on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #142

Pages:  #1... #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 17:40 other posts 
I listened to a piece on YouTube aired by 60 Minutes Australia at least 4 years ago. It was interesting that this couple, David and Wendy Farnell, he Australian, she Asian, went to Thailand in search of a surrogate mother. Lo and behold they find a "womb" and 40 weeks later, twins are born, a boy and girl. The girl was perfect however the boy has Downs Syndrome and was left behind in Thailand.

The kicker about this is that David Farnell was a convicted p€do. So many things make my head hurt about this, regardless whether the children were bought and paid for, I wonder why the Australian government didn't step in and remove the little girl from the household. The spouse who was able to speak limited English, said she was aware of his conviction, I wonder why she ever would want to marry a p€do and then agree to children even through surrogacy!

I Google'd the family to see if I could find anything about the Downs Syndrome son left behind to find that David Farnell got just reward and passed away in 2020. Woo hoo!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,23 07:45 other posts 
There must not be much of anything illegal in thailand.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,23 08:00 other posts 
Regarding your response; "There must not be much of anything illegal in thailand."

What is the surrogacy process? Is there any background check done or is cash King? I mean, if you have the money you can buy however many you want of whatever you want.

Apparently this couple was not well received or "popular" for deciding to leave their "less than perfect" son behind in Thailand. But if the Australian government was aware that the man was a convicted p€do and served prison time, why would they take any chances and allow this baby girl to stay with them?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,23 08:10 other posts 
Perhaps the government has to much faith in it's rehabilitation program?
A slap on the wrist cures most criminals does it not?Ask any liberal.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Feb,23 19:16 other posts 
Thailand is one place you do NOT want to fuck up... they will jail you for sure
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 07:19 other posts 
Ahhh yes the land where the woman have Adam’s apples and the men are scared
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 07:23 other posts 
Scared?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 07:29 other posts 
Oops
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 10:04 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 10:32 other posts 
Maybe dgraff meant sacred. I thought the Pattaya lady-boys were much sought after.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 10:39 other posts 
Okay, you do not want to fuck up in Thailand however who has the best interest of the child, and in this case it was twins so it was children. The wife apparently isn't concerned she married a p€do who now wants children. Apparently the agency that facilitates the surrogacy didn't do a background check. And since David Farnell was known to the Australian government as he was imprisoned for his nasty deeds against children.

By Jamie [Ignore] 26,Feb,23 19:05 other posts 
What a day. Being so windy all day . Accidents and fires going on

By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,23 08:08 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Alligators in a Gated senior community. that spells disaster. What idiot leaves alligators in a lake around old farts that can't run? Is this some covert way of getting rid of old farts?
Those stupid critters should be killed and hauled off to the dump instead of terrorizing the people.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 17:06 other posts 
Wisconsin, Michigan and probably more states were hit with an ice storm with temperatures in the single digit to somewhere in the teens. I heard yesterday's late news saying that over 518,000 homes in metropolitan Detroit area were without power. dgraff , did you see this type of weather blow through your neck of the woods? Jamie1 , Texas is unpredictable, what about you? Heck, I'm not going to worry about phart , the other day he posted it was 79 degrees in his state and that's definitely not snow temperature!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 19:13 other posts 
We got some sleet in Pennsylvania but not enough to cause any problems
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 20:43 other posts 
Pennsylvania "dodged the bullet" when it came to missing bad weather!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,23 07:43 other posts 
It rained some yesterday and was down in the 40's. nothing we couldn't cope with. BUT I will admit,it was a drastic change from 2 days before!

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 08:59 other posts 
Yesterday I went to Walmart to pick up a few groceries and I have been thinking about the frozen lemonade concentrate, the stuff that mom used to make and serve a hundred years ago. I was up and down the freezer section looking however I just could not spot it. Can you imagine, a simple and affordable product and I can't find it in Walmart!?

I see a man stocking the frozen vegetables and I approach him to ask him where I might find the frozen concentrate and he responded; "No speak English". I mean, I'm shopping in a store located in the United States, is it unreasonable for me to have the expectation that the paid workers should be helpful and be able to answer customer's inquiries?
By #275407 24,Feb,23 10:06
Bell, if you have a publix near you, they carry frozen Minute Maid concentrate juices.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 17:52 other posts 
Publix is about 22 miles away and Winn Dixie is probably less than 5 miles away.

I have traveled to Europe, it is not my expectation that when I was in Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, that the "natives" would or could address me in my language. After all, "when in Rome do as the Romans do", right? It was my prerogative to visit their country, it is not their obligation to be able to understand me. it's my obligation to be able to communicate effectively with them. So my point being that I have not left the United States of America and as an Enlish speaking American living in the United States of America, I anticipate that IF retail companies employ people to serve their patrons that those employees are capable of understanding the English language as well as being able to communicate effectively.

