Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #171

Pages:  #1... #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #485312 19,Dec,20 15:22
Fakes with Verification
/polls/2576.html
heres the poll on what people think of fakes keeping their verifications rights, or revoked for deceiving members by saying theyre real but aren't... *Lix*

By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 10:25 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Kavanaugh was a EVIL man because he was accused of sexual harrasment.
But Cuomo, oh where-what? Did he do something?No couldn't have,he is a democrat,he is a saint! Yea right.

By #623135 16,Dec,20 09:09
So what does everyone think about Sand1 and Lix dominating the Best Image game?
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

I've decided to join the game
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 21:15 other posts 
Get in their girl and take them on

By #610414 03,Dec,20 07:45

Op-ed: I helped put Brandon Bernard on federal death row. I now think he should live.

Mr Bernard is scheduled to be executed on December 10. I say execute him. He didn't kill anyone but

BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER AND IT WOULD MEAN ONE LESS INMATE TO FEED.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,20 10:45 other posts 
Well apparently a jury felt he was guilty so,so let the sparks fly.
You know,the death penalty is supposed to be a deterrant to prompt others to not commit crime.Does not seem to work though when they lay around on the public dime for eon's.Makes it look like a better life to some folks that have nothng.
By #610414 03,Dec,20 10:57
Well, actually, 5 of the original jurors and the prosecutor believe the sentence was overkill and it should be commuted. That's what the above article says, but, still. BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER AND IT WOULD SAVE US, THE TAXPAYERS A TON OF MONEY NOT HAVING TO HOUSE AND FEED A BLACK MAN.
By #275407 10,Dec,20 21:10
I don't believe in the death penalty, life in prison at tax payers expense.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Dec,20 05:47 other posts 
I say kill them all and let God and the Devil sort out their sole’s I bet the devil gets way more than god just on the 10 commandments
1 thoul shalt not steel hub caps
2 thoul shalt not steal period
3 thoul shalt not attempt to pass off counterfeit money
4 thoul shalt obey police
5 thoul shalt not play loud rap music in the streets
6 thoul shalt not inter breed with white woman
7 thoul shalt not become drug dealers
8 thoul shalt obey a 10:00 pm curfew
9 thoul shalt not riot
10 thoul shalt not ever take a white mans life
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Dec,20 05:55 other posts 
Cody yes... unless a p3do, then I will be judge jury and executioner. These parasites there is no hope. My opinion. I WILL PULL THE TRIGGER
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,20 18:26 other posts 
Not wanting to argue but help me understand why a criminal should have to be fed and cared for the rest of their lives by the taxpayer? That is penalizing the tax payers more so than the crook because they live a life of comfort and no suffereing.I know it has been this way for decades but it is time for a change.
Work if in prison to help cover cost would be a good start.

It does appear that he got his punishment.2 youth ministers weren't given a chance back in 99.
By #610414 11,Dec,20 20:01
You may have missed the point. See if you can figure it out.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,20 22:21 other posts 
cody may have said,that a death penalty puts you basicly life in prison because of the long wait,not sure though.
I am sure if it is important,you will explain it to me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Dec,20 17:43 other posts 
What about my 10 commandments do you like them
By #610414 12,Dec,20 18:08
No. Don't interbreed with white women?
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Dec,20 18:16 other posts 
Hahaha 😝 I should be the mayor of Philadelphia I would straighten that city out
--------------------------------------- added after 26 seconds

Or I would burn it down
By #610414 12,Dec,20 18:34
Black men have huge dicks. If white men were bulls, they would be shot. Those tiny dingles are not dicks
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,20 18:37 other posts 
You say that as if we like to get our shoes wet every time we try to pee.
No we don't but it hurts tieing a brick to it to make it longer.
By #610414 12,Dec,20 18:39
It doesn't change the facts.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,20 21:41 other posts 
Here ye go!
CHAIR FORCE 1 Keep your Biden safe!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Dec,20 22:14 other posts 
Hahaha now that’s funny
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,20 23:18 other posts 

