pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #652

Pages:  #1... #647   #648   #649   #650   #651   #652   #653   #654   #655   #656   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,May,19 16:09 other posts 
So yeah..

The walrus is on the main page again, pic one. What a great first impression for new members.

A garbage bag filled with soup and door knobs. Spring Fashion in the Outback!

By #586324 15,May,19 13:07
I've read some of the previous posts, with some degree of amusement. I do know that Countrycouple has dominated in the contests, and rightfully so! I think it's obvious that Ms. Countrycouple competes with the very best of the Ladies at this site. Lix and Bella were the first to welcome me to this site and I do appreciate that, I like them both. I find myself sexually attracted to both of them, no clear favorite, just the burning desire to mount either of them. (you too ms Countrycouple)
I really like this site and the great cast of characters here.
I guess that's all for now.
Best wishes to all of you!
By #460385 15,May,19 13:20
Thanks, you too.

By #578610 15,May,19 11:54
Why?

By #460385 15,May,19 10:46
Hey WetNoodle you sure do know a lot for only being here for a month. Why don't you shut the fuck up. How do you know as a new member how many trophies we have, they're not visible. Same old crying you always do. HEY EVERYONE, CHARLIE IS BACK!!!! Stop shitting on girls like AOD, arexa, sweetslit, footluvrsgirl, and the rest. All you really want to bitch about is twosaggytitties not winning.
--------------------------------------- added after 93 seconds

Lix and xoxo haven't entered the POTM contest in months. How would you know they were previous winners since you've only been here for a month? LMAO
By #585719 15,May,19 10:56
I'm re-posting this. It's too long to re-type:
On Lix's page there's this...."view all gifts received by licksipsuckit" there I counted 5 POMs without going further back. On your page, in the same place, there were many Crown prices. Same thing on XOXO's page. Look, if I was offensive in any way it was not done with the intention of doing so. You've made other comments on another forum. I believe you asked me to "shut the fuck up" and "Stop shitting on girls like AOD, arexa, sweetslit, footluvrsgirl, and the rest." In what universe did I ever do that? All I've said was that they were beautiful women. What's more, it was HotPussy who greeted me first, not Lix. If I may make an observation, not only are you wrong about what I've said and about my intentions, but, you didn't even read what I wrote correctly.

You might want to go to HotPussy's forum and read what I said to her this morning too before you go half cocked.

You can also read what I've said about trophies and other things somewhere in these two or three forums.

By #460385 13,May,19 13:15
It's a fucking travesty that the #1 pic on SYC for the most popular pussy, doesn't even have a pussy in it. You people have to be fucking blind if you don't see the #2 pic as being a thousand times better. Use common sense fuckers.
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,May,19 13:20 other posts 
Common Sense?
CC54, this is a site where people drool over a semi-retarded walrus. The Common Sense train left the station loooong ago.
By #585719 13,May,19 13:24
Common sense? Heck, I can't even sense my hand.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,19 13:55 other posts 
What is your hand doing?
By #585719 13,May,19 16:19
Never mind
By #584076 14,May,19 12:07
Sure wish it was
😆😆🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😁😁😁😉😉😉
By #585719 14,May,19 16:07
A gentleman never tells.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,19 13:49 other posts 
I wrote about that last night and I flagged it as "wrong category" for the same reason. She's wearing a sheer cover up and the breasts can be seen but not the pussy.

Since she is premium paid, admin says it takes 10 members to flag. I flagged it as wrong category, there needs to be 9 more.
By #585719 13,May,19 16:21
How come all these rules come out only after the Administration is asked. Why not have a place, a list of site rules?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,19 17:55 other posts 
I don't know, maybe it is a question that he will answer.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,19 13:56 other posts 
This is what I wrote at 20:47;

"Hey, while we are on the subject, the other day, I posted something about what constitutes showing your pussy or your dick, for that matter. Is a man or woman who are wearing underwear uploading in the proper category when they upload in the pussy or dick category?  NO! 

Tonight, I see a picture of a popular SYC member who appears to be wearing a sheer cover up of some sort.  

