Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #135

Pages:  #1... #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 12:26 other posts 
Other than being a copyCAT and a one trick pony, does anyone, meaning you phart and possibly you dgraff, have any idea why Twowarmtts/CAT continually snags things from this thread to move into hers?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 12:51 other posts 
I have no idea, only thing,it could be that people banned from this thread,might be able to comment on the subject matter on her thread?
Other than that, who knows?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 13:01 other posts 
Okay, let's go with your theory.

I have blacklisted 30 members and I assure you, 29 of those members do not post in the Forum, the only member affected using your scenario is leopoldij. Since you're aware that she's taking posts here and moving them to her thread, may I ask why you entertain that childish and for shit behavior?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 14:03 other posts 
I don't really entertain it persay,sometimes I have something I want to make sure she sees and I post it there,i have responded to some of her post with the question of why repost and don't really get a decent answer.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 15:32 other posts 
Oh, you only post in her sorry thread if it's "something I (you) want to make sure she sees"? Don't kid yourself she's a busy old girl. Although she conveniently likes to "forget" the shit she does and gets involved in, she doesn't miss a beat. And remember, she has owned up to having two profiles and who knows, she might have more. For the record, how many profiles do you have?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 16:17 other posts 
1 and only 1. I ask a couple years back about how to have more than 1 so that we could all understand more about what it took to do what she and others seem to do.--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutesfor example,I posted a link to info about the "blob" shortly before you did. Because I wanted to see how she would react to my saying it could be used to make free Bio deisel. But I didn't get a rise out of her on it.

And 1 more thing, Little leo the lyin' can go have a spasm somewhere far as I am concerned,
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 17:07 other posts 
I was not aware that you posted anything about the BLOB headed toward Florida, so my apologies about that. The only time I am aware of a copy-CAT post is when she decides to mention me.

Open your eyes, unbelievable that you and at least one other member has been "razzled and dazzled" by her fake persona, lies and bullshit. She's crazy, she's toxic, she's a liar, she's untrustworthy.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 10:29 other posts 
If i were to start a second profile,I wonder what I could do with it?
Argue with myself?
Or?
By #610414 18,Mar,23 11:29
Why do you believe Bella!'s lies? I don't have a second profile.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 14:32 other posts 
Who said who I believed? Do I think it is logical and possible that you do? I would say the chances are good you have or had more than 1.
To much noise for to long about it for there not to be some basis for the discussion.
I can't fix the issues that people have here,and when I put the desktop to sleep,so goes the noise.
By #610414 18,Mar,23 16:55
I don't have a second profile. Just because people believe it doesn't make it true. Bella! has been accused of having a second profile for years. She denies it. I believe her.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 17:10 other posts 
I can and will deny a second profile because it's true. Gee, even admin commented that he finds only one profile for me.

Hmmmmm...... you, on the other hand, deny a second profile because, uh, how can I say it, you don't tell the truth. Here's admin's notes on a certain member;

Current member:ANGEL1227! detected as previously banned members:High probability mandy658(#573272):Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about inc€st/kids/murder or some other weird stuff)

Sound familiar?
By #610414 18,Mar,23 17:34
That's not what it said and you know it. The probability part was there but the certainty was not. Mandy was kicked out because your precious love child JustWill got a fart going crossway. Me, Twowarmtts, was not part of it. You know it, and admin knows it. I said I believe you never had a second profile. I could be wrong. Liz was convinced you did and had proof. I don't have that proof nor do I care if you did or not. Everybody and their brother seems to have more than one profile. So what? What good does a second profile do anyway?
--------------------------------------- added after 42 seconds

You would be assured that there was at least one other wack-a-doodle that had your back!