another funny I saw a few weeks ago,Jay leno went to Texas and met with George Bush.A boat sitting at the dock had "BassForce 1" wrote on the side of it.
By #610414 12,Dec,20 08:24
Well, the Supreme Court has spoken. They won't hear Trump's latest mindless, suit. Now what?
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Dec,20 08:41 other posts 
I’m preparing I talked to my Edward Jones broker rolled some investment to a tax free shelter a lot of small business owners are closing their doors for good not sure what I’m doing yet in that respect maybe it would be better for me to file for disability and live off the government
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,20 09:16 other posts 
I can assure you,it will be a terriable climate for small bussiness's the next 4 years.
I got myself out of debt about 2 months ago. I am so thankful I did because the side work I do for nieghbors will be dwindled to nothing and that was what helped me make ends meet because disablity does NOT cover the cost of living.
Shame on the Supreme court to leave America to the dogs like that. They could have at least took the time to listen to the case and stated some logical reasons why it was ok for a mother daughter team in Georgia to registter voters and count votes after observers were sent home and etc.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Dec,20 10:59 other posts 
Like I heard you say before BUYERS BEWARE the people of the United States don’t understand what they did just yet but they are going to find out
By #610414 12,Dec,20 11:01
You might be surprised. Give the guy a chance. American gave Trump time to get up to speed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Dec,20 12:16 other posts 
Yeah right you Democrats hounded Trump from day 1 and you expect the republicans to sit back and see how it goes again I say yeah right
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,20 13:13 other posts 
You honestly think a man that can stand on stage friday and miss the names of the people he is nominating to be behind him in his cabinet to actually make any head way?
So many things he has said have be twisted and hid.How can anyone forget him saying during the first debate he would Ban Fracking? A large portion of 1 of the states used to get him in office makes a living from fraking.
When or if he gets a chance to ban things and raise taxes and such,the rest of his ideas will be moot because everyone that doesn't already,will hate his guts.
I don't "Hate" the man,I hate his policys and ideas, if he was at home sitting on the porch telling storys to his grandkids,he would be fine.
But a leader,ha,why did it take 3 times and alot of cheating to get him in office if he is so good?
By #610414 12,Dec,20 14:01
What the heck. He nor the rest of the American people really care what you (collective you) think. Time will tell just like WE said he would win. You guys started with "not a chance in hell" followed by "this country wouldn't let something like that to happen. And lately, "He didn't win, the courts will see to that"
Well, time passed and it's happened. Now time will go by and our man will come through with real laws and good laws. We won't have a clown telling us to inject ourselves with bleach.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,20 16:02 other posts 
No,he won't have to,you will loose all reason to live and be begging for a needle to do it on your own.What do you mean the "rest of the American people?"
Hell 75 million people can't all be wrong.
By #610414 12,Dec,20 18:10
Actually, yes, they we wrong. But even so, they are a minority.
By #610414 12,Dec,20 18:31

Most Americans think we are worse off than 4 yrs ago

By #610414 03,Dec,20 09:28
Thirteen women on line (poor showing). Out of those 13, seven don't have an avatar. Why?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 11,Dec,20 08:21 other posts 
i wish we had more women on the site. I always thought the site name is a little harsh for women. Show your Cunt....really. With all the women i have been with over the years i don't use the word cunt in real life situations. Pussy is preferred, much softer and almost purrs off your tongue....... The other reason i think is some guys come on too strong, they would be the first to get turned down in a real life situation yet on the site they can do what they want to get off. Just my 2 cents worth.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,20 18:29 other posts 
Cunt to me is a very derogitory term that should be limited to the awful,the nasty,the unclean.
Show your pussy or Show your honey hole or something would be less nasty.
By #485312 12,Dec,20 03:46
Not hard to work out why. One look in some of these threads is enough to make you run a mile, and to many people forget the essence is supposed to be for sharing pics.. *lix*

By #610414 10,Dec,20 14:28
@Dgragg@ President-elect-scorps

Hahaha 😝 nice 👍 old COVID CANDY is going to flip her wig when she finds out Florida is one of the states backing Texas and Trump

Twowarmtts3
It’s unconstitutional, bozos. The suit is null before it starts. Just like you, coal town fuck ups

By #610414 03,Dec,20 18:07
I cut open a Georgia watermelon and there were 749 mail in ballots for Trump
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Dec,20 06:13 other posts 
Now that I could believe
By #610414 04,Dec,20 08:11
It was a...........FRUITY STORY.....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Dec,20 18:38 other posts 
That's it. It's a fraud.

