Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #173

Pages:  #1... #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   ...#183

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 23,Sep,20 16:12
CountryCouple54
Isn't nice that LeBron James has offered to pay possibly millions in fines, fees, and penalties of convicted felons. So they can go vote. These are rapist, murderers, child molesters, bank robbers, drug dealers, etc..... He's such a great guy

You left out a lot of this story. These people paid their dues but the states don't want them to vote. So, they came up with all these fines, fees, and penalties (a lot of money) and decreed they can't vote until the fines are paid. How does disenfranchising mostly black feel?
By #460385 23,Sep,20 16:24
They are convicted felons. They do not deserve the right to vote. Just like they don't have the right to sit on a jury. Just like they don't have the right to legally own a firearm. You can throw them fancy words at me and BLM and all that crap. I don't care. They lost the right to vote when they fucking
shot somebody, raped some little boy, or killed some grandmother for $5 in her purse.--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutesGet the fuck out of here with your stupid shit. And these poor pitty woke athletes. Pretty soon they will all have to get real jobs. Ratings for Basketball and Football are at their lowest in 40 years. Merchandising sales are at the lowest ever. Americans are speaking with action. Owners will not last much longer with struggling sports teams.--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutesAnd by the way don't put words in my mouth. I never mention black or white. you asked how it felt to disenfranchise black only. I said criminals. I don't care what color they are.--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutesBut I goddamn guarantee you LeBron ain't going to pay for some white boys fees so he can go vote. Now does that make him racist, you damn right it is.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,20 17:00 other posts 
You can bet,it would be hard to track where the money is spent so it would be hard to prove it was to only help blacks to.
Felons can't own guns,and they can't vote.The potential to loose those rights is supposed to be a deterrant to those humans considering commiting a crime.
I would assume 2warm that you also don't agree with the sexoffender registration to right? I mean,they spent some money on a lawyer,they spent a little time in jail,so why mark them eh?

Just what in the liberal mind is proper punishment for commiting a crime? Time out? Well,that is sorda what jail is you know?
Stand in the corner? Write," I shall not kill" 4 million times with a quill pen on canvas? I mean really,to read and hear liberals talk and type,you would think the crimminal has more rights than those of us that try to behave.
By #610414 24,Sep,20 16:53
Phart I believe that if you get ten years in prison PLUS LIFETIME BAN ON GUN OWNERSHIP, VOTING, AND UNSEALED RECORDS, THEN IT'S OK. BUT IN FLORIDA (AND OTHER STATES) THE FELON GOT TEN YRS. HE ASSUMED, RIGHTLY, THAT AT THE END OF HIS SENTENCE his rights would be restored. That was not so.
As far as the sex offender registration, it's a waste of money and time. Registration means you have to report in person to the local sheriff's office. This has to be done every 3 months or every 6 months. That's it. The felon can travel (with some restrictions) If you can tell me how this makes the public safer, I wish you tell me.
By #610414 24,Sep,20 09:58
COUNTRYCOUPLE54 I'M GOING TO START WITH THIS:
Get the fuck out of here with your stupid shit.
I'VE NOTICED THAT SOMETIMES THE ENTITY "CC54" IS CORDIAL, WELL MANNERED, AND ABLE TO POST HIS VIEWS WITHOUT INFRINGING ON THE OTHER MEMBERS. THEN THERE ARE THESE BITCHY OCCASIONS. THEY ARE TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER. I WONDER IF MRS CC54 IS THE POSTER. THE ENTRIES ARE VERY, VERY BITCHY.
HAVING SAID THAT, I WILL STAY HERE FOR AS LONG AS I WANT. JUST BECAUSE THE MRS WIGGLES HER ASS AND GETS A PRICE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO THE FORUMS. SO I'M GOING TO SAY THE FOLLOWING: GO PEDDLE YOUR ASS AND STUPID IDEAS WERE SOMEONE WILL READ THEM.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THESE PEOPLE ARE CONVICTED FELONS. YES, YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT THEIR SENTENCE WAS FOR X NUMBER OF YEARS.. AT THE END OF THEIR SENTENCE THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPECT MOST OF THEIR CIVIL RIGHT BACK. I CAN UNDERSTAND KEEPING GUNS AWAY FROM THESE FELONS. BUT WHY WOULD YOU KEEP THEM FROM VOTING? THEY PAID THEIR DEBT TO SOCIETY.
YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA LIKE I DO. THE LAW FIRM, MORGAN AND MORGAN HAS CHAMPIONED THIS. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. THEIR ARGUMENT (AND THEY WON) WAS PUT ON THE BALLOT AND A BIG MAJORITY OF THE VOTERS VOTED TO RETURN MOST CIVIL RIGHTS BACK TO THESE FELONS. IMMAGINE A 30 YR OLD MOTHER GETTING PICKED UP FOR POSSESSION. SHE HAS ENOUGH TO BE TRIED FOR FELONY. SHE GETS 10 YRS BUT IS NOT EVER ABLE TO VOTE AGAIN. DOES IT SOUND FAIR?
MOST FELONS OWE MONEY TO THE STATE. AFTER THE VOTE PASSED FOR FELONS TO GET THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS BACK, THE STATE LEGISLATORS PASSED A LAW THAT THE FELON HAS TO PAY OFF THE DEBT TO ZERO. NOT FAIR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU THINK SPORTS WILL DISAPPEAR? YOU FOOL. THEY ARE POPULAR BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU LIKE TO PLANT YOURSELF IN FRONT OF A TV AND WATCH THE GAME WITH A FEW BEERS. THE GAMES ARE GOING DOWN ON ATTENDANCE BECAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC. BUT, I'LL BET THERE'LL BE A SUPERBOWL.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And by the way don't put words in my mouth.
I never mention black or white.

