She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #176

Pages:  #1... #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   ...#183

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 13,Aug,20 13:15
only registered users can see external links

WOW, WITH THESE POLLING NUMBERS TRUMP IS SURE TO WIN.

(End of sarcasm)

By #610414 13,Aug,20 13:03
We Democrats are accused of pushing for open borders. Guess what Florida Republicans are pushing for

By #610414 12,Aug,20 11:47
As they say, "From the mouth of babes"

Phart posted in BELLA'S thread

You can't run and hide from everyone you disagree with.And to ignore them allows them and the ideas they support and promote to gain strength without your knowledge until it is to late. Disagreeing with someone is normal.2warms politics are so far in left field there had to be a hole cut in the fence to allow them to overflow outward.
But they can never learn better,or learn the truth,or simply another perspective,unless they are taught or shown the error of their ways.
As for interacting with anyone here,I can do a couple mouse clics and be gone and continue on with life,but I do get some laughs,some comfort,some education from being here.

CANDY
Way to go friend. You certainly hit it on the head.:x
--------------------------------------- added after 24 minutes

And BELLA'S answer to Phart?
Oh, do you think I'm running or hiding? Heck, NO! I am surely not running and hiding from anyone and certainly not her or whoever she says her second account belongs to.

(MY HSBAND, MY HUSBAND, YOU RETARD)

Life would be rather dull if everyone looked the same, talked the same, thought the same. But for her to be abrasive and rude to many because they disagree with her, sorry, that's not "normal".

(THIS FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE THREAD THAT ALLOWS MEMBERS LIKE SCORPS TO INSULT ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH HIM OR THE BITCH HERSELF CALLING OTHER MEMBERS ASSHATS)

And her interactions with me go beyond abrasive and rude, they are hateful. With that said, I find it difficult, more like impossible to interact with her toxic personality. If you or anyone chooses to, God bless you, you are a better person than I. Peace.

THIS CRAZY LADY GOADS YOU UNTIL YOU SNAP. SHE HAS OVER 100 MEMBERS THAT BLACKLISTED HER.
--------------------------------------- added after 39 minutes

The funny part is that she doesn't realize her personality is the same as mine

By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 10:21 other posts 
You didn’t ban me so why did your black lover
By #610414 12,Aug,20 10:44
That black lover was really Charlie. He's known by the crowd you keep company with. He was lancer 1026. You people think it's a ploy to put one over on you. If you look at his posts, he wasn't trying to be funny. No matter. The only one I want to keep contact with me is Phart. He may not be the sharpest tack in the box but he's fair and tries to be funny. I hope you get to read this. I meant to include you on the banned list. I'll fix that soon.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 11:16 other posts 
I am not the sharpest tack in the box? I must be in a box of needles?

By #610414 12,Aug,20 09:41
TIME FOR A LAUGH. THIS COMES FROM THE RESIDENT WITCH BITCH, BELLA!:

bella! at 11,Aug,20 23:00

Seriously, phart, what is it that attracts you to continue to interact with her?

I can no longer read her shit
WRONG, LIAR. YOU SAID SO MANY TIMES YOU CAN READ ANY POST BY NOT BEING LOGGED IN
but think about what you can see. She's saying that the WOODY1227 profile is that of Gerome, an African American man. When I pointed out that the pictures are inconsistent to that of an African American, then the pictures are on loan from Charlie, her 68 + year old husband. "Gerome" used the word weather incorrectly and the other day he posted about the Repukers. She can't spell for shit and Repukers is only a term she has used.

AND THIS PROVES WHAT? WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS HOW MY HUSBAND USES HIS ACCOUNT?

Basically, I look at this as her sad ass attempt to say and show people that she THINKS that she is smarter than them and that she is above being reprimanded. Do whatever you like but it won't be here.

I DON'T THINK I'M SMARTER THAN OTHER MEMBERS. THE ONLY ONE THAT IS CONCERNED ABOUT THAT IS YOU, BITCH.

By #610414 12,Aug,20 09:04
THIS MY LIST OF MEMBERS I'VE BLOCKED:

bella!
Reason: Bella! Is a BITCH. SHE PICKS ON MEMBERS IF THEY DON'T AGREE WITH HER. She's know for stalking members so she can copy/paste material she doesn't like

cody8789
Reason: Cody sent me an inappropriate gift without provocation. I think he's Skittles cum dump.

2nice
Reason: 2nice is an ass kisser glued to Bella!'s ass.

