on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #148

Pages:  #1... #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 10:39 other posts 
Hi admin ! Are you able to confirm that the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature is just that, a well liked, top member's best image?

I'm not suggesting that distiller and cockasaurusrex are not stunning examples of the male anatomy however, I have to wonder whether they truly garner that much attention by the membership or whether they might have 1, 2, 3 admirers that make certain that these members maintain top position on a daily basis.

It might be nice to see other hopefuls hit the top and be able to stay there a day or two without having to spend hundreds if not thousands of points to jockey their picture to the top.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 11:24 other posts 
I will have to tell you distiller is a longtime member and very well liked and I must confess I have been dumping all my points every day on his image but in all fairness I do randomly pick a lot of my friends and vote for them I’m a voting junkie and I suspect he has a few more backing him
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

All it takes to get in my good voting graces is to give me the time of day ounce in a while
One act of random kindness deserves another
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 13:07 other posts 
Hey, dgraff, thanks for "admitting" something that I assumed to be "true". It's trult okay for you to have your favorite(s) and for your reason(s). Heck, you're using your points the way you find enjoyable. Cool! You know yourself that some folks sit on their points because they don't grasp the concept of spending some in order to earn some.

The BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP is really not a game although I must admit, sometimes I would enjoy seeing a new "winner".
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 16:19 other posts 
Just when you think you've heard it all, PA-MORON, the site mongoloid, continues to razzle and dazzle you with his STOOPIDITY and prevarications! (Please help him out with the "big" word, it would sadden me if he isn't able to understandthat I called him out for not telling the truth)

The dumbass suggests that me, a "fat cow", believes that the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP is a "game". Uh, too bad the ignorant little man has vision and reading comprehension issues because I never said that.
By #610414 07,Feb,23 11:54
BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP is a farse. If you don't have the support of a few admirers that can vote every 4 hrs. and spend extra points, it's very hard to reach the top, let alone stay there for a few days. The math is not there. Say you enter the contest, male or female. You start at 10 points. To reach the 100 mark you need 90 extra points. Each vote brings in 5 points. That means you need 18 votes to reach the 100 mark. Now, say you have 5 admirers who vote for you twice/day. How do you get the other 8 votes? And, don't forget, when some other contestant gets a vote, your total goes down. If your admirers want to vote more times it costs them 20 points per vote for a total of, at least, 160+ points OR YOU PAY IT YOURSELF. Why do it? I'm a show-off, but, being on top also brings new members to visit your page and chat, offer friendship, and vote on pics. This is why, every so often, I'll buy points and enter the contest. Right now, I'm buying points to keep WOODY58 on top. PA-FREDDY has promised to vote him down by supporting the member below until he passes WOODY58.
If you notice, on either side, the top 3-5 are always on top. Just by the way the vote count happens you can tell someone (usually the member) is multi-voting. This is good for the site. However, if you think this is really about the BEST being on top, Bella, I have to tell you that the BEST don't have a chance unless they spend $$$ on points. The only way to assure different members reach the top would be to limit those that reach 100 (Admin). Perhaps, if everytime a member reaches 100 he has to start over again at the 10 mark. To make it up to them bring the cost of extra votes from 20 to 10 or similar.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 12:59 other posts 
Gee, didn't I say all that already?
By #610414 07,Feb,23 13:18
Not all of it, but, you have a way with "woids" and I like to put my $'s worth in it, too. Besides, if you noticed, I gave Admin a suggestion. Maybe I should have copy/pasted your post and commented on it in my thread? I could be wrong, and if I'm wrong, I apologize in advance, but, it seems to me that it's very coincidental that you brought this up now that I'm keeping Charlie on top of the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 13:39 other posts 
admin has been around longer than you and I and I would bet he has some thoughts and fixes up his sleeve.

Regarding your last assertion, "it seems to me that it's very coincidental that you brought this up now that I'm keeping Charlie on top of the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP.", at the time of my post, Charlie was NOT "MEMBER TOP". I recognize that YOU believe it's "all about you all of the time", but I assure you, this was not about YOU and had nothing to do with YOU, it was merely my observation.
By #610414 07,Feb,23 19:28
Well, it really is about me all the time.🤣
There's are at least two other members that post pics on BEST IMAGE/TOP MEMBER, JAMIE AND 2NICE that are friends of yours and comment privately. You don't need to have Charlie on top to get PMs telling you how Charlie seems to reach the top in minutes. It doesn't matter. If I'm wrong my apology stands.
As far as the fix, Charlie doesn't care. I think he's here more for me than to participate. In my case, I do it for the exposure, so, yes, it's about me when I post a pic.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 19:38 other posts 
Oh, wow! Believe it or not, I'm way more intuitive than you could imagine and you are way over thinking things.

