pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #177

Pages:  #1... #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   ...#183

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By Pantyhose1 [Ignore] 30,Jul,20 09:53 other posts 
I have new pantyhose
By #610414 30,Jul,20 10:03
Will you let me see them?
By Pantyhose1 [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 18:12 other posts 
I sure will 😘 I just got new heels too ☺️

By #610414 03,Aug,20 17:55
For those that are interested,

all states except Oregon, a governor may be impeached by the state legislature. In most states, the process is similar to that used for impeachments of presidents at the federal level. If the lower chamber of the state legislature votes in favor of impeachment, then the upper chamber functions as a court of impeachment and votes on whether or not to convict the governor, removing them from office. In Alaska, the upper chamber must first vote to impeach the governor while the lower chamber functions as a court of impeachment and votes on whether or not to convict the governor. In Missouri, impeachments are tried by a specially-convened panel of judges, consisting of seven judges selected by the state Senate, with a vote from five of the seven needed in order to convict. In Nebraska, after the unicameral votes in favor of impeachment, the governor is tried by the Nebraska Supreme Court. Finally, in Oklahoma, an impeached governor is tried before both chambers of the state Legislature in a joint session.[1]
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 21:01 other posts 
I doubt it is worth the trouble right now.Hopefully duds like ours will get voted out in november.He has blocked voter id and a couple other things,long before Wuhan virus came along that pissed alot of people off.We voted for voter id TWICE and it passed,and he fought it. Walking talking dipshit.
By #610414 05,Aug,20 17:13
In my state we voted for several laws that passed and they are still being sat on after several years

By #610414 30,Jul,20 09:45
I was looking trough Scorps pages and found this one.

It's probably me, but, don't they look *u n d e r a g e*?
--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutes

[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Aug,20 19:19 other posts 
Most definitely they are. Especially the ones on the right
By #551147 04,Aug,20 03:42
Then either or both of you fucking retards SHOULD report me, don't you think...

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A. 2020 🇺🇸
By #610414 04,Aug,20 15:14
I wasn't going to, but, it would be wrong not to. I just reported you. Whatever Admin wants to do about it, it's out of my hands
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

Make the Asshole Go Away........2020
By #551147 04,Aug,20 16:08
Ha ha, good luck!

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
--------------------------------------- added after 52 minutes

Good job fucktard!

Funny how that photo has been up for over two years and NO ONE else had a problem with it. Enjoy your points, maybe now you can afford to boost yourself to the top of the list again.

That photo was a Vita original and many enjoyed it.

Oh well, I guess you will have to try again to get rid of me. Again, good luck with that!
By #610414 04,Aug,20 18:35
You asked to be reported. I believe in live and let live, but you are so confrontational, you are begging to be kicked in the ass.

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,20 09:31 other posts 
It’s shark week with three big names like Shaquille O’Neal will smith and iron mike Tyson mmmm the sharks are going to eat good this week and we might get to hear iron mike scream like a little girl
By #610414 03,Aug,20 17:56
Sharks will win
By #551147 04,Aug,20 03:45
So will Donald J. TRUMP...

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A. 2020 🇺🇸

By #610414 02,Aug,20 09:19
bella! at 02,Aug,20 08:48

There's a new blog authored by tecsan inquiring about happy_guy and whether he's is real or not. I mean, why waste time and blog about it, reach out to BB, the site's source of truth? She seems to think she knows everything, whether she has to fabricate it, or not

Who is BB? I thought the site's source of truth was Bella.

By #610414 23,Jul,20 11:33
You want to know how old a woman is? Look at her hands.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jul,20 20:57 other posts 
I thought you counted the rings around her butt hole
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

So you mean all these years I’ve been doing it wrong
By #551147 28,Jul,20 02:07
I thought you measured the distance from her knees to her tits...
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jul,20 05:20 other posts 
By #610414 29,Jul,20 09:49
You want to know how old a man is? Look at his peepee. Any man over 40 has a shriveled up peepee
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jul,20 11:42 other posts 
It true I won’t deny it
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

But if it’s nudged around a little the wrinkles disappear
By #614425 29,Jul,20 12:12
we are all mature is enough to say penis or cockl
By #610414 29,Jul,20 17:01
I'm a lady (sic). I realise you are old enough to know what your fucking dick looks like and named but I find that everyone calls a dick a cock and it confuses me. Is a cock a dick or is a dick a cock? And what the fuck is a penis? And what does it mean when you call someone a prick?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jul,20 18:55 other posts 
A cock is a male chicken
By #614425 29,Jul,20 19:15
penis look it up
By #610414 29,Jul,20 20:13
One cent pieces
By #1102 31,Jul,20 04:12
iam 42 i still get hard
[deleted image]
By #610414 31,Jul,20 04:15
42 is a baby. See if you can say the same at 62
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 22:56 other posts 
I ask my 93 year old father one time how old you are when your junk stops working and he told me he didn’t know that I would have to ask someone a lot older than me
By #610414 01,Aug,20 06:49

By #610414 30,Jul,20 16:50
[deleted image]

Do women like cum shot in their face? I will give my experience. Ejaculation into my face happened perhaps 5 times. I got mad every time and even had one guy beaten up. I don't mind some cum on my body. There are times when pull out and ejaculation on my tummy is sexy. I know some lovers like to cum on my tits.I don't mind as they always ask permission. My favorite is ejaculation into my butt crack. Why? I've no idea but I love it.
Anything else is not for me. I get a fair amount of tributes and some has my pic covered in cum. This turns me on as mutch as an STD. NO NO NO NO

By #610414 30,Jul,20 09:10
AND BELLA! SAID,
"And as predicted, guess who created a FRIED CHICKEN poll!? Strange, she didn't give you any credit, but I got a couple of spots in the poll."