THIS WAS UNINTENDED. WE BOTH KNOW BLACKS GET PICKED ON MUCH MORE THAN WHITES. I CAN CHANGE THAT TO FELONS OF ALL COLOR OR RELIGION IS THAT BETTER?--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesPLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS. I USE THEM TO SEPARATE MY POST FROM OTHERS--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutesBY THE WAY LEBRON MATCHED THE DONATIONS MADE BY THE LAW FIRM, MORGAN AND MORGAN. IT WAS A CHALLANGE.
By #485312 25,Sep,20 09:14
Hey !! check out the tiles in the picture of their new avatar pic LOL, they put it on the KOTM, Im sure they didn't photoshop it to look skinnier and less sun damaged.. its just the tiles are laid all crooked and they came out of the crate all bent and twisted *lix*
By #610414 25,Sep,20 10:22
By #485312 25,Sep,20 16:36
noticed he tried to make her saggy tits bigger too lol, *lix*
By #610414 25,Sep,20 17:11
We all suffer from unmanageable tits. Mine are killers when I boogie topless.
By #485312 26,Sep,20 01:25
[deleted image][deleted image]
I don't need photo shop to get my confidence, I have pores, cellulite, lumps and bumps and Im happy to show what my real body looks like. I'd rather be a REAL walrus than a pair of fakes like them any day, with their sun spotted skin they try to blur our and their saggy tits that they try make bigger and rounder. maybe he should go and get her some plastic surgery and fake tits if he doesn't like what he sees any more.. obvious someone isn't happy with the way they look in REAL life.. *lix*
By #610414 26,Sep,20 08:59
A REAL WOMAN comes with grace and beauty just by being a woman. Age or physical attributes does not define her. Lix, friend, you have that extra that drives you to show it off. Don't ever stop. Those that try to pull you down do so because of jealousy. They are fake in body and MIND. They get to show their stupidity in their little group. No one else listens to them. Aa you know, they congregate in a special place, but, some of these people are good people.

