Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #172

Pages:  #1... #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 01,Dec,20 09:16
I’m thinking that if Trump’s advisors offer Stormy Daniels enough money, she migh invite Trump to stay with her until Jan 21. We can provide her with several magazines and rubber sheets
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 13:03 other posts 
Stormy is just getting to the age she was hoping for a golden parachute and it didn't work out as well as she had hoped. A Make America Horny again Tour made her a few bucks I am sure.
By #610414 01,Dec,20 13:34
Or........

BIDEN IN 2024
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 19:49 other posts 
Biden won't make it to 2024
Heck the poor fellow is so frail he broke his foot playing with his dog.
Harris on the other hand,will probably be a thorn in the side of America until 2024,when alot of people will have buyers remores for ever putting her and biden in office.

OH AND GUESS WHAT? BIden says he will get a cat when he goes to the white house. So there will be pussy getting chased again in the white house.Brings back memorys of Bill clinton chasing pussy all over the oval office.

I hope if he gets a cat,it is a shelter cat so at least SOMETHING good will come of the Biden filling the postion. A cat will have a warm place to stay

By #610414 01,Dec,20 09:11
I finally reached the overload point. I’m talking about the news , local or national, that start their reporting with COVID numbers or similar news. Why do I have to know that some cities are experiencing 124% increase in the number of COVID victims. Nor do I care who will get the first vaccine. All of that can be covered in 5 min. Do so and go on. We know Americans are assholes and won’t wear masks and will congregate. Enough COVID.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 13:02 other posts 
Yes,people will travel,people will gather,people will enjoy life to the fullest possiable for as long as possiable.Because none of us are promised tommorow much less next year.

We still don't know how the virus travels.Everything we know is what the MEDIA tells us.Few of us are scientist and can actually get a educated look at what is going on.
A mask,a simple flappy mask. IF no doctors or nurses were loosing their lives to the virus wearing those and more,Mask would be more crediable.The latest death here on my road about 3 miles away, had kidney problems,diabetes and heart issues.he caught wuhan and was on life support.His wife,same age,NO symptoms at all.But positive on the test?
Why? There has to be more than what the news is telling us.
What is selling right now for the media is LARGE numbers.Not vaccines,not recovered numbers,JUST BIG Numbers of positive cases.
By #610414 01,Dec,20 13:32
There's only one answer

BIDEN 2024
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 19:47 other posts 
Biden won't make it to 2024
Heck the poor fellow is so frail he broke his foot playing with his dog.
Harris on the other hand,will probably be a thorn in the side of America until 2024,when alot of people will have buyers remores for ever putting her and biden in office.

OH AND GUESS WHAT? BIden says he will get a cat when he goes to the white house. So there will be pussy getting chased again in the white house.Brings back memorys of Bill clinton chasing pussy all over the oval office

I hope if he gets a cat,it is a shelter cat so at least SOMETHING good will come of the Biden filling the postion. A cat will have a warm place to stay

By #610414 01,Dec,20 08:46
president-elect-scorps
I see and read about people like you and I say to myself,” This is a person who is green with jealousy.”
I can understand it. He didn’t finish high school. His grammar is atrocious. And he doesn’t have a way to improve at work. He hit the ceiling and won’t ever improve.
At home, his wife cockles him and he s kids make fun of him. Too bad.

By #610414 29,Nov,20 09:35
[deleted image]

By #623135 24,Nov,20 17:11
DEV01

I like your "another mancunt" comment. I see where you are coming from. Is it hard to laundry that BELLA! brown ring from your waist? Unlike you, asshat, I'm real and somewhat attractive, unlike your ugly wife, not to mention your ugly mug.

