Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #174

Pages:  #1... #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   ...#183

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 22,Sep,20 17:48
Dgraff Bella! Bees. Oh they are terrible right now and very Pesty it’s getting cold quick and they know their time is limited
Yeah, from the verb Pestosus.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Sep,20 12:46 other posts 
"At the very top of Donald Trump's Supreme Court list is a woman by the name of Amy Coney Barrett, a current circuit court judge who, prior to her appointment to the circuit court by Trump, had never been a judge in her life.
And now she's sitting in a position to receive a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, where she will undoubtedly attempt to fulfill her "duty" of creating a "Kingdom of God" by imposing her religious will from the bench."
You mean Sharia law?
By #610414 22,Sep,20 13:05
Do you dream this stuff up? Why would a Catholic bring Sharia Law to the bench?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,20 13:19 other posts 
Eh yea,kinda what I was thinking

By #610414 22,Sep,20 10:47
Scorps Liberalism is a very real and certifiable mental disorder. 
What about conservatism?

By #610414 21,Sep,20 09:34
only registered users can see external links
CNBC

Trump says he will name Supreme Court nominee Friday or Saturday, list down to 5

He knows the days of the week?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 11:03 other posts 
he needs to get it done sooner.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Sep,20 08:52 other posts 
You really don't care about hypocrisy, do you?
The republicans blocked Merrick Garland for a year, because they called Obama a 'lame duck'.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 20:17 other posts 
He knows because he reads the farmer's almanac once every 5 years.
By #610414 21,Sep,20 20:46

By #610414 22,Sep,20 08:28
CountryCouple54 I’m sorry for the loss of your lab. They become part of the family. I lost one about a yr ago. I have another that’s eleven years old. I dread the day we have to put her down.

By #610414 21,Sep,20 08:53

A Nebraska bar owner who was indicted in the fatal shooting of a Black protester has died by suicide

We should have a celebration commemorating the good deed done by this jerk. Saved Nebraska a lot of money.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 11:03 other posts 
By eliminating the black protester before they robbed and raped and killed?
Or because he took his own life?
To celebrate that is SICK,beyond sick,just as sick as the statement I typed above to ring your bell.
Neither act should be celebrated.But perhaps the shooting was justified if the "protester" was doing more than just protesting,which they are known to do.
Like carrying a gun or something.
By #610414 21,Sep,20 16:50
What makes you think the protester wanted to rob, r a p e , and kill? You have a direct line to the protesters? Is this how justice works in your world? Never mind. That killer, no matter what the protester did, had no right to be a vigilante. He deserved to die. Why should my taxes be used to take this guy through 30 yrs of the "legal system"
I'm celebrating his death. Maybe it's sick. I don't care.

By #610414 21,Sep,20 09:06
On the Daily Beast.

Trump to His Female Supporters: I Hope Your Husbands OKed You Attending My Rallies

The mother fucker just doesnt get it.

By #610414 18,Sep,20 16:08
I remember a member chastizing me for pointing out to another member his spelling mistake. Now he does the same with posts made by my husband and me.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,20 09:16 other posts 

By #610414 18,Sep,20 11:14
SKITTLES
I actually agree with Hux the cunt... Angel is a cut and paste mongoloid. She doesn't even understand what she posts...

Saggy old Granny!

WELL, SIR Hux of the Littleballs, you must be right if SKITTLES likes you. Of course you know him as AKA BELLA!

By #610414 17,Sep,20 17:44
This is from Huxley999 in Bella! s thread after I blacklisted him

ANGEL1227 has blacklisted me, but I thought I might congratulate her on her analysis of The Laffer Curve
THE LAFFER CURVE IS SOMETHING I DIDN'T KNOW AND SOMETHING SIR HUXLY OF THELITTLEBALLS TRIED TO USE TO SHOW ME UP. I GOOGLED THE MEANING AND COPY/PASTED ON A RESPONSE--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesIt's just a shame that it was a cut and paste from the internet.
This is the cut/paste: a supposed relationship between economic activity and the rate of taxation that suggests the existence of an optimum tax rate that maximizes tax revenue.
AS ANYONE CAN SEE, SIR LITTLEBALLS WANTED TO SHOW OFF.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

I also blaclisted Bella!

