Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #137

Pages:  #1... #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 10:13 other posts 
Hey, phart , you better think twice when and your pops decide you want to eat at WENDY'S!

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 11:31 other posts 
I am glad those ladies stepped up to the plate. Chances are they will be fired shortly though. So few people care any more.And you noticed how the restaurant immediately pointed to pest control and so forth as if managers have no responsibility in the matter?

By Jamie [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 12:04 other posts 
I just saw a video about Rosting crocodile. You people from Florida ear them and how it tastes.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 12:20 other posts 
I've gone to pig roasts, never a gator roast! Do you think gator tastes like chicken?
By Jamie [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 12:28 other posts 
I would not know.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 12:31 other posts 
Do people eat armadillo?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 12:54 other posts 

It may taste like chicken but it makes your parts fall off?

lep·ro·sy
/ˈleprəsē/
noun
noun: leprosy

a contagious disease that affects the skin, mucous membranes, and nerves, causing discoloration and lumps on the skin and, in severe cases, disfigurement and deformities. Leprosy is now mainly confined to tropical Africa and Asia.

Origin
late Middle English (as lepruse ): probably from Anglo-Norman French leprosie, probably from lepros leprous + -ie -y3.
Translate leprosy to
Use over time for: leprosy
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 13:10 other posts 
Regarding armadillos, I was not aware that armadillos can be found in Florida. I was coming "home" after the sun went down about 4 to 6 weeks ago. My headlights caught something moving slowly across the street, I knew it wasn't a cat but I did think it was an opossum, my friend said they thought it might be an armadillo. A WHAT!?

I wondered about the holes that were dug in the lawns, yep, the holes that I thought were dug by moles were actually holes dug by armadillos! Oh, NO! Apparently armadillos do live in Florida and are an issue here. Those buggers are not only scary looking, they can be destructive!
By #610414 16,Mar,23 18:57
Could be snake holes
By Jamie [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 13:37 other posts 
Yes
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 15:24 other posts 
The people place moth balls around their homes to deter the creatures. Yeah, the scent of the moth balls are just as offensive to armadillos as they are to humans!
By Jamie [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 15:35 other posts 
I wonder if moth balls work on birds they stand on my mailbox and shit all over.?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 15:59 other posts 
From Goggle;

"The strong smell of peppermint is enough to repel birds on its own. Peppers. With most peppers being spicy, their smell often creates a burning sensation. Specific types of pepper that can deter birds include chili peppers and cayenne pepper."

Jamie, there must be a "recipe" on Google or YouTube for the pepper concoction. As for the peppermint, heck, peppermint oil is sold EVERYWHERE!
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 23:26 other posts 
I am sure the poor moths will appreciate your use of peppermint oil instead of their testicals for bird and rodent deterrents.

Frankly they deter me away from things to. My dad's boat is covered and there is moth balls in it to keep things out, you can uncover it and the damn thing still smells like moth balls for hours
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 23:57 other posts 
The scent of moth balls is a difficult smell to "get out" of your nose. I remember my grandmother having moth balls in her front closet where coats were hung. PU! I didn't like going there during the cold months, coat wearing seasons because the coats would stink when you'd go home.

When I think of moth balls I think of old people! Isn't it odd that you would attach a certain scent to people of a certain age?
By biggg [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 17:21 other posts 
ear them, is that like where you lower your ear to the croc´s mouth and it whispers loving meaningfuls but doesn´t bite?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 18:24 other posts 
Oh, biggg! Jamie has ol' big man fingers and the letters "R" and "T" are side by side on the keyboard!
By Jamie [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 19:12 other posts 
Lol you right about my finger being big wish something was bigger
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 20:18 other posts 
Maybe you would have better luck if you could teach that appendage to type your posts!
By #610414 16,Mar,23 18:56
Tastes similar to pork but tougher

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 18:44 other posts 
So the increase of migrants crossing from Canada into the United States is because the migrants can fly into Canada without a Visa! BOOM!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,23 21:42 other posts 
The sargassum, aka BLOB, headed toward Florida.

By #610414 16,Mar,23 08:54
I’ve enjoyed Florida beaches all my life and seaweed is as natural as sea water. Some years it’s heavier than others. It’s probably the Dumbocrats fault for being Woke about seaweed. DeSantis will take care of it.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,23 11:59 other posts 

2 banks have failed and our government bailed them out.
A Swiss creditor is having issues and things are shaking.
sleepy joe has been in office over 2 years now. Kinda hard to point at anyone else's administration as this 1 has had enough time to right any wrongs it's followers felt there were.
Are we looking at 1929 the reboot?
By #610414 16,Mar,23 08:47
Are we? What do you suggest the Dumbocrats should have done? I mean, the Repuckers can’t even come up with a budget ON PAPER. Why should the current administration try to change something that won’t pass Congress?

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,23 11:45 other posts 
Oopsie!

