on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #102

Pages:  #1... #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   ...#182

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 00:12 other posts 
Fascism is on the rise everywhere.
This, alongside with the war(s)
as well as the increase in people's idiocy,
bring us closer to a global danger..

only registered users can see external links

Giorgia Meloni: Italy's fascist party leader on course to win election.

Scary.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Fascism/totalitarianism is on the rise in many places:
Sweden Akesson
Italy Meloni
Hungary Orban
USA Trump
Turkey Erdogan
Russia Putin
Very scary.

If *only* the people had a bit of education and common sense they wouldn't vote for those who fuck them up. They fuck them up so well that people believe they're on their side. They're so stoopid and can't understand that the only ones who benefit from them are the Musks and the like. The rich assholes. People will wake up only when they're about to be killed in a civil war or WW3.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:46 other posts 
Very interesting article

Albert Woodfox found his true self in prisonThe man who endured the longest period of solitary confinement in American prison history died on August 5th, aged 75
--------------------------------------- added after 10 seconds

Or on his concrete bunk, the only furniture apart from a metal toilet and a metal sink. There were bars on the door, and a tiny window that let in a sliver of sky. His ankles were shackled, and a leather strap bound his wrists to his waist. In these he would shuffle alone for an hour a day round a larger concrete space, ringed with barbed wire, which was laughably called the exercise yard. The other 23 hours he spent in his cell in the Louisiana State Penitentiary. He was there for almost 44 years, or 16,000 days, probably the longest spell of solitary for any man in the history of American prisons.
--------------------------------------- added after 35 seconds

The rest of the article online

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:52 other posts 
I can’t believe how brutal humanity can be. I don’t care what he did to end up there. This punishment is above and beyond the norms of society. 😥😥
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:56 other posts 
First and foremost, he was black.
Second, he was charged for a murder he didn't commit.
But, having had a police record (for being a thief when he was younger) and, of course, being black, he was charged to spend his life in solitary confinement. But he also became aware of several social problems, he studied law (in his cell) and made other prisoners aware of iniquities. He kept being punished for this. For wanting to understand what freedom means.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:58 other posts 
I just hope that these small victories gave him some release in what must have been a horrendous life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 13:23 other posts 
They did. He developed a sense of right and wrong in prison and helped other inmates. For instance, he taught an inmate to learn how to read by communicating through the wall. I guess they were shouting to one another. The other guy, initially illiterate, still owes a lot to Woodfox. Woodfox opened new horizons for him.

If we were more compassionate towards those who have erred (is it their fault?) and less racist, then we could create a system that leads people back to life, rather than to death. We should not punish everyone as if they're psychopaths, as if they have a disturbed brain.

The dichotomy "good ones are outside prison, bad ones inside" is totally flawed.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 13:35 other posts 
Very true
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 20:24 other posts 
I don't want to argue or whatever but, you and Anannas both need to look at things from the VICTIMS side for a minute an think.
A wife of a murdered man does not get to go the prison in 20 years and get her husband back. A child raped at 6 years old can't go the prison in 20 years and have the stigma lifted from her.
Victims suffering is permanent. There is no parole ,no second chances, no trustee promotion to working the book buggy. NOTHING of the sort for the victims.
That is what the liberal logic of punishment is missing.
As for being innocent,I am sure the wrong guy has been punished in the past,but damn we are all human. A jury of 12 decides the fate of the accused . none are perfect.
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 22:35 other posts 
Typical. "First & foremost he was black" Have you ever lived around blacks? I doubt it. I believe in holding those responsible accountable. There is a reason blacks are in the penitentiary.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 07:55 other posts 
Yes, I have. Half of my neighbours are black. But I don't live in the US. Even though there is racism everywhere, blacks in the US are being killed by cops (and others, including other blacks) at a much higher rate than in Europe and for no real reason. Take, for instance, Breonna Taylor Or George Floyd. Police in the US are basically uneducated, except in killing. To wit: In Germany, for example, police recruits are required to spend *two and a half to four years* in basic training to become an officer, with the option to pursue the equivalent of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in policing. Basic training in the U.S., by comparison, can take as little as *21 weeks (or 33.5 weeks, with field training)*.

