Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #143

Pages:  #1... #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 17:10 other posts 
It's difficult for me to wrap my head around why someone would not own their wrongdoings. Why they continue to not tell the truth. Why they continue to seem to be clawing their way "to the top", and to the top of what? Kinda sad isn't it?

By phart [Ignore] 24,Feb,23 10:22 other posts 
You know,drug dealers are not real smart,or they wouldn't try to rot their buyers skin off.
only registered users can see external links

Far to many democrats think drugs are not a problem and should be legal. this is a good reason for them NOT to be

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 23:43 other posts 
Just in case you didn't see the musical tribute to you-know-who that was posted in this thread, that was pinched by you-know-who to post in their thread, by POPULAR REQUEST, is being posted a third time! Woo hoo!

Candymandybonbontwit (Candymandybonbontwit), see, Candymandybonbontwit
Some of the desperate old guys would say she's mighty fine (mighty fine?)
But mighty fine only got you somewhere half the time
And the other half either got you
Cussed out or coming up short
Yeah, now dig this, now even though (even though)
You'd need a golden calculator to divide (to divide)
The time it took to look inside and realize
That real guys go for real down-to-Mars girls, haha, yeah
I know you'd like to think your shit don't stank, but
Lean a little bit closer, see
Roses (your old ass) really smell like poo-poo-ooh
Yeah, roses (your old ass) really smell like poo-poo-ooh
Candymandybonbontwit (Candymandybonbontwit)
See she's the reason for the word "Bitch" (bitch)
I hope she's speedin' on the way to the club
Tryna hurry up to get to a baller or singer or somebody like that
And try to put on her CLIP ON PONYTAIL in the mirror and crash, crash
Crash into a ditch (just playin', NOT)
She needs a golden calculator to divide (to divide)
The time it takes to look inside and realize
That real guys go for real down-to-Mars girls, yeah
Well, she's THINKS she's got a hottie's body but her attitude is potty
When he met her at a party, she was hardly acting naughty
He said, "Shawty, would you call me?"
She said, "Pardon me, are you balling?"
He said, "Darling, you sound like a prostitute pausing"
Oh, so you're one them freaks
Get geeked at the sight of an ATM receipt
But game been peeped, droppin' names, she's weak
Trickin' off this bitch is lost, must take me for a geek
A quick way to eat, a neat place to sleep
A rent-a-car for a week, a trick for a treat
No go on the raw sex, my AIDS test is flawless
Regardless, we don't want to get involved with all them lawyers
And judges just to hold grudges in a courtroom
I wanna see your support bra, not support you
(Not support you, not support you)
Yeah, I
Better come back down to Mars
Girl, quit chasing cars
What happens when the dough gets low?
Bitch, you ain't that fine, no way, no way, no way
Better come back down to Mars
Girl, quit chasing cars
What happens when the dough gets low?
Bitch, you ain't that fine, no way, no way, no way
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
Crazy bitch
crazy bitch
(Stupid-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old punk-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old dumb-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(A bitch's bitch) crazy bitch
(Just a bitch) crazy bitch
(Stupid-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old punk-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(Old dumb-ass bitch) crazy bitch
(A bitch's bitch) crazy bitch
(Just a bitch)

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 16:28 other posts 
It is so freaking hot today in Florida and it's only going to get hotter! I'm telling you, I don't know how the full-time Floridians do it! The next 3 days, low 90's then we have 2 days of upper 80's, then back into the 90's! Oi!
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 20:22 other posts 
It was 79 today,may have touched on 80. 80 is not "Hot" but for febuary it is different. But this good weather is giving me a chance to catch up on some long over due yard work.
By #679615 23,Feb,23 20:58
Dehumidifiers, AC.. fluids and hydration.. sun protection until your skin is stronger resisting sunburn. You get used to it eventually and your blood is thinner meaning when you go back up north for any reason you are absolutely miserable.. You can't be warm enough. Always avoid going out into the sun between 11am and 530pm especially during summer. If you do go outside for more than 30 minutes always bring water with you and keep hydrated. If you don't it could be dangerous heat stroke..