It is MY opinion that Americans are not as smart as much of the world, or at least the countries that I mentioned.
By #679615 25,Feb,23 11:35
The growth potential is the same but America's enemies are its domestic government rigging the elections' and rigging what is being taught or not taught in schools. Hungary has the best education in the world emphasizing mathematics, chess and music requirements. Eastern Europeans and Scandinavians by some are the most intelligent in the world and yes even though life is hard for them their education enables them to persevere through ingenuity and by being innovative.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 15:03 other posts 
Thank you for your post. I was not aware that Hungary was considered as the best in offering education/curriculum to their students.

Oh, the the things you can learn in the Forum!
By #679615 25,Feb,23 19:44
Example is Judith Polgar who is considered to be greatest woman's chess player in history. Even when playing the Gary Kasparov by who is considered the best in history was no match for her..She beat him 3 straight times after he made sexist comments.
Sebastian Gorka is also from Hungary. When Austria-Hungary existed during WWW the greatest minds were considered
By phart [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 10:25 other posts 
Yes,you are expecting to much. You are supposed to spend half your day looking around for what you want and pay the wrong price because someone didn't change the tag.
I went to get MtDew and the sign said 4.48 for a 12 pack.
Cash register rang up 6.48. I left them and did not buy them.
I took a photo of the sign and they changed it. No telling how much profit walmart makes charging more than what the sign or tag says . The cost is what decides which product most people get.It all goes back to lazy workers.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 18:01 other posts 
Anyone "see" Jamie1 ? Jamie1 seems to be missing and he needs to return to "work" with a note from his doctor!
By Jamie [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 11:28 other posts 
I'm here now but little sick
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,23 14:58 other posts 
Just a "little sick"? I'm certain others would agree that we hope you "BIG TIME" better and meet us back in the Forum as soon as possible!

By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 11:36 other posts 
It is a crying shame that people can hate someone so much as to tell such a silly lie when they try to help those in need.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 00:13 other posts 
So was the TRUMP brand water that was brought to East Palestine discontinued in 2010?
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 01:36 other posts 
If it was bottled in 2010, then it has to be better than the water there. Think most would trust it more than the water in East Palestine. BTW, why does water have an expiry date?
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 07:03 other posts 
I don't believe that the issue has ever been with the water itself, it's with the vessel that it is stored in, no?
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 23:32 other posts 
Well you know you are right. I was just checking, I have been asked that countless times.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 10:27 other posts 
No it is the current brand that is used in his resort restaurants and such.Trump Ice I think is the water brand the folks were trying to say this was.
False.

It is not true that the water is 13 years old, as the oldest it could possibly be according to archived pages of Trump's merchandise website is 7 years old. It is unclear exactly how old the water delivered to East Palestine is, but Trump Spring Water continues to be used at the former president's hotels, restaurants, and golf courses.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 12:34 other posts 
Mexicans coming in from canada. Apparently that free health care and gun free zone is not a safe haven after all if they coming down here?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 14:43 other posts 
So a couple of thoughts here;

1) How is it that the "illegal migrants" first made their way into Canada?

2) What's going on in Canada, that the "illegal migrants" want to leave Canada?

3) Why is this just a US Border Patril concern? What is the Canadian Border Patrol doing to ensure that our border is not being breached?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 21:07 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 10:06 other posts 
Note lack of response from liberals
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 10:19 other posts 
they're all helping the Mexicans get into the country!!!
While out getting high and fucking each others spouses!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 16:24 other posts 
A member took one of my posts (only for the purpose of "stirring the pot") and posted it elsewhere. I called them out about their bullshit and now they are feeling wounded. You have received a retort to this post but you're going to have to look elsewhere for it!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 18:45 other posts 
I noticed that.

Women are known for being difficult if not impossible to understand but she takes the cake sometimes.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 21:45 other posts 
Oh, I wouldn't say the person is "impossible", I'm leaning more toward a lying, shit stirring, "wannabe".

There's nothing "cryptic" about the things I post because I post the member's name OR "mention" them. BOOM! IF leopoldij is interested in what I post, you don't think he would be on top of it like she is, because she's like a fly on shit? On the outside chance leo didn't see my post, she decided to repost it in her thread because if you are to believe her, she is "loyal to her friends". I say BULLSHIT, the motivation behind her action was to start shit.

Of course, in her post, she "mentioned" leopoldij so that he knew to look at her post and then she went on to say, "your 'friend' bella!" said this. She received the results she was looking for, leopoldij responded; "Tell that witch bella!, please, to get a life. She is the one who's desperate, desperate for a fuck. She's blocked me so why the fuck does she bother with me? She definitely needs a cock."

I want you to read her entire post. Ever since lix's departure, she's had to change her demeanor and wear a new mask. All she is trying to be is a "big fish in a small pond" and she's using you, dgraff and a couple others to get there.

By the way, phart, I'm glad you enjoyed my post about the bumper sticker that I thought was a hoot that she pinched from this thread to repost in her own. Be sure that you and dgraff play into that weirdo's hand!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 05:14 other posts 
I refuse to get suckered into the middle of you two’s life long battle it’s worse then the Hatfield and mcCoys
--------------------------------------- added after 93 seconds

Just fight nicely lady’s and no scratching below the belt
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 05:28 other posts 
It must be difficult for you to see her agenda, that you are just a pawn in a game that she is playing.

