Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #141

Pages:  #1... #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Mar,23 02:25 other posts 
NIMDA Can you please take that big ballsack off the main page under previous contest winners.... It's too big pic
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,23 05:59 other posts 
Are you jealous?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,23 06:03 other posts 
What I thought was a hoot was that that big ol' hanging ball sack was displayed on the SYC side!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Mar,23 14:00 other posts 
Not jealous... Just intimidating on a 6.9 phone screen 😂🤣.

And yes on the cunt side aswell
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,23 14:28 other posts 
I was just kidding on the "jealous" part.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Mar,23 15:38 other posts 
I thought cat's were smarter than this. Appears the cat got sucked off the wall,
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,23 19:44 other posts 
I feel cats are smarter than they're given credit for and that's rather sad.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Mar,23 00:03 other posts 
Yea, it is, but the old folk lore about hitting a black cat means 7 years bad luck or something.
I mean this race car took all 9 lives at 190mph!

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,23 20:55 other posts 
The Northern Lights spotted in Michigan and I'm in Florida....

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 11:42 other posts 
PA-MORON is in day #2 of his mongoloid-meltdown! That FUCKTARD claims he/PA-MORON brings more money to the site than I do. I'm not sure where he gleaned that bit of information from, MY GUESS is that it's just a fabrication of his, like majority of the BULLSHIT he spews! He may indeed bring more money to the site than I do but I assure that ignorant asshole that I spend quite a bit of money in gifts, donating points AS WELL AS gifting members premium memberships.

Thank you admin for supporting my efforts to "attack" PA-MORON. Last night you beefed up my war chest with 391 points!

+391 points for your pics and/or actions on the site - Feb 28, 01:05

I promise to fight the good fight and attempt to rid the site of all the assholes (although there's quite a few) or at least silence them! CHARGE!

admin the part about thanks for the points is said "tongue in cheek".
By admin [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 12:07 other posts 
As I stated, I do not give points manually except for some very rare cases may be. All points are awarded automatically for views on your pics, your comments and even for spending points.

And I can't disclose exact numbers, but he's nowhere near you. This is not a competition, though. I appreciate any amount of money that supports existence of this site.
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 12:17 other posts 
True to as you said. You have given me membership' and gifts and points. Thank you Bella! for your support...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 12:44 other posts 
My pleasure but when I give a "Discrete gift", it's because I want to be DISCRETE!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 12:41 other posts 
Thank you for your response. PA-MORON is a narcissist and is only concerned about himself. If he spends any extra money on this site, it's spent for nefarious reasons (look that big word up, PA-MORON), you know, sending negative gifts. He has proven himself to be a major LIAR and untrustworthy.

And if you have ever read any of his blogs, he seems to "target" people that he believes are weak but PA-MORON is one of the weakest assholes that I will continue to poke at! ME PA-MORON
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 13:12 other posts 
As far as you saying something about spending money toward the site "this is not a competition", that is understood, at least I understand that, as you can most likely tell, the MORON is lost in space.....

But if you're going to go somewhere every day, whether it be a health club, library, restaurant, Starbucks OR SYD/SYC, Showitoff, you have financially support it! Thank you for this adult diversion!
By #275407 28,Feb,23 22:44
Just to let everyone know, I enjoy being friends with Freddy, he brings excitement to this site everyday, but as for Bella, I know for a fact that bella spends more money then any member on this site to keep this site alive, and she should be thanked by everyone here. No one can ever match how much she does for this site. I don’t take any negative comments by anyone here to seriously, it’s all about having fun, even from the negative members that keep up the excitement. In conclusion, thank you bella for all that you have done on this site to keep this site alive, you deserve all respect and love from everyone here.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 23:30 other posts 
Good to know that you admit to enjoy being friends with PA-MORON. Other than the tripe he fabricates, care to share what "excitement" you feel he brings to this site everyday? It wasn't too long ago that NUMB NUTS started his shit with me by calling me "racist". I apologized to the membership for my hurtful post however that didn't seem to be enough for your friend. With that said, he can get to fuck.

With regard to what I spend here, it is done so because I support persons, places, things that I enjoy and I urge everyone else to do the same before it's too late. The little "mom & pop" businesses were obliterated with brick and mortar stores and now online shopping has wreaked havoc on brick and mortar stores.

Something about "deserve respect", for the most part, I feel that I am respectful and anticipate likewise. As I said in recent post, I am able to create enough "drama" on my own, I don't need the help of others to stir up shit regardless of whether it is real OR in PA-MORON's case, fabricated. Your friend is lucky to have you as his friend and IF your friend is smart, he will stop with his bullshit because he's fucking with someone who will not bend.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 23:17 other posts 
Miss bug eyes didn't get reelected! Could it be that EVEN CHICAGO wants something a bit better?
Hell Al Capone was better
--------------------------------------- added after 19 hours

"Four out of 5 Chicagoans are glad to see her gone."
Perhaps this is a indication that people are sick of crime?

