good 1 to use.
only registered users can see external links
"The Crone is also an archetypal figure, a Wise Woman."

I see nothing wise in her actions or behavior.

But the word Idiot is a good 1.
The "members" intelligence is that of a 2 year old or less.
only registered users can see external links
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 22:45 other posts 
I was using Crone in its original meaning--an extremely old, withered, and usually disagreeable woman of ill-intent or malicious demeanor. The "wise woman" definition of the Crone as the third aspect of the Triple Goddess figure is more of a Neo-pagan concept.
I could have gone with HAG, but I felt that Crone expressed a more malicious and mentally unbalanced image.
You are correct, though--idiot does feel right.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 11:51 other posts 
I am just tickled pink I can't see the "members" typings anymore. You would think me blacklisting the "member" and walking away would be enough to show I don't give a shit and it would just go on to some other adventure instead of bringing me up way later.
Regardless if I spewed hatred,love or puke,I have not spewed it lately and the "Member" bringing it back up only further indicates they or it is the 1 with a problem,not me.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:02 other posts 
I blacklisted her yesterday, myself.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:14 other posts 
It's about damn time.
The Crone is annoying beyond all reason. I am sure that a majority of the forum's users agree. If all who felt that way just blacklisted it, "Baby Jane" would only have three people to bother.
Of course, that only means that the Crone will blow-up the forum with ranty posts about how evil you are.
By 2nice [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:22 other posts 
By far the most annoying member I’ve ran across here.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:30 other posts 
Given the fact that there have been some pretty fucking annoying members here over the years, that's saying a lot!--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

BTW: I keep voting for your wang, Mr Yumm, but I just can't seem to keep it up there...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 14:02 other posts 
Only vote when you receive +3 points, don't spend -20, it's a losing battle. Looks like there's always a couple of SYC members at the top, one promoting his "girlfriend" and the other one just because....
By 2nice [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 16:21 other posts 
I stand by what I said, most annoying EVER!!! EVER!!!

Thanks for voting for my wang, Mr. JustWill.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 18:17 other posts 
Hey, I've voted for your dingus, too! The only difference is I'm voting for you when I get +3 from the site, JustWill is spending 20 points and if that ain't love......
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 10:44 other posts 
My dingus appreciates all the votes it gets. Thank you, bella.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 11:04 other posts 
I figured your dingus would appreciate my votes but my appreciation of your dingus is pale to the appreciation that you and JustWill share.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 11:32 other posts 
I have never tried to hide the fact that 2nice is my favorite dick on the site. (I also think his penis is pretty damn spiffy.)
By #460385 30,Apr,19 14:27
We've been helping out too. Matter of fact we just put you at #1 above the walrus. Let's see how long that last.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 14:39 other posts 
We must have been voting simultaneously. RedFoxy was at #1, 2nice #2 and licksipsuckit #3. When I voted (14:16), 2nice moved into #1, licksipsuckit #2 and RedFoxy dropped to 84% and into 3rd place.

I'm sure 2nice's first is going to be short lived.
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 15:31 other posts 
Thank you to all of you for your dingus votes. You’re making me feel all honored and special and stuff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 20:30 other posts 
I'm voting to he's back up top
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 14:09 other posts 
It's a funny thing. Other than referring to her as "vulgar", I don't light into her because I do think she's unbalanced. The other day I did say something about her 60's hairdo and the Baby Jane bow holding the fake ponytail in place. I don't recall what she told me she had HOWEVER it caused her to lose her hair and now it's the length of a man's haircut. How can I go off on a bald headed crazy lady?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 14:23 other posts 
My last straw was when she lit into CountryCouple54. She keeps saying she doesn't care "what side of the street people walk on" however I feel she does not care for gay men. After all, didn't she say something about a SYD member must be gay if they didn't find her sexy or desirable. That's like saying being gay is not acceptable. WHATEVER!

Anyway, she said something about CountryCouple54 and I came back saying something about an "Australian member" doing the same and wielding a toy sword. She moved my post, ONLY MY POST, to his thread and of course, it looks bad, he hasn't seen the entire conversation. This was an opportunity for his girlfriend to call me a cunt and the Crone says something about my "shriveled tit". I'm done!
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:12 other posts 
If the Crone didn't leave comments for the members who blacklisted it, the Crone would have no one to talk to at all.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 10:31 other posts 
my blacklist has been increased,I am betting it is because the "member" has started a fake profile to further tarnish my profle.SO if you don't see me here,thank the 12th rectum that blacklisted me.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 18:04 other posts 
I am curious about bikers..... As one biker approaches another biker, traveling in the opposite direction. they extend their left arm out down by the hip.

Is this just a greeting, a bikers way of saying "howdy"? Is this done as a sign of respect? I know when I had my Vette, the gesture was called "save the wave". If we approached another Vette headed in the opposite way, our hand was at the 12 o'clock position and we just extended our hand/fingers upwards, a wave.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 19:17 other posts 
Yeah it's a biker respect thing just like when another biker leaves the bar you say keep the shiny side up meaning don't drop it or wreck it
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 11:17 other posts 
Thanks, dgraff.
By #551482 29,Apr,19 18:43
It´s a greeting. Right hand holds the throttle.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,19 11:16 other posts 
Thank you, bigg!

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 00:48 other posts 
The POPULAR page now appears to be a representation of what the members find to be worthy of attention. The new/average member has the opportunity to be seen. BRILLIANT!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 09:14 other posts 
That has to be a good thing. Any idea what changes caused this to happen?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:11 other posts 
I think you saw admin's previous posts, didn't you? He was aware of the voting cliques, he called it "circle jerk voting". I can think of three SYD members that voted one another up or had their friend(s) vote them up. Two of them weren't so bad because they had only one picture on the Popular page, the third member would have 6 and as many as 10 on the Popular page at one time. Nobody's dong is that POPULAR!

Whatever admin did, it is perfect! There's a nice mix of "fresh faces" to view. Maybe this will encourage people to stay if they recognize that other members appreciate what they have posted.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:44 other posts 
Yes I did see admin’s previous posts abut the ‘circle jerkers’. I was just curious if you knew what he had tweaked to get this result.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 13:49 other posts 
Who really cares. He's wise so let's hope he doesn't tell anyone what he tweaked.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 15:53 other posts 
Sounds good to me.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #652   #653   #654   #655   #656   #657   #658   #659   #660   #661   ...#767

Show It Off