I have a legitimate concern, I posted a legitimate question and I didn't need any backup. I'm still hopeful that admin will respond when he gives my question some consideration.
By admin [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 21:20 other posts 
I don't really see a question. Out of 1000 recent votes 149 were for -20 points and 851 for +3 points. 85% of votes are not made by spending points. Indeed thare are several leaches there who only participate to gain free points but they do click what they like.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 23:30 other posts 
Your stats speak for themselves, the membership's choice is distiller and cockasaurusrex! Thank you for your response!
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 19:38 other posts 
Hahaha I haven’t seen old Woodrow on top in some time i keep an eye on the ones I vote for how many points they have one thing i can’t stand is to see them have an abundance of points when I’m spending all mine to keep them on top
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 20:34 other posts 
Are distiller and cockasaurusrex aware that YOU are dumping your points on them to assure their top spot? Just an f.y.i., Robben is quite a thoughtful and nice guy. 👍 Perhaps it's the younger "hard body" guys that grab your attention?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 20:56 other posts 
No I never tell them and it’s only distiller I’m voting for he at least stops by to say hi once in a while
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 21:04 other posts 
I tried talking to robin he don’t give me the time of day
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 21:18 other posts 
distiller's bio states he's "bi" and interested in me (that works to your advantage). cockasaurusrex states he is "bi" and interested in both men and women (to your advantage) and Robben does state he's straight and interested in women.....

Just a question, when you say you've tried to talk with Robben, like how? Maybe if you want to start conversations, you should begin with compliments and hope it can develop from there.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Feb,23 05:06 other posts 
I’ve talked with him about the ball game via private message and from there right back to not the time of day it’s not his fault he don’t have anything i want and I don’t have anything he wants sure he’s nice and talkative to you you’re a woman
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,23 05:16 other posts 
Thank you, dgraff. My friend, that was an honest and very sincere response.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Feb,23 06:15 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,23 22:58 other posts 
Now if this don't beat all,
only registered users can see external links

Let me quote Kid Rock here,
FUCK FAUCI.

By #610414 07,Feb,23 20:04
I have a bad habit of being "in your face" when I post. It has come to my attention (how is not important) that I have misunderstood a post by bella!. I want to apologize, in public, to same. It's not my intention to be brusk. Bella and I have a tenuous relationship, but, I do thank her for allowing me to be part of her thread. Bella, 🌹🌹🌹🌹

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,23 12:36 other posts 
Ya gotta have to wonder, who in the heck writes this lame brain's speeches and furthermore I wonder if she reads them and "practices" before going live?

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,23 23:52 other posts 
I just watched this documentary on YouTube called "The Consequences of Marrying Your First Cousin (Family Inbreeding). Within the first minute, it is asserted that more than half of British Pakastani marry their first cousins. The Pakistani's procreate and the children are born with major genetic disorders. The entire thing, marriage and children, is so eff'd up!

By #610414 04,Feb,23 08:20
Is that Pakistani living in England?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,23 16:52 other posts 
That is just sickening. That is deliberately creating health issues and burdens on society as a whole. How the hell is that is even legal?
By #610414 04,Feb,23 18:51
In Britain it's actually perfectly legal for first cousins to marry. Prince Philip and The Queen were third cousins. You can tell by the current King.🤣💥
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,23 20:19 other posts 
yea he is a first class asshole.

By #610414 04,Feb,23 19:11
The Secret To Reading an Inconvenient Bible

only registered users can see external links 🤣

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,23 20:36 other posts 
Has anyone had the opportunity to read the current blog posted by PA-Moron? It's filled with his usual, stoopid "allegations"!

Because the blog is entirely ignorant, I have copied what I think is the most outlandish.

COUNT I Racist Behaviour

1. The defendant, bella1 has shown racist behavior against the following member; undercoverangel

2. This Court will not tolerate any racism against any other member on this site.

3. Defendant bella! continues to attack the above member because she is Asian.

Let's break it down to an elementary level so that perhaps PA-MORON will be able to grasp the series of "events".

On or around November 19, I did use a term that I was unaware was considered racist. And on November 20, I posted an open apology to the membership for my insensitivity and lack of good judgment.

As far as continuing to attack AndreaAsian because she is Asian, that is total bullshit. If I decide to say/post something about that lying piece of shit, it's not because she's Asian it's because she is a lying piece of shit and a major cunt. Let me establish this, I notice that the Aussie's call their best mates "cunt" but I'm referring to this bitch as a major cunt in a derogatory way.