Are the poor bastards afraid they might have to go work now with a new mayor in town??

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 21:53 other posts 
PA-MORON should have called his thread FREDDY'S LITTER BOX. Yeah, a thread for him to post all of his ignorant and stupid SHIT! 💩

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,23 00:12 other posts 
ATTENTION PA-MORON ATTENTION PA-MORON

I will continue to insult you, you FUCKTARD, until you apologize or are deleted from the site.

You know, I'm not going to make any promises because now that I think about, I will probably continue to insult your dumbass regardless, you ignorant piece of shit! 👍

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 19:40 other posts 
Hey, kebmo , two things for you. Let me start with the "praise". I baked a 24 ounce package of bacon on parchment paper and it turned out pretty good. Since I don't recall you saying what temp to back it at, I Google'd and the Pioneer Woman website suggested 400 degrees Fahrenheit. That website offered 3 cooking methods; 1) foiled sheet and with raised rack 2) baking sheet covered with parchment paper or 3) straight on the baking sheet. Although she preferred straight on the baking sheet, she said on parchment paper was easier clean up. I'm all in for easier clean up! I got the parchment paper out but wondered was there a "right side" or not. Please tell me whether there is a right side or wrong side to parchment paper. Thank you.

To phart , this process worked out nicely. I have approximately 10 slices of bacon in the freezer and can have it whenever I desire. The next time I do this, I think I'm going to dial back on the temperature and time so the bacon isn't quite as done. When you pull it out if the freezer and nuke it for 20 seconds or so, it automatically gets cooked some more.

Second quarter for kebmo, do you have a favorite way to prepare saurerkraut where a good deal of the sour is retained? I know people that rinse, rinse, rinse the sauerkraut until it doesn't taste like sauerkraut. Why? I remember my mother using Silver Floss brand sauerkraut, in a can, she didn't rinse and it was always under a seasoned pork roast that was on a raised baking rack. If memory serves me correctly, quite often there were apples cored and cut in half baking, too. I just remember how good the pork, sauerkraut and apples tasted.

When I get my taste and smell back I want to cook some sauerkraut!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 20:20 other posts 
I never knew you were supposed to rinse Kraut. Of course I have had little home made kraut,mine has come from a jar.
But I remember eating kraut dumplings when I was a kid.Um good.

Is this the paper? Never used it,so this is a learning experience. I only fried bacon in a frying pan.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 21:20 other posts 
phart, my Polish friend rinses all the Sauer off her sauerkraut and adds mushrooms. I like sauerkraut maybe it's just a matter of not using all the liquid it's packed in. A hundred years ago, my mom seasoned it with caraway seeds and to the best of my recollection, me, my dad and sisters didn't like it so she didn't add caraway seeds again.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 21:28 other posts 
Yes, that is the parchment paper I referred to. I'm staying in this lady's place and my guess is that she is/was quite the baker. There are cookie sheets, cupcake tins and these mini cupcake tins, probably like for mini muffins, cupcakes or maybe bite sized quiche/hors d'oeuvres AND parchment paper!
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 20:44 other posts 
Cook the bacon at 350° on either side of the parchment paper, it doesn’t matter which side. Parchment paper is better than foil or just the tray because it doesn’t stick to the paper whereas the other two methods both cause sticking.
When you feel that you’re going to need this bacon from your freezer within the next hour or so, take it out to thaw so it doesn’t go into your microwave frozen.
I’ve never heard of rinsing sauerkraut. That sounds positively ridiculous! If you don’t want it to taste like sauerkraut steamed some cabbage and add a single drop of vinegar.😀
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 21:43 other posts 
I want my sauerkraut to taste like sauerkraut but I don't want it to make my face go all crazy! I'm going to be totally honest, my cooking "skills" are basic!

There are two jazzy things I've made. 1) Boneless/skinless chicken breast, brushed with mayo and dipped in pulverized Cheez-It crackers, then bake. 2) Mississippi Pot Roast, beef chuck roast, 1 envelope of Au Jus sauce, 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, pepperoncini and dot the top of the roast with butter. You can't make a beef roast without potatoes, carrots and onions so that all goes into the crock pot on low for 6 hours.

Vinegar, really?
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 21:58 other posts 
Not even close to traditional sauerkraut but just had some salt and a tiny bit of vinegar to steamed cabbage and you’ll have your cheating sauerkraut with a light taste.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 22:53 other posts 
No, I already have the sauerkraut, all I want to do is tame the "sauer" just a bit!
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 23:16 other posts 
Put it in a flower sifter and run some water over it. Just a bit at first and if it’s still too strong add more water and make sure you squish it out and taste it again etc. etc. etc.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 22:57 other posts 
Poor, poor PA-MORON, he's going through a mongoloid-meltdown! Can't write for shit and certainly can't read for shit, either! Bwahahahaha!