SHE'S RIGHT. I DID CREATE THE POLL. BESIDES THE CHICKEN QUESTION I WAS CURIOUS TO SEE IF BELLA! GETS ANY CUNNILINGUS. --------------------------------------- added after 65 minutesAnd I'm giving him some credit with Chicks

I could be wrong but some of these chicks look u n d er a g e
--------------------------------------- added after 67 minutes

[deleted image]

By #610414 29,Jul,20 10:04
BELLA FLIES LOW
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,20 20:37 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
What is your take on this?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jul,20 21:05 other posts 
Be careful phart you will be labeled a racist as I am over my outrage of a picture on scorps page and blog I don’t hate over the color of a mans skin but I would use brute force on the ass holes tearing up our city’s the national guard should march in with flame thrower and heat things up a little

By #610414 25,Jul,20 07:21
99 days till the election. We'll be rid of the current Clown. Glorious time are a'coming.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jul,20 09:26 other posts 
Never count your chickens before they hatch I didn’t vote in the primary so I went in to the court house to make sure I was registered yet and there was a line of at least 50 people registering the wgal news team was going down the line asking why everyone was making sure they were registered most told them it’s to important of an election that things are finally heading the right direction they would hate to see things fall backwards now
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

I think we are going to see a big turnout this time of people that have not voted in years
By #610414 27,Jul,20 09:41
I agree. Opinions are at an all time high.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,20 20:52 other posts 
Until recently,voting didn't seem to mean as much as it does now.The differences are much greater.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,20 20:48 other posts 
People need to get back to work to grow and harvest and prepare food.America used to be the Horn of Plenty,the worlds bread basket.
Now everyone is scared of a virus with a high survival rate, while 1000's of children will die of hunger as the lazy,frightened spoiled American workers sit and watch tv and play with their Eyephones.
only registered users can see external links

If Black lives matter as much as we are lead to believe,why aren't Black Americans working to help these kids live?

By #610414 27,Jul,20 08:39
THIS WAS POSTED BY COUNTRY COUPLE at 8 pm Eastern Standard time on the 26.
There are 5 woman online and one is a fake. Really 4 female members. WTF.

AT 8:42 our resident malcontent (Bella) posted
It's 8:42 and I see 12 when I'm signed off. Don't forget about *lix*, she's here moderating groups, sending kisses and monitoring things that I'm posting in the forum. Gee, what a life!

Lix had to be included. Bella's fixation with Lix is well known.

CountryCouple's response was
LMAO

To witch the bitch replied,

Laugh as much as you like! Do you think it's an easy job for her to be here 24/7, being available to receive the "ball" when members pass it to her (even when it's a "spoiled pass"), being available to swoop in and take the "ball" away from the person that doesn't pass it within 60 minutes so she collects 5 points for this strategic move, tell members to "stay sexy" AND look as good as she does? I'm telling you, she does not have an easy job.

Followed by

When you use the term fake, are you speaking of someone who uses "borrowed" pictures or someone who tries to project that they are a silk purse when in all actuality, they are a sow's ear?

CC54 replied, Both

This chat is not unusual. These two, along with a few others, dream of catching FAKE MEMBERS and so they lie and cheat to make the site believe it. They have driven so many good members away, I wonder why Admin puts up with them

By #610414 26,Jul,20 09:13
A QUOTE BY BELLA

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair."

Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

THERE'S A survey coming up
By #551147 27,Jul,20 00:53
Here! ➡️ only registered users can see external links

Learn something dummy! Bet your beloved media sources didn't show you that...
By #610414 27,Jul,20 07:18
You make it sound as if it's my fault. I did not see it but, what lesson am I supposed to take away from it?
Oh, BTW, how does this relate to Charles Dickens?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jul,20 07:20 other posts 
Good post that a woman that knows what exactly what is going on
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

I give it three thumbs up

By #610414 23,Jul,20 11:51
Breaking news.......The clown identified a elephant drawing.

By #610414 18,Jul,20 12:01
Most conservative American males don't even trust their mothers. That's why they use codoms
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 19:51 other posts 
I used Google to help figure out what a codom was.
This came up/
Showing results for what is a condom
Search instead for what is a codom

I am a conservitive and my mother has passed away,but I didn't trust her and nothing of the sort that a condom was required ever happened.
Sick joke,you are mature enough to come up with something funny that is not that sick.
By #610414 22,Jul,20 20:00
Who said it was funny? I meant that.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 21:25 other posts 
I didn't think this smiley thingy meant something was serious.
By #610414 22,Jul,20 21:35
To me it means kiss my ass
By #551147 23,Jul,20 02:27
Not possible to kiss your ass, cause your head is constantly stuck in it...
By #551147 22,Jul,20 20:10
You must be kidding! Maturity escaped her back in the 60's.

She can't even grasp simple math, much less expect her to grasp her ignorant joke. Afterall, she did admit to seducing her Grandpa or was it her Uncle... 🤔
She's no stranger to i.n.c.e.s.t, it's why she accuses everyone else of such things.
By #610414 23,Jul,20 08:40
Not true. I accuse you of being a transgender slut. I'm not

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   ...#183

Show It Off