By #679615 23,Feb,23 20:56
You know like WTF Freddy has absolutely lost it.. This is getting bad now.

We have been trailing bucKfizz for the past 2
months. This member has a fake profile; hooters since
September 19, 2022. He has used mostly this profile to attack bjuk sending him nasty gifts. Buckfizz has befriended bjuk. He even verified him. Bjuk does not know is buckfizz using his fake profile to send him bad gifts. Bjuk refused to believe it. Buckfizz also has used another fake profile to attack member undercoverangel. He deleted that profile.He keeps denying it but his ISP match both of his profile here. As Investigators, we only can assume this guy buckfizz is mentally unstable when he sends bad gifts to bjuk and others here using his fake profile.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 02:32 other posts 
This is a clip from Australia, A CURRENT AFFAIR. It isn't surprising to me that car theft is rampant all over the globe however it is surprising to me that the thieves were able to target a car with keys left within. And as caught on CCTV, the theft was easy and breezy. The young woman casually walks up to the house, opens the car door, slides in and drives away. I wonder whether she anticipated being identified on social media?

By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 03:36 other posts 
Unfortunately the car has a proximity key left in car while the groceries were being unloaded. Unfortunately the Goldcoast has a huge young offender problem ATM. Our premier Anastasia Palaeozoic reversed a law that she shouldn't have. So now we are seeing the results.

She has since like just a day ago reinstated that law she removed
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 07:31 other posts 
Is that what they call the device made to open and start the newer cars, a "proximity key"? I'm not sure if I "told" anyone what happened to me 2 weeks ago.... it was a cool Saturday morning, I believe it was in the mid 50's. Yeah, my body is getting used to the warmer Florida temperatures and I had a long, approximately 35 mile drive, into Fort Myers. I wanted to avoid Fort Myers traffic and hit the stores early so I could also return avoiding traffic. I started my car from the house, finished what I was doing, grabbed my phone and small purse and left to pick up a girlfriend who was accompanying me. We get all the way into Fort Meyers, park, I go to grab my "things" and I realize I don't have my "keys". Thank goodness for 2 things 1) my friend's husband was home 2) I don't lock up my house. My friend's husband retrieved the keys and delivered them.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 07:35 other posts 
By the way, what was the law that was reversed and then reinstated?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 10:05 other posts 
Those keys making fighting car fires very dangerous as well. If the key is close enough while the car is burning it can start and cause all kinds of issues ,like moving because of electronic controls being shorted as wires burn

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,23 08:30 other posts 
KERFUFFLE, a silly sounding word. Never in my life have I ever used it in writing or conversation.
By biggg [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 17:16 other posts 
how about footle?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 17:33 other posts 
Hmmmm......a footie or a foot job?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 18:20 other posts 
Oh yeah I use KERFUFFLE all the time especially on this site every time there’s a dispute
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