By #610414 23,Nov,20 10:00
Do you enter contests? Are you super popular? If not, not to worry. Make a zillion friends and beg for positive votes. I have a lot of friends but I go a different route. I buy point and vote for myself. Some people like Bella! and Dgraff disapprove but, I say as every vote costs me 20 points at a price of 0.016 for every 20 points or 32 cents per vote, I have the rite to spend them any way I like, and without bothering other members. BTW, at first, when I started to do this, I was made to feel like a cheat. Well, you know what? everyone does it. I was told by Dgraff that he uses points to keep Lix from getting to the top. I just got an idea.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 10:30 other posts 
You bitch that is an out right lie I never said I vote lix down i said the prominent member and my advice to you was to stay close to lix and you just might get bumped ahead of her I just love how you twist people’s words around
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Hey why don’t you tell us all in public how you create your multiple accounts using Norton command I’m sure others will find it very interesting
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Or should I post our conversation on the subject
By #610414 23,Nov,20 10:43
You said the prominent member. That part is true. Then after my response you suggested stay close to lix and you just might get bumped ahead of her.

It doesn't matter. Everyone knows that she's your ARCH-ENEMY on site. And that you call her the prominent member. If she's not, then name "THE PROMINENT MEMBER" and I'll see it gets on all threads. You, my friend, are a chicken shit. Nice on a one-on-one but you can't be trusted to get behind someone. Well, I've enetered the best member game and somehow, they always vote me to the bottom, so, from now on I'll vote all my points for Lix and those "FAKE" accounts. I get loads of daily points and have no use for them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 11:10 other posts 
Whoop dee doo and foo foo foo
By #610414 23,Nov,20 11:18
Sure baby. I know I'm not worth much to you, but, in the last 4 yrs, even if I block you for a few days I always come back to you. You are rude, you are a bully, and you put me down all the time, but I still want you.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 11:22 other posts 
I feel like my ears are ringing.. is it my prominent member being discussed? Although reading blogs has it at more of a semi. Need to cruise more tantalizing content to rise up again : )
By #610414 23,Nov,20 11:26
@strongmember@
I collect them strong and ready. Don't feel left out. I do give entry tickets,,,
By #485312 24,Nov,20 14:11
Im the reason those 2 losers still get out of bed every day lol, I hope I cost them lots of points and many hours of misery.. and Ive made them slaves to this site... theyre just still too stupid to see it... and what I find funny is, the toothless grump hasn't gotten an invite to the cunts place for thanks giving, only because in real life, the toothless grump isn't the cunts kind of people and wouldn't be seen dead with a worn out, toothless, grease monkey .. I love how the cunt makes out it likes this kind people. Im so glad it lowers itself this level for our entertainment. like a hyacinth bucket episode, its trying to keep up appearances while keeping bad company ... *lix*

By #623135 24,Nov,20 12:58
I've been blacklisted by DEV01. First, who the fuck is DEV01. second, who gives a flying fuck if some dumb shit took a dislike to me? Must have been the "dirty" pics on my page. Or, maybe this is the latest BELLA! ass kisser to join her group. Either way, sayonara bitch.

By #610414 24,Nov,20 08:34
Our frumpy faced member on site and Trump ass kisser has again written an encyclopedia on why Trump won the electiion. I'm copy/pasting the last few lines as a sevice to other members. Essentially, mr @scorps@ insists The Biden!Harris team commited wholesale fraud IN ALL FIFTY STATES AND THEIR COUNTIES. of course this is despite there's has been no evidence of fraud ANYWHERE. Here's that piece of wishful thinking.
BOTTOM LINE: The Trump-Pence ticket won this election because the Biden-Harris team forfeited their candidacy to stand as a result of committing a staggering amount of voter fraud and election theft. That this immense fraud was purposefully carried out with an extraordinarily high degree of mens rea (intention and/or knowledge of to commit wrongdoing) guarantees that “fraud vitiates everything” where it concerns the election outcome, and specifically the bogus Biden win.

C A S E C L O S E D !

By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 20:15 other posts 
Digruntled lawyer takes out republican.
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 10:23 other posts 
google what this man says about election fraud
By #610414 22,Nov,20 11:06
Friend, did you read what wikipedia says about him? This man has his head up so far up Trump's ass he has a brown ring around his waist. What is the matter with you? You are like a hungry dog that goes after all thisshit. Biden won fair and square. Every test made said so. And yet you are here hinting fraud. GET OVER IT. Your boy did not have the numbers and now wants to cheat to get it.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 14:00 other posts 
That is what YOU read into it.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 19:14 other posts 
BY the WAY< did you read what he said about election fraud?