By #623135 03,Dec,20 11:11
There's a certain lady that posts things in the forums that I've noticed has a tell. This tell allows us to know when it's freezing in her neck of the woods. The tell is this.
Normally, by 6AM she's posting her stuff until well past midnight. Now she starts at 10:30AM and quits at 7PM. Maybe her central heating is decrepit.

By #551147 15,Nov,20 17:30
🤔 I found this intriguing...
(This is a copy and paste. Thanks to Angel for teaching me how.)

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 1

Times were indeed tough at the trailer park. With Gerome back in prison, where he belongs, and Chuckles certified by the state as an "invalid", Saggy was in trouble. They had it so well during COVID but squandered their money as usual. For 7 months, the trailer was running so well. They had phones, power, internet, and food. In fact, there was even enough money for Kool 100's and a nice box of wine. It was a period of prosperity not seen in the trailer since 1981.

It was mid-November and with bills piling up and holidays rapidly approaching, a decision had to be made. What would they do for money? Charlie was not an option. No one would hire him because of his walker and zero job skills. To that point, the last time Charlie had a real job was in 1969, working for the porta-potty company. After the on the job injury, Charlie had to rely on the Saggy Granny to live. No one ever expected much from Charlie in general. He's a real lump.

Now, the two mongoloids sat around their card table dining room set contemplating their next move. Knowing they were out of their league making such an adult decision, they brought in the trailer park consigliere, Rhanda-Lynn. Help arrived swiftly thereafter as Rhanda-Lynn had the want ads from The Swamp Times. The group quickly went through the ads and found the following jobs:

1. Pet cage cleaner at the kennel

2.Pest control apprentice

3. Truck stop waitress, night shift

It became obvious that the first two jobs were too high tech for the Saggy Granny. She had no time to go through such advanced training! So, truck stop waitress was going to save the day. Saggy Granny had a lot experience slinging coffee, burgers, and her ratty cunny back in the day. That was during her heyday of the 1970's. It was a new era today and she was nervous. Saggy got her best outfit and had Rhanda-Lynn take her to the truck stop to fill out the application. With toes that naturally crossed, hopefully she would get an interview that same day. When Saggy arrived, her heart was racing. It had been so many years since she played the role of lot lizard at her last truck stop.

Lot Lizard: n. (lott-liz-zurd): trashy, street-level, female prostitutes who frequent some truck-stop parking lots and rest areas at night. Most lot lizards openly "advertise" using CB radios; others boldly walk from truck to truck randomly knocking on doors.

Same as: commercial company; lizard; pavement princess; saggy granny; sleeper leaper; mattress maiden;
(source: Truck Fuck Magazine)

Rhanda-Lynn pulled in and parked in the handicap spot. After all, Saggy is eligible for special parking with all her ailments. Saggy slung her dried up prune tits over her shoulder and waddled her way into the restaurant and was hit with sensory overload. The smells and sounds of the truck stop brought back so many memories. Her feeble mind started to wander off and was interrupted by Delmont, the head manager of the truck stop. Delmont was smoking, cursing, and slinging orders to his staff. Saggy was impressed he had a clipboard and walkie-talkie! All this technology was intimidating! Saggy finally got Delmont's attention and asked for an application. Delmont gave her a look and couldn't control his laughter. It was the worst nightmare come true for Saggy!

Delmont stopped laughing and then went right into the attack, asking her, "what the fuck she was doing at his truck stop." He needed waitresses not a walking corpse! Saggy pleaded with Delmont for the job, even offering to suck his dick. It was starting to quiet down after the lunch rush, so Delmont agreed to an interview. Delmont told her to take off her coat so he could examine the merchandise. His customers demanded some hot truck muff, after a long day. Delmont felt a wave of nausea hit him! Worse than the time he went in for body sushi at the strip club. Delmont felt bad for this old broad and offered her the job on three conditions. First, she needs to wear a face mask even after COVID. Second, she must use plastic wrap to seal up her cunny slit. He could not risk another health department violation. Third, she would need to use trucker load straps to keep her tits off her belly button. The Saggy Granny had not been so proud or happy in a long time and gleefully accepted the job! It was the answers to all her prayers!