No actually I never heard of it before but I looked it up and it’s really a word
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 18:26 other posts 
You use KERFUFFLE all the time? Really? I'm putting you on the spot, I want you to use kerfuffle in a sentence and no help from Marcy!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 18:33 other posts 
Kerfuffle is a legit word and Judge Judy is the only person who seems to use it. Just my opinion, it's a funny sounding word and if there ever was a time that someone used it while I was within earshot, I believe I would start giggling!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 00:08 other posts 
Did you feel 'flummoxed' ? When you saw the word kerfuffle?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,23 02:01 other posts 
There's no denying that I was FLUMMOXED when I heard Judge Judy use KERFUFFLE in the course of her conversation! Although, in the context of the way kerfuffle was used, I had an idea of the meaning, I was must admit I was flummoxed as well as CRESTFALLEN that these uniquely interesting words were not in my vocabulary!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,23 08:49 other posts 
Speaking of "bad girls".... what is wrong women when they find out OR actually find their men with other women? Often, the scorned woman gets angry with OR seeks some sort of retribution with her man's side piece. WHY? That woman may not even know about you and/or your relationship. I'm not suggesting that women should go "Lorena Bobbitt" on their man but isn't your issue with your straying man?
By #610414 20,Feb,23 14:38
Jealousy, vengefulness, wrong assumption (homewrecker)
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 09:37 other posts 
to me both partys are guilty, The woman that the man is hanging with on the side should do her research. If she finds out she is digging in another womans cookie jar ,she needs to get her hand out of it before it gets shot.
I don't blame a woman at all for taking out her anger on both. or a man doing the same for a cheating woman, the man is guilty to.
Trust, if you can't remain trustworthy to your spouse or close other, then you aint much of a person
By #610414 21,Feb,23 11:02
Exactly when is a woman supposed to do this research? After the first Mojito or when they reach the hotel room? And how? Should the woman ask straight out, "Are you married or involved with another woman?" Should she have him sign a paper stating the fact he's unattached before bedding him? Phart, I agree with this:
"Trust, if you can't remain trustworthy to your spouse or close other, then you aint much of a person"
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 12:38 other posts 
Who in their right mind trys to bed down with someone without knowing if they are married or obligated to someone else? it takes a person with a evil conniving heart to do that.
Plenty of single people wanting to bed down with someone without taking part in the destruction of a family.
And that is both man and woman.
Yes, to me a person should ask directly about the other persons marital status. If this is a buzz killer for the other person then so be it, better a buzz killed than participating in the destruction of a family which is in jeopardy anyway if 1 of the parties is out looking for more.
If i were in a place that people pick up each other and a woman ask me if I was married before she tryed alot of moves, I would be impressed with her right off the bat for asking.
By #610414 21,Feb,23 12:53
Where have you been? Having sex after a pickup is as normal as apple pie. And, no, it's not the usual thing to ask if the other person is in a relationship.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 21:10 other posts 
Well, may be unusual to ask but it is the respectful thing to do.
By #610414 21,Feb,23 22:20
👿

By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 13:15 other posts 

Backward classes welfare department.
How would you feel if you had to go to a website that reminded you of your being a member of a "backward" class??
And blacks think they have it bad in the US.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 14:32 other posts 
How proud one must be to be a graduate of the BACKWARD CLASS OF 2023!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 21:08 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 21:21 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 18:27 other posts 
What do y'all make of Madonna's face, post swelling?

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,23 10:42 other posts 
This is The New York Post's title of their article; "Canadian teacher with size Z breasts Kayla Lemieux spectacularly claims they’re real".

By phart [Ignore] 20,Feb,23 10:59 other posts 
Pardon the pun but those look udderly ridiculous.
And not even a real woman but claiming the fake boobs are real. Real fake boobs. DUH.
Plain sickening looking
By #610414 20,Feb,23 14:33
👍
By biggg [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 17:15 other posts 
Doesn´t make it for me, they are too big and silly and just unnatural. Why does anyone do this?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 17:32 other posts 
I have no clue why anyone might do this if in fact they are real. Just my opinion, I would think that breasts that large would have a detrimental effect on her health and ability to seek employment. Can you imagine a high school teacher with jugs like that? With the various discrimination people face, is it even possible that someone would hire her based on her physical appearance. And hire her as a HS teacher?

