Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #181

Pages:  #1... #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183  

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 31,May,20 11:18
only registered users can see external links

Woman drives vehicle into protesters at George Floyd rally in Denver

I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT.
By phart [Ignore] 31,May,20 11:46 other posts 
So was the driver just supposed to stop and let them rob them,ruin the car and perhaps harm them?
Granted,it werent a pretty site and nothing I would want to do,but if I am driving along and a bunch of rioters with sticks and clubs and perhaps guns come towards me, I will try to get away,but if they get in the way,it would be self defence in the courts.
By #610414 31,May,20 14:05
The street was closed off and she turned into it on purpose. That part of the demonstrations were peaceful. You have something else to say?
By phart [Ignore] 31,May,20 14:22 other posts 
Not much, except you should not be condoneing these particular "protest" as they are only leading to the riots.Those folks are like walking sticks of dynamite,not your normal folks walking together asking for help with a issue.
I will watch the video again later because I want to know if the street was closed by permit legally.It takes time to setup detours and such before a road closure.
IF you don't have a permit,you can be ask to move to the side as to not obstruct the use of the public property for it's normal use.
By #610414 31,May,20 15:08
I’m not against them. Just saying they have the right to protest. This s country has a long history of civil disobedience. It’s how some good things came a outside

By #610414 26,May,20 09:44
I went to see my Dad, yesterday. He's at Florida National Cemetery. It's a beautiful place. Quiet and surrounded by forest. The bells ring every hour on the hour. I cried, of course. I miss him so much. This man, (and not because he was my Dad) walked with a straight back and always ready to help anyone that needed it. He was a gentle warrior. He never backed down from anything. But he never hurt anyone on purpose either. Only in war.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,May,20 21:37 other posts 
Oh look.. no one cared about yer rat daddy!!

From Evil Angel-

"Ask that old cunt if Jerome is upset that he fought for the wrong side..""
By #610414 30,May,20 06:33
I wasn't looking for approval. The post is informational.
ONLY AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU WOULD MAKE FUN OF THE DEAD.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,May,20 08:07 other posts 
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FEEBLE BRAIN!
By #574505 30,May,20 08:37
Skittles be nice..
By #610414 30,May,20 08:59
Jamie, you have it wrong. This is littlesissieclittie. This little cunt AKA skittles. Her old man must be playing with her mother. She gets cranky when she can't suck Daddy's cock.

--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

[deleted image]

By #610414 28,May,20 11:46
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO/AP) — Sunrise in Minneapolis came with smoke and sirens Thursday as damage stretched for miles following the second night of violent protests over the death of George Floyd.

Several businesses were looted and burned. Some were all but destroyed. Amid the chaos, one man was shot dead. When asked to confirm reports that he had been shot by a pawn shop owner, police spokesman John Elder said that was “one of the theories

George Floyd’s Death at the hands of the police is a great tragedy. No matter what his possible crime, a human being was MURDERED. Yes, Murdered by four cops who have no business being cops.
Let me ask all the pundits on gun ownership. Do you think that if Mr Floyd had a gun he would have been justified in killing these poor excuse for a cop?
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,20 12:41 other posts 
at that moment the cops found out he had a gun that would have been even more "reason" for them to reinact the Ok Corral shootout.I aint watched the videos but there is something odd about this particular case. The man was SAYING he could not breath,which means,he was BREATHING. So the cops would assume that he was like most crooks and telling a lie trying to get loose or whatever.So had things been a bit more senseable and they let off his neck after he stopped fighting,he would probably have been alive.
This is a case of abused authority to me.Could also be they didn't want him talking about something they were involved in.
BUT In saying that.
I know Americans have the right to assemble,the right to free speach,but burning down a town is over and beyond those things.That is terrorism.owners of those bussiness's are not at fault for what the cops did.
By #188992 28,May,20 14:42
One observation, phart (for now):