Two Days Later-

It was time for her first day and Saggy was ready to sling and serve. She needed to get out her old waitress uniform. It was being stored with all the other things she had not used in years: dignity, productive member of society, and youth. The uniform appeared to be in good condition and Saggy felt some pride flowing through her potbelly. She was in her best used panties and bra and was ready to get dressed. It was a Tuesday but her panties said Saturday. She did not give a fuck! There was however, a glitch in the matrix because this uniform would not zip up! Saggy had had too much dinner and now was in serious trouble. Well, you guessed it, it was an emergency call to Rhanda-Lynn to save the day. If Saggy was late the first day, Delmont would fuck her up.

Rhanda-Lynn was a talented seamstress. She had just a few minutes to sort this out. The only option was to use a Hefty cinch-sack garbage bag. It would be easy to sew in, and with the built-in expansion technology, it would handle Saggy's cunt gut. An added bonus was this brand also had odor control. So, after a long day of slinging coffee and trucker vittles, the odor that had haunted Saggy for years would not impact her tips. Rhanda-Lynn finished up her project and put some real effort into getting the Saggy Granny into her half uniform half trash bag outfit. It was a little loose to be fair, but Rhanda used the cinch sack ties to hold it all together. Its was time to head to the truck stop for her first shift. It was already 11:37pm and they would have to hurry to get there on time...

Stay tuned for updates!
By #610414 15,Nov,20 17:34
This is part of the Ode to Bella by Skittles. I liked it so much, I made it into a blog. I wonder who Twowarm is. Ive never met a member with that name. I wonder why Skittles chose to blog about herself (Bella!)
By #551147 17,Nov,20 03:26
I thought it only proper to give you part 2. Enjoy!

Rhanda-Lynn was nearly flooring her 1983 Pontiac Bonneville to get her friend to work. Pontiac being the preferred brand of certain ghetto people, it automatically is a piece of shit car. They were finally up to 39 MPH when the car started smoking and losing speed. Saggy Granny cursed her friend for owning such a clunker but did not a better option. Her own car, the saggy hauler was without tires and was sitting on blocks in front of the trailer. Charlie was supposed to have got in running back in 1997 but was too lazy and too broke to sort it out. Another failure in his scummy life.

The two ding dongs were still over 6 miles to the truck stop and it was getting close to midnight. They pulled over to assess the situation. If she was late, Delmont would fire her on the spot. Rhanda-Lynn got the hood open to look at her engine. It was smoking and she was scared to open the radiator cap. There just wasn't time for another trailer park tragedy tonight. They were on a on a dark swamp highway humid wind in their wigs, warm smell of unwashed cocks rising up through the air.... wait those are not the right lyrics...

Saggy and Rhanda were starting to panic and just when they thought they were sunk, a semi-truck came out of nowhere. At first, they thought he was going to hit them but they heard the trucker desperately trying to get into the brakes to stop in time. Rhanda-Lynn had turned off all her lights like a retard and it nearly cost them their lives! The truck came to stop with inches to spare and the trucker was not happy. He got out and light them up with a slur of obscenities. Tubby Tucker worked for Big T's Chicken and had a trailer full of live chickens. He had a deadline to get his birds to the slaughterhouse and was not happy two old hens and fucked up his delivery schedule.

The Saggy Granny pleaded with him to get her a lift to the truck stop. She thought about showing off her cunny but remembered she could not risk tearing her trash bag dress. Tubby agreed to help the stranded birds but they would have to ride in the trailer with the rest of the chickens. With no choice, they both waddled into the trailer and got inside. The smell was unbearable but this was their only choice. Tubby put the truck back into gear and sped to the truck stop diner.

Tubby was trucking like a maniac and was coming in too fast. The truck stop was just ahead and he was not slowing down. Saggy thought she might have to tuck and roll to get out in time. Thankfully, the truck stopped and Tubby opened the trailer and started howling with laughter. Both Rhanda-Lynn and the Saggy Granny were covered in chicken feathers. It was truly a new low point for these off brand birds. Saggy jumped down and nearly broke her ankle, which was already strained under her weight. Rhanda-Lynn was trying to pluck all the feathers off her friend and run at the same time. It was 1157 and the shift started at midnight. With seconds to spare, the Saggy Granny clocked in at 1159. It finally happened! After months of sitting at home, she was now earning her own money.

