Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Jamie [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 18:55 other posts 
I just saw a man with big tits on the main page' could they be true.
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 19:00 other posts 
I saw that. Check out his profile. Not a pretty sight.
By Jamie [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 20:06 other posts 
Lol a green bra
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,24 00:30 other posts 
What's the member's name?

By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Oct,24 19:33 other posts 
FEMA rumour busting.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,24 22:30 other posts 
PLEASE take the time to investigate for yourself.i live in NC and some of my neighbors are in Asheville right now.it is a horriable mess and fema is only making it worse.
Here is 1 thing that folks tried to claim was bs, but all the folks involved are speaking here.
Kinda hard to push this under the rug,

This is just 1 case.

Search and rescue volunteers are not even allowed to use small drones to look for survivors. it is a pure hell with a few people acting as Gods with a little authority.
please, do some internet searches, don't believe what the government is telling you.Listen to real people putting their own lives at risk.
Google the town of Bat Cave NC totally destroyed, totally ignored by fema.Somewhat kinda hits home for me as some of my ancestors are buried in the nearby county.
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 01:25 other posts 
"The FAA is not restricting access for recovery operations. The FAA is coordinating closely with state and local officials to make sure everyone is operating safely in a very crowded and congested airspace."
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 07:43 other posts 
that only happened after several days passed. same with Elons Star link system,it took phone calls between him and bootleg to work it out. Really, when the richest man in the US is trying to help people in dire need, either work with him or get the fuck out the way. The government don't like him because he is non union and has made nasa look like idiots but still, in a disaster, put the differences aside and help the people.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,24 23:00 other posts 
here is how Southern people take care of their own. From what I have read from other sources, Tennessee is not helping people much at all.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,24 23:16 other posts 
here ye go, save you some googling
Tennessee emergency management is not going in areas with road closed signs up, makes you wonder just how much they care about people.
Hell if you had to, WALK around the sign and walk and search for surviors or walk with handtrucks with supplies,dont' leave people stranded with NOTHING and expect them to bow to you when you do finally show up 3 weeks later.

"He continued that today, nearly a week-and-a-half after the hurricane hit, there's "still no FEMA, still no military, still no nothing, we're begging—this is day eight, nine now."We're tired," he added. "But if we go home, mama and papa won't get their medicine, and they die. So that's why were still forging on."

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 14:13 other posts 
Just dismantle FEMA and let them fend for themselves?
This was one of the biggest hurricanes in recent history and definitely one of the biggest to hit North Carolina so if you wanna go around hunting for negative stories you can just have it. Your cup is half empty. The governors and mayors are on the news saying positive things about the reaction of FEMA.
Of course there are going to be problems in a hurricane of this size so don't be surprised. Spend a half an hour looking for positive stories on the North Carolina government website or websites of the cities and towns and see what you can find.
Of course Fox, Trump and the like are running negative stories because it's so close to the election and when people make this about an election there's going to be a lot of bullshit being spread around out there. Choose your sources carefully if you want factual information.
This is not about the election or politics, it's about the people. Try to remember that.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Maybe Donald Trump will go down to throw rolls of paper towel to the people whose homes have been destroyed. Remember that in Puerto Rico? Of course you do.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 18:00 other posts 
Yea, I remember, last friday the shelves at my local walmart were empty because folks were buying it all and sending it to the mountains for people to try to clean with and wipe their butts in the woods.

What did biden toss to people when he visited? What has kamala done besides pet a few people on the shoulder?
Trump used gofund me to raise over 2 million and now look at this, 7 million!

