Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #656

Pages:  #1... #651   #652   #653   #654   #655   #656   #657   #658   #659   #660   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,19 22:58 other posts 
I kinda feel sorry for Aussie man I found out that his parents abandoned him at a young age leaving him in the dessert to be raised by holler monkeys until lix found the hairy little bugger she shaved him down ant nurtured him back to health and raised him to be the uneducated little baboon he is today
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,May,19 09:24 other posts 

I feel bad for the monkeys...

If only we could harness the brain power of AussieMan187 to do great things... Okay, there's probably only enough power to lightly toast some bread but hey...
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,19 11:04 other posts 
STOP. Not too long ago, you praised Aussieman187.

Please, don't allow yourself to become so petty. So much of the "shit storm" has got to do with hotpussy. She TROLLS the Forum looking for posts made by members that have blacklisted her funky old ass, puts her spin on it and then she reposts for her friends to see. I said to you, in a private message, that her selective copy and paste of things that I say, are merely a portion of the entire thought or conversation and it is exactly what she wants her friends to see. When you insult lix, I would expect Aussieman187 to step up and lash out. Please, don't get in a pissing match over stupid things. And kudos to you if you can tolerate hotpussy, old girl is cray-cray but is too far gone to know it.
By phart [Ignore] 04,May,19 11:16 other posts 
I haver never had a problem with Aussie and for the most part he does not seem to have issue with me,I am hoping to keep it that way.
That dispicable creature,"the member" is just having fun making a mess.
That is how liberal dumbass sumbitches get what they want.They divide,and divide again,until people are all fighting amoung themselves and they sit back until the fights over and the domain is theirs to dictate.you can fall for the shit or you can do something to stop it. Ignore the bastardly creatures that stir pots for fun and keep it civil.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,19 12:22 other posts 
I didn't have a problem with Aussieman187 until I had a problem with lix. It's understandable and it is what it is.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,May,19 13:02 other posts 
I NEVER praised that midget Aussie...
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,19 13:20 other posts 
People like what they like and several days ago, dgraff did praise Aussieman187.

And standing 5'3", Aussieman187 is a little man, the sword makes him look 5'5".
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,19 13:59 other posts 
Bella believe it or not this time it is Leo stirring the pot he just can't keep his mouth off of you and me I just can't stand by and let a common John speak poorly of us
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And I wouldn't quite call making a comment on Aussie mans ass praising him
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,19 15:39 other posts 
I don't doubt that leopoldij is not behind some of the shit. If he doesn't have his nasty ass fingers up some snatch of an off brand, paid for street whore, his hand is busy stirring the pot. Hey, if that TWAT blasts you, blast him back.

If you look, oldpussy has insulted more members than leopoldij, the only difference is that TWAT man insults you and oldpussy does not.

Praise/compliment, same difference. At least it was not an insult.
By 2nice [Ignore] 04,May,19 16:00 other posts 
This is all boring to me. If you all stop feeding the deranged monkey it will climb a tree somewhere else.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,19 17:01 other posts 
Cool, but where were you when Mazinga said he came back?
By 2nice [Ignore] 04,May,19 17:06 other posts 
I do not know this member, but I am glad he returned. This site needs all the active members it can get.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,19 17:19 other posts 
Pop by his page, introduce yourself and say "Howdy!"

By #550094 04,May,19 11:59
Hi all! After a looong absence, I'm back.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Just chilling out at home today on this boring
unusually cold May weekend in upstate NY.
I'm heading out to my local community dinner
for a bite, and then off to band rehearsal for
a few hours, and then back home to enjoy
the rest of the evening.

I'll have new pics up soon.
Speaking of which, I think I'll reorganize my gallery
and get rid of old irrelevant pics. lol

Anxiously awaiting the Ssssizzly HOT Sxy SYD-dy
Schweaty Summer season!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,19 12:11 other posts 
WOO HOO! It's good to have you back! I hope you're not going to go MIA again!
By #550094 04,May,19 12:17
I'll be fine, lol, thanks!

Sometimes I indulge in toOo much p*rn exposure
with pics, videos, websites and such that after a while
I become numb to it.
So, I needed a break from it to refresh my lust
for more sxy cyber eye-candy.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,19 12:27 other posts 
Your absence did not go unnoticed and WE are happy that you are no longer "numb"!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,19 12:21 other posts 
Just an observation, member Whoknows has not been online in 19 days and CurveBall45 has not posted in the music thread for four days. If anyone sees either of these fellas, point them back to here!
By #372661 03,May,19 12:57
I know Curveball45 has been really busy and hasn't had much time to spend here. He's a kindly gent for sure
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,May,19 13:51 other posts 
Indeed he is.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,19 18:56 other posts 
I'm sure CurveBall45 will feel warm and fuzzy about being missed but I'm also concerned about Whoknows.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,19 22:27 other posts 
I certainly hope he's ok I know he wasn't feeling well

By #460385 01,May,19 21:11
Hey all you fucking puppets who are now down voting me in POTM. You can suck my fucking ass. Grow a pair of nuts and think for yourself.
--------------------------------------- added after 94 seconds

And yes this was Mrs. Country speaking.
Win the contest fair and square you weak attention seeking fucks.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 21:31 other posts 
I'm with you on that, I don't understand the need for the [NOT] vote.