Me, too.
SHE SAID
You see how the old bag reacts (REFERING TO ME BEING 68 YRS OLD)? Just like her medication warning, do not operate any machinery, she should not be riding around in her Crazy Wagon! She is as UNHINGED as they come!
PERSONALLY I THINK BELLA! is a bitch witch. She likes to mess with other members to get them to do her dirty work.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

WHEN IT COMES TO DUMBASS STATEMENTS, THIS BITCH WITCH CAN MAKE SOME GOOD ONES. THIS ONE IS PRICELESS. HEY, BITCH, SAVING MYSELF SOME TIME AND EFFORT IS SMART WERE I COME FROM.I FORGET, YOU COME FROM THAT CESSPOOL CALLED DETROIT.
If you haven't noticed, she loves to copy and paste. It gives her a sense of having something intelligent to express without having the worries of all the potential spelling mistakes.
OF COURSE YOU NEVER COPY/PASTE, RIGHT BELLA!?
--------------------------------------- added after 24 minutes

LASTLY, Bella! said:
She's eluded to the fact that she is the head of an ER department, but for the longest time, her profile stated she was 39 years old. In her world, being the head of an ER room might mean that she is the head of housekeeping for the emergency room or quite possibly she really is head of the ER for a veterinarian.

FOR FOUR YEARS AT LEAST I TRIED TO EXPLAIN. I WAS (I HAD TO RETIRE) HEAD OF THE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES DEPT. PART OF OUR DEPARTMENT CONTROLLED THE SUPPLIES TO THE ER. I HAVE NOT WORKED AS A NURSE FOR OVER 30 YEARS. DID ANYONE UNDERSTOOD THAT? NOT ON YOUR LIFE.MOST MEMBERS CAN'T READ.
--------------------------------------- added after 30 minutes

SO WHAT DOES SIR HUXLEY OF THELITTLEBALLS SAY?

I was, pre-blacklisting, going to tell ANGEL1227 that I would almost definitely come to her if it was a nursing matter (she used to do that job, right?). So if I need information on how to insert a catheter, or wipe a shitty ass, she's my gal, yes?

BESIDES THE FACT THAT BEING HIS GAL MAKES ME NAUSEOUS, HE CAN'T READ EITHER.

HE ALSO SAID:

I cut and paste A LOT, but quoting your sources is just polite!!

I can't understand anyone who would think that cutting and pasting their cut and paste isn't a natural thing to do, especially when you suspect plagiarism. Writing on a subject outside your areas of knowledge is a tell.

AND I SAY, WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT YOU SAY, HUXLEY999
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

And it continues. BITCHY BELLA! POSTED:

Seriously, medical professionals present themselves in a more polished way. Ain't nothing polished or professional about her. And IF we were to believe that she was truly a head of anything other than a Dollar General, that would mean she had a higher education. What person with a college background or degree continues to use weather instead of whether? I can't imagine that ANY MAJOR EMPLOYER that would overlook basic skills like spelling. Can you imagine the intra or inter office communications? Whoa! Employees are a reflection of their employer.
I'M NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. I'M AN ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL. THE WORDS "WEATHER" OR "WETHER" ARE NOT USED AT ALL IN A JOB WERE SPREADSHEETS ARE ON MONITORS AND STUDIES ARE PRINTED OUT. EVEN LETTERS AND MEMOS DON'T HAVE THOSE WORDS.BELLA! THE BITCH STRIKES OUT AGAIN.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,20 21:29 other posts 
I remember you saying you were over a er sometime back myself.
By #610414 18,Sep,20 08:09
My department was part of the ER umbrella but totally independent. I just don't know why this is important
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,20 09:44 other posts 
Well at least I was not nuts,I thought i rememebered Er.
By #610414 18,Sep,20 10:19
You are not nuts

By #610414 18,Sep,20 08:18
SrCUMS OR SIR DIRTYCOCKJEW IS AT IT AGAIN. THIS IS A POST ANSWERING KEBMO (YES, I'M GOING TO USE CAPS. GET OVER IT)

Stop posting fake bullshit and state facts.. You are wasting time, drive space as well as pissing people off... The pandemic is bullshit.. Influenza killed more people including tuberculosis.. Do they shut the government down from that too? WHY IS ALL DEMOCRAP STATES ON TOTAL LOCKDOWN WHILE CONSERVATIVE STATES ARE OPEN? BECAUSE ITS FAKE NEWS...