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 11:07 other posts 
I don't answer calls if I don't recognize the number. I received a call from the 717 exchange, I wonder if dgraff was calling?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 13:32 other posts 
Naw, it was 1 of those scammer calls, you did good to ignore it.
It would seem as much as phones cost us, the companys would do more to get rid of that crap, instead of leaving it up to us or charging us MORE to get rid of those calls.
Landline phone went to 82 dollars a month. Was 48 dollars a month a year ago.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 15:18 other posts 
I would have texted you before I called you to ask if I may call you as I have in the past
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 16:16 other posts 
Text? ug, i tried that once or twice and was to fumble fingered and it took 3 times as long as just giving the person a call and be done with it, For years I had texting blocked on my phone but for whatever reason , verizon claims their system won't do it. So all the folks I have contact with know I don't text, and if I get a text, I ignore it
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 17:13 other posts 
I was teasing you! 😋 If you asked me whether you could call, I would have said "HELL NO!" I have a sore throat and I tested positive for COVID! These damn old people got me sick and I sound like a MAN! I missed LaBelle's Swamp Cabbage Festival yesterday and will probably miss the park's annual Springfest going on this week because I'm "isolating" myself.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 17:43 other posts 
Oh my goodness well get well because I entered you in the wet tee shirt contest for there spring break festivities
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 18:02 other posts 
I would be disqualified straight away if I had to speak, for real. I sound like Sam Elliott (hubba-hubba) or a man who smokes 2 packs of cigarettes per day.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 19:16 other posts 
Oh so you sound like me a big country boy with a deep voice
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 19:55 other posts 
Right now, I think my voice just might be a bit deeper than yours. I sound SCARY....
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 20:17 other posts 
Oh shit, wuhan AGAIN?? This is what the second time you have had it?
I am sorry you are missing the events you were looking forward to. that sucks.
Get well soon

By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 20:14 other posts 
What say ye now liberals?
But now the FBI and the U.S. Energy Department think the preponderance of the evidence shows them that it's more likely than not that it did leak from a lab, which many of us suspected for a couple of years.

For so long now folks like me that have felt like this virus was a leak and chinese origin were dismissed as fools. As time goes by, vindication will come. But will liberals accept the TRUTH?

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 07:39 other posts 
Well, well, well.....IF I didn't know any better, after seeing leopoldij's recent post, I might have guessed he was "throwing admin under the bus". Not a good thing to do, you dumb lump of flesh! Have your whores fucked you so senseless that you forget that admin pushes the "magic button" and POOF!, you are gone?

Yeah, in WOODY58's thread, FREDDY EXPOSED, leo, the dumb fuck, writes the following about PA-MORON;

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 05:40 other posts

He (Freddy) keeps telling everyone that he's getting points from the admin whenever he attacks other members, that's why he's doing it.

Since he "mentioned" admin, admin felt it was his duty to respond to this MORON with the following;

By admin [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 06:41 other posts

I do not give points to anyone, points distriution is automatic. He's getting his daily points from the system exactly the same way as any other member.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 15:12 other posts 
Hahaha I hope he gets cocky with admin just like his mentor lixsipsucket did and we all know we’re that got her on the outside looking in
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 16:18 other posts 
Yea but do we really want the likes of leo's nose and who knows what else rubbing the window?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 17:25 other posts 
leo tries to come off like he's "smart" so why repost anything that PA-MORON writes about UNLESS he's trying to "stir the pot"? He knows darn well that admin does not give anyone any extra points for anything. As admin responded, points are distributed at the end of the day based on your actions, ie, uploading pictures, comments on member's pictures, voting on pictures, writing blogs, commenting on blogs, heck, just signing into your account everyday will earn you 5 points if you haven't exceeded your max. So....

And as you've noticed in your years here, admin doesn't take kindly to members telling or spreading things that are untrue about him.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 13:28 other posts 
DUH!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 14:59 other posts 
Dumbass! If that's the pictures of girls found on Instagram that I can see behind that clown, one looks like a puppy to me.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 10:35 other posts 

Homogenizing 007 books. What's next? The Koran? The Bible?
Get real people, being offended is part of life.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 14:51 other posts 
WOW! That's wild! Regardless of whether literature is rewritten to reflect the sensitivity of the current day, it's really not what's going on in the "real world".

