Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #183

Pages:  #1... #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183  

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 16,May,20 21:19
HEAR YEE, HEAR YEE HEAR YEE,
if admin is the member formerly known as MONTED and the member that is currently known as tecsan is also the member formerly known as MONTED, why is tecsan (aka MONTED) consistently bitching about being prohibited by admin (aka MONTED) from posting on another member's profile?

YOU THINK THERE IS STRANGE GOINGS ON?
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,20 23:11 other posts 
Who cares? Moderators are well known for playing with their own websites and stirring stuff.I mean it is THEIR sand box, their playground.
By #610414 17,May,20 07:13
Phart, I care. MONTED has been bandied about during my five yrs here. I understand. This is not that important. There's duck ass fat to worry about and let's not forget the Bella AKA Skittles thing.

By phart [Ignore] 16,May,20 14:16 other posts 
If you don't like someone,just ignore them!
By #610414 16,May,20 15:53
Anyone on your mind?
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,20 19:06 other posts 
not really,I just found this post and it seems you are quoting alot of people you don't like.
Why bother,just ignore them and be happy.
By #610414 16,May,20 20:19
What makes you think I don’t like these people? I am happy. I would have engaged them directly but, members don’t like me to do so. I just bring it here.

By #610414 16,May,20 11:28
MISS BELLA THIS MORNING

Stupidity and vulnerability are not unique to women alone, let's not forget about the fellas that are seeking relationships leading to marriage that join dating websites.

AND GET SCAMMED.

By #610414 16,May,20 11:06
I sometimes wonder why someone like that pussy, Skittles, bothers to log in. She has nothing to contribute except hatred and contempt. She wastes space and time and is unable to show herself. Skittles, if you are reading this take the dildos out of your ass, out of your pussy and out of your mouth and switch holes.

By #610414 15,May,20 12:00
The British medical journal The Lancet published an editorial calling for a president to take office in 2021 who "will understand that public health should not be guided by partisan politics."

NO BRAINER THERE

By #610414 15,May,20 11:56
AND SKITTLES IS OFF TO THE RACES.

And just like that... I call that old saggy granny out and she predictably starts her own thread featuring:

1. Cut and paste

2. No original thought- will still come here to get ideas

3. Gibberish and incoherent arguments

4. Comments and positions on things she can't possibly understand- without Google and a Dr. Seuss book to help

For the win- off the 22 comments in there so far, like 19 are from her.

73 and on a site like this... what a complete joke. Even Joe Biden is more stable than this old hog!

only registered users can see external links Family member

By #610414 15,May,20 08:45
THERE'S A BIG DISCUSSION ON WHOM IS A MINOR IN THE STUFF, JUST STUFF THREAD BY BELLA

The link you provided reinforces my "understanding", that ages will vary from location to location. I guess I don't have a clear understanding of whether there is a difference between someone who falls within the age range for "age of consent" versus someone that is considered a "minor".

Example, a 17 year old girl has sex with her 19 year old boyfriend. Based on the laws in North America, she falls within the age of consent but I believe that she still is a minor. Regarding alcohol, a minor is someone under the age of 21. Bottom line, what is considered to be a "minor" is a gray area.

ADMIN ANSWERED LIKE THIS

5.9 feet tall 15 y.o. with huge tits looking as 18 y.o. seducing someone twice older is a grey area. 16 y.o. guy having sex with 14 y.o. girl or boy is a gray area. A man in his 40es salivating over 5-13 y.o. girls or boys is not a gray area by any account. It's an obvious p@edophile.

I, FOR ONE, THINK IT'S SICK FOR A PE@OPHILE TO TARGET CHILDREN

By #610414 15,May,20 08:38
BIGFOOTSC WAS KIND ENOUGH TO INFORM US,

I have a bigger fat pad than my wife’s and a small cock. Let me know what you think

/forum/thread.php?id=28868#2

By #610414 15,May,20 07:48
OUR FRIEND DGRAFF PISSED HIS PANTS AND BLAMED OBAMA. CHECK HIM OUT HERE /member.php?w=402884

Nothing more than a place to piss and moan about politics and there are plenty of other places to do that

By #610414 15,May,20 07:46
THIS CUMS FROM OUR FRIEND, LEO. I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND AT LEAST ONE FACT YOU DIDN'T KNOW. THANKS LEO.

Fact: The average male orgasm lasts six seconds; the average female orgasm lasts twenty seconds.

Fact: The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.

Fact: One out of every six Americans aged 14 to 49 has a genital herpes HSV-2 infection.

Fact: After fingers and vibrators, candles are the phallic objects used most often by female masturbators. Unlit ones, hopefully.

Fact: The most common cause of penile rupture is vigorous masturbation. If that happens, you're doing it wrong.

Fact: When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.

Fact: The average vagina is three to four inches long but can expand by 200 percent when sexually aroused. It's an optimistic organ.

Fact: Despite what men claim, only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches. Only 3 percent have a penis more than eight inches long.

Fact: Orgasms can lower a woman's risk of heart disease, stroke, breast cancer, and depression.

only registered users can see external links

By #610414 15,May,20 07:38
This stay-at-home thing is making us all punch crazy

Column: We shut down the economy to make progress against COVID-19 — and then made no progress

By #610414 15,May,20 07:32
HUXLEY999 was kind enough to provide a selfie. He's so cute.

--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

CHECK HIM OUT. /member.php?w=188992

By #610414 15,May,20 07:29
This is a first. The turtle apologized for being wrong

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Thursday he was mistaken in claiming that the Obama administration had failed to leave a pandemic playbook for the Trump White House.

“I was wrong,” McConnell said in an evening interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier. “They did leave behind a plan. So, I clearly made a mistake in that regard.”

By #610414 15,May,20 07:27
Thanks are due to Bella for her thoughtful best wishes.

Best wishes to ANGEL1227 with the launch of NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III. Even though the original NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF and version II, were not successful endeavors, there is version III. What's the saying, three time's a charm. 👍

If your day is too busy and you don't have time to flip through the Forum looking for something interesting, no worries! She's done all the leg work, just a bit of copy and paste, bingo-bango, it's there in her thread!

By #610414 14,May,20 13:27
Hi wondered where u got 2 still looking as hot as ever girl

I just love unsolicited compliments
By #188992 14,May,20 14:31

Scroll down to the bit about "Self-Promotion" - you may find it illuminating.
By #610414 14,May,20 19:27
It's certain self promotion can rub people the wrong way, but, if it tells the truth, shouldn't it be allowed?

By #610414 14,May,20 13:23
Scorps asked a question in another thread.

if a person posts something for ALL to see whether it be pictures, blogs, or simple comments.
Is it then fair game to be criticized on, good or bad?

Great question. What do you think?

By #610414 14,May,20 13:10
HE'S GOING TO LOOSE....HE'S GOING TO LOOSE.....HE'S GOING TO LOOSE....TRA LA LA....HE'S GOING TO LOOSE..

By #610414 14,May,20 09:52
What is the crime exactly that you’re accusing him of?”
“You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.”
— President Trump responding to Washington Post reporter Philip Rucker
Obamagate began long ago, long before Trump even got elected, before he even knew he was running. It began before America, before time, in those early days when President Barack Obama lit the furnace of the sun, just before he fixed the paths of the planets in such a way that millennia in the future, Donald Trump would stare directly into a solar eclipse. And, of course, everyone knew about it.

By #610414 14,May,20 02:56
JustWill showing us his great thinking skills

And "ANGEL" is like the coronavirus of the Forum. Corona Candy will never go away, and continue to spread its pestilence to innocent bystanders.

HAHA

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183  

Show It Off