Rhanda-Lynn took a seat and was going to be a customer. As the Saggy Granny got her order pad and coffee pot, several truckers took notice to the chaos. As the Saggy Granny waddled towards the booth, the truckers all started making chicken noises and offered to buy her some seeds for her dinner. It was humiliating to say the least! Saggy ignored the hecklers and kept her composure until she saw Delmont standing in her way. He gave her a cursing for making a mess and having feathers stuck in her hair. Delmont told her there would be a tax for her fuck up. The Saggy Granny would have to pay for all the fried chicken specials they had to throw out. No one wanted to eat chicken after seeing the Saggy Granny covered in chicken feathers. It was not a great start to her shift. Ten dinners were thrown into the trash and at $6.95 per dinner, Saggy calculated she owned Delmont like $100! Delmont realized he was dealing with an imbecile and just let it go. Might as well make a few extra dollars.

Rhanda-Lynn had her menu open and was banging on the table for service. She lost her shit and even said she was going to go on Yelp if she didn't get some vittles served up. Saggy looked at her friend in disgust. What was happening!? Was Rhanda-Lynn going to get her sacked on the first night!?

Will it get worse? What else could happen to this old lump? Stay tuned.

Hmmmmm
By #610414 17,Nov,20 07:40
I can't be worse than your scunky wife.
By #551147 17,Nov,20 18:15
❗ PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ❗
(COPY AND PASTE)

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 3

0130 at the Truck Stop

Rhanda-Lynn had worked up quite an appetite. She ordered the Dump Truck Breakfast: 8 egg omelette with 5 kinds of cheese, sausages,, bacon, hash browns , pancakes, 96 ounce Mountain Dew, and ice cream sundae. It was named the dump truck since it caused everyone to run to the bathroom after eating it. This of course had a different name in Australia where it was called the Lix Every Day Delight. A proper meal for the heavier set ladies. The Saggy Granny was starving and was disgusted her friend was going to gorge herself.

Reluctantly, the Saggy Granny took the order and marched off to ring it up. Delmont was watching and annoyed it took Saggy nearly 12 minutes to get it entered. He also realized that he may in fact have hired a retard but It did not matter. Delmont was off until 8AM. It was Leroy's turn to deal with this geriatric window licker. He would get the full report when he returned to work. Any complaints or problems and he was going to sack this old lump.

Rhanda-Lyyn sucked down that soda like she was giving head to save her life. Saggy had to get her a free re-fill and struggled to work the soda machine. All this new technology was a struggle for our old lass. Now that Rhanda-Lynn's order was in and she had a fresh trough of soda to water herself, Saggy had to check on some truckers that just arrived. They looked like trouble and Saggy was nervous.

These truckers were for real! The attacks started immediately on the Saggy Granny. Fat jokes, elderly jokes etc. Referring to her potbelly, one of these bastards even said the last time he saw a tire so big it was being put on his new trailer! It was just awful. Then the real jokes started in and she was forced to listen:

A man is lying on the beach, wearing nothing but a cap over his crotch. A woman passing by remarks, "If you were any sort of a gentleman, you would lift your hat to a lady." He replies, "If you were any sort of a sexy lady, the hat would lift by itself."

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

The Saggy Granny was outraged. She only wished ADMIN was here to make a report. But this was the real-world and she had to take it. Leroy was watching her every move and was also howling with laughter at the jokes. Our Saggy lass was regretting taking this new job. It was not the glamorous role she had dreamt about for so long. Saggy took their orders and retreated to the kitchen to gather her thoughts.

It was taking forever for Rhanda-Lynn's breakfast of champions to arrive. She was bored and her money maker was getting wet. Why not get some extra money as long as she was stuck here all night! Rhanda-Lynn flashed a smile at a trucker that sat down. He was alone and Rhanda-Lynn felt a connection. The trucker flashed his one tooth grin and motioned towards the bathroom.

Rhanda-Lynn went inside and the trucker was waiting. He bent over Rhanda-Lynn and stuck it in her rotten cunny. It didn't take long and he came all over her back. Her clothes covered in trucker goo. The trucker put his package away and told her to enjoy her breakfast shake. Rhanda-Lynn made $15 and it only took three minutes! This was going to be a good night and best of all, she did not have to share with the Saggy Granny! This was all her big money!

When Rhanda-Lynn headed back to her booth, Saggy was busy bringing her six plates of food. It was a feast fit for a truck stop whore! As Saggy dropped off the plates, she was tempted to steal something to eat. Rhanda-Lynn cursed her friend to keep off her vittles! Saggy Granny had other customers to service and waddled her fat ass towards the next table. She had to be careful as she rounded the corner or her bubble butt would jackknife into the wall.