This is by a former President that has NO obligation whatso ever to do anything.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 10:23 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 00:09 other posts 

By #719542 05,Oct,24 05:51
AngelofDeath I could share with you PM what you have shared with me but because your a weak cunt & blacklisted me after your request of leaving you alone, which I did, or should I just start pumping the the shit out publicly, its your choice, delete, disappear or I will destroy you 🤷‍♂️
By #610414 [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 12:30 other posts 
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT….🤣🤣😈
By Mongo [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 12:51 other posts 
Weeeee seeee everythingggg. Chaaaarles is a predatooooooor. In the fires of hell you shalll burn and parish in a weakkkkkk saaaaaaagy body!!!!
By #610414 [Ignore] 06,Oct,24 12:53 other posts 
Why? What does WOODY58 have to do with me? You are the bitch or bastard that wants to hound me. The damage is done. Go find a big dildo and have fun and leave the rest of us alone

By #719542 05,Oct,24 05:36
I'm back slut guts AngelofDeath how's ya & ya BF Sir-Skittles going has he stuck his cock in you lately or he is to busy slipping his dick in other has bean's from the 80's 🤣🤣🤣
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 07:47 other posts 
Oh my- is someone jealous? Are you on the piss again? Have to drink to shag that pig with two legs you calla wife?

Her potbelly and saggy tits. Disgusting. When is the last time that bitch saw a dentist? Fucking hell!

What happened to those dolls? Did someone r@pe them? Did you have to burn them in the backyard?

Prob gone from site to drive Uber- your internet shut off because you are trash and can't pay your bills!

mongo Fuck off cunt. You are trailed.
By Mongo [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 11:43 other posts 
Helppppppppppp meeeeeeeee! I’m burning hell fires is burning us now.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 11:44 other posts 
ring 000 for fire service!!!
By Mongo [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 12:54 other posts 
Hissss peeeeeniss is smalll feeeelt nooooothing weeee did. We areeeee plasticcc and inanimateeeeee. Hoooow paaaaathetic evennn a lifeeeeeeelesssss object won’ttttttt fuckkkkkkk youuu Mongooooooo!

By #719542 05,Oct,24 05:57
AngelofDeath I am scared of no one here including your bum boi Sir-Skittles or any other so if you want to try it on this you last warning, delete.

Sorry bella! for spamming you thread my friend
By Mongo [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 11:43 other posts 
Daddddddddyyyyyyy why?

By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 08:24 other posts 
Holy fuck, Mongo the drongos parents must have beat the living shit out of his stupid ass daily. Serious mental problems, go buy a puppy or something.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 08:47 other posts 
Yes- they used to beat him like a rented mule... when he complained to police service, they gave the cunt a summons for impersonating a piñata!

And a puppy? Get to fuck! The state prohibits him from owing a pet after his "experiments" with the last dog...

By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 08:53 other posts 
Yeah he tied the pork chop around his extremely small cock to get the d0g to lick it. Wearing his dilligaf shirt repeating the phrase over and over like a tard that learned to write it’s name in its own shit, smearing it on his face and back up his asshole while blasting stupid Dennis Leary songs.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 08:54 other posts 
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 05,Oct,24 09:06 other posts 
It is told that JohnS cried for weeks after Mongo stole his wieners.

By #719542 05,Oct,24 05:47
AngelofDeath pitiful useless cunt, should I start sharing what you shared with me in my previous profile, I have all your audio recordings on record & dictation on those recordings, I'm itching to share or more simply delete, don't forget to say good buy to your BF Sir-Skittles before you disappear 🤷‍♂️

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 13:31 other posts 
I finally decided to buy a new car, 🚗 I have two choices to choose from, my first choice is a 2025 Pontiac gto, and my second choice is a 2025 trans-am. I really like the grey 2025 gto with 880 horsepower but I might decide on the 400 hp. I still have my 2002 trans-am and like the new one also, I’ll just have to wait and see on the prices when they come out, I think I’ll go to the dealer this week and get my name on the list.
--------------------------------------- added after 92 seconds

Oh by the way, GM is bringing back Pontiac, they already have the cars on production
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 15:48 other posts 

The Gto pictured is my preferred style.

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 21:47 other posts 
I guess it will be a wait and see to see if its really coming back.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 22:10 other posts 
I loved the trans am I had as a teen, then got an Iroc.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 23:39 other posts 
I had two iroc-zs
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,24 00:41 other posts 
I love "muscle" cars!