[deleted image]

I, too, will show it off as it is.
By #485312 27,Sep,20 16:50
[deleted image]
yeah, check this out!!! I photo shopped all those tiny little hairs all over my arse cheeks, took me fucking hours!!!, because you cant have too many hairs, one by one, I purposely put all those pimples on too, I added heaps because I know those fakes love a good shopping trip with adobe, and you can have too many pimples... I also high lighted the crack of my arse, made it look like it was heaps bigger wider and rounder, and I drew those moles on my back, because everyone loves a big arse mole to look at while theyre fucking my highly oiled landscaped arse .... blame Aussieman, throw him under the bus lol, its all his fault, he takes those horrible shitty pics of it and tells me to post them... I'll just throw the blame on him, and Im making this post as long winded and whiney as I can, as I know some of these idiots have a lot of time to waste and love long winded, overly written dribble to quote and recycle in other threads... hope all this dribble, satisfies their need to criticise and condemn others for posting ugly arse walrus shots on their 'this is only for beautiful people' site!!! well guess what,!!! those racist pair of good sorts with shitty attitudes can go kiss my big fat arse, I'll expose them for the 'fakes' they really are.
and I guess that moron would know what a PERFECT arse looks likes . Im sure its 'perfect' when he's finished 'colouring it in', only wished he didn't send his slags ugly butt to my boyfriend, ooohh its making me so jealous that he got to slag it off to me too when he was fronted with its ugly view... guess that's the only way he can get my man to look at it, is to send to him directly to burn holes his eyes before bed time... poor boy had night mares all night after seeing that!!! ...
and yeah, I shop every picture I post, I put it in a program, I cut it square, I put a big stamp on it *lix*, because I might forget what my name is, than reduce the size and I post the fucker!!! takes about 90 seconds to shop my pics... the proof is in the pudding, my and my 300 pounds of fat dimpled cellulited, walrus arse get plenty of attention.....ok, I have a life, and beautiful people here to talk to, I don't need forums to say it loud enough and long enough for 5 people to believe. sorry I couldn't make up any more shit to say, I just wanted this post to long and meaningful for nothing!!!! *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

[deleted image]
can never have enough pics in forum *lix*
By #610414 27,Sep,20 21:06

By #610414 27,Sep,20 13:37
Something I just learned. If Trump contests the election and it goes past Jan 20, 2021, Nancy Peloci automatically becomes president. Wouldn't that be a kick in Trump's pants? 2

By #623135 26,Sep,20 14:00
[deleted image]

By #610414 26,Sep,20 13:31
CountryCouple54 BLM is worth preaching and last I've checked "rice eaters" have the same rights and expectations. I don't like Vietnamese, they affected a good chunk of my family's life and mine but they get the same respect in my book. You, on the other hand, call me out as a fucking idiot. Who knows, maybe I am, but it's an honest persona. Four years ago, you said the same thing.
What I preach is not bullshit on the other hand, I know Broward cops and they are shit. They even run from danger. I wonder if your son hides under the table.
If you'll notice I'll throw some mild insults but very seldom if ever throw tough ones like the last one. You forget I was born in Coral gables. I know what south Florida cops are like. And you are nothing better than a shallow dick. Heck, maybe I'm wrong but that fat assed Mrs CountryCouple looks like any other Cuban or Latin fat ass.
How am I doing CC54? I warned you and the whole forum, you are respectful and you get a pass from me. you trash my page or me and I become that crazy woman that makes your stay here a living hell.
angel1227--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes@CountryCouple@ you posted your trash and then you blackball me? I guess you are like your son. All uniform and no guts,
@angel1227
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

By system at 26,Sep,20 13:08
You were blacklisted by CountryCouple54

By #610414 24,Sep,20 16:39
Dgraff I’m pretty much anti government there would be way less crime of any kind if we brought back public hanging in the square of our towns.