Rhanda-Lynn was getting deep in her Dump Truck special when the inevitable
started to happen: her gut started to swell and bubble. There was something in Rhanda-Lynn's brain that told her to run... to the restroom! Beads of sweat were forming and this old girl moved like the wind! Rhanda-Lynn was smart and knew she needed to use the men's room. She was not about to nuke the ladies room because Saggy would make her clean up the mess. No, she would use the men's room and would blame of of the truckers. As she sat in the stall waiting for the explosions, Rhanda-Lynn felt like Saggy did back in 1984 when she had her first rat. Saggy did not even know she was pregnant and had the baby in a Greyhound bus stop bathroom. That little bastard shot out of saggy like a cannonball! What a day to remember thought Rhanda-Lynn. But it was not time for nostalgia, it happened so fast that no toilet engineered on earth could take the onslaught. It was a mess that they would never forget. Rhanda-Lynn was out of breath and had to get out quick.

Rhanda-Lynn got back to her booth and resumed her feast of diabetes and heart failure. It was just then that it happened: There was a loud cracking some as pipes burst in the restroom. It was a mess that truck stop had never seen before. Leroy was looking to punish someone for this mess and the Saggy Granny was in his sights. Leroy told Saggy to report to the bathroom with a mop and bucket. This was announced over the loudspeaker so everyone could hear it. All the truckers and Rhanda-Lynn could not stop laughing. Just another day for the Saggy Granny!

It was barely 3AM and Saggy was started to get tired. She had not worked this hard in years! When she went to refill Rhanda-Lynn's soda for the 5th time she looked at her friend who could not stop laughing. It was then she knew it was Rhanda-Lynn that had destroyed the restroom. Rhanda-Lynn nearly fell out of the booth and it was then Saggy had reached the lowest part of her life.

With her shift only half over, what else could go wrong?

STAY TUNED!
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

MORE TO COME!
By #551147 18,Nov,20 04:26
🤔 I think I forgot to mention, MORE TO COME!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 05:47 other posts 
This is getting juicy I can’t wait for part 4 to come out this afternoon
By #551147 18,Nov,20 08:09
Indeed!
By #551147 18,Nov,20 09:03
(COPY AND PASTE)

Here ya go! Mr. Dgraff,

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 4

0330 hours- Truck Stop Diner

Well, as you know by know the Saggy Granny was off to a grand start. It was finally time for her break. The diner still reeked from Rhana-Lynn's Pearl Harbor attack on the diner toilet but that was not going to spoil girls appetite. Saggy was always up to old tricks: stealing, welfare fraud, whoring, and general grifting. Whatever the opposite of Ocean 11's is, that is where Saggy operates. Some real low-level shit conjured up in her feeble mind.

The Saggy Granny had two goals in mind during her break. First, she needed to earn some extra cash to pay for the chicken dinners she ruined. Second, she needed some food! Things had slowed down in the kitchen and Gentry Jenkins their head cook was also on break. This is where Saggy made her move: she moved in on poor Gentry. Saggy needed some cash and BAD. She offered her mouth, cunny, and back cunt up for $40. Gentry laughed and offered $10, all in. Saggy agreed and offered to start sucking him off. Gentry watched as her yellow teeth and bad breath approached his cock. He had to think about another woman to get hard and then just closed his eyes as Saggy started to polish him.

For an old lass with a lot of ailments, Saggy still had some good flexibility in her neck and mouth. She had been eyeing the large vat of mayo that would come in handy. She needed some extra lube "down there" and Gentry could cook her up like a tuna-melt before he fucked her. Gentry was getting close to shooting some cook cum when he saw something! It was a tattoo on her arm that send "Owned by Gerome" and that meant only one thing: This was Germone's slag!!! Gentry knew him from prison and it was going to be amazing! Just as Gentry started to cum, he yelled out that he used to fuck Gerome in prison!! Finished and howling with laughter, Gentry looked down at our poor Saggy Granny! She was filled with rage!

Saggy grabbed the zipperand launched it up, with Gentry's defenseless knob still exposed. The zipper tore up poor Gentry causing him to scream in pain, which alerted Leroy there was trouble at the diner! Cock skin, bl00d, and Afro-pubes went flying all over this pristine kitchen. Worst of all, and unbeknownst to anyone, a mound of cock hair landed in a pot of chili. With Leroy coming in fast to investigate, Gentry ran for the restroom to hide and to try to fix his zippered knob. The Saggy Granny dispatched herself to the break room to resume her smoking and getting fatter.