I see breasts but I don't see pussy and I flagged it as "wrong category". Any other members who feel the same need to flag it, 9 more members needed."
By #460385 13,May,19 14:17
I flagged it for the wrong category as well. But she has enough points to keep putting it back. I know another member who used to do the same.
By admin [Ignore] 13,May,19 17:05 other posts 
If someone's images get flagged time after time then after 4th time they are blocked from using categories at all for 10 days.
By #585719 13,May,19 19:11
Admin, just about every other day I learn of a new rule. Is there no rule book anywhere? Like on this thread I learned there's a maximum number that a non paying member can blacklist. And now, wrong categories can get you flagged.
By admin [Ignore] 13,May,19 19:46 other posts 
There is a writing in red that says "Using wrong categories may cause points loss and temporary lock out" right near category selection on the upload page. And there is a link to a more detailed explanation. If you are able to ignore that I don't expect that you will read a whole book of rules.
By #460385 13,May,19 20:48
By #585719 14,May,19 07:14
Oh,sure. Just because it's written in red and right under the categories section doesn't mean it's easily readable.
By admin [Ignore] 14,May,19 08:12 other posts 
Please enlighten me, how I can make it more readable.
By #460385 14,May,19 08:40
Maybe his favorite color would help.
By #585719 14,May,19 09:00
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,19 09:41 other posts 
Actually, if you look at the SYC Popular page now, there is another member floating the picture of his "girlfriend" in the wrong category. Maybe it is an Aussie thing, maybe it is a Diamond membership thing of you don't have to follow protocol......

Well, whatever the reason and for the record, I flagged that picture as wrong category too. I'm feeling morally obligated to treat "stoopid" in an equal manner.
By #585719 14,May,19 11:02
Really there are two more. One is a "Foxy" lady and the other is a bundle of numbers and letters. Mind you, I would not push them out of my bed for not showing, but, RULES ARE RULES.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,19 12:02 other posts 
That's my opinion, too, RULES ARE RULES. admin established categories for a reason, so that ALL members would have an equal "playing field". Why some members want to overlook the rules is beyond me. I feel it is the responsibility of the general membership to make certain that rules are observed.

If you noticed, it was not the "Foxy" lady that chose the wrong category, it was her faux boyfriend who has been here before and should understand the importance of using the correct category.
By admin [Ignore] 14,May,19 12:19 other posts 
Many times I explained (and it's actually written in the faq) that I totally don't care about categories. The only thing that matters for me personally is ability to separate female pics from male pics.

At the beginning there were no female pics at all, only male. But a lot of people were butthurt and cursed all the time about things like "I come here to see beautiful dicks and there is a gaping ass on the main page" or "I only want to watch dicks I don't want to see gay sex on the main page". And so on. So I had to make categories. And as you know I don't even moderate them myself (honestly I have absolutely no desire to look at male pics at all, dicks or whatever), I gave this ability to users.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,19 14:43 other posts 
admin, there is a need for structure and you understand that otherwise you would do away with ALL categories altogether.

Why have a "pussy" category if a SYD or SYC member thinks the best picture is wearing lingerie? That is not fair to all the other members who play by your established guidelines.

Same goes for the SYD member that wants to cover his cock by wearing underwear or the guy that feels his best picture is his gaping ass.
By #585719 14,May,19 16:10
No gaping ass? No frilly women's underwear? How is a guy with a small pee pee going to compete?
By #584076 14,May,19 17:15
Doesn't the separation of "dick" and "pussy" in this case just mean "male" and "female"???

Maybe admin could clarify that..

But that's what I see it as!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,19 19:00 other posts 
Well, SYD is "show your dick" that so basically is the tagline for MEN

While SYC is "show your cunt" and is a tagline for WOMEN

Once the member chooses their side many begin to upload pictures and that's where the problem begins. There is a "dick" category, dick, aka penis. I just found out recently that SYD offers the membership a "bulge" category. My thought is the member is not showing genitalia. There is an "ass" category, aka arse or buttocks. There is a "modified or tortured dick" category. That's for the man that likes to slice his dick apart or hammer nails through his penis. I wish there was a "pissing" category but alas there is not. When in doubt, "miscellaneous" works.