And something from the FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH department, it's kinda sad that the April "winner" didn't have enough common sense to sit out for a month. Maybe her mentor didn't mention that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,19 05:35 other posts 
Hi MRS c c we haven't been properly introduced I'm Dan from Pennsylvania that bunch from over there in copy cat land are the most disrespectful bunch I've ever encountered you all ways have my vote your a class act oh and love the shoes there absofuckinglutely fabulous
By 2nice [Ignore] 02,May,19 05:58 other posts 
You are in the number one spot at the moment.
By #460385 02,May,19 06:53
It's not about being in the top spot. It's not even about others begging for votes. Or not playing fairly. But to publicly post a comment in the Forum to down vote a person. That's a lowlife.
By 2nice [Ignore] 02,May,19 09:15 other posts 
Did that happen? I must have missed something.
By #460385 02,May,19 09:25
By 2nice [Ignore] 02,May,19 09:40 other posts 
Ok, that explains why I didn’t see it. I don’t read anything that “thing” posts in the forum.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,May,19 09:38 other posts 
Mrs. Country :x

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 18:01 other posts 
What I think is a straight up HOOT is old hotpussy's thread, it might be ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY CUNT thread, where she says; "HI! WELCOME TO MY POST".

First off, I want to point out that she doesn't post any original thoughts, her material is mainly taken from members that have blacklisted her after she's TROLLED the FORUM to see what was said. Secondly, that picture of her that she posts with the "HI! WELCOME TO MY POST"...MY GUESS is that she thinks she looks good, and she probably did 40 years ago HOWEVER she looks like she's smack dab in the middle of a turd. If you haven't been blacklisted and you have not yet seen this picture, you owe it to yourself to look. It may make you giggle or go into a full blown, uncontrollable belly laugh!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,19 19:18 other posts 
It is funny just like lix posting that picture of her 30 years ago you know the one we're she has jet black hair and is a normal 120 pounds

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 12:54 other posts 
Poor OLD hotpussy! She's blowing up her ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY CUNT thread reposting things that she has copied from here.

Hey, today is the first of the month and your pension check and Social Security check surely must have been deposited. Shouldn't you be paying for the trailer and lot rental also ordering medications? We don't want your multiple personalities to be evicted!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,May,19 13:51 other posts 
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,May,19 14:49 other posts 
Great Jumpin' Jeebus, is she still doing that? A self-aware person would realize how crazy that is.

And, as for being ready to see the Crone's cunt:
Don't you have to wear special safety glasses when you do that...so that your retinas don't burn?
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,19 14:52 other posts 
Yea,I think they would be similar to the 1's used on the original Star Trek when they had that thing in a box that would drive a man insane if he saw it.! Can't remember the episode title but Spock went nuts when he saw it for a while.Red glasses,kinda like the 3D glasses.

Edit,I think I will just elect to skip seeing it,with glasses or none.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,May,19 17:22 other posts 
"Is There In Truth No Beauty?" is the episode.
(Sorry, I am a STAR TREK wonk.)

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 08:01 other posts 
I could not help but notice that RedFoxy is already off to a commanding lead in the May Pic of the Month after already winning for the month of April. Congratulations on the April win, BTW!

Alas, I receive a system notification that CountryCouple54 has entered May Pic of the Month. Woo hoo! A true contest! Choices! Strange, I go to place my vote and notice with only 3 votes prior to my vote, some ying-yang already voted [NOT] on CountryCouple54's entry. If this isn't a case of "WTF, I'm just being a shithead" vote , I don't know what is!
By 2nice [Ignore] 01,May,19 08:45 other posts 
CC54 always gets my vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 10:02 other posts 
Mine, too. I just don't understand the logic behind voting [NOT] as there is nothing [NOT] about Mrs. CountryCouple54. To vote [NOT] seems to be sheer malice and/or jealousy.
By 2nice [Ignore] 01,May,19 10:26 other posts 
Jealousy and site games. Led by the Walrus pack.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 10:33 other posts 
But it would appear that the self appointed "king" of the site does not want anyone other than himself or his "girlfriend", the "queen" in the top spots.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,May,19 11:25 other posts 
Technically, a group of walruses is called a "herd" or a "pod".
By #460385 01,May,19 16:41
Well we didn't want it to be a one picture contest. LoL. We'll see how it goes. But we have a feeling it will get out of control, and we ain't got the time or energy to play that game again.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 11:56 other posts 
Apparently phart was blacklisted by one too many members and can no longer post in the Forum. If anyone would consider adding him as a friend, I'm sure he would appreciate it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,May,19 12:15 other posts 
Done.
How many blacklistings does it take to make such a forum ban happen?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 12:34 other posts 
Thank you however I'm sure that he will personally thank you himself.

Regarding being blacklisted, I don't know that it is a "specific" number, I believe it's more like a percentage of "friends" versus "blacklisters".
By 2nice [Ignore] 01,May,19 13:09 other posts 
Done!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 15:30 other posts 
Thank you, 2nice!
By #188992 01,May,19 13:47
Done.
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,19 14:42 other posts 
I am honestly humbled.
I know I aint a wordsmith by any means and sometimes I fit here like a square peg in a round hole but WOW,thanks folks for helping me out!
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,May,19 14:45 other posts 
Pegs fitting into holes--no matter the shape or size--is kind of what this site is all about, no?
By 2nice [Ignore] 01,May,19 16:22 other posts 
Good to see you back.
By #574505 01,May,19 15:09
Done
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 15:34 other posts 
Thank you, Jamie!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,May,19 15:28 other posts 
done
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 15:35 other posts 
Thank you, ray10754!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,19 15:34 other posts 
Thank you, huxley999!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #651   #652   #653   #654   #655   #656   #657   #658   #659   #660   ...#767

Show It Off