Watch the video(s) and then comment.
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,20 21:43 other posts 
I saw a blurb on the news.
By #485312 28,May,20 16:59
you people cant even work out your differences between black and white, and hate is something you must all be taught at school, judging by they way the country behaves, you see it here every day, black/white, class, and even your grammar police love to toss shit at each other, it must be a fucked up boring arse country, so much bitching and no fixing ... just yell at each some more and show us all that America isn't great, its just full of hot air, guns and self righteousness, all trying to one up each other useless shit, and when the real shit hits the fan, you all start the shit tossing again, blame game everyone, and at the end of it all, it MUST BE TRUMP that caused it. he gets the blame for everything now.. *Lix*
By #610414 28,May,20 19:36
Hey girl, it wasn't too far back that aborigines in your country were hunted for bounty. Trump is an ass, but he's not to blame for everything. Dumb people are. And we both know there's no shortage of dumb people everywhere in the world. Including Sidney.
By #485312 30,May,20 08:22
no shortage of dumb humans anywhere on earth, aboriginals were classed as fauna until the mid 60s .. these are the things that make me hate being part of the human race most days. *Lix*
By #610414 30,May,20 08:31
The unfortunate past is heartbreaking but it's right now that's important so some future Lix will be able to look back to today and approve.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,May,20 19:35 other posts 
First you tell us we should not carry a gun we should call the police now you want us to carry a gun to shoot the crooked cops but at least you can see now that a simple knee in the throat can kill just as easy as a gun second of all 2 wrongs don’t make a right I think trump should declare marshal law and ride in to that city with his cavalry and take no prisoners a riot is uncalled for
By #610414 28,May,20 19:37
That was sarcasm, phart.
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,20 21:44 other posts 
It was?
Terrorism in the streets,burning buildings and such,they need to fire ALL the damn police if they are not out there arresting the arsonist and criminals.
They aint doing their damn jobs.

By #610414 29,May,20 13:51
Ever wonder if people read the rules of this game?

ANGEL1227 passed the ball clean to moodydick at 29,May,20 13:49

malorytits passed the ball (spoiled!) to ANGEL1227 at 29,May,20 13:47

Douglas83 passed the ball (spoiled!) to malorytits at 29,May,20 13:46

ANGEL1227 passed the ball clean to Douglas83 at 29,May,20 13:44

SamsBig9in4u1 passed the ball clean to ANGEL1227 at 29,May,20 13:37

malorytits passed the ball clean to SamsBig9in4u1 at 29,May,20 13:35

By phart [Ignore] 29,May,20 12:16 other posts 

Where is the outrage across the world for this kind of thing?
By #610414 29,May,20 12:25
It's horrible but it's also part of their culture. The State Department under Obama and Hilary did protest this kind of treatment of women.I honestly don't know if the current administration is doing the same.

By #610414 29,May,20 09:09
My poll has shown that people like to suck a soft conk and feel it grow

I LIKE A SOFT COCK TO SUCK AS HE GROWS 21.8% 31

followed by

I SUCK UNTIL HE CUMS AND I SWALLOW 15.5% 22
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,20 10:07 other posts 
"sirens wailing" Grammer police!!!!!!!!!

I think it is Cock, not CONK.

I am just having fun,carry on!
By #610414 29,May,20 12:17
woops

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,May,20 05:18 other posts 
I agree!

By #610414 29,May,20 07:52

By #610414 27,May,20 07:48
President Donald Trump threatened Monday to pull the Republican National Convention out of North Carolina if state officials don’t roll out the red carpet soon.

On Tuesday, those officials put the onus on national Republicans to show they can pull off a 50,000-person event safely.

I would not want the RNC in my state
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,20 09:14 other posts 
Your neighbors aren' the 1's that were looking to that convention to be the saving grace of their bussiness's either.People are loosing,alot. The virus will be waiting for you whenever you come out of hiding,rather it be today or next year.
By #610414 27,May,20 10:12
So, don't you think we are rushing things? Fifty thousand people in an enclosed arena is suicidal
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,20 14:20 other posts 
By that time,the danger will be reduced in reality,perhaps not in the media but in reality.
1 county,the county the RNC would be in,For whatever reason I can't find May numbers. I don't live in that area but know people there.And no RNC,would be a fincial blow.

Pandemic will take $4B bite out of NC revenue
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,20 21:51 other posts 

By #610414 28,May,20 16:12
Wisconsin reports record number of new coronavirus cases, deaths
Daniella Silva
NBC NewsMay 28, 2020, 12:09 PM EDT
Wisconsin saw a record number of new coronavirus cases and deaths reported in a single day on Wednesday, two weeks after the state’s Supreme Court struck down its statewide stay-at-home order.