angel1227 This is a sentence. What crimes would get this punishment? Surely you don't think anything more serious than burglary?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 20:06 other posts 
Of course not if you steal they cut off your fingers grand larceny murder **** all the hardcore crime get hung
By #610414 24,Sep,20 21:27
Cruel and UNUSUAL punishment?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 21:43 other posts 
Hahaha but no crimes
By #610414 25,Sep,20 08:48
@Degraff@ ok, for r a p e we slice his dick the long way. If it's a woman we use a hot soldering iron. For theft we hang them from their thums.murder? Death by a thousand cuts. Embezzlement, we let him serve in Trumps cabinet

By #610414 24,Sep,20 12:22
BELLA! I lean more toward being conservative, jail/prison would be appropriate. But other things would have to be factored in, as well. You are asking this of a liberal minded person so I am unable to speculate how that type of person would think or view things.

All good points but aren't you fixing the wrong end of the dog? Blumberg, LeBron and others are trying to help felons WHO SERVED THEIR SENTENSE.

By #610414 23,Sep,20 16:04
Bella! you said it best about Kyle Rittenhouse

It's apparent that Kyle was in Kenosha to be protect and lend first aid, if needed. The people who are now dead, appear to have been in Kenosha with less than good intent. Yes, Kyle is 17, but he did kill two people and wounded others. If he shouldn't be in jail, his parents should. That BOY should never been allowed outside of his home, with all the shit going down in Kenosha. AND, he shouldn't have been carrying a weapon.

He deserves some kind of punishment. Jail time maybe.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,20 17:02 other posts 
I think going to bed at night knowing he had to kill in self defense at his age is enough.
Send him home and drop the whole damn thing.
Sure I agree he should have been at home.BUT so should have the protestors with guns.They were not peaceful,or their guns would have been left at home.
By #610414 24,Sep,20 10:11
Phart Bella! He did not kill in self defense

By #610414 14,Aug,20 19:00
only registered users can see external links

Idiots. Who needs this for protection?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 19:11 other posts 
The gun sellers need them. Obviously. They need the money. So they'll be there. People can be easily convinced to buy anything. It'd called brainwashing (advertising)
That's what the economic system demands. Wherever is produced must be sold. And if it appears useless, who care? It doesn't take long to create a demand for it. People will be convinced.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,20 21:27 other posts 
Folks that watch the evening news and see all the plundering,theiving. and murder and decide they do not want to be the next victums that get no attention by the media.
With the defund police thing getting to be the hot ticket right now,most of us are thinking,"why wait on a counsler to come out and find me dead and the murderer gone?"
When the libtards first wanted to start taking guns,they said we could call the POLICE. Now they want to take OUR guns and defund the POLICE TO. Leaving us unprotected.
No thanks.

Sad but true.