By #551147 20,Nov,20 00:24
[deleted image]
By #610414 20,Nov,20 16:31
Funny, but, it's not only me. Over 5,000,000 more voters than he got think so too. You are playing a losing hand. Too bad, reality is going to suck
By #551147 20,Nov,20 16:39
Not really! I can accept reality just fine. Once the game is played to the end.
By #610414 20,Nov,20 16:43
The game is over now. The Clown can stay in office until Jan 20 but, for security purposes he should let the president-elect in on national briefings. He's not doing any thing except hiding in his office. Even the pandemic doesn't bring him out. This is your great and glorious president?
By #551147 20,Nov,20 16:46
He is GREAT!

If he did just as you want, he'd still be a p.o.s. so, why change now. That being said, fuck'em, fuck you, you bitches can just wait. LMAO

"Security purposes"

Just a fucking talking point...

WE ARE THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA! All will be fine, so blow that talking point out yer dusty ass.
By #610414 20,Nov,20 17:00
Sure baby. I remember when security purposes was a big thing with you describing the Great Wall of Mexico and how it was going to keep the great brown wave out and Mexico was going to pay for it. But, hell, What do I know? Just farts from a dusty ass
By #551147 20,Nov,20 17:02
Speaking of Mexico...

[deleted image]
By #610414 20,Nov,20 17:05
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

You were blacklisted by President-Elect-Scorps...well, not only a homo but a cowardly homo
By #551147 20,Nov,20 17:14
Ok, I'm done with you! Take care, buh bye!

I'll leave you to talk to yourself or pharty or Mr.DGraff but I've had enough of YOUR bullshit!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 13:11 other posts 
Hiding from the enemy accomplishs nothing. Stay in front of them. Battles can be won and lost,but the war is FAR from over with the left and it's lack of common sense.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 10:32 other posts 
I don't think Biden deserves to be told anything.He has been in Washington for 47 years,what is there to tell him that he shouldn't already know? If Trump does anything he should just leave everything in a folder on the desk on his way out of the back door and let Biden walk and have to figure it out from scratch.
Why is it Trump had a transport system figured out months ago for the vaccines when they came avalaible using the military and suddenly Biden acts like there will be no way to get the vaccines to the people?. Trumps plan will work.
Why is it the military generals cant tell Biden what little he will be able to absorb? He doesn't need to know a damn thing.
The more Biden is told now,the more harm his handlers can do in the back ground.
By #610414 22,Nov,20 11:28
Again you are assuming
Operation Warp Speed is a partnership between the DOD and HHS. Specific HHS components involved include the CDC, the Food and Drug Administration, the National Institutes of Health and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority. But the U.S. military will lend it's experienced hand in logistics to ensure the vaccine is available across the nation, said Paul Mango, the deputy chief of staff for policy at the Department of Health and Human Services. Trump wouldn't understand this. Heck, he's playing golf while a meeting of the g20 TO DISCUSS THE PANDEMIC IN THE WORLD INCLUDING THE USA is happening now. Baby, you are a fool
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 13:58 other posts 
Naw,I am not a fool,only a fool can't understand Trumps leavin the conference,it is not accomlishing anything. Besides,you don't think he did anything anyway so why would he start trying to make liberals happy NOW?

Paris accord,crushing the American economy.
By #610414 22,Nov,20 14:56
Wow, you argue from both sides. Something might get accomplished if the leader (presumably) of the free world gets involved. You always see the short game, never the long one.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 19:13 other posts 
Our ship will be sinking soon,as in spring of 2021,and we will not be in any shape to looking at the long game,the short game will need to be priority or this country will go to shit.Wait and see.
The economy went south because of the pandemic,but summer construction projects,weekly lawnmaintance and so on,kept alot of people afloat that will not have the side work or gig work to tide them over.

By #623135 21,Nov,20 12:22
President Trump is a criminal

By #610414 20,Nov,20 17:41
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 41 hours

president-elect-scorps

Ok, I'm done with you! Take care, buh bye!