Freddy
Reason: Skittles buddy

Skittles
Reason: This woman is obnoxious. Every so often I need a break

Scorps
Reason: Scorps is a woman hater and can not stand being showed off

tecsan
Reason: Tecsan is a dipstick that sucks Bellas ass

SrCums
Reason: He keeps trashing my page. He’s too chickenshit to argue like a man. He’s a little girl.

Love2show2
Reason: Love2show2 trashed my page because I didn't accept his weird ideas.

WHY AM I POSTING THIS? TO SHOW THAT THESE TYPES OF LOSERS LIKE TO CONGREGATE TOGETHER. THE RESIDENT BITCH IS BELLA!. I STARTED A POLL TO SEE IF OTHER MEMBERS WANT HER BANNED.
/polls/2368.html
PLEASE VOTE. I WON'T BE COMMENTING ABOUT THIS BITCH DIRECTLY ANYMORE.
--------------------------------------- added after 104 minutes

I'm correcting an oversight. Dgraff is in my list too
dgraff
Reason: DGRAFF IN MANY WAYS I'M SORRY THAT IT ENDED THIS WAY. I DID NOT BELIEVE LIX WHEN SHE SAID SOONER OR LATER YOU WOULD TURN OUT TO BE A BACKSTABBER

By #610414 11,Aug,20 17:02
Harris is in. Thank you God. We are in. We are coming

By #610414 11,Aug,20 15:49
I PRESENT THE NEW LOAD OF SHIT

[deleted image]

By #610414 11,Aug,20 10:34
Why is false narrative used so much?

What happened to good old "LIES"?

By #623135 11,Aug,20 10:00

Deck heads

By #610414 10,Aug,20 20:26
By Bella!
WOW! New member, WOODY1227 has taken the site by surprise by dominating the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature. Congrats, WOODY1227! 
It's odd how things work. Only two members have befriended him yet in days, it was unanimous that he was the favorite of SYD membership! I wonder if there is any connection in his rise to popularity happening at the beginning of the month when the seniors get their pension checks?

By dgraff at 10,Aug,20 18:42

I told you that was her plan  with 2 accounts she has a better chance

By bella! at 10,Aug,20 19:04 

The only thing she has a better chance at is having someone agree with her. Too bad it's not a real member and she's only agreeing and/or talking to herself. 

By dgraff  at 10,Aug,20 19:37 

Hahaha she gets less arguments that way

HAHAHA, you guys are a riot. Did you forget Lancer1026 or Choconut? Otherwise known as Charlie and Gerome? You guys think that the underdeveloped, thickheaded, flotsam running around here would make me be wanting? There's not enough brain power between you two to want to carry a real chat. It amazes me how dumb you are.

By #610414 09,Aug,20 18:23
Phart posted this

so if I wanted to start a "fake" profile, do I just go thru the same process as I did to make my real 1? Do I use a different browser and password? does the IP show up as the same 1 as my real 1? I am starting to think it might be fun to annoy some folks with a fake profile.

Not wanting to do anything violent or harmful,just maby drop a turd or something once in a while
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 20:20 other posts 
-why havn't you responded to my post about over a 100,000 mail in votes being tossed in the trash in California recently? Since you support that idea,perhaps it might behoove you to read why some of us don't trust the mail
By #610414 09,Aug,20 20:56
Is that true? How were the perpetrators caught? Did the cops recover them?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 10:22 other posts 
The government threw out the ballots, no one was there to help the people fill them out,and there were mistakes made,so their vote was lost. Had they been able to vote in a facilty with people there to help,they could have ask questions on how to fill out the paperwork.
By #610414 10,Aug,20 14:04
So, Trump fucked it up.........again

By #610414 10,Aug,20 07:59
THESE PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH FAKE ACCOUNTS. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THEY ALL ADMIT THEY TRIED IT. HYPOCRITES.

phart  at 09,Aug,20 14:51 

so if I wanted to start a "fake" profile, do I just go thru the same process as I did to make my real 1? Do I use a different browser and password? does the IP show up as the same 1 as my real 1? I am starting to think it might be fun to annoy some folks with a fake profile. 

Not wanting to do anything violent or harmful,just maby drop a turd or something once in a while.

By bella! at 09,Aug,20 17:15

Gee, I don't know if you need to use a different browser, password, etc but the IP is the IP, no? 

My guess is that a secondary account does not trip off the alarms and bells until you tip your hand and use the account(s) in an aggressive manner. Example, mandy658. This profile ALLEGEDLY belonged to a "sister-in-law", boarder, fwb girlfriend of one of the SYC members. mandy658 created a profile and laid low for a couple of weeks, most likely waiting for the proper opportunity to emerge. It's funny you ask about browsers, passwords and IP because if you were to ask me, the household that I'm speaking of "forgot" to sign off of their SYS/SYC accounts or the darn computer had predictive spelling and punctuation going on. Yeah, seemed like the whole damn house spelled certain words the same way, which was wrong and heck, they even punctuated the same way. 