WELL, AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THESE A-HOLES

By #610414 27,May,20 07:45
Tuesday, President Donald Trump accused the microblogging platform Twitter of stifling free speech after it fact-checked a tweet of his that falsely claimed mail-in voting increases voter fraud

IT'S ABOUT TIME
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,May,20 08:15 other posts 
You need one too crazy old kook!
By #610414 27,May,20 08:49
Have your fun. I'll have mine November 3
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,20 09:06 other posts 
What proof can be presented that mail in voting is safe?Other than a few votes of military folks?
Have you had anything shipped to you lately? Say from Ebay or whatever?
The USPS is pathetic in it's handling of mail,the speed it handles it,and so on. EVEN IF the world was 100% honest, the USPS would loose a 1/4 of the votes if not more.
I have had packages ride around in trucks for 3 weeks back and forth between 2 post offices because of a bar code not being read.
Add to that the fact that printers and computer tech is so good you can fake most any document.
What is to stop people from fakeing votes for EITHER side?
What is to stop mail trucks from pulling over to the side of the road and ballets being tossed over a bridge,or put in a basement to be found 40 years later as 2 bags of Christmas cards and checks were a couple years back?
I would not trust mail in voteing if it were Obama and hillary running on each side !
Mail can't be trusted.YOu should have to show PROOF of who you are before you partake of 1 of the rights as a American that many have fought and died for.
By #610414 27,May,20 09:47
I always get what I order, but, what guarantees that a whole box of ballots won't disappear? In any event, I rather a few votes get lost if it prevents people from getting sick
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

BTW, I'm willing to go internet. If I can access my bank, I should be able to access votes
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,20 14:24 other posts 
My debt card being hacked last year caused alot trouble.
IF I go to my local voting booth and I slide my ballet thru and it add's 1 more to the total number of voters,then I know my vote counted.
If I put it in the mail, i will never know.Don't we all have a right to know our vote counts?
By #610414 27,May,20 15:23
Every state is leaving the option to vote in person. Go and vote in person and watch that count go up one
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,20 12:46 other posts 
Yea me to! Forgive me,but as you check the box for Sleepy Joe child petter and hair smeller, just imagine that check mark being ereasd by my vote several states north of ye.
And I will be doing my part to evict our candy ass govenor to.
By #610414 28,May,20 15:47
Phart, that is THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,May,20 15:04 other posts 
I just read yer blog... you might not be here!!!
By #610414 28,May,20 15:32
Not an excuse to give up on life

By #610414 28,May,20 12:13
I WAS LOOKING AT THE THREAD "ANAL GAPE". WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SHOW, LET ALONE ADMIRE, A PIC OF SOMEONE'S SHIT-HOLE. PUSSIES, THE TUNNEL OF LIFE AND LOVE, THAT WORKS FOR ME. MALE JUNK? NOW YOU ARE TALKING, BUT, THE POOPER DOOR? NAHH.

By #610414 23,May,20 08:49
PHART THIS IS MY COMMENT FROM YOU POST IN BELLA'S THREAD

Ghost guns,um, "why all those metal shavings laying on the floor around your milling machine?" "Oh just making candle holders".
I sure didn't know our prison system here in the US was run by private companys? Wow,being the state has prisons in each county just about and state employee's work in them and the state retirement covers them and state provides insurance,doesn't sound like a private company to me.
Hux,for your viewing,
Note the suicide use of the gun is larger than the "killing" use numbers.
A suicidal person might use a gun because it is a simple point and clic but if it is around,pills ,bridges,run in front a car as my neighbor tried to,and many other ways.Gota do something about the root problem,lack of desire to live!
Ok,HUx, can you kinda see where I got the acid thing from?
I remembered it but oh my god I didn't post a link in the original post to back myself up.And being you are IN EUROPE supposedly, you are alot closer to all that mess than I am.

THE THEORY ON SUICIDES IS THAT A GUN IS TOO FAST. THESE PEOPLE REALLY DON'T WANT TO DIE AND THEIR FORM OF SUICIDE GIVES A SLIGHT HOPE OF SALVATION. A GUN IS INSTANTLY PERMANENT
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,20 19:16 other posts 
Well All I know is my former girlfriend had numerous guns at her disposal to use to kill herself and she chose to take a bottle of pills hopeing to just drift off to sleep and not wake up.
It was told to me by the doctors treating her at the hospital when i had her hauled in that most women prefer drugs or cutting their wrist because it allows their face to be pretty in the casket. I don't know about you,but I have never saw a buetiful dead person.

By #610414 23,May,20 09:20
THIS JERK BLOCKED ME THEN HE UNBLOCKED ME.
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WERE THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING RESIDES, HERE'S HIS PAGE

/member.php?w=592419

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183  

Show It Off