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 15:26 other posts 
I saw a funny bumper sticker today, it read;

I CARRY A GUN BECAUSE A COP IS TOO HEAVY!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 18:45 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 05:07 other posts 
I think I have that one posted on my page somewhere
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

But don’t get me wrong I’m still plenty strong enough to carry a cop 👮‍♂️
You have no need for either a gun or an American cop.
You can commit suicide with pills or by slitting your wrist too.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 08:50 other posts 
Pills or a knife may be handy when you want to die, but when you want to live,a gun is much handier than a knife or pill to prevent others from killing you.
" Excuse me thug,can you take these 10 pills and die for me please? thank you".
That don't work to well.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 06:27 other posts 
Cops and guns are also more useful if you want to die, than if you want to live.
Are there any statistics on how many people's lives were saved by cops?
Or statistics on how many people's lives were saved by guns?

I don't have to think about how I prevent others from killing me.
That's the benefit of not living in a country where everyone wants 'protection'.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 10:29 other posts 
Although I'm "vactioning" in Florida, a state within the United States, the community that I'm residing in has a number of people living in Ontario, Canada but as far away as Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm not certain whether the person displaying this bumper sticker is American, or not, however is seems as though you made an assumption. You know it's not smart to assume, right?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 09:12 other posts 
Have you seen many pro-gun bumper stickers in Canada?
Tell me that it was not a pretty safe assumption.
The phenomenon of bumper stickers itself is mostly an American thing (1).

It would surely make a difference, if it was a Canadian.
Both the cops and the guns are way less lethal in Canada.
That bumper sticker might even make sense a bit there.

1) Not the most solid evidence ever, but: only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 10:26 other posts 
So are the criminals less lethal in canada?
By #610414 24,Feb,23 14:48
No, the people are smarter
By phart [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 19:49 other posts 
They have castro's illegitimate son for a leader and they are SMARTER?????
By #610414 24,Feb,23 19:51
They don't have guns
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Feb,23 16:06 other posts 
Not as much. They have about a quarter of American gun ownership.
American gun ownership is 120.5 guns per 100 people.
Canada gun ownership is 34.7 guns per 100 people.

"Guns in Canada are legally owned for the purpose of target shooting or hunting whereas in the U.S., much of gun ownership is for the purpose of self-defense."
"Recent estimates indicate that 26 percent of Canadian households own at least one firearm. Ninety-five percent of firearm-owning households in Canada possess long guns and less than 12 percent own handguns."
Criminals are only responsible for a tiny part of the murders in the US.
Most your gun deaths are suicides (54%).
That might be caused by your lack of a social structure.

43% of US gun deaths were homicides, and about 1% were preventable/accidental.
For the most part, those homicides are escalated arguments.
Guns are used in anger millions of times per year in the US.
Some of those shootings end up killing another person. Up to hundreds to thousands are judged to be self defense and the rest are judged to be homicides. However, even most of those 'self defense' killings start as some form of argument or fight. The 'good guy with a gun killing a bad guy with a gun' story is bullshit. It's just 'two people fight and one of them dies'. Many of you just have a fantasy of your gun to protect yourself and when you get angry, you think 'this is the time'. That's because you're all filled with hate and anger towards other people, by your media and sometimes that gets released. The same can be said about most of your mass shooters. They are all filled with hate and anger. Some by your media and some by people being hateful towards each other. It is increasing, because your society is increasingly hateful and divided and because the media and politicians are become more extreme by the day. Besides mass murders, your side is talking about civil war more and more and of course your side tried to do a coup.

The difference with Canada is that they are just less crazy than you.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 10:03 other posts 
Suicide can be done with most anything, taking away the gun, they will just use pills as my former girlfriend tried to do, or a knife or have a police assisted suicide that alot of folks use that don't have the guts to blow their own brains out.They leave it to weigh on someone else's conscience.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 11:20 other posts 
C'mon, phart, police assisted suicide? You make it sound like our police are trigger happy!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,23 13:30 other posts 
Ah, there was 1 guy in the next county, had cancer ,in a wheel chair, called 9-11 and when the sheriff pulled up he opened the door with a shotgun in his hands, got poked full of holes, he had left a note on the table to thank the officers for releasing him from his pain.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 23:17 other posts 
You pretty much like to ruin everything. How are you with comedy ananas2xlekker ?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Feb,23 16:47 other posts 
If you think that was a great joke, than I question your sense of humor.
It wasn't a bad joke either, but as jokes go, there are a lot better ones.
But you're probably more annoyed with me attacking the idea behind the joke,
than ruining the joke itself. It's not like I took away your 2 second giggle over it.

To answer your question; it depends on the quality. I appreciate the better stand up comedians and late night talk-shows, but I don't care much for comedy series, except for the odd Big Bang Theory episode. I do like comedy in movies, but I don't care much for comedy movies.
I'm definitely a serious person, but I also like to laugh and know it's healthy. So about 75% of my media consumption is serious or entertainment that is not particularly funny and at maximum 25% is intended to be funny.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 23:15 other posts 
The idiot weighs in.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Feb,23 19:15 other posts 
Tecsan

Yes, dutch ass licker is a miserable fuck..

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   ...#769

Show It Off