Check the news reports,you will find that little 5 year old was shot with a small hand gun,not a large capacity gun.
Most murders are done with small weapons that are easy carried in coat pockets.
OF course mass killings are done with larger guns,but they do not happen often either.And IF someone would enforce CURRENT laws, that would not be a issue either.
By #610414 15,Aug,20 09:00
Phart, I don't like firearms. I, personally, would ban them all. That is a pipe dream, but, the owners of M15s, AK47s and other rapid fire, big caliber guns, what goes through their minds when the purchase these weapons? Do they dream of cutting down bunches of demonstrators and watching them bleed out on the sidewalk?
A lot has been said about "DEFUNDING" the police departments. You really believe the local sheriff will close and lock the door of the local hoosegow? Miami/Dade county, Florida has 3000 officers plus over 1000 clerical. I bet there's room for trimming.
Another thing, do you really believe "counselors" would be sent out unarmed?
Of course most shootings are done with a small firearm. Only nuts go around with AK47s. Most shootings are caused by passion greed, or revenge and almost all spur of the moment acts. It's why I HATE ALL GUNS.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,20 17:06 other posts 
A gun is kinda like a fire truck,you hope it is never needed.BUT when you do need it,you want it to work,and squirt water NOW!
By #610414 15,Aug,20 18:35
But Phart, a fire truck is used to save people's lives or property. A gun is made to kill. It's the only thing it's made for. Yes, I get it. It could provide protection, but at what cost?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,20 20:51 other posts 
Hopefully no cost if the sight of the weapon acts as a deterrant. Just as you see the gun and taser on the cops belt,you know not to screw with him.
or at least you should know.. Some don't get it and then they get it.
Just the sound of a shotgun shell being chucked into place ready for action sends most home breakin artist running for the hills
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,20 15:32 other posts 
Also,remember when you call the cops,they not only have donuts and coffee in the car,they have guns.Would you rather they offered your assaliant a donut?
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Aug,20 02:58 other posts 
༼☯﹏☯༽
By #574505 20,Aug,20 15:59
All I have is two shotguns
By #610414 20,Aug,20 17:14
Phart, Tecsan, Jamie. For real?
By #574505 20,Aug,20 17:31
I really want to sell them but not to the wrong person I'm getting old not gone hunting anymore
By #610414 20,Aug,20 18:05
Try a gun smith
By #574505 20,Aug,20 18:56
Pawnshop maybe
By #610414 21,Aug,20 07:36
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Aug,20 23:49 other posts 
So, guns are not used for sport or target shooting or even hunting or even protecting others or myself...They are just made for killing people...Wow...Someone should work on getting illegal guns off the street before trying to take them from me...Just saying, seems legitimate to me...Stupid signs in some establishments saying no open or concealed carry allowed get my card only and not my money...The signs just tell criminals there are no guns in the establishment...How dumb...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #485312 26,Aug,20 15:54
sounds like there isn't enough education about the realistic things that WILL happen with having weapons. TEACH your kids that GUNS KILL, if you don't RESPECT them, they will KILL. and you will either die trying or spend your life in jail.. watching most the killings that happen, the shooters look like theyre trying to be movie stars and their KILLING is a victorious thing. like Americas last shooting that I woke up to this morning. here we go again, a pack of idiots, rioting in the streets and fattie Mcgee, did his Rambo roll and started spraying the crowd with bullets. looks like a wanker with a weapon, I hope his arse is nice and loose, he'll be spending a lot of time on his knees, being fucked and made to suck some jail cock after all this
GOD BLESS AMERICA, you lot need it. because we all see what a pack of wankers with guns do to each other night after night. Enjoy your FREEDOM LOL, *lix*
By #610414 26,Aug,20 17:16
I'm sorry to say that the cowboy mentality is normal. If a person uses his gun for protection, I can understand that. I don't like it but I understand it.
The problem is that too many want to be Clint Eastwood. You know, do you feel lucky, punk?
You also have to remember many states (Florida where I live is one) have laws were you can shoot if you think you are in danger.
I go up to a lounge in Broward County on Friday or Saturday. Every man walks in packing on a belt holster and many women carry in their purse.It's crazy
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:21 other posts 
Um,could that be why your place of recreation hasn't been in the news like other bars have because of mass shootings? The nuts know they will meet resistance there and go to the next 1.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Sep,20 02:11 other posts 
Sorry, but I do have one slight disagreement with you...GUNS do not kill; however people in control of a gun do kill other people...But my guns have never harmed me...I just want to know how a gun kills without the human factor involved...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #610414 08,Sep,20 08:44
Tecsan that argument is silly. Of course the human factor is needed, but, how many guns can you fire if you don’t have any?
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