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 08:48 other posts 
phart and dgraff , I kindly request that you reach out two to your good friend of many, many names and identities and convey my message. If it's even possible, dumb it down to her and explain that it's really not necessary for her to repost anything I "say" in her thread unless it is her intention to "stir the pot".
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 09:08 other posts 
I’ve told her plenty of times and she is more like a democrat sparring partner to me
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 13:16 other posts 
There you go, dgraff, read your friend's response below. It seems to me that she's more interested in using "friends" to build credibility and the appearance of success.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 09:33 other posts 
Uh,what has she done this time?
She has been told numerous times that copy paste is not needed, but it happens any way.
An acquaintance. . I try to get along enough with everyone though
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 13:29 other posts 
I will say the same thing to you as I said to dgraff, your friend is using you as well as others. For FS, in her attempt to climb to the top, she slid in on the coattail calling her thread NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III because she is not unique and lacks creativity.
By #610414 21,Feb,23 11:24
I'm assuming you are talking about me and you are referring to my post to Leo. There's more to it than stirring the pot. Maybe it hasn't dawned on you yet, I'm loyal to my friends. Yes, it's stirring the pot but you had it coming. It's an unintended consequence from my clumsy way to inform my friend that someone (in this case you) was dumping on him. You don't have to involve Phart or Dgraff in this. Just highlight my site name CAT and tell it to my face. I used my thread for two reasons. The first one is out of respect for you. The second one is the audit function is in my hands. No one needs to dumb it down for me. Believe me when I say I'm well aware of what the implications for my actions are. Just chalk it up to my nature, my old friends, and whatever reasons you come up with.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 11:33 other posts 
Bravo! Bravo! It's nice to see that you are "loyal to your friends". As for "respect", you have no respect for yourself so I call bullshit to you about you claiming "respect" to anyone else. Shame on me for thinking that you could mellow because you've only proven to me that a leopard is unable to change their spots.
By #610414 21,Feb,23 12:32
You know? I've defended you,too. I don't make distinctions. Like I told Dgraff,
I don't expect anything from my friends except friendship. That's what I expect from you, too. As far as my respect for myself, I "respectfully" ask, "What do you know about me?" All you've ever done, since I've joined the site, is put me down. Not that I need your approval. I bring to your thread a good amount of variety. You seldom if ever visit my thread. You are the author of the two most successful threads in the forums. It took you a very, very, very long time to get there. Guess who's number three. So, again, I ask "respectfully", what do you know about me?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 13:10 other posts 
You would be mistaken if you think OR attempt to spread that bullshit that I have "put you down" since you've joined the site. That's laughable since you have come and gone so many times and returned under so many names.

I think it's important for members, as well as you, since you seem to be "forgetful", to understand how our paths crossed. They crossed when you were referred for deletion for posting internet pictures and trying to pass them off as being you. Yep, that's how I became acquainted with you. The deletion process seemed too quick and unfair to me and I suggested that admin consider adding the "freeze voting" option to allow benevolent, compassionate, sympathetic type voting members the opportunity to reach out to members like you, to request that they remove the questionable picture or pictures to possibly stop their deletion. Yep, silly me, I reached out to you advising you of the situation you put yourself in and requested that you remove the picture or pictures. You had been a member for probably close to 2 years and you decided to remove the pictures but it didn't end there. No, you decided to remove all your pictures and replace it with one of your homemade signs blaming me and big9inch21 for the travesty of injustice you seemed to have suffered. You don't "own" or apologize for anything that you do wrong so don't you dare point blame toward me for your lies or personality deficiency.
By #610414 21,Feb,23 17:22
CAT
It's true. When I first joined SYC, I did post a few internet pics that were photoshopped. I had not been a member for "close to 2 yrs." At least, I don't think so as that happened when I went by "twowarmtts" and that account I personally closed about 2 yrs after I first joined. At the time, I was not active in the forums and I didn't know you from Adam. I didn't know I was up for deletion since I didn't have enough membership time to be allowed to know what was happening. This is one of the things I don't like about the site. Members should be able to see if they are brought up on charges. Anyway, I found out from a male member, an acquaintance. He told me that YOU AND A FEW OTHERS were trying to get rid of me. Let me say, right now, that over 90% of the pics were mine. I didn't want to be deleted and so I deleted my gallery and posted one pic blaming you and someone else for trying to have me deleted. I was angry as I thought the male members were enjoying my pics..... mostly of me, and they would get angry at you. Later, YOU told me about your noble gesture. Hurray. Sometimes I wish I had been deleted. It seems people get deleted and are back the next day. Since then I've had other accounts, two were twowarmtts2 and 3. I've never been kicked out of the site. You can check with Admin. I left because of the treatment your buddies gave me and/or got bored. I don't have anything to apologize for. What I do here is no different than what other members do, but, technically, the crap you've brought up happened to a long ago member who's account is closed. I've been a member, this month, for three years and I've been a really good member. I follow the rules, support the site, and generally try to be friendly and helpful to other members.
You have put me down. I learned early that I can read all posts except private msgs. You have put me down many times. I can't complain too much. I've gaven it right back at you. You can try to fool the other members, but, you know I know. So I suggest you cut the crap. You know well, and I posted this many times, I enjoy participating in your thread, not because I like you, but, in spite of you. If I tweaked your nose, I'm sorry. Please retire your, "I have done so much for this member and look how she treats me." Line. It's passe. And BTW, if anyone has a personality deficiency, it's you.