By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 22:01 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,24 05:10 other posts 

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 13:24 other posts 
So I got a notice that I was blacklisted by member moonfro
I THINK that he was the one who put somebody up on the abuse panel because they sent him inappropriate private messages. My response was something along the lines of "So blacklist them". He sent me a message saying "No one asked you prick". But I was asked by the fact that he posted an abuse report.
Anyway, my heart is broken and I've been crying all morning but I suppose I will get over it.... eventually.

End sarcasm.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 19:29 other posts 
admin , this is the very reason why reporting members need not know who the member is that provides rationale which supports their vote.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 21:36 other posts 
I'm ok now. The tears have dried up.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 01:46 other posts 
It's not the point.

You gave moonfro "sage advice" and to be blacklisted because of it was not a cool move on moonfro's part.
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 04:54 other posts 
yeah you did get black listed because you were being a prick, here an example of solid advice below vs your shit advice. @cloudbreak replied and said “ Hi, just so you understand, reporting a member requires hard proof as in links or the pics themselves pasted.” where as you said “Yeah so? Blacklist them,” like a condescending prick lol. Also it was regarding photoshopped pictures, not inappropriate messages so goes to show how little you’re paying attention to said reports you’re handling. While I agree with you bella, reporters shouldn’t be able to see who handles said report but moderators shouldn’t be assholes for no reason. back to the block list you go
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 06:46 other posts 
I am also a moderator but do not recall seeing or voting on your referral. Question; was the member that you referred ultimately deleted? My guess is "no".

Although your profile was created less than 2 weeks ago, is it possible that you were a member previously? I'm guessing "yes" on that. Just an f.y.i., Photoshop'd pictures are not necessarily grounds for deletion. Are you aware of that?

Just for the record, I'm still a proponent of admin reinstituting "confidentiality" to the voting process. It's not necessary for the referring member to know the names of the voting member(s) that included a supporting "comment" with their vote.
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:17 other posts 
No I have not had another account, and no, that members account was not deleted. It was a report for stolen images / other members images as it was very obvious that these pictures did not belong to the person reported. Not so much that it was specifically photoshopped lol. But due to lack of proof, nothing can be done which is fine. And again I agree but if that is the case then there should not be passive aggressiveness to those attempting to better the site and using the report feature
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:23 other posts 
As a moderator, wouldn’t it be wise to perhaps pass the same message that you or cloudbreak gave me? Rather than being passive aggressive toward someone attempting to do the right thing? Cause let’s be real if the message was not condescending and provided actual value, like yours or cloudbreaks, there wouldn’t have been a need to call him a prick
/rant
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:30 other posts 
I do not recall your specific referral, my apology.
By #610414 [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 15:55 other posts 
There's a moderator now for the deletion panel?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 01:58 other posts 
Since moonfro referred to the members who voted as "moderators", I responded in kind.

Voting members are actually moderators, no? We mediate the referral. And on the social media site called Nextdoor, I am one of many that reviews reported content. On Nextdoor, the title given us is a "reviewer". Yep, when a post is flagged for questionable content, the reviewers receive notification, just like here. Based on the community's establishedguidelines, we decide whether the content is acceptable or not.
By #610414 [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 13:56 other posts 
👍
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 12:16 other posts 
Kebmo is an asshole. He thinks he’s more intelligent than anyone here, and is okay with sex offenders and fakes as long as they make numbers on the site.