I'll leave you to talk to yourself or pharty or Mr.DGraff but I've had enough of YOUR bullshit!

twowarmtts3
As if you were worth listening with your rabid idea Trump has won. He lost. He lost. He lost

By #610414 20,Nov,20 17:37
You were blacklisted by President-Elect-Scorps...well, not only a homo but a cowardly homo

By #610414 20,Nov,20 16:47

‘Shame’: Protesters tell Michigan lawmaker to certify vote for Biden as he goes to meet Trump at White House

By #610414 19,Nov,20 15:38
Anybody know LATINlover?

/member.php?w=605848

He's the shit that trashed my page on BELLA!'s whim.

Have you seen this dickhead? He doesn't have a dick (It's probably fake anyway) He has a clit.

By #623135 19,Nov,20 09:15
By bella! [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 08:31 other posts

Aren't Social Security funds deposited on Wednesdays? Looky, looky who spent some of their medication money and bought points to self promote their image on BEST IMAGE/MEMBERTOP! Oh, if that wasn't so funny, someone would surely find it pathetic!

Well, don't you contribute to your 2nice lover? So what. My partner is allowed to do that.

By #610414 18,Nov,20 19:28
Today I met Ann at the local watering hole. She is gorgeous and lesbian. I was surprised she was giving me the eye. She's been Bella!'s delight for some time. She once told me Bella likes two dildos at once. Anyway, I asked her about Bella. Bella was "busy" if you know what I mean, she said. I would never have guessed that bitch had a working ass and pussy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 05:09 other posts 
BOO boo boo your no author ✍️ or a comedian
By #610414 19,Nov,20 06:47
I’m neither. I’m reporting what Ann told me

By #610414 18,Nov,20 18:22
President-elect-scorps was at KAT's dungeon. He should have read the rules better. She had said that she would make his ass very happy. He thought it was heavy play when she asked him to strip and she bound him to gthe ceiling. The basement looked like a dungeon but he needed to be changed into a woman so he went along with it. President-elect-scorps got scared when KAT started to use the winch to raise him to his tippy toes.
KAT smiled playfully. “I recommend you look to the future by living and working here with me! You’ll be my student! And as your personal instructor, I’ll be teaching you many, new, exciting things! It will be like going to school. There’ll even be a graduation ceremony at the end of your training, and, later, I’ll have you placed in a permanent position with an appreciative male.” “A male?” Scorps impulsively replied. “Yes, of course, KAT assured him. I’ll find the perfect, man for you!” “No, I - I don’t think I want to do this!” President-elect-scorps complained, his whining voice echoing off KAT’s uncaring, workroom walls. “As I say, Precious, -- it will go easier for you, if you’re cooperative.” KAT assured the trembling Scorps. “But who are you?” Scorps asked. “And how long will I be here?” In the house next door, Nancy Hotchkiss continued to be very pleased with the daily performances of Johnny Minor, plus the complete transformation of Jack Cass into an obedient, chastised slut. Lola Love was unrelenting in her use of the former real estate executive's finances. Jessica Hobbs continued to assist in the dungeon, while being delighted with the continued oral accomplishments of her Philsy-poo. And, after scarcely one week, President-elect-scorps was finally learning to accept his destiny under KAT’s expert instruction! How perfect it had all turned out! With the dungeon clock ticking softly in the background, KAT completed another deep, dildo insertion into a sweating President-elect-scorps. He braced himself expectantly, as the Lady in Black bent her knees slightly to rise up on her toes in her favorite humping position. KAT gave a satisfied chuckle, and gripped Scorps hips to begin another vigorous thrusting of her wilting dungeon guest. Scorps had to admit he was starting to feel like a woman. How glorious. Jessica Hobbs filmed the spirited event with her camcorder, which featured many close-ups. Perhaps the videotape would soon go into national distribution, like some of the others they had
(TO BE CONTINUED)
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Dgraff
KAT WILL GIVE YOU A SPECIAL. YOU CAN FUCK PRESIDENT-elect-SCORPS ALL YOU WANT
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 18:33 other posts 
Do ya promise
By #610414 18,Nov,20 19:07
If that's your preferred white meat I don't see why not
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 05:12 other posts 
Well I damn sure am not eating dark meat they grind that shit up in dog food
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Hey just imagine all the dog food we would have if they ground up the whole Black Lives Matter movement

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   ...#187

Show It Off