COUNT II Attacking minorities groups

1. Defendant hates Asian people. This is not allowed on this land .

2. Defendant has attacked the following minority groups; Blacks, Latinos, and gay people calling them nasty names.

Again, let me break this down to a rudimentary (yeah, big word PA-MORON, you might need to look it up) level.

Surely you jest, you major imbecile! I do not dislike people based on their ethnicity, color, religion, political views, etc, like a court of law, everyone is without "guilt" until they prove they are not deserving of my attention and/or respect. As for "attacking" Blacks, Latinos and gays, that is total BULLSHIT. You seem to have me confused with you, PA-MORON, and your shortcomings. The majority of your blogs have something to do with "the rat of the day" and the content of your repetitive blogs deal with the fact that the member blacklisted your ignorant ass, their sexuality, race, etc.

As for the use of foul language, yeah, you're such an ignorant moron, I beginning to believe that that is the only language that you understand. So if there's anything that is unclear to you, YOU CAN FUCK OFF, you and all your buddies that are behind you. Capeesh, you dumb fuck?
By #610414 04,Feb,23 08:43
I have this Pa-Jerk blacklisted so I don't see his crap, but, I,too am a target and I feel about him as you do. 👿
By Jamie [Ignore] 04,Feb,23 14:13 other posts 
May be he wishes he was
a real Judge.. 🤣
By #610414 04,Feb,23 18:56
I don't know what he wishes, but, I do know what I wish. I wish that botched abortion would disappear from the site. 👿

By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,23 16:47 other posts 

Down right silly. Our history gets distorted ,erased, changed, forgotten.
If hearing a gun or seeing a simulated activity bothers you ,go the hell somewhere else, let others live,
By #610414 04,Feb,23 18:54
I think it's silly too

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,23 23:33 other posts 
A Chinese SPY BALLOON has violated United States air space and International Law! What agency and what technology is being used to ensure our safety?

By #610414 04,Feb,23 08:21
This is a job for the Goodyear Blimp.🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,23 10:16 other posts 
Just how long would Obama or Trump left that thing floating before they did something about it?
NO president I can think of in history would have allowed this kind of intrusion into our airspace without action.
What the hell is biden thinking?
Unless this is part of what he is having to allow for his 10%?
By #610414 04,Feb,23 11:25
He was advised by the Pentagon not to shoot it down for fear of falling debris.
By #275407 04,Feb,23 12:30
China doesn't need a ballon to spy on us, they have satellites. There's other reasons why China is doing this, is it to provoke an attack, is it so we shoot it down and some kind of biological falls on us, is it so they can start a war with s. Korea saying we started it. Just leave the balloon alone, China has many ways to spy on us better then a balloon. It's not worth escalating a problem so they can say we started it.
By #610414 04,Feb,23 12:42
Agreed
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,23 13:08 other posts 
just how much debris can be attached ?
By #610414 04,Feb,23 13:20
By #275407 04,Feb,23 14:04
Let it float by, can't do any harm. It does more harm to shoot it down.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,23 16:48 other posts 
It flew over us this morning from what I read,I hope it got a good shot of me pissing out behind the shed!
By #275407 04,Feb,23 17:06
Well, we will all see what's going to happen now, Biden just gave the order to shoot down the balloon which they did. They have video of it. Now we wait and see what will happen.
By Jamie [Ignore] 04,Feb,23 18:07 other posts 
China claims it was a weather balloon only registered users can see external links

Eyes were locked on the Carolina skies Saturday as the suspected Chinese spy balloon that traversed the U.S. over the past week drifted over the Atlantic Ocean...
By #610414 04,Feb,23 18:46
It's reported down. Now they are fishing for debris over the ocean

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,23 07:11 other posts 
Another thing that's unfortunate, the piece I posted about PA-MORON continues to be "pushed" down. Thank you to all my "friends" that allow this insignificant, confused little worm to feel that he is entertaining and/or relevant!
By #610414 04,Feb,23 08:44
Pushup😈

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,23 21:14 other posts 
After 2 or 3 private messages which were initiated by the other member, I responded with this;

Yeah, a kangaroo court, but to refer to me as a racist and that I've slammed Blacks, Latinos and gays is a lie and he's crossed the line. And to let you know, I saw where you defended ***'s authenticity, that's she's the real deal and how I've never proven who I am by going online. You and MORON can fuck off.

I'm an 11 year plus member and I don't need to prove shit to anyone, especially "you" and/or your ignorant lapdog. I'm glad that my message was clear and concise because I believe "you" finally understood that I said what I meant. BOOM!
By #610414 04,Feb,23 08:38
💥⚡️☄️🌪🌩 Wow. Who pulled your panties into a knot?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   ...#769

Show It Off