The particular black person I mentioned above did not commit any murder. He spent 44 YEARS IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT. The primary reason I pointed the article above was to show the lack of humanity (especially in the US, alongside with Saudi Arabia and China) when it comes to punishing humans. I hope you agree on that: that no human being should suffer for 44 years in this way. Not even the worst war criminals have to go through this. Being killed is a better option.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 09:27 other posts 
Strange that our constitution guarantees a speedy trial but we have folks arrested and held in jails because they went to the Capitol to protest a election. NO bail ,no parole ,no shit, and people like you and cat think that is fine ,but yet, you want to show "compassion" to murderers and rapist.
Apparently you all aint never been a victim or know any victims of violent crime.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 12:12 other posts 
I never said that murderers should be treated leniently.
I said that this person, who didn't commit a murder, shouldn't have been treated this way.
In fact, no human being should be treated this way.
As for those who invaded your Capitol, like all insurrections, it's your problem that you have a declining democracy, not mine. Only in third world countries and banana republics does the president support and/or organise insurrections. So far, that is. Now you can add the US in this list but, as I said, that's your problem for the moment.

I was talking about humanity.
Since I'm not religious I care deeply about human life, human dignity and human rights.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 12:23 other posts 
Well 12 people must have been convinced beyond a shadow of doubt that the man was guilty.
Sadly apparently they were wrong, who's to blame? The lawyers are who I would look at first.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 13:53 other posts 
The crime of secession is like being a war prisoner. No bail
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 19:50 other posts 
That's why I don't live in your countries like the US or Colombia or Saudi Arabia. To minimise the risk of being a victim of a senseless violate crime.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 16:07 other posts 

He pushed someone at a protest that cussed at his 12 year old, and now could face 11 years in prison. Is this a example of what liberals would approve of relating to lack of compassion since it was a religious man and his kids really needed to see their father have big rifles pointed at him with desire and intent to kill him?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 16:54 other posts 
I don't know nor do I care. Ask someone else. Obviously my opinions are not worth the bother.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 09:45 other posts 
CAT is off her medication today

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 07:59 other posts 
The first black woman to run for US president was Shirley Chisholm. The US needs a black woman to be president, a true one, not a puppet of the extreme right.

Take a look: only registered users can see external links

Shirley Chisholm announced her intention to run for the US presidency on 25 January 1972 . She became the first major-party black candidate to run for America's highest office.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 20:41 other posts 
Ladies and Gentleman of this site; This is the real CAT of this site. Look at this forum. An old 80 yrs woman acting like 15 yrs old.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 09:22 other posts 
PA-FREDDY YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG ONE. STOP BEFORE THIS CRAZY ASS WOMAN GETS REALLY MAD. 😠😠😠--------------------------------------- added after 3 hoursYou know what I think of you, PA-FREDDY?

YOU ARE A PILE OF SHIT
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:44 other posts 
He's not a pile of shit .
He's a mountain of shit, a seriously disturbed sociopath.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:47 other posts 
Leo, you are so right.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 17:20 other posts 
I am crazier than you. I've been in mental hospitals 3 times. Keep trying me, you disgusting saggy granny.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 18:19 other posts 
It shows, motherfucker
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 19:58 other posts 
That type of language is not acceptable in this forum.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:56 other posts 
I've noticed several references to Lipsipsuckit recently. How long are you people going to put her down?
THE QUEEN IS DEAD. LET HER BE.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 17:23 other posts 
you hypocrite. You voted for her pics and videos here. Did you forget about that? You stab your friends in the back.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 18:23 other posts 
So you can't read English either. I'm supporting her.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 19:57 other posts 
you only support the members that vote for your fake pics.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 09:31 other posts 
Sir-Skittles it looks like you've got bothered with my blogs and polls. 🤣
/blogs/author.php?id=548890

Keep those blogs coming. Members wonder how a BOTCHED ABORTION like you can even type.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 17:32 other posts 
you really an imbecile. More power to Skittles
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 18:19 other posts 
Learn English, wetback
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 19:55 other posts 
yes you learn English you piece of illiterate old bitch

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:23 other posts 
NPR spoke with dozens of migrants, who said they're choosing to cross here (the Rio Grande near Eagle Pass, Texas) because they've heard from other migrants that the journey is relatively safe.

