Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #136

Pages:  #1... #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,23 12:44 other posts 
The ol' copy-CAT is looking for attention.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,23 12:46 other posts 
ahh thanks for letting us know,Gee which button can I push today?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,23 13:06 other posts 
Just ignore her, that will fry her motherboard.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,23 13:43 other posts 
Being my field of study in my younger days was electronics, I can't handle the smell of a burning motherboard! it smells worse than skunk to me
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,23 15:13 other posts 
Well, at least you know how to deal with it.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,23 07:31 other posts 
This would scare the ever lovin' crap outta me! Although they are slow movers and it seems logical that a driver would have ample time to react, I wonder what damage could be done to your car in the event you hit a gator?

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 13:43 other posts 
Here's another post for all you simple thinkers......

It's that time of year, again! For real, can you guess? Well you would be partially right if you guessed that you can no longer send St. Patrick's Day gifts because admin has updated the gift selection to now reflect foiled eggs and chocolate bunnies!

Here it comes.....I was at Winn-Dixie and the Easter candy was out. Yep, Brach's Black Jellybird Eggs were on their shelves! Anyone other than me love licorice jelly beans?
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 19:19 other posts 
yes I just bought those Brach's jelly beans. I only like the fruity flavor like the red yellow orange and purple ones. But I also bought Yellow Peeps, milk chocolate bunnies and Reeses eggs. I know it's terrible for my high cholesterol and diet, but it tastes so good.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 21:49 other posts 
I LOVE ❤️ LICORICE!

I guess I'm weird when it comes to jellybeans, I will pick out the orange, yellow/lemon, green/lime and black. My taste leans toward citrus although when I drank soda, orange was not anything that I liked.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 13:25 other posts 
Something for all you "simple thinkers", the UAE, probably in the Top 10 richest countries in the world, had police giving out gasoline/petrol gift cards to safe driving motorists on International Happiness Day.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 13:57 other posts 
Interesting....Man convicted of removing condom during sex without consent, or 'stealthing,' in the Netherlands.

By Jamie [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 14:33 other posts 
Well some don't use condoms or masks /n27txtmuy07epic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 14:37 other posts 
Oh, Jamie! 🤣😈

Are people still wearing masks around you?
By Jamie [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 15:12 other posts 
Yes some do.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 16:43 other posts 
Some? Like a small amount or do you think there's a greater amount, like half-and-half-ish?
By Jamie [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 16:51 other posts 
No not many
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 23:18 other posts 
Last week i saw 2 idiots wearing mask, ALONE in their cars. DUH!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 23:42 other posts 
In their car and wearing masks!? That's crazy!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 10:26 other posts 
The only thing that topped it was the guy that drove by my house back in may of 2020, in a Bmw convertible with his mask on,top down,alone,in the friggen boonys on a 2 lane road.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 11:30 other posts 
Oh, it was a "look at me" moment! A convertible Beemer, top down, wearing a COVID face mask.....that's definitely someone looking for attention and he captured yours!
By sherryann [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 21:09 other posts 
Oh that's hilarious for 3 years I've been seeing that here, at times I still do, but not as much.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 21:38 other posts 
Under what circumstances/conditions do you wear a mask?
By sherryann [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 22:42 other posts 
I don't wear masks anymore. But after seeing pharts post about single people in their cars wearing them reminded me of laughing at the people here that I see do that.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