Ooooo.....look at all the 💋 you have earned!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 06:10 other posts 
There's none so blind as those who will not see.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 06:21 other posts 
It’s not that I can’t see it’s that I don’t care anymore
By #610414 23,Feb,23 09:25
This is in honor to Leo and his sentiments.

🤣😈
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 10:09 other posts 
And here's a 🎶 tribute to you-know-who.

Candymandybonbontwit (Candymandybonbontwit), see, Candymandybonbontwit
Some of the desperate old guys would say she's mighty fine (mighty fine?)
But mighty fine only got you somewhere half the time
And the other half either got you
Cussed out or coming up short
Yeah, now dig this, now even though (even though)
You'd need a golden calculator to divide (to divide)
The time it took to look inside and realize
That real guys go for real down-to-Mars girls, haha, yeah
I know you'd like to think your shit don't stank, but
Lean a little bit closer, see
Roses (your old ass) really smell like poo-poo-ooh
Yeah, roses (your old ass) really smell like poo-poo-ooh
Candymandybonbontwit (Candymandybonbontwit)
See she's the reason for the word "Bitch" (bitch)
I hope she's speedin' on the way to the club
Tryna hurry up to get to a baller or singer or somebody like that
And try to put on her CLIP ON PONYTAIL in the mirror and crash, crash
Crash into a ditch (just playin', NOT)
She needs a golden calculator to divide (to divide)
The time it takes to look inside and realize
That real guys go for real down-to-Mars girls, yeah
Well, she's THINKS she's got a hottie's body but her attitude is potty
When he met her at a party, she was hardly acting naughty
He said, "Shawty, would you call me?"
She said, "Pardon me, are you balling?"
He said, "Darling, you sound like a prostitute pausing"
Oh, so you're one them freaks
Get geeked at the sight of an ATM receipt
But game been peeped, droppin' names, she's weak
Trickin' off this bitch is lost, must take me for a geek
A quick way to eat, a neat place to sleep
A rent-a-car for a week, a trick for a treat
No go on the raw sex, my AIDS test is flawless
Regardless, we don't want to get involved with all them lawyers
And judges just to hold grudges in a courtroom
I wanna see your support bra, not support you
(Not support you, not support you)
Yeah, I
Better come back down to Mars
Girl, quit chasing cars
What happens when the dough gets low?
Bitch, you ain't that fine, no way, no way, no way
Better come back down to Mars
Girl, quit chasing cars
What happens when the dough gets low?
Bitch, you ain't that fine, no way, no way, no way
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
crazy bitch
(Stupid-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old punk-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old dumb-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(A bitch's bitch) crazy bitch
(Just a bitch) crazy bitch
(Stupid-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old punk-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old dumb-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(A bitch's bitch) crazy bitch
(Just a bitch)
By #610414 23,Feb,23 11:19
Hot dog. Stick a feather in my ass and call me chicken. I thought you didn't like the word "BITCH" In your thread.🤣🤣🤣😈
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 22:59 other posts 
Hey, it's not the liberals waving the illegals into the United States, it's the CANADIAN BORDER PATROL pushing the illegals out! My guess is the illegals aren't happy in Canada because it's too cold AND it's easier to get guns here!
By #275407 23,Feb,23 01:28
I think it's time to stop taking in illegals and start taking care of our own for a change, like free medical, which illegals all get, and increases in our s.s and Medicare.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 11:41 other posts 
Your post got moved elsewhere and this is the reply I posted there.
IF they take 1 cent that could be going to a AMERICAN CITIZEN,they are taking to much.
Period
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 01:55 other posts 
I was responding to phart that no liberals were replying to his post!!!
Not the actual issue of who is responsible for the immigration and why they want to go to the USA!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 05:37 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 09:40 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 10:21 other posts 
Are you trying to say that the CBT is not snoozing?
By #679615 23,Feb,23 21:05
They thought canada would be better.. After they were well frozen they say "Fuck This" I'm going back to NY
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 00:04 other posts 
That is all you have?
By #679615 24,Feb,23 11:34
Well let's look at it this way. When freeloading immigrants tried breaking into Florida Desantis sent them up to Biden's house, Harris's house, Martha's Vinyard. They had the chance to welcome them with open arms... If they love them so much why did they ship out and dumpted them them all to NYC and Philadelphia and Baltimore? They are fucking no good piece of shit mother fuckers that deserve to lick bidens diapers when he take a real big poopy..Oh and Freddy? Yes you can lick the leftovers on the dirty windows. I hear you wipe your ass with your bare hands, smear them on your laptop and lick your fingers clean..If BJUK the slob he is won't clean up his shit piles and I max out your turn is next.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 23:29 other posts 
Hooters the first two sentences are funny so far. Oh, well guess I mistaked your meaning the first time. Now mr magoo may play with crap in his diaper, not sure though.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   ...#769

Show It Off