The whole evaluation panel is flawed and needs an overhaul.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:18 other posts 
The abuse panel is about useless.
Similar to a game of Wacka mole at best.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:34 other posts 
The Evaluation Panel is useless only when some of the useless voters pop in and vote without thinking.
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:44 other posts 
I wonder if I ever see the panel
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:47 other posts 
Only 2 more months, my friend, unless YOU decide otherwise.
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:49 other posts 
Very close but who knows
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:50 other posts 
you look at this as a jury, you look at the evidence presented and go with your conscience. Jurys in courts are not able to go out and do detective work on their own to prove or disprove a case. The abuse panel here is about the same. if your gut says the case is legit, vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 21:27 other posts 
I've noticed the different referrals and how some members vote. Some voters are so lame, when they read a referral, they automatically vote to delete just "because"..... They don't "investigate" any further than the information that is presented by the referring member. It's too bad that admin doesn't have a test to prequalify panel members cuz it's apparent to me that they lack the prerequisite of "common sense".
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:44 other posts 
kebmo tends to be sarcastic but no more sarcastic than others. I'm curious as to why you feel that kebmo is "okay" with sex offenders and fakes?
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:49 other posts 
He pretty much told me that in another post and when I reported someone. I’ll have to dig for his reply but I don’t really care to. He told me on my report something like who cares we need numbers here.
By moonfro [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 04:55 other posts 
sheesh what a piece of crap
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 07:49 other posts 
I still think the abuse panel should consist of the three oldest members as seen at the bottom of their page
A yea
A nay
And a tiebreaker
It would alleviate the bickering amongst the members let’s face it none of us are qualified to do police work
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 07:51 other posts 
I could only imagine the power trip it would give some. The ones there already act like the site belongs to them solely.--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutesYou know Kebby webby stands in front of the mirror lacing up his size sixes telling himself he’s the best little hall monitor in Canada. 🍁

Respect my authority! 😂🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 08:17 other posts 
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:36 other posts 
Kebmo is the Canadian JohnS.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:42 other posts 
Little little Kebmo- shoe size 6... what a weak old cunt!

Why did you your parents give you away?

A degenerate line cook job
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:47 other posts 
All he needs now is a few wiener dogs to piss on his girlie panties and an upgrade from fry cook to projectionist.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 08:41 other posts 
My guess is that was directed to me/at me.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 08:49 other posts 
No. If I have something to say to you I’ll say it. That was for your buddy.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:43 other posts 
yup- he defended Woody being here... fucking loser
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 20:22 other posts 
I received a message from "System" 17 hours ago stating that I have been blocked by him again. He also visited my profile 17 hours ago and then apparently blacklisted me again. What a weirdo. moonfro

If you've got something to say go ahead and say it.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 10:23 other posts 
A six year old boy in Virginia takes a handgun to school and quite deliberately shoots his teacher. Who says the US has a gun problem?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 11:27 other posts 
Has anyone thought to ask why the kid did it?
For a 6 year old to want to do that,must have been something bad.Perhaps sexual abuse or something?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 14:44 other posts 
How the f£&# did he get the gun. What the hell were his parents doing. No teacher deserves to be shot.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 14:52 other posts 
haven't heard or read yet as to where he got it, Bella posted below the gun was stored correctly. So apparently since that is the case, the kid must have found the key or remembered the combination of the lock on the safe or something.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 15:58 other posts 
MY APOLOGIES, my post omitted one very important word and that word is "NOT". The sentence should have read; The problem is that the parent(s) did NOT secure the gun properly.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:43
Probably it was given to him by his parents. They wanted him to learn to use it.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:42
Andtyisisme, guns are more common than Bibles. Most "responsible gun owners" keep theirs unlocked. And, yes, no teacher ( or anyone else) deserves to be shot.
By #275407 07,Jan,23 19:10
What's a bible
By #610414 07,Jan,23 19:36
🤣😈
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:40
Perhaps he read your posts in SYD, Phart and thought he could make up an excuse you came up with. Disgraceful.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 11:34 other posts 
The teacher most likely deserved it the teacher probably Belittled The kid beyond belief that problem happened in my family quite a bit because we are different and much larger than the rest of the kids I had teachers made fun of me calling me giraffe 🦒 and giant it’s humiliating my suggestion would be to cyber school at home you get a better education with less distractions in half the time and people are starting to realize it public schools are not making the grade anymore
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 11:45 other posts 
Yea I was bullied alot in school by fellow students, shunned as slow and stupid by the teachers.
SO yea,I know the frustration all to well of how it feels to grow up as "that kid" at the back of the room.
School bullying has been a issue for decades and if these folks that claim to want to make positive changes really meant it,they would do something about it.
Cyber school, It worked for the plandemic,why not keep on?
MUCH cheaper in the long run as the homeless issue could be partly solved by housing people in the old school buildings,busing would no logner be needed. School lunches,would be the PARENTS problem,not the taxpayers and etc. A win win for everyone.
Less school shootings and at the very least,less kids in 1 place to get harmed.
But no, just delete the gun and the whole world will be perfect and kumbaya will be the world anthem.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 11:54 other posts 
I agree and the woken bunch think they have the answers to everything but they can’t make their ideas work
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:50
Really? This from a bunch of idiots that can't even elect a leader in Congress? You and this "woken" crap. You don't even know what it means. And, even if you did, what about MAGA? When was the last time a Republican idea worked?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 22:19 other posts 
Oh my goodness I do believe i woke one of the woken
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:47
Phart, you poor kid. You must have suffered terribly. Good thing you didn't have access to an AR15.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 14:36 other posts 
All jokes aside, sadly you made a good observation.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 12:43 other posts 
You have got to stop that.