You got that right
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 17:55 other posts 
I don't have a second profile either. I don't know if the admin would check for you or not.He is probably very busy.
By #610414 18,Mar,23 18:12
Why would I care?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 18:42 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 18:34 other posts 
What part of admin's summarization of you do you disagree with? Abusive? Annoying? Makes inappropriate comments? It is a description of YOU and you continue to deny, deny, deny.....
By #610414 18,Mar,23 21:31
Not me. That was Mandy. If I remember correctly, I had closed my account before that happened and in good standing.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 22:58 other posts 
Of course, it was "Mandy", it's not like you to run your mouth or to be verbally "abusive". It was probably Mandy who called a member a "filthy little Jew" or referred to another member as a "homo". That's right, you stuck with the story that there's only one computer in the house and you, Charlie and all the other folks that lived under the roof spell the same, too! Oh, I'm the only person who can't be convinced it wasn't you. Bwahahahaha!
By #610414 19,Mar,23 08:31
Not one computer. One router. Bwahahahaha. People believe other people are like them. You don't have to believe me.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 08:59 other posts 
So it's your "router" that is to blame and causes everyone in your household to misspell the same words? Is it possible that the router is defective or a bargain off brand, perhaps something you picked up at a garage sale or flea market?
By #610414 19,Mar,23 09:09
Spelling is spelling. People that congregate together tend to speak alike and spell the same. I'll say this, "You can be boring sometimes.". Don't you have some other exciting topic like, "How long does a fart smell tends to linger?"
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 14:58 other posts 
Spelling is spelling? Okay! And I will follow that with ignorant is ignorant! People/friends that gather together with frequency can share the same mannerisms as well as "speak alike", I 'll give you that. However, spelling has nothing to do with "people that congregate together".

Regarding how long does the smell of a fart linger, the next time you fart, see how long that smell follows you around and report it in your thread. 🤣🤣😈
By #610414 19,Mar,23 16:56
Sounds like a plan
By #610414 19,Mar,23 17:43
47 seconds
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 20:19 other posts 
We need more test and follow up reports,and a synopsis at the end of the month.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,23 20:43 other posts 
Please, do not encourage the site whack-a-doodle.
By #610414 20,Mar,23 10:58
site whack-a-doodle.

How funny. Except when I'm sparring with you, most of my posts deal with politics, economy, family health, and the state of the American public's state of mind. They are several people that are like me. People who bring to the threads a unique and intelligent point of view on all the subjects I mentioned.
What about you? Knee surgery, Girl Scout Cookies, mask usage, and how to cook bacon. Your contributors are, how should I put it, simple thinkers. The Country clubs and 2Nices are gone. You are involved with Freddy and Skittles. HoHun.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 12:29 other posts 
A big reason the Countryclubs aka CountryCouple54 and 2nice aren't involved in the Forum can be for a number of reasons. 1) They're involved in other things, after all, not everyone is retired and has the time to devote to the site like you do 2) The STUFF, JUST STUFF thread has run it course. The STUFF, JUST STUFF thread was a catch all for ANYTHING ANYONE wanted to post and/or discuss whether it be knee surgery, Girl Scout cookies and cooking bacon.

Here's a solution, if the content of this thread offends your deep thinking mind, move along, there's no need for you to post here.

As for "mask usage", my post was of a man convicted of removing his condom without consent during sex. It was, how did you characterize them, the "simple thinkers" that morphed it into the face mask. Ho-hun [sic] 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 13:03 other posts 
It is hard to understand why anyone would complain or mock the the idea of a place to jabber about any and everything.
Diverse group of people here ,and sometimes something funny or informative comes over the screen. Folks like leo that only know how to chase down married pussy I guess can't understand it but they are a minority. And majority's rule in 99% of situations.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 13:16 other posts 
Although you're "versatile", both intellectual and a simple thinker, this thread is not substantial enough for her.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 13:22 other posts 
To me a person being able to think either way depending on the situation is what makes them a better person.
People that can't think simple in a emergency are more of a hazard to themselves and everyone else than if they were absent totally from the situation.
People that can't think intellectually are a burden most of the time.
By #610414 20,Mar,23 14:52
You've stated some obvious truths. I'm sorry. Perhaps it is time to move on. 😢
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 17:56 other posts 
not necessarily, just learn, adapt, hell if i can adapt enough to a place like this and not get kicked out anyone can.
We're still here.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 16:04 other posts 
Nice to see you, Mr. Countryclub [sic]! What have you and your missus been up to?
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 17:51 other posts 
Work and plenty of vacations in the new RV.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 17:58 other posts 
a little less than 2 years from now I will be able to fully retire and have a normal income, that is my first purchase sometime in the spring of 2025, a toy hauler, "camper-cargo trailer", and for a while it will be on I40 to go out west and then a trip up north .Looking very forward to being able to really travel again.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 21:43 other posts 
Oh, a new RV!? Life must be getting gooder! 😁 Joking aside, you both work hard, your boys are grown so why not start enjoying the "fruits of your labor"?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 11:35 other posts 
Hey it will keep her occupied.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 23:31 other posts 
wack·a·doo·dle
h)wakəˌdo͞odəl/
informal•US
noun
noun: whack-a-doodle

an eccentric or fanatical person.
"an alarming number of wackadoodles predict the world will indeed end"

adjective
adjective: whack-a-doodle

eccentric or fanatical.
"he has given credence to a lot of wackadoodle beliefs"

Origin
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,23 23:40 other posts 
Oh, NO! I've been misspelling whack-a-doodle wrong for a long, long time. I promise to remove the letter "h" but the dashes remain, dammit!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,23 16:10 other posts 
I think the H fits as it gives it more WAAA than without.
By #610414 20,Mar,23 08:07
Daily timings?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,23 10:10 other posts 
Who is Liz if you are talking about lix her name was Allison Gordon
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,23 14:54 other posts 
ZOOM! Right over my head! I assumed Liz was one of the transients that live with her and Charlie.