EVERY ONE OF YOU HAVE IN YOUR OWN WAY, admitted that if all goes is are confiscated, the chances are reduced to getting shot
By phart [Ignore] 08,Sep,20 09:07 other posts 
A human that takes a notion to harm or kill has a brain that is capable of lookin around for whatever tool they can find to commit that act. Acid in Europe,knives in the asian countrys. Killing is killing and if a human has a desire to harm,they will find a way. I think David used a slingshot to kill Goliath. Cain killed Abel with a rock.
Do we ban rocks? Do we write up laws for Rock control?
No we need mind control of sorts.
By #610414 08,Sep,20 09:14
Phart. You are mixing stories. Killings will always happen. Making it harder to kill is what we want
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 02:57 other posts 
How many guns can a criminal fire if they have none (hint take the criminal's guns away)...Concentrate on them first and leave me the innocent out of it...BTW you just admitted you were wrong by that comment...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:48 other posts 
Convicted criminals are already forbidden to own guns, right. The problem is with criminals who have not been convicted yet. How is the state going to decide who are the criminals that haven't been caught yet?
By #610414 09,Sep,20 08:36
Tecsan if an innocent person maims or kills another, he is a criminal. I would rather that criminal comes to that using some other form of killing.
You got your win, but, does it change anything? No. The argument holds. No guns, no gun violence.
Statistically, your are more likely to be killed by your own gun, than from someone else using a gun against you.

Most gun deaths are suicides. Everyone is sometimes confronted with misfortune, which at the moment could appear inescapable. If you have a gun close by, you could blow out your brain on a whim. If you didn't have one, you might reconsider such a drastic solution to your problems, on the way to the bridge, train tracks or pharmacy.
By #610414 09,Sep,20 08:45
That’s true but think of this. 35% of gun deaths are not suicides. What’s more, suicides are a very PERSONAL choice. Either way a gun is a very potent enabler. Remove it from the equation and many lives might be saved.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 14:20 other posts 
What is even more significant is data show that people use guns for self-defense only rarely. According to a Harvard University analysis of figures from the National Crime Victimization Survey, people defended themselves with a gun in nearly 0.9 percent of crimes from 2007 to 2011.
That's not a lot, considering the amount of guns in the USA.
By #610414 09,Sep,20 15:03
True
By #485312 09,Sep,20 18:26
yeah well every car, rock, building, piano or object in the world can kill you if it falls on your head. usually takes a person to be under it to involve a person. without humans, no one would killed, its about the time and effort involved with a gun, and pulling the trigger, to make a kill, versus the time and effort in dragging a piano to the top of a building, picking it up, waiting for your victim, lining them up without a scope, and dropping the piano on his head. Im sure they will both kill with human intervention, but a gun will and can kill far more efficiently than the old acme piano on the head trick *lix*
By #610414 09,Sep,20 19:30
so true.
The problem with everyone having guns is that you can't distinguish the criminals from the law abiding citizens.

The cops can't either, so they will shoot you just in case you are a criminal.
They will shoot you if they just assume you have a gun.
....Oh, my mistake, you're not black.
By #610414 09,Sep,20 15:04
Unless you don’t have a gun. Every argument can be ended this way
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:23 other posts 
I have already decided if I am pulled over I will put my arm out the window with my sleeve up so they can see I am white before they start shooting.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Sep,20 11:49 other posts 
Good idea
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Sep,20 02:38 other posts 
WRONG...sorry...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #610414 20,Aug,20 16:59
PHART, ARE YOU IN DANGER? HOW MANY ARGUMENTS CAN YOU BRING TO THE TABLE? HOW MANY 5 YRS OLD HAVE BEEN SHOT POINT BLANK IN YOUR COMMUNITY? IF MOST MURDERS ARE DONE WITH SMALL CALIBER GUNS THEN WHY ARE YOU SO OPPOSED TO GUN CONTROL?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,20 08:19 other posts 
The preverble "give them a inch they will take a mile" phrase comes to mind.
I think there is enough gun control if it was used.
I am not in danger right now.Frankly until a few years ago I didn't feel the need to have a gun nearby.I can't remember the exact year and time but there was a bunch of burning and rioting in the nearest town to me in my county.
I began then to realize the fact if I called 9-11 the help I was asking for was coming from that town and if shit hits the fan,they will be busy. Already spread thin to the point of a 15 minute Plus response time to this area.
By #610414 23,Aug,20 08:42
ALL RIGHT. YOU PEOPLE MAKE SOME SENSE. LET'S SEE IF I GOT IT RIGHT.
PROTECTION. This is the biggest reason all of you claim to own a firearm. I've been told people own 3 or 4 rifles (it seems like this is the most popular protection firearm) or other firearms. They are neatly put away and locked for safety. I can imagine finding the key to the storage place as the bad guy is waiting and shouting "come on". Ok, you get them out. Do you handle a rifle in each hand or do you shoot your whole magaxine, not hit anyone so you change weapons?
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