By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,23 12:04 other posts 
OOh my gosh,that would be Embarrusing to say the very least
And why did "Oopsi" come to mind first?
In that situation I would be "damn dude I am sorry!".
Would I go back? Of course. We all phart,rather it is a pleasant thing to admit or not.
Great story. Sounds like he's most embarrassed about saying 'Oopsie'.
Sometimes you look like a fool. Don't make such a fuss about it. We are all human.
Just laugh about it and put it behind you. But, learn from it, if possible.
There's not much of a lesson here, besides poop before you exercise.

He has shared his embarrassment with the world, but he cannot go back there?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,23 16:03 other posts 
Yeah, a big hulking guy like that saying "oopsie" even surprised him.

What I didn't understand is his "nut to butt" or "butt to nut" comment. If I understood what he was doing was spotting the other guy who was lifting weights. If the other guy is laying down on the bench, he is standing at his head making sure that the weight bar doesn't fall across his wind pipe. I mean if he farted, basically that would be right in his face.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,23 17:05 other posts 
Yea, that didn't make sense.
I would have thought nut to nose or something.
At the moment we are comfortable and not needing to drop the Brown's off at the super bowel, we can think of what we would say.
But in the heat of the moment,would we really be able to grasp the situation and say the right thing?
I mean,as big as the farter was, the guy he farted in their face was much larger and could easily kicked his ass 3 weeks from next sunday.
There is bound to be some fear in ye heart when you phart that bad in a persons face.

By Jamie [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 21:25 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 21:38 other posts 
by the 8th grade that kid should have known if he had a peanut allergy.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,23 00:21 other posts 
The article asserts that the "child" was 14 years old and asked his teacher if he could go to the office because he wanted a "snack". He was on his way to the office when the teacher offered him a "snack" from her purse.

Yes, an 8th grader should be aware of their food allergies however, does it sound like a regular school or a school for special needs children where a child can decide they want a snack and off they go to the office? At 14 years old, the can eat at their appointed lunch time or when they get home. Seems to me, the average school day might be only 5 to 6 hours, no?

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 17:06 other posts 
These Texas police officers were serving a "writ of possession", an eviction notice. Looks like they were doing more than an eviction.

Here's more on one of the officers involved, Curtis Traylor-Harris.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 17:22 other posts 
Damn, can't trust no one. I know years folks in ambulances had been accused of stealing from passed out patients pockets . When the wallet is given to the family or back to the person it will be all disheveled. The staff will just claim they were looking for your insurance card. And they will find that 100 you have folded up for a rainy day and it is GONE.
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 18:36 other posts 
this world sure has become a dark place
I've seen crooks attack and rob disabled people, people in wheelchairs, elderly...
What a crappy world we're in.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 19:48 other posts 
I hear you!
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 21:14 other posts 
no need to call the cops,the crook will be out on bail and come back and finish the job they started before the night is over.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,23 23:44 other posts 
2 banks have failed in the past few days.
Are we looking at the beginnings of another depression as 1929?
Tech industry and bit coin are what these 2 banks dealt with.
so if tech is going down, they don't need manufacturing or transportation or the labor used, a trickle down effect.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,23 01:05 other posts 
Liberals blame Trump for Silicon Valley Bank collapse, read on.....

By phart [Ignore] 13,Mar,23 09:38 other posts 
of course they do,before him it was all bushes fault,before him it was all reagons fault,
By #610414 13,Mar,23 10:32
Not true.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,Mar,23 10:23 other posts 
, America will just print more money to bail them out!!
I bet the bosses got their bonuses before it went under though!!
By phart [Ignore] 13,Mar,23 10:35 other posts 
Yep,those stimulus checks are a good example.
Everything we do, everything we buy, has went up alot in the last couple years. and that money is long gone.
Some would say those checks caused the value of the dollar to go way down.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 10:13 other posts 
The prices go up cuz everything is bought on credit!!!
Cash sales are bad for banks,an actual physical dollar is worth more than a digital dollar!!
Spend ten dollars in a store with a credit card..and look at the charges!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 19:48 other posts 
Go WOKE and go BROKE!
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 21:13 other posts 
UM, does make for good questions, as to who are the depositors? I did read bonuses were given out hours before the mess started.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 10:27 other posts 
Outlaw guns and only outlaws will have guns.
Good place for a stickup!

Uh, we need GLUE GUN control!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 13:55 other posts 
The store clerk didn't even appear to be rattled about the attempted "stick up". 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 17:25 other posts 
I have a soldering gun that literally is shaped like a revolver. only thing,it is dark purple. Here is 1 like it on ebay.

I guess gun control nuts will want me to turn it in.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 15:53 other posts 
Is it a bloom? Is it a blob? Who knows however it can be seen from space and is headed to Florida's gulf coast!

By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 17:19 other posts 
Looks like alot of free bio diesel if floridians get their act together in time.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   ...#769

Show It Off