Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #146

Pages:  #1... #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #677384 11,Feb,23 21:18
I had to put my best friend down today...he was the sweetest lil doggie ever, and I feel fortunate to have been deeply touched by his love and beautiful soul. He was truly from heaven and I am just lost and overcome with sadness today. Goodbye little buddy...hope I see you in heaven.
By #610414 11,Feb,23 23:23
I'm sorry for your loss. Pets become part of the family.
By #677384 13,Feb,23 00:21
Thank you CAT...he was always family since we rescued him from the puppy mill. If only people could be more like him...god bless you honey
By #610414 13,Feb,23 07:53
TY and to you,too.🥰
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 23:53 other posts 
Ahhhh.....the unconditional love of a dog. Please find comfort in this writing.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
By #677384 13,Feb,23 00:12
May god bless you my dear Bella...may I say to you.."yahh-ahh-tehhh"
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,23 00:04 other posts 
I know the feeling, I had let my buddy of 14 years go last year. It is hard at first but in his case he was suffering and it would have been worse on him not to let him go.
By #677384 13,Feb,23 00:17
Thank you bro...he was having awful seizures...I sooo miss his loving soul and I am lost without him

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 12,Feb,23 20:41 other posts 
So glad we watched the Super Bowl Halftime show. It was amazing.🤣🤣🤣
By #681164 12,Feb,23 20:48
We are having our "private", halftime show.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,23 06:36 other posts 
Rihanna was good! There was a fair amount crotch grabbing and butt shaking/twerkin'! I definitely would not have wanted to be one of those dancers on the plexiglass platform going up and down.....

For those that may have missed it.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,23 07:21 other posts 
The 3rd and 4th quarter were CRAZY!

By #677384 13,Feb,23 00:08
Awww, thank you for the beautiful prayer and kind words...it means a great deal to me. He had the most beautiful soul I have ever had the blessing to be with. I love the prayer Bella...I will save it and share too. I have been singing and chanting hopi and navajo blessings.

By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,23 11:03 other posts 
Joe Biden the little engine that couldn’t
By #610414 12,Feb,23 12:34
He don't have to. He already won over that last loser Clown. You can bitch, but, you can't change it. HAHAHA.🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 18:20 other posts 
Today I have been grumpy, back hurting, my trip to town to get a couple battery's was tiresome as everyone was driving 30 in a 55 and so on. Just ate my ramen noodle supper> after that, I got a junk email ,something about my horrorscope,
saying something BIG was about to happen and I needed to get their free "reading"
I deleted the email, and thought what the hell, I went to google and went to horoscope.com and this is the happy horse shit it tried to shovel on me!~

Feb 11, 2023 - You're an appealing person, Aquarius, but today you could project more magnetism than ever. Don't be surprised if you draw admiring glances from strangers you pass in the street. Romance should be going very well for you. A hot date with a current or potential love partner could take place tonight. You might also be feeling especially artistic and inspired. Consider this a gift and use it.

You know ,we all need a good laugh
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 18:30 other posts 
Think of it this way, the reason you were doing 30 mph in a 55 mph zone was so you could draw "admiring glances". I hope you took advantage of the situation rather than having an annoyed look on your face. Did you notice anyone giving you "the eye"?
By #275407 11,Feb,23 18:53
When you say one eye are we talking sexual
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,23 00:08 other posts 
no,everybody was just poking along, head down looking at the telephone.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 19:17 other posts 
You could end up with a hot date with cat tonight or tomorrow
By #610414 11,Feb,23 19:43
Haha
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,23 00:02 other posts 
cat scratch Fever!
By #610414 12,Feb,23 12:32
Despite our differences, lollipop, I still have it for you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Feb,23 09:22 other posts 
A date with a post menapausal rat... that will involve the following:

1. Picking her up at the bus stop. She doesn't want anyone to see that dumpster she lives in!

2. Some kind of Groupon- to a lovely fast food dinner! Top notch Yelp reviews!

3. Her wearing some piece of shit, polyester disaster from Dress Barn. Or, Goodwill

4. Putting up with the stench that comes out of her rotten snatch covered in rat merkin

Cat
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,23 09:42 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,23 10:19 other posts 
With all the bullshit going on right now the racist accusations and so forth, I can't help but ask a question.
How the hell does anyone know ALL the terms all over the world that are or can be considered racist?

Would it not be a good idea to make a simple clear list of all terms that could be considered racist?

Lately you can't even use the word "boy" around black men as they considered it a slanderous term for crying out loud.

Perhaps we could call this the "simple go to list of racist terms" or something.