My question is, "why a long gun?".I would have thought having a .44 in your hands, in your best Clint Eastwood stance, both hands on the weapon, would be better than running around holding your ass while looking for the keys to the rifle closet. After all, you can keep the gun under the pillows and caress it as you get wood. Maybe more.
HUNTING. Never saw this if not used to get food. I suppose a strict vetting would be ok.
SPORT. The firearm can be kept at the shooting range. Of course, you can't make love to it.

SO, WHAT DID WE/I ACCOMPLISHED? NOTHING
I SAY WE FORCIBLY COLLECT ALL FIREARMS. GIVE THE OWNERS A TAX BREAK AND FUCK THEM ALL. ANYONE THAT BREAKS THE LAW WITH A GUN AUTOMATICALLY GETS 20 EXTRA YRS
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,20 13:03 other posts 
I have both types,the smaller 1 is within a few feet of me all the time,but I have not had to grab it in months.The longer 1,well,a pistols range is not that great.A long gun,you have a better option of reaching out to them first if you see they are armed.IF I see a armed person coming towards me,I doubt they are there to shake my hand,so the threat is obvious. YOU go ahead and call your defunded police and let them send a counsler out to hold your head while you bleed out and explain to the crook his aim was off to the left a bit and to come for his first session tuesday at 3 pm. Let the rest of us take some responsiably for our own safety.
By #610414 23,Aug,20 18:49
First, how many defunded police do you know of? And if every man coming towards you is packing what will you do? And if the women are packing?
Sir, you are full of shit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 07:17 other posts 
The problem is not that the police is defunded. The problem is that everything else is defunded. That means the police has to show up for every little problem, besides crime. They have to show up for mentally ill people pooping on the sidewalk, homeless people messing up your yard, angry dogs barking in the night, a couple fighting over their divorce, etc. etc.
If you still had them, you could send in other public workers, trained for the task at hand.
Cops are trained to arrest criminals and shoot them if they don't cooperate. So are you surprised when cops kill many mentally ill people? They just shot a 13 year old autistic boy with several bullets, after his mom called 911 for help. They didn't send the mental care specialist she asked for, so now the boy is in hospital. He was lucky to survive.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,20 18:24 other posts 
I don't recall a time when counslers were sent out on calls when 9-11 was dialed.Around here it has always been sherrifs deputys that respond to any kind of domestice call or fight or theiveing going on.
By #610414 24,Aug,20 10:13
Also, how ma_y times did you grab your cock duri_g that time
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 01:04 other posts 
None of mine are under lock and key...And all are loaded and ready to fire...Sorry dems...No I will not say how many, just that I have enough of them and all are hand guns with one exception...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #610414 25,Aug,20 09:55
Who does your reloading? Also, in your whole life, how many times did you shoot with deadly force? Does it give you wood thinking about it? Do you dream of fucking someone using the barrel of one of your firearms?
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 05:49 other posts 
That is so crazy...Sorry I cannot justify that with an answer...Please read what you sent...
By #610414 26,Aug,20 07:35
It is what it is. That is how us non-gun owners see people who go gaga over firearms. We just assume they become sex toys. No answer is required from you. As it's an opinion, it's no worse than someone telling me I need to own a gun to protect my property.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Sep,20 02:45 other posts 
A S S U M E...Makes an Ass 'yo'u me...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #610414 10,Sep,20 07:19

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   ...#183

Show It Off