your question is important because they still make us wear mask in hospitals/medical buildings here.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 22:57 other posts 
Yeppers! The doctors I see are affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital and Health System. When I chose the doctor and date of my knee replacement on October 28, 2022, I had to wear my mask when I left my room. The nurses and doctors entering my room were masked up, too.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 04:44 other posts 
Wow,the doctors protected you against infection by wearing a mask,did they wash their hands and wear scrubs too? Or did they borrow some mechanics overalls and perform your knee surgery with kitchen knives?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 08:49 other posts 
Perhaps I should have been clear in my post as I was only addressing the nurses and doctors that I saw post surgery that enrered my room. Just an f.y.i., I was "out" when they wheeled me into the operating room so they just might have been in mechanics overalls and using ordinary kitchen knives! Heck, by the amount of bruising that I had, I swear, they must have dropped me on the floor!
By MilaBoobs [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 15:14 other posts 
i had that several times in my life tha a man removed the codnom just before pentrating me
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 19:51 other posts 
And now you see, "stealthing" is punishable in the Netherlands.
By MilaBoobs [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 19:56 other posts 
yes I know..... when it is on purpose (evidence) and not by mistake
I knew about these cases, but I missed that one of the suspects was convicted for it
and the other one was found not guilty. The guilty one doesn't get a prison sentence.
An amount of € 1,000 in damages has been awarded to the victim.
That's not a lot, if you compare it with what your #MeToo victims are getting.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 22:41 other posts 
Hey, phart , this guy is eating the iguana that he hunts and kills in south Florida. The video is almost 12 minutes but quite entertaining!

By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 21:52 other posts 
I have heard about it for years and what little family I have left on my mothers side invited me over to eat with them today. It was different , good,but seemed to be some effort to make. What my aunt made ,the grits were cooked in a crock pot for 4 hours ,then mixed with eggs,greens,onions,garlic and topped with cheese and put in the oven in a cast iron frying pan for about a hour
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 22:38 other posts 
Talking about food? What's the matter with you, this is a sex site! Why not post a picture of a random whore that you paid to fuck and prove it's you by shoving your fingers in her worn out cunt?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 22:39 other posts 
Were the shrimp incorporated in the grits/egg mixture or served on the side?

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 19:53 other posts 
Florian Kohler, aka Venom Trickshots, is a French pool player trick shot artist. Quite entertaining!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 09:14 other posts 
The copy-CAT is at it AGAIN....

A well known poster posted

Oh, my goodness! So not only will Florida be dealing with the BLOB aka sargassum, the Fort Myers area is facing quarantine because it's being invaded by the Giant African Land Snail!

CAT
That's three things Florida didn't need this Snow Bird Season. 🤣🤣😈

Just an f.y.i., this was my post that she pinched. And why the heck does she always use the option to "MENTION" herself? About 7 to 10 days ago, copy-CAT posted some like she has the 3rd most popular thread with over 6,000 posts. Yep, that's true thanks to all of her pinching posts and leo's cunt pictures! 🤣🤣😈
By #610414 19,Mar,23 10:43
CAT
Was that yours? I didn't know.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 18:36 other posts 
Making a digital human!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 23:06 other posts 
I wonder if Jeff Bezos' successor, Andy Jassy is aware of digital humans? I might have better luck in understanding a digital human when I call Amazon regarding a question or concern.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 17:42 other posts 
It's a lazy afternoon and I hadn't heard from my friends so I decided to take a stroll to see what's happening. My friend's husband is polishing his boat and she's plopped on the couch watching a program called Cheaters. If you haven't seen it, the program name sums it all up. Someone suspects their spouse or partner is cheating and this show sets up surveillance on the cheater. When the cheating is verified, the film footage is presented and the person wronged and along with the film crew, confront the cheater as well as the object of their attention and affection.

Often times the storyline shows the woman suspects her man of cheating and Cheaters confirms her worst suspicion.... What I DO NOT UNDERSTAND is why the woman whether it is a wife or girlfriend, goes after the "other woman". Why doesn't she put the beat-down on her prize of a husband or boyfriend?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 17:52 other posts 
Well it takes 2 to tango. Granted the cheating husband or boyfriend should be the primary target of her aggression as he could have said, "hey this is not working here ,let's fix this" instead of going out and plowing someone else's tater patch at night.
But the other woman, she could have said no to what was going on.
So she is guilty as well.
Same as a bank robber having a getaway car and driver outside at the curb ready, the driver is guilty of robbing the bank.
The woman is guilty of robbing the other woman of affection or whatever else the man gave.
Both partys of a cheating relationship are low lifes and others seeing and knowing about it should shun them.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 15:01 other posts 
Now hiring NON STUPID PEOPLE. I wonder if there were many applicants?