For the SYC members, the categories are equally easy. The "pussy" category is for the vaginal area aka cunt. "Tits" are boobs/breasts. "Ass" is arse/buttocks. SYC members also have the option to upload under "artistic" or "miscellaneous"
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,May,19 17:12 other posts 
I say putting up a pic of a gaping ass should lead to immediate banishment !!!!!!!!!
By #585719 14,May,19 18:18
Get the Tumbrels rolling. Sacre Bleu.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,19 15:00 other posts 
ATTENTION ALL "FUN KILLERS"
ATTENTION ALL "FUN KILLERS"

Please report to the forum immediately. It is time to kill the fun!
By #585719 14,May,19 16:06
It floats my boat.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,19 16:28 other posts 
That's quite alright.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

And you were spot on by labeling them as "IT".
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,May,19 17:28 other posts 
Will it be a mercy killing or a slow, agonizing death?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,19 18:00 other posts 
Hey, I am not certain what the expectation of the "fun killers" is.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,May,19 18:59 other posts 
From my experience, a serious kick in the nards is always a major fun killer.

By #574505 12,May,19 20:42
/member.php?w=575206 some photos are fake
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Showminmypuss
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,19 20:46 other posts 
What about Showinmypuss ?

As I recall, the picture of the woman on the steps is an internet picture and there's probably more in the gallery.
By #574505 12,May,19 20:47
Yes
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,19 20:51 other posts 
Yeah, and I see the horny fricken SYD members have commented and voted her picture up and it is now displayed on the SYC Popular page.

There seems to be a number of different women displayed on that profile. Just my opinion, only a man would do something that stoopid!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,May,19 11:17 other posts 
Well you know what men use to think with where naked women and sex are concerned don't you ??
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,19 22:49 other posts 
That 1 photo I remember seeing here years back.
By #584076 13,May,19 01:58
Not original either...

[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,19 20:47 other posts 
Hey, while we are on the subject, the other day, I posted something about what constitutes showing your pussy or your dick, for that matter. Is a man or woman who are wearing underwear uploading in the proper category when they upload in the pussy or dick category?  NO!

Tonight, I see a picture of a popular SYC member who appears to be wearing a sheer cover up of some sort. 

I see breasts but I don't see pussy and I flagged it as "wrong category". Any other members who feel the same need to flag it, 9 more members needed.
By #584076 12,May,19 21:08
Hey Bella... Forgive a noob, but how does one go about selecting categories for pics already uploaded?

I just can't figure it out.

Pleases and thankyous for any help!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,19 21:20 other posts 
Directly under each of your pictures that you have uploaded in your gallery, you will see what category you chose. Click on that and it will take you to the page where you can change the category.
By #584076 12,May,19 21:38
Sorry...
I'm obviously running in retard mode...
I get a "manage it" option which allows me to change the title but not add it to a category.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,19 22:38 other posts 
I sent you an upload from my gallery. I hope it helps.
By #584076 12,May,19 23:07
Thanks hun... Unfortunately I just dont get the category option...

Not sure why.
By #585719 13,May,19 07:28
It's similar to the avatar question. You have to get to the right box.
By #585719 13,May,19 09:44
Go all the way to the bottom of that page and hit on the line "change category". The new page let's you change category
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,19 12:08 other posts 
Hey, Nevermmind, how do you delete private uploads? Apparently, admin changed that, too.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

Forget about what I said. admin changed the format so everything looked super foreign. I figured it out.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,19 09:50 other posts 
Did you happen to notice that the member has now gone POOF!?
By #584076 14,May,19 10:07
Awesome!!!
So much fake.
By #574505 14,May,19 12:54
Was she report it to the panel..
By #460385 14,May,19 13:59
Yes they were reported. That's the 3rd go round for those pics.
By #574505 14,May,19 15:28
They be back

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #647   #648   #649   #650   #651   #652   #653   #654   #655   #656   ...#767

Show It Off