Leroy arrived and looked around. Satisfied nothing appeared out of normal for this shit box diner, he went back to his office to sleep. Inside the restroom, it was as different story. Gentry was in trouble! His knob was secured in the zipper and he needed help. Calling 911 was out of the question. In addition to the embarrassment, he was also on parole! He swore he would get that Saggy Granny back if it was the last thing he did! She would pay dearly for this mess. His goal was to make sure this was the the last shift she ever worked.

Saggy knew she fucked up yet again and her job was in danger. Alone and with her feeble mind, she was clueless. She also realized there was a tear in her garbage dress and the plastic wrap covering her cunny was loose. She could smell her her cunt fumes. This was not good but was something that had to wait. The priority was Gentry. Despite her hatred for what he did to Gerome, she needed to help him.. It was her only chance to keep her job! Fucks sake, this was only her first shift and look at this fucking disaster!

The Saggy Granny knew her only hope was with Rhanda-Lynn. Being an expert seamstress, it was possible she could help untangle Gentry's trapped knob. Time was a factor and it would need to happen fast! Soon, Gentry would be needed to get them trucker breakfasts prepped for the rush. Saggy thought about trying to tape her uniform but there was no time. She headed back out into the diner to beg Rhanda-Lynn for help.

When the Saggy Granny got to the booth, Rhanda-Lynn was pouring more syrup on her pancakes. It made our girls stomach growl with hunger. Like Starvin' Marvin on "South Park." Yes, a week before US Thanksgiving I am making fun of starving people in Africa. If this is what offends you, get to fuck! Saggy made her report and BEGGED for assistance. Rhanda-Lynn was in no mood. She was feeding and did not like to be interrupted. Saggy promised her $20 and a fresh Dump Truck special meal if she would help. It was an offer that couldn't be refused. Rhanda-Lynn went to her car to get her old lady sewing kit.

Our two old birds slithered about and went inside the restroom to help Gentry. He was in bad shape and cussed them both for being in the predicament. Pretending she was on "Grey's Anatomy" Rhanda-Lynn moved in to help her patient. With her trusty sewing kit in hand, Rhanda-Lynn went to work. She had seen this dozens of times at the factory. Albeit it was fabric and not cock, it was the same principle. With all the tools of her trade in hand, it was only a matter of minutes before Gentry was freed from his penis fly trap. Gentry thanked his unlikely helper and went to the kitchen to sort out his broken knob. All this meant to Saggy was she was out another $20 for the help and $6.95 for the new breakfast. She would have to be on the lookout for a very angry cook seeking revenge.

It was approaching 0400 hours. The breakfast rush was about to start and her garbage bag uniform was leaking cunt fumes. Will our Saggy Granny be able to focus and handle the rush? Or, will she continue to fail?

Stay tuned cunts.

🤔 Hmmmmm How's it going to end!
By #551147 18,Nov,20 14:17
(COPY AND PASTE)

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 5

0407- Inside the Truck Stop Diner

It has been a very rough start for the Saggy Granny. This was about the worst-case scenario. Not only had this night been full of problems, she was actually LOSING money instead of making it. Saggy had to take off her shoes to do some "advanced math" but figured she was about $81 in the hole... so far. Let's just be honest: even a window licker begging at the freeway on ramp would be making more than this old broad. A new low for our granny!

Saggy stood in front of the mirror and tried to piece herself back together. As things stood, she felt like she was on a Higgins boat heading to Omaha Beach. It was only a matter of time until she went down. Even worse, the toughest part of the shift was coming up. The breakfast rush was legendary in the swamp. The Saggy Granny would need all her energy and whit to service. She combed her "hair" which was a combination of her own hair, a wig, and some raccoon fur. High fashion it wasn't. In fact, the last time someone had her hairstyle the US military was shooting Viet Cong gooks in Vietnam! Putting her best 4 toe foot forward, the Saggy Granny headed back to the dining room. Diabetes had taken several toes and she was luck she had not woken up to a cold leg!