Also posted in my thread.👿👿

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 14:30 other posts 
And this is why I steer clear of carnival rides! Oh, HELL NO!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 11:19 other posts 
It seems to me that females/women are attracted to "bad boys", I know that I am, but here is a question for you fellas; Are you attracted to "bad girls"?
By admin [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 17:31 other posts 
I'm too lazy to search at the moment, but I'm quite sure I have read some studies that indicated significant bias of both genders being attracted towards individuals with "dark tirad" features. Dark triad being narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 17:40 other posts 
Thank you for your response however I was not familiar with or heard of the term "dark triad". Thank you, Google!

No one else has responded, would it be too personal for me to ask whether YOU have an attraction toward "bad girls"?

A hundred years ago, I was less than 20 years old and still living at home, I was attracted to and dated a guy that did not fit the "nice boy" image. In fact he was scrappy and lost one of his front teeth in a fight. Yeah, me a young woman attracted to a fella that had one tooth missing, swollen knuckles. He was so different from anyone I had ever been with it was EXCITING (and my parents were excited, too, but not for the same reasons)!
By Lovespie [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 17:45 other posts 
If a bad girl is a woman who likes sex more than me.. then yes I love bad girls
By admin [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 22:38 other posts 
Always. Long before I was aware of "dark triad" meaning or even existance. I called them "girls with dark energy" when I was young. Never ends well, but I kept flying to them like a moth to a candle.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 23:13 other posts 
Like a moth to a candle, eh!?

Yes, there's something exciting, attractive and intoxicating about being drawn to and with someone that is completely different than "you". Thank you for responding!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 18:33 other posts 
I guess that is why my luck is never good. I am not a bad boy.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 18:44 other posts 
What about the proverbial, opposites attract? Rather than looking for someone with identical interests, look for someone that is a bit different, someone who can "spice it up" and add something new and exciting to your life?
By #275407 18,Feb,23 19:23
I don't like the bad girl thing. I'm attracted to a girl that likes to do what I like to do... Outdoors type that likes to camp, hike, fish, go on a lot of vacations and gives me the attention that I like.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,23 09:02 other posts 
Ditto!
I must admit,I do my fishing at Caption D's but I do like to hook up the camper and hit the road.
I would prefer a intelligent woman that I can learn from, and would be a positive influence on me. Bad girls, well, I am not a person that likes drama and trouble.
By #610414 20,Feb,23 14:58
"bad boys" and "bad girls" have different connotations. "bad boys" are rebellious. They can be dangerous in a relationship, usually the "Bim-Bam, thank you Madam type. They can be attractive in a forceful way or in a good looking way. "bad girls" are thought as promiscuous and wantonly. In my opinion, the equal to a "bad boy" is a "tough girl". Not only is she promiscuous, but, she's a street girl with the experience to be the equal to any man, and, those qualities (the looks) that turn men into babbling fools. 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 20,Feb,23 22:50 other posts 
I think this would be a nice lady to meet and hang around with. Seems smart and industrious.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 06:47 other posts 
I agree a tattooed woman that’s street wise usually from living a hard life a strong and in charge kinda woman that looks good in leather while she’s on the back of my bike that’s why I love Marcy

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   ...#769

Show It Off