AS ANYONE CAN SEE SIR DIRTYJEW BELIEVES THE PANDEMIC IS BULLSHIT. I WONDER UP WHOSE ASS HE'S BEEN HIDING ALL THIS TIME
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

huxley999 STUCK HIS NOSE IN IT.

SrCums, you really are a fucking fruitcake.

Explain away the excess deaths, when compared to a period without a pandemic, that the US has suffered over the last 6 months. I'd love to see what shit-speckled nonsense you come up with.

For people who have lost loved ones to Covid 19 your ranting is highly offensive. Grow up and fuck off.

SIR HUXLEY OF THESMALLBALLS WITH HIS USUAL CRAP. I WONDER WHEN HIS AKA BELLA! Will come out.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,20 09:43 other posts 
The virus is real,no doubt.No need to try say otherwise.
What is also real it is it being weaponized by people to divide the nation and the world.
By #610414 18,Sep,20 10:18
So what are you going to do about it?

By #610414 13,Sep,20 09:33
Vote Republican
Vote for Shit
Trump approves this.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,20 17:25 other posts 
Don't BE LIKE TRUMP!
DON'T BREATH!
TRUMP BREATHS AIR!
You can't walk around acting like Trump and consuming oxygen.

That is just my way of saying this antiTrump crap is ridiculas.
By #610414 16,Sep,20 19:02
You have opinions but you don't explain them. I don't like Trump. He's a liar and a cheat. He is responsible for many dead citizens. There's many more reasons. So you see, I do have reason to dislike him.
You say, "That is just my way of saying this antiTrump crap is ridiculas."
Crap? Crap? What more do you need? A televised confession from the Oval Room?
phart this hurts because you seem like a good person. You are sooooooooo wrong, my friend. You are not reasoning the truth.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,20 19:37 other posts 
BUT now you understand how it felt when people were trying to exspress themselves about Obama and were ridiculed.We were right.He was making a mess.
Trump is no saint,nor is the fellow trying muddle his way into the office space.
By #610414 16,Sep,20 20:06
Obama won two terms and when he left office the country was doing great. Can you say the same about Trump? Also, Obama was Obama. We are talking about Trump

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 04:24 other posts 
Prominent evangelical Christian, Jerry Falwell Jr., caught in sex scandal with pool boy & wife:

(Another video from Kyle Kulinski)

The man likes to watch. I would prefer to join in, but I've got no problem with his desires. The problem is that he is a hypocrite.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:52 other posts 
Why is he a hypocrite? I don't get it
Most evangelicals and similar kind of people are doing the job for money and sex. What else is there in this job?
By #610414 10,Sep,20 07:22
The saving of the soul of these fallen women by having them strip and bend over for a proper salvation
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Sep,20 11:24 other posts 
Grabbing pussy is what Trump and his evangelist do.
Because they constantly judge and shame other people for their sexual behavior, that's why.
Moralizing about something, while you are doing it yourself, that's hypocrisy.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Sep,20 13:41 other posts 
Well, if there are people who listen to all these crap artists, ****philes, religious "leaders", shitheads, the popes and the likes, the self-proclaimed keepers of morality, the moronic evangelists, then those people have a mental problem too. And, alas, there are millions and millions of them. If I heard someone say "one nation under god", I'd be wondering about their sanity or their integrity. And yet, millions of idiots hear the words "one nation under god" and get ecstatic. And, of course, those who use the words "one nation under god" proceed in fucking up all these idiots, either metaphorically or literally.