She walked past the kitchen and Leroy gave her a death stare. It was very scary and Saggy moved quickly back to her assigned tables, passing a four top of truckers. As soon as she passed they were hit with a foul smell. One of the truckers, J.T. stood up and cursed Leroy, asking him if he forgot to throw out the catfish dinners from last Friday. Others were complaining as well. Another customer asked if old Leroy had found some Indian food and let it bake in a used diaper! The entire diner was getting sick from the Saggy's rotten rat hole! No wonder old Chuckles stepped out on Saggy for some cock!

Bettina Bodean, one of the only female truckers in these parts had been sitting quietly all evening watching this shit show. But she also knew that Saggy Granny was the cause of all this stench. Bettina used to haul hogs but this was actually worse! This truck bitch was also feared all over the south. Rumors swirled that she had at least 6 kills on the road but they could never find the bodies. Everyone gave her a wide berth. Saggy approached Bettina's table to refill her coffee, which was really the only skill she had. Bettina took pity on the old coffee maker and told her to meet outside in 5 minutes for an "emergency repair" and to bring the seamstress with her. Saggy glowed with excitement! Someone was being nice and was going to help her!

Saggy told Rhanda-Lynn to dispatch herself outside with the sewing kit. The trio met up at Bettina's pink rig (the other truckers secretly called it the "Tuna Can") to fix up the Saggy Granny. Bettina had a truck full of tools, tape, glue, and patches that would help put frumpty dumpty back together again. What kind of "lady" wears a uniform that is part trash bag!!? That's right: The Saggy Granny!! Bettina got out a flashlight to fully assess the situation. It was bad but could probably be repaired. At least temporarily. After all, Bettina was not a miracle worker for christ sake!

Bettina examined the damaged goods in detail. The plastic wrap was fucked up and there was a massive tear in the sewn in garbage bag. Bettina needed to work quickly. First issue was getting the plastic wrap covering up that rat cunt sorted out. It was a fucking mess, but sounding like a surgeon, or wait. More like an intern at Pep Boys, Bettina barked out she needed the roll of duct tape!! Stat! Rhanda-Lynn was delighted to help and passed a huge roll to to the cunt mechanic. Bettina ripped off several strips of duct tape and slapped that cunt plastic back together, sealing in the worst smells and juices. Saggy had a matted mound of gray cunt hairs and that duct tape would give her a waxing she would never forget when it got pulled off. Next was the uniform / garbage bag. It was ripped and looked like it had been hit by that iceberg that sank the Titanic.

Rhanda-Lynn pulled out her thread and needles and was immediately cursed by Bettina. No way that weak ass thread would hold those rolls together! Bettina fetched some high-strength fishing line to sew our our favorite site sow! Rhanda-Lynn struggled with the heavy line to get the bag fixed. The struggle was real! When she finally finished, it didn't look good but Saggy was ready! Bettina offered up the final touch by spraying her down with some Lysol. Satisfied they did a great job, the trio of tards headed back to the diner.

When they entered the diner, Leroy was up from his nap and was NOT happy. The Saggy Granny might be in terrible danger!! Even worse, Saggy did not realize but Bettina was old pals with the Walrus... AKA Lix, AKA LickSipSuckIt. There would be an awful price to pay for her repair work!

What happens next is anyone's guess...
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 14:49 other posts 
Steven king has nothing on this author
By #551147 18,Nov,20 18:30
It's true!
By #610414 18,Nov,20 19:14
Steven King wouldn't go near president-elect-scorps to have anything other than a homo playing with dicks
By #551147 18,Nov,20 20:49
That's a good thing because I wouldn't touch that ugly bastard with your snatch...

Jokes on YOU!
By #610414 18,Nov,20 21:54
Is it, homo?
By #551147 19,Nov,20 16:05
[deleted image]

I've searched HIGH and low and can't seem to locate it!
By #551482 30,Nov,20 16:41
I await the next episode with bated breath
By #610414 30,Nov,20 16:48
It's in your ass. Your ass is too big. The Enterprise would get lost in your ass
By #551482 01,Dec,20 14:19
I looked in my ass but didn´t find it. Just found a picture of you drawn on the wall. Like a cave painting.
By #610414 01,Dec,20 15:11
Sorry, bigg. That post was meant for president-elect-scorps.
By #551482 02,Dec,20 12:20
Apology accepted Good insult though, have learned lots of funny fantastic ways to insult people just by reading the posts on this site

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   ...#187

Show It Off