• Children needn't be bullied by children, teachers or parents.
• Teachers needn't be bullied by the children they're attempting to teach.
• Parents need to be more involved in parenting their children because it's NOT THE JOB OF THE TEACHER to babysit your li'l hooligans 8 hours a day while you're getting high.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 12:55 other posts 
I can agree.Parents always chunk the kid in the school or day care and go on with their day as if they don't have kids.
Then something like this happens and everyone is like,"HOw could this happen"?
Well, gee,just as being discussed in another thread I mentioned i would like to see the country go back to the ways of the 50's and this is 1 of the reasons why. School shootings were rare.Parents,namely the mother,were involved in the teaching,raising and caring for the children.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:55
The United States had no mass school shootings that fit our criteria until 1940, when a junior high school principal killed the superintendent, the high school principal, the district business manager, and two teachers, before attempting suicide, because he thought he was going to be fired at the end of the school year.

Guns were less common and people didn't use agun to settle an argument.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 10:55 other posts 
Really what about the Wild West a gun was used to settle just about everything and gun were way more popular back then compared to now and everyone carried a gun back then including the two bit whores the store owner the black smith and so on
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 14:46 other posts 
Are you seriously justifying someone being shot for belittling someone. If this is a common view in the US, that explains a lot.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 14:57 other posts 
It is not the belittling or the "fill in the blank" that gets most people to a point of wanting to do harm.It is the lack of other actions being taken or the lack of any actions taken doing any good for the problem.
You get to a point in your life sometimes where you are fed up and can NOT take it anymore. In the case of a 6 year old wanting KILL or harm with a gun, I would say exposure to video games and the killing on them may have been a negative influence.
People for decades have tried to explain that violent music, violent tv shows and games, have a negative effect on the people. Prompting violent behaviors and habits. But the liberals call it freedom of expression and whine to their lawyers, as our kids continue to play games and watch violent movies and listen to music that encourages violence without accountability.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 04:23 other posts 
The child must be/ have been seriously disturbed in some way to even think of picking up a gun and shooting his teacher and I do have to wonder to what extent so many .shoot ‘em up’ video games can affect a child/person. At 6 he should not be allowed access to such games by retailers or online sites or his parents. But we know that really doesn’t work.
The causes of the immense gun violence in aThe US has been debated and argued over for years and there will never be a agreement on how to deal with it.
You have your views on gun control, which I respect but totally disagree with, and. Ihave mine, which you totally disagree with. So the shootings and often killings just keep going on.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 05:44 other posts 
I can agree with you on the point that children should not have access to violent video games HOWEVER these games must be "alluring" when the child watches their parent(s) relax by playing violent and/or aggressive video games after a long day/work week.