Again, bells or whistles YET.....one day I sign on and I missed the shit storm that went down but the aftermath revealed that mandy658 was no longer a member and a good part of the posts in the forum were removed by admin. 

This is a copy and paste of notes/information made when profiles are deleted by admin or the Evaluation Panel. 

"Current member: ANGEL1227 detected as possible previously banned members: 
May be 
mandy658 (#573272): 
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about ince$t / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)" 

Gee, is that really how she rolls?

By Scorps at 09,Aug,20 17:40 other posts 

I tried to do it one time and it wouldn't let me...  

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸

By bella! at 09,Aug,20 18:52

Did you try to establish a secondary account using the same device? 

admin did "clean house" a few years back, he has placed some firm restrictions on the number of profiles any one member could create. Here's something to think about, perhaps ANGEL1227 is more technologically advanced than admin and you. You have a relationship with her, ask her how she's able to have multiple profiles.

By Scorps at 09,Aug,20 22:54 

Yes same device, but different email, and even unreleased photos never seen. So, I dunno. It's not REALLY that important to me any more. So, I don't give a fudge. I was just commenting. 😉 

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸

By dgraff  at 10,Aug,20 06:46 

The best way I know of is to get a fresh phone with its own data do not set it to your wifi use another email and bingo bango you have another account
--------------------------------------- added after 94 seconds

It works I learned this from the best on this site 

By bella!  at 10,Aug,20 07:09 

But WHY would anyone go to all this trouble to create a second account? If someone went to all this trouble to have a second account, they sound like a nut job.

By dgraff at 10,Aug,20 07:29 

Maybe not a nut job it could be used by some one deviant and up to no good 

By Andthisisme at 10,Aug,20 02:43 

I have in the past used a second account briefly with no problems. I did use a different email but everything else was the same, devices, browser etc. 
Si I don’t think that you will have any problem unless you draw attention to yourself.

By bella! at 10,Aug,20 05:56  

So why did you feel that you needed a second account? What/how did you use it?

By Andthisisme  at 10,Aug,20 06:14 

This was way back around 2012 when I first signed up. I thought that I would use the other account to post a different type of photo than I do in my 'real' account. In this second account I only posted photos with me in undies. I only did that for a very short while and checking on two accounts was a pain. so i deleted the second account after a very short while.

By bella!  at 10,Aug,20 06:58

That seems like a reasonable idea to have or want two distinct profiles. And there is one member that I can think of that openly maintains two very distinct profiles.

I think that admin buckled down on multiple profiles some years ago because members with multiple accounts weren't using them for such "pure" reasons.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 10:21 other posts 
I haven't tried it yet. May not bother.It is just sometimes i would like to drop a "turd" on a page and leave folks wondering where that came from because they may have struck me the wrong way with something they said and it would be a harmless way of paying back.No need for mean stuff here,we disagree,but sometimes a turd would send a message!
By #610414 10,Aug,20 14:03
Mind you, I don't know for sure as I always signed in with a real account.I asked my friend (Mandy) and she said, "You have to change the IP address." There are several ways to do that.

By #610414 10,Aug,20 13:52
I was looking at woody1227 page. He's a new member with a low point total yet, he's on top of the Best Image/Member game. Even Bella the Bitch noticed. I think he has a backup "Angel" that likes him. What do you think?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

ThaiSweety's on first. Robben is second, Woody1227 is third and 2Nice is out of the running.

By #610414 08,Aug,20 16:00
[deleted image]

HEY, BITCH, YEAH, YOU, THE ONE EYED CYCLOPS, I TOLD YOU SOME TIME AGO NOT TO MESS WITH ME. OH, BY THE WAY

By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 19:27 other posts 
TO much shit stirring,non productive and causing health issues. Breath and let breath. Not everyone is the same.
By #610414 08,Aug,20 21:19
Tell me. Did you have enough balls to post this in the other thread?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 14:41 other posts 
I have small balls,but big enough that I will copy and paste it over there if you like.
It is took care of Mam,have a nice day!
By #610414 09,Aug,20 18:23
phart, Really?