The world needs peace and love and caring. This is not accomplished by political or religious means. Any of these people is there in order to fuck the society, not to care about people.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Sep,20 09:51 other posts 
I take it, you're not a religious man?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,20 14:45 other posts 
I'm as religious as President Trump.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,20 07:09 other posts 
Hey pool boy was a member on this site years ago
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Sep,20 10:18 other posts 
That's a fun fact.
Maybe Jerry Falwell Jr. and/or his wife are here under an alias as well and they met him here.

If they all like their arrangement, I have no problem with it at all. Have fun!
Just don't judge and shame others for indulging in similar sexual behavior.

So, if there is any preacher reading this; What are you doing here?
If you like looking at cocks, stop telling homosexuality is bad. If your trying to find a bull for your wife, stop preaching your 'sexual virtues'. Just let people have fun.
You could tell people to protect themselves against AIDS, by using condoms.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,20 10:41 other posts 
I agree
By #610414 16,Sep,20 10:45
Me too

By #610414 16,Sep,20 10:10

By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 22:30 other posts 
From what I have read you don't like guns.
So uh,how do you feel about this live,fueled missle that was found at a Florida airport?
Is someone in florida trying to really hurt someone? that thing could do major damage.

By #610414 01,Sep,20 07:32
Phart I missed the story but, like I tell everyone. IT'S FLORIDA.

--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

Seriously?it scares me to the quick
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 10:30 other posts 
Yes I can understand completely. The President lives in Florida,and Air force 1 goes there often now.To have THAT in the state he lives in,KNowing what it is made to do,could upset the entire country.
You know as well as I do if a terrorist hurt the President,regardless of party,it would be a major upset in the country.
By #610414 01,Sep,20 12:21
Sure. We can call him an asshole but not a foreigner

By #610414 29,Aug,20 08:53
IT'S TIME TO FIX THE WAY WE CHOOSE OUR PRESIDENT. IN PARTICULAR, THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE. MY OPINION SAYS THAT STATE WINNER-TAKES-ALL SHOULD BE ABOLISHED. THE MEMBERS SHOULD BE ALLOCATED BY THE % of votes each candidate got and, in case of a tie, the second vote is open to vote for whomever you like.

I'd be interested to see the counter-arguments but I find this article pretty compelling:

By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 09:10 other posts 
So you and Hux are running the same thread idea today?
By #610414 29,Aug,20 09:15
Hux doesn't like me and I want to participate. I would like your views
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 21:44 other posts 
I just popped in to the sewage plant to see if it really smells like shit
By #610414 31,Aug,20 08:22
As they say, the shit flows towards the shit plant
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 10:08 other posts 
Now those were not my Word’s I read them in the forum some were
By #610414 31,Aug,20 17:02
These were said by Huxley

You can attempt to rewrite recent history as much as you like. Let's have some facts, before this turns into a "I love you all, really" sickfest:

You were being a racist cunt about Kamala Harris ("Dot head" to be specific.)

You were being racist about the ex-First Lady.

I called you out on it and you told me how easy it would be to twist off my head and shit down my neck.

You also sent me a Private Message, that was a disgusting threat. I would not be at all surprised if the Law enforcement authorities might have taken an interest in what you sent me .. IF I was the sort of pussy that snitched every time someone did something mean.

You talked about this "pissing match", how you were in it for the "long haul" and how you wouldn't back down.

Then - I think it may have dawned on you that I was not a person to back down, or be physically intimidated, by a crusty old cunt.

When you apologise for acting like a 4 year old - speak for yourself. Not me.

And, even now, you don't realise that typing "the Puerto Rican’s (sic) come out at night and steal anything that’s not nailed down" is fucking racist.

Our vendetta, or whatever you want to call it, is over with - I guess. However, we are not equally to blame. There's a chronology that all can see. If, in the future, I see you being a racist prick I'll call you out on it. We're not friends, we're not GOING to be friends. I hope that's crystal clear.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 11:54 other posts 
It can flow anywhere it is pumped! Uphill if need be.
By #610414 31,Aug,20 12:36
I doesn't matter how you get there

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   ...#183

Show It Off