Spelling is spelling.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,23 14:56 other posts 
Thanks for deciphering the post, dgraff!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,23 15:09 other posts 
Hey, dgraff, do you remember there was a time that I was accused of having multiple profiles? The Big Kahuna, admin, posted in the Forum that he saw only one profile for me. Why should Liz [sic], Candy, Barbara, Mandy, etc, believe him? Yep, makes sense that people believed Liz instead of admin.

I wonder what happened to that dumb cow, what she that caused her to be booted with her toyboy? Seriously, does anyone have the skinny on what she is up to?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,23 20:45 other posts 
One of her friends is on my friends list and in a round about way I tricked a little information out of him he said he still is in touch with aussieman187 but lix has disappeared so I guess even aussieman187 don’t know were she is
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Maybe she is taking a dirt nap with John spooner
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,23 21:50 other posts 
Reading her posts, it seemed like their attraction was somewhat mutual. I do recall reading something about him taking her home for the holidays and introducing her to his family. She may have been a "good time" and their relationship lasted longer than I would have imagined. There's no way that relationship could have developed into anything more than what it was.

I'm not going to tell a lie, I wasn't fond of her and thought she was obnoxious however I do not wish her any harm.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,23 06:30 other posts 
I’m just tickled pink that she is gone she was the first person to black list me and for what over a game
She sure did know how to make enemies
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,23 07:03 other posts 
I'm not going so far as to say that I'm glad she's gone however I have to say that I had a bit of a smile on my face as I shook my head side to side when POOF!, she was gone. And to see that she was booted made my smile bigger. Poor *lix*, she thought she ran this place. Can you imagine her reaction when she tried to login to the site using her screen name, Licksipsuckit, and her access was denied!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,23 09:30 other posts 
Oh hell yeah I just see her stomping her big cow hooves around as her blood boils and steam coming from her ears hilarious 😂
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,23 12:37 other posts 
Hey, dgraff, did you see that copy-CAT moved your post to her thread. Yup!

Dgraff, you posted
Who is Liz if you are talking about lix her name was Allison Gordon

CAT
I thought her name was Doyalson or similar.

dgraff, let me take it from here..... I'm not going to "mention" her (CAT), she never misses a thing. CAT, you know very well that Doyalson is not *lix*'s last name, it's the city in which she resides!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,23 21:04 other posts 
Yeah I seen
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,23 11:32 other posts 
You would be assured that there was at least one other wack-a-doodle that had your back!
By #610414 16,Mar,23 18:54
CAT copy/edits many posts made here because she feels Bella! resents hosting her posts. Also, she knows how you really feel about her. And what second profile?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 19:20 other posts 
Uh, your recent copy-CAT and post of something that I said publicly about your "friend" leopoldij was done so to stir shit. You wanted leo to see it and to elicit a certain response from him. When I called you out on it, you laid low for several days and you're back once again, pinching posts to move to your bootleg thread. Are you that void of creativity? You weren't able to create a unique title for your thread and apparently you are unable to create anything unique or original to post.
By #610414 16,Mar,23 20:54
Jealous?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

BTW, if you read my thread more often, you'd see there's plenty new stuff. Of course, my stuff tends to be more political. There's also other members besides Phart and Dgraff that post there. I also post in other threads. Honestly, why does it bother what I copy/paste?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 20:57 other posts 
Jealous of you? Not hardly.
By #610414 16,Mar,23 21:01
Hardly? Then why do you try so hard? And, again, what second profile? And have I insulted you that you are coming so hard at me?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,23 21:33 other posts 
I'm not trying "hard"..... Perhaps you should ask yourself why you are unable to be original.

And as for "coming hard at you", I spelled it out for you so don't feign ignorance. You are as fake as your clip on ponytail.
By #610414 17,Mar,23 13:53
I don't know what you are talking about. This is the way I am. Are you putting me down for being me?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   ...#769

Show It Off