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 14:32 other posts 
Last week I was in Fort Myers at a place called Ollie's. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? There are Ollie's in Michigan and when I visited my friends in Southgate, there's an Ollie's nearby. It's a bit disorganized HOWEVER that's what makes it somewhat like a "treasure hunt" when you happen upon a FIND. Okay, so this Ollie's in Fort Myers is 5 times bigger, super clean, well lit, organized, it's bargain hunter's heaven! I drop off one of my friends at the international airport in Fort Myers and I'm off to Ollie's because I want a couple of oscillating fans. Strangely, Ollie's doesn't have fans (at this time) but the do have those freestanding air conditioners. BINGO! But I'm driving my Buick, there's stuff in the back and I don't think the back door is going to open wide enough to slide the big box into the back seat. No worries, I always check my Amazon options.

Does anyone shop Amazon with frequency? I do! Has anyone noticed the up and down pricing? I do!

So I'm buying this place in LaBelle and there's things to buy and now this freestanding air conditioner looks like a viable option so I search Amazon. I find a Black & Decker 14,000 BTU, 4 in 1 unit (air conditioner/fan/dehumidifier/heat) for $505.00. Cool, I put it in my "basket" because I don't want it now, I want it next week when I take possession of my new place. So I notice that the price jumps to $563.00 but last night/this morning, in the wee hours, I notice the unit has dropped to $449.00 and I buy it. Yep, I will move the darn thing with me when I go. So basically 12 hours ago, the price was $449.00 and now the same unit has had a price adjustment and is once again, $563.19. Apparently it pays to shop when you should be sleeping.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 23:20 other posts 
Ollies is alot like the Big lots stores, just a jumble of "stuff" and you have to be carful not to pay more there than at a normal store.
I like to buy books there mostly.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 23:45 other posts 
Yes, Ollie's is much like Big Lots but in my opinion, better! And yes, Ollie's in Florida has a BIG book section.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 22:29 other posts 
Oh, my goodness! So not only will Florida be dealing with the BLOB aka sargassum, the Fort Myers area is facing quarantine because it's being invaded by the Giant African Land Snail!

By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 23:30 other posts 
When I typed the word testical awhile ago,just as it is now, it is underlined as if I missspelled it.
When googled to find out, these things came up that I had to share with the whole world!
This hurts to even think about,much less see!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 00:13 other posts 
I wonder whether testicle is spelled differently in different area(s) of the world? I don't know..... Regarding that sandwich, regardless of whether I knew what is was OR NOT, I'm not sure that I could eat it because it is not visually appealing to me.

The guy with the 132lb scrotum, I saw a segment on TLC regarding the man, Wesley Warren. Did you notice the article you saw was 10 years old? Yeah, Wesley Warren died in 2014 from multiple heart attacks.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 11:34 other posts 
No I didn't notice the age of the page, just found it shocking.
Heart attacks? Makes sense.all that removed material, would prompt scarring, blood clots and then heart attacks.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 11:58 other posts 
Did you happen to read or look at the link that I attached? There was a picture of him, post-op, standing with his legs close together. My guess is that had to feel good! Can you imagine the discomfort involved if you had a 12 pound ham swinging from your nut sack? Yeah, uncomfortable! Now imagine a 132 pound scrotum! YIKES! Your back would ache, your legs, too!
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 03:28 other posts 
How do you find that stuff phart?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,23 11:32 other posts 
accidentally. When I was typing a response and used the word testical it come up underlined as if misspelled and when googled the spelling,those links came up.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   ...#769

Show It Off