Let's see,
1, Spook
2, Ghost
3, n----r
4, cracker
5, redneck
for starters,
By #610414 04,Feb,23 11:48
Each country uses the local language in a way that the connotation can be insulting or non-insulting. An example is the word "Negro". In the US it's very insulting. In Latin counties it's not. Saying, "El Negro Vicente" ( the black named Vicente) is not offensive. In the US, son of a bitch (SOB) I'd not very offensive. In Latin counties Hijo de Puta, witch is the equivalent but not exact, is one of the worst insults to hurl at someone. Some of the words listed by you took a bad connotation. Redneck comes to mind. My father considered himself a redneck with pride. He worked outside in construction. It's mostly in the meaning. Calling someone a "Potato Farmer" could be offensive unless that person is really a potato farmer.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Feb,23 08:38 other posts 
What about some of the names they call us like
Whitie
Honkey
I’ve even been called a big nigga by a Puerto Rican
I’ve also been called piea grandie by a Dominican I was later told they were calling me big foot or Sasquatch now why preay tell would they call me that don’t they know a Sasquatch can jump a 6 foot fence with a 300 lb pig under one arm
By #679615 06,Feb,23 00:50
And the whole world is going to be transgenders.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,23 06:40 other posts 
Or maybe just "non-binary" or "genderqueer".
By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,23 18:37 other posts 
What happened to just being normal?
By #681164 09,Feb,23 09:40
I have nothing against normal. I think, coming from you, it looks like one of those "do as I say and not as I do". I was reading some of your posts and I have to ask you, "What is normal to you?".
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,23 11:52 other posts 
Normal is a human born as a male, accepting the fact they are male and living their lives without a store front, same for the female.
Not trying to put on a mask and tell me they are the opposite or a unicorn or something.
Here is a prime example of NOT normal
Hideous.
By #679615 10,Feb,23 23:00
Radical government force women into vulvectomies and genital mutilation.
By #610414 11,Feb,23 07:13
It's a travesty
By #679615 12,Feb,23 01:07
Its a political keyword tool when the stupid jackass is losing the debates..

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,23 08:28 other posts 
So Bella inquiring minds want to know
Have you visited any nude beaches so far while you’re in Florida
By #610414 10,Feb,23 12:50
In the middle of the Everglades (just about)? It's easier to run around bareassed through the sugar cane fields. 🤣😈
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,23 22:07 other posts 
Hecky, NO! And I haven't been to a beach since I down here, either! Did you notice how fair I am? A hundred years ago, during an Easter vacation and when I was a 17 year old teen, I was in Ft. Lauderdale as a guest of my HS friend and her parents. As much as envy people that are able to tan, I had the notion that some color was better than nothing and I tried to do my best to hang with my friend, Annie! The sun tore me up and I blistered all over!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,23 22:14 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,23 23:24 other posts 
Hey, what's so funny about that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 08:23 other posts 
Northern girls are so white they fry in the sun
By #610414 11,Feb,23 07:12
Along with the sunshine comes the skin cancer. I had two spots removed last week. Sunshine brings wrinkles too. Only brunettes with olive skin are able to take the sun.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 08:27 other posts 
Hey there is something the democrats can work on a giant sun shield to end skin cancer sounds good on paper but what a waste of money it would be
By #610414 11,Feb,23 11:37
How about an individual size cone of silence for Repuckers?🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 12:48 other posts 
Yep right away you democrats want to silence us no freedom of speech with you people yep do as i say not what i do is that in the new Biden gospel
By #610414 11,Feb,23 13:46
No, it's my gospel. Listening to you, Repuckers, is like listening to a low frequency droning sound. There's nothing worth listening to coming out of your collective mouths.
Hunter Biden this, Hunter Biden that
Old Joe, Biden this, Biden that. Biden is too old
Biden is to blame. Biden screwed the economy. Biden is to blame for gas prices
Hilary and her emails. Hilary is a man. Hilary is a lesbian
Woohan flu. Covid shots are bad for you.
Trump. Trump. Trump
Trump is the best. Trump was the best
ETC, ETC, ETC, SO ON AND SO ON AND ON AND ON.

WHEN ARE YOU FUCKS GOING TO TALK SOLUTIONS TO OUR PROBLEMS? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP BLAMING THE LEFT FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS? WHEN?
Is it any wonder we don't want to listen to your crap anymore?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 15:18 other posts 
That’s funny because that is what I hear from you guys
Biden this Biden that
He’s the greatest
He sucked Hillary’s cock
He sniffed Nancy Pelosi pubic hair
He tongued Kamala’s ass hole
When are you guys gonna do something positive for America
Like stop the inflation
Stop the blacks from tearing down our cities
You democrats are full of talk but never accomplish anything good for the people
By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 15:34 other posts 

First off,the democrats need to understand they are not the only 1's that are smart and come up with "solutions".
The REAL WORLD depends on money, and LABOR.
Without money, from investors, big changes can't happen.
Without LABOR< that can be afforded, those changes can't be implemented.
Now you will come back and say oh we created jobs in the solar industry or similar. Bullshit,No jobs were created, 1 group of people got jobs while others lost jobs and the charts didn't move much either way.so you can't see the problem because you look at numbers,and NOT the real people out on the street with trades under their belts and no where to use them due to liberal policys.I could go on but why bother.
By #610414 11,Feb,23 16:00
At least we don't tell them to take chlorox shots
By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 16:21 other posts 
At least we don't eat tide pods!
By #275407 11,Feb,23 18:56
Bella, the trick is,,, use a tan bronzer or eccelerator and only stay in the sun for one hour, if you need a picture of the bronzer to use, I'll send you a pic. And always use the lotion, not the oil.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 19:13 other posts 
Absolutely and if you can’t find someone to rub it on you I’m sure Cody will lend a hand he’s close to you
By #275407 11,Feb,23 19:24
Of course I would
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 22:59 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,23 00:07 other posts 
Looks like that would be a good business to get into. Have a back pack sprayer and just walk around and spray everybody for a couple bucks. And the client wanted it installed by hand well,it cost more.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   ...#769

Show It Off