My guess is that a 6 year old child is not able to process what he did. He is not able to process what happens when you shoot someone or something with a real gun, that they are not able to get up, dust themselves off because they have a spare life or two. Regardless of how anyone feels about guns and gun violence in the United States, it circles back to current culture. Is it only that the mindset of Americans is fucked up and that we have access to guns? I kinda think that our society/the world is fucked up and folks living elsewhere need to be "creative" with the way they "accomplish" their dastardly deed.
By #610414 08,Jan,23 08:51
I agree with you, Bella. We show little control on what our kids are exposed to.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 17:40 other posts 
No not at all I’m trying to say our school system has been broken for 40 years we need to screen our teachers way better the schools either need to step it up a couple notches or go bankrupt from lack of funding
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:57
Yes, in the US a gun is used every minute to settle even the most minor disputes. This country has more Road Ra gf e than the rest of the world put together. You have to remember, our " Constitution" says we can.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 14:37 other posts 
Well buildings and cars were burned over someone getting a knee put on their neck,no one thought much of it.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:45
Yeah, Dgraff, all teachers are crap and make their student's life miserable.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 19:26 other posts 
Absolutely I agree we had a gay teacher that used to try and lure blonde hair blue eyed boys to his closet with candy bars do you think that was appropriate behavior for a teacher
By #610414 07,Jan,23 19:38
No. Do you think every teacher is like that or every school has one? Get some perspective,
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 07:18 other posts 
It happens more than we know all I’m saying is screen the teachers better look into their past find out what they’re sexual preferences are if they’re gay switch them to a girls gym teacher or something like that it’s the parents fault because they don’t get involved in school affairs enough just look at the crap they are teaching the poor kids I’m not asking for much just a little policy reform
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 07:58 other posts 
A deeper screening of potential teachers and finding out their sexual preferences? And where does that stop? Should Microsoft, Ford Motor Company, electricians, steel workers, etc, be required to "disclose" their sexuality? Sorry, dgraff, that's a CRAZY idea.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 11:00 other posts 
They ask that question when you go to jail so they know we’re they are placing you it’s a simple yes or no question
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I mean if you are sending your teen age boy to school would you feel comfortable knowing he has a gay teacher I wouldn’t
By #610414 09,Jan,23 10:11
That, Dgraff, is ridiculous. Sexual preference shouldn’t be part of any vetting of a teacher, or anyone else. You are bisexual. You think you should be allowed to drive a wrecker? You have to transport MEN and women. Are they safe? The “crap” they teach is approved and insisted upon by the local school board. Perhaps I don’t understand what you mean. Could you be more specific? I always thought math, science, English, civics, phys.Ed., were harmless enough.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 11:11 other posts 
What about critical race theory and the fact that they no longer say the pledge of allegiance anymore and they teach the children negative numbers my niece showed me and I told her to wait till she is older and try adding negative numbers in her check book and see what happens

I own my wrecker and the shop and all the tools so I don’t see any one trying to stop me the costumer can either ride with me and trust i will behave or walk it’s that simple
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 12:21 other posts 
Here is the article.

The problem is that the parent(s) did secure the gun properly.

--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

My bad, an incomplete thought, a better composed thought and sentence would have been as follows;

The problem is not about US gun problem, the problem is that the parent(s) did NOT secure the gun properly.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 17:44 other posts 
All my guns are under lock and key except for the 45 I’m carrying
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:59
Yeah, because you never know when a six year old will try to kill you.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:38
I say the US has a gun problem. Now read how all these John Wayne wannabes give you excuses why it's ok for a six year old is in position of a gun, why he had a reason to shoot the teacher, and why the teacher is at fault.
By #275407 07,Jan,23 19:13
Whose John Wayne
By #610414 07,Jan,23 22:03
A kid I knew in highschool
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 19:37 other posts 
I’m more of a Clint Eastwood wana be with a hint of Charlie Bronson
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And yet a conversation like this when I’m watching the movie four brothers filmed in the mean streets of Detroit
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 19:53 other posts 
Charles Bronson was a fuckin legend
By #610414 07,Jan,23 22:04
Steve McQueen was better
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 22:35 other posts 
No Death wish I will always remember
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 22:12 other posts 
Doctor Paul kersey
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 22:35 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 11:16 other posts 
No one cares what you think I say we don’t have a gun problem we have a people problem thank god you’re not the president you would have us in a worse mess than your blow buddy Biden
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 14:39 other posts 
Well to a point we have a gun problem.
If we could get the guns away from the crooks the rest of us could keep ours locked up until we wanted to target shoot or something.
IF criminals were deterred or dealt with, we wouldn't feel the need to have a gun on our side so to speak.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 15:07 other posts 
Absolutely

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#768

Show It Off