Not wanting to do anything violent or harmful,just maby drop a turd or something once in a while
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 20:18 other posts 
Hey,I was curious so I ask,can't learn if you don't ask?
Never know I might start another account and be "Freshair" or something and bring joy to the forum!
By #610414 09,Aug,20 20:54
The reason to have a second account is to get access to something special. Your regular, main account can do anything your hidden account can do, so, why do it?
I can read every post in Bella's account and can copy it to my thread. A second account would be too clumsy

By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 08:58 other posts 
By #610414 09,Aug,20 13:00
So what are we supposed to do? You posted this, give us an explanation. Give us an idea. Give us something
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 14:38 other posts 
Well,had congress went thru with a agreement last week,it mighta prevented this eviction.What kind of person evicts a sick person from thier home over medical bills she tried to pay on? I hope she can get some help to get her house back.
Folks like you that are well off, have no idea what it is like for others.I posted this just to see if and how you would respond.
This is the kind of thing Trump tried to fix saterday night when he signed some orders.Now the dems,instead of trying to get a stimulas bill passed,are sitting back talking shit about these orders.had they did their jobs,it would not have been needed.The dems want WAY to much on that stimulas bill,600 a week more unemployment is keeping people at home instead of at work!
By #610414 09,Aug,20 18:00
Phart- you said:Folks like you that are well off, have no idea what it is like for others.I posted this just to see if and how you would respond

Folk like me worked all their lives. My first job was when I was 16. Charlie and I bought our first home FIVE YEARS AFTER GETTING MARRIED. We sold our homes every 7 or so years and bought a new one investing all the money on the new home. We reached a point were our home's only expenses were taxes, insurance and repairs. We are not well off. We are average people who have good jobs. People are what they are. Both Charlie and I decided to improve ourselves. We went back to school and used our education to get ahead. I know what it is to work a 10 hour shift at the hospital and come home to study. Three times a week I had to attend classes. Yes, I do have an idea. The Dems passed a bill two months ago. You Know when the Repukers started working on this problem? Two weeks ago. And what does the "Generalisimo" do? He goes golfing. So Congress can't get their shit together and what does our great leader does? he signs unconstitutional laws with his power of the president. THE ART OF THE DEAL. Yeah!!!!I'm sorry for this lady, but, there are thousands like her facing eviction or foreclosure. Like the Clown said last week, "It is what it is."
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

You said: Now the dems,instead of trying to get a stimulas bill passed,are sitting back talking shit about these orders.had they did their jobs,it would not have been needed.The dems want WAY to much on that stimulas bill,600 a week more unemployment is keeping people at home instead of at work!

Listen to yourself. The Repukers couldn't agree on a plan between them, let alone with the Demis. Listen to this, if your opinion is true then you are saying it's more important to give the great unwashed less money (keep them in rags and hungry) than protect their home.
By #551147 09,Aug,20 18:27
OH LISTEN TO HER! WOW! 😬

How mighty WHITE of you to be concerned about the "great unwashed" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean...

Did you and Charlie achieve all that you have from your "white privilege"?

DO TELL... 🤔

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #610414 09,Aug,20 18:36
The great unwashed are as they are because of their choices in life (like voting for Trump)

What Charlie and I have came from hard work, some luck and maybe from some "white privilege". The important thing is that we are there and proud to be there.

THE GREAT UNWASHED----the mass or multitude of ordinary people.
By #610414 09,Aug,20 19:00
Scorps
A TRUMP SUPPORTER.

By #610414 09,Aug,20 18:21
HEY, BITCH, YEAH, YOU, THE ONE EYED CYCLOPS, I TOLD YOU SOME TIME AGO NOT TO MESS WITH ME. IF YOU ATE GOING TO POST SHIT MAKE IT TRUE.
"Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about ince$t / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)"
WHAT EVER MANDY658 DID, THAT'S ON HER. I, ANGEL1227, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE A LIE. THIS WARNING IS NOT BY ADMIN. i ASKED HIM TO REMOVE IT AND HE SAID HE WAS UNABLE TO. BESIDES, IT'S BEEN THERE SINCE FEBRUARY. OLD SHIT FROM AN OLD SHIT BITCH.

By Bella!
This is a copy and paste of notes/information made when profiles are deleted by admin or the Evaluation Panel.

"Current member: ANGEL1227 detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about ince$t / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)"
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

SO, BITCH, WHO'S MEMBERSHIP ARE YOU GOING TO TRASH. WHO WILL BE THE UNFORTUNATE WHO WILL GET ALL THE HATRED FRO YOU AND YOUR KISS-ASS MINIONS?

By #610414 09,Aug,20 07:55
HE'S A LIAR BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.

By #610414 08,Aug,20 15:08
THIS POST IS FROM THE BITCH, BELLA!

100 years ago, did y'all play the game I SPY!?

COOL! Let's play today.

I SPY a secondary account for the loud mouth character from Florida. C'mon, there's a "logical" reason. How many people live, eat or fuck in that house? Gee, Charlie, Gerome, Mike and Barbara and who knows who else!

WHO ELSE?

MIKE. GEROME. BARBARA. MANDY
RHOOD48. TWO WARMTTS. TWOWARMTTS2.
TWOWARMTTS! HOTPUSSY.
BELLA THE BITCH, WETNOODLE

YOU GUYS HAVE POOR MEMORY
HEY, BITCH, I CAN READ EVERY DOT AND COMMA YOU POST IN YOUR RAG THREAD.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,20 20:04 other posts 

Wow,that mail in voting really works eh?

I would rather the bastard died of Wuhan virus instead of being given a chance to kill.

By #610414 06,Aug,20 12:51
This was posted in Bella!'s thread, STUFF, JUST STUFF

That's my point and his entire demeanor seemed questionable. My guess is that the officers had "run a report" on Mr. Floyd and that's why they chose to have their guns drawn prior to approaching his vehicle. I'm not sure how to take Mr. Floyd's interaction with Officers Lane and Kueng, he could have complied without resistance and dialogue. And is it possible to be claustrophobic in the backseat of a car and not the front seat? There's no denying that the knee on his neck may have complicated matters but the autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." So did the fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system add to his state of mind and his heart?

I HAVE ACCUSED BELLA! OF BEING A MANIPULATING BITCH WITH A DESIRE TO THROW MUD AT MEMBERS THAT DON'T AGREE WITH HER TREATMENT OF OTHER MEMBERS, BUT, IN ALL THE TIME I'VE KNOWN ABOUT HER, I WOULD NEVER HAVE SUSPECTED WHAT A BIGOT SHE IS. SHE IS RACIST TO THE POINT OF ARGUING THE KNOWN FACTS. IMAGINE BEING OK WITH THE MURDER OF A PRISONER. SHAMEFUL.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 14:25 other posts 
And you didn't watch the unedited video? You could not see the officers trying to be careful and get him to simply get in the explorer to be carried to jail?He would be alive today had he been sober and would have acted right.It is tragic that people like yourself think this is all a great reason to burn and loot and endanger people by spreading the virus in riots and such.
This video should have been broadcasted MUCH sooner so the truth would be out there.
By #551147 06,Aug,20 16:53
The dipshit may or may not choose to see the video.

Either way, she will maintain her superior whiteness as the protector of black people. Unno, black folks are incapable of being successful or doing the right thing without some morally superior whitey interjecting themself on black folks behalf. Speaks volumes as to who the REAL racists types are.

Nevertheless, she will maintain that the actions of the policeman were nothing but racism at it's peak. Watch!

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Here fucktard! only registered users can see external links

Since I know you can't see the link in B's thread and the news YOU watch, surely won't show it to ya...
By #610414 06,Aug,20 19:05
Do you guys hear yourselves? This man was murdered and you keep trying to find excuses for it. He shouldn't have been drunk. He shouldn't have resisted. He shouldn't have had a counterfeit $20. What the hell is wrong with you two? He was a prisoner. His arms were cuffed behind him. A ten year old could have subdued him. Cops are needed to ARREST people who supposedly break the law. It's not their job to pass sentence. The cop kneeled on him because he wanted to be a dick. Would you react the same if a white boy was the victim? No, you wouldn't because the cop knows better and it would not happen. You two are the biggest idiots in the forums. You are despicable. You condone murder.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 20:51 other posts 
No we don't.I do not condone crimminal activity going unchecked either.
I know you won't answer but I will ask just in case.
What if he had been placed in the police vehical,and died of a heart attack on the way?
Would you still call it murder although he had all those drugs in him at LETHAL levels?
By #610414 07,Aug,20 10:47
happened up to the second that dick of a
cop put his knee on Mr Floyd is not relevant.

Look,the dick cop had his hands in his pockets.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Aug,20 19:36 other posts 
The police in the US are trained to kill. The guy tried to cheat with a 20 dollar bill. For that he was murdered. They could have let him go and send him a bill at home. It's completely uncivilized to approach someone with guns because he stole 20 dollars!

By #610414 07,Aug,20 16:57
Well, Bella! Is at it again. Must be payback for calling her a racist BITCH.

By #610414 05,Aug,20 11:59
By Zorilla [Ignore] at 04,Aug,20 12:53 other posts

since we are being fuck by the liberals , who want to fuck Nancy P

ZORILLA, you wish. She’s way out of your league
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 18:34 other posts 
I don't want her in my league!

By #610414 06,Aug,20 19:08
You don't belong in a league.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 20:49 other posts 
Never cared for sports!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   ...#183

Show It Off