This new wave of migrants is coming largely from Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua. That's significant because these migrants generally cannot be expelled under the pandemic border restrictions known as Title 42. And immigration authorities are mostly releasing them into the United States, where they can seek asylum.

In August alone, the Border Patrol recorded more than 50,000 apprehensions in the Del Rio sector, which includes Eagle Pass - tens of thousands more than in traditional migration corridors like the Rio Grande Valley and El Paso. The number of migrants arriving from Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua was nearly equal to the number from Mexico and northern Central America.

They are semi-legal, Phart.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 14:28 other posts 
It is either legal or not.
That is like being Semi Pregnant,or semi dead.
It don't work that way.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 15:01 other posts 
They are waiting on approval of their asylum status. For now they are legal but if denied asylum, back they go
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 17:24 other posts 
FINDING THEM to send them back could be a issue.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 20:02 other posts 
It could

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:31 other posts 
Whether or not DeSantis’ stunt is found to have violated the law, it was cruel and dehumanizing. This action — and similar ones orchestrated by other GOP governors — have also deliberately elevated the “open border” narrative, which falsely represents that unlawful immigrants are waltzing into the U.S. through a porous southern border in droves. The purported lawless and open border has been the main justification cited by DeSantis and other GOP governors, who have doubled down on their decision to transport migrants to prominent locations with Democratic elected officials — even though the GOP governors have deliberately made no attempt to coordinate these transfers.

Contrary to the “open border” myth, U.S. borders are guarded by a vast and well-funded national security agency that has grown far larger and more powerful in recent years. Since 2001, U.S. Border Patrol has nearly doubled in capacity, from fewer than 10,000 agents to now more than 19,500. The Biden administration has requested $97.3 billion in funding for the Department of Homeland Security for fiscal year 2023, including billions of dollars for border security and interior immigration enforcement.

Migrants attempting to cross in to the United States from Mexico are detained by U.S. Customs and Border Protection at the border in San Luis, Ariz. on Aug. 20, 2022.Nick Ut / Getty Images file
One would think that those perpetuating the “open border” myth would be eager to seize every opportunity to strengthen border security. Last year, however, a large majority of congressional Republicans voted against the bipartisan infrastructure bill, which provided billions of dollars to strengthen border security, among other investments in critical infrastructure.

CAT
As usual, Republicans have a loud bark but a toothless bite. They are a joke.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 10:26 other posts 
Why not read info about towns like Yuma that I mentioned in another thread and see for yourself that there is a damn issue with illegals over flowing small towns?
I agree 100+% with what is being done hauling them to liberal city's that claim to welcome them but then turn their noses up.
Brings out the hypocrisy
The fact that 1 person gets in the US illegally is a issue. Frankly the numbers are not important.ANY illegals are a drain to our system that is SUPPOSED to take care of AMERICANS
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 12:35 other posts 
Phart, ever been in the Southwest, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma? I have and it's natural that they bear the brunt of illegals. That's where they come in. All those areas have immigration check point every few miles. Now, think about this: most of the illegals entering through our southern border are Latin. Most speak Spanish only. Where do you think they want to end up? Almost anywhere in the Southwest they stick up like a sore thumb. They want to go to New York, Union City, LA, Miami,.
You will never stop illegal entry into the country. Perhaps, your country is not taking care of you like you would want. The drain that it takes to handle this problem is a infinitesimal fraction of what this country has to take care of it's people.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 14:26 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 14:59 other posts 

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:46 other posts 

Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams caused a stir among conservatives this week for repeating what medical experts have said about so-called “fetal heartbeats” at six weeks of pregnancy.

“There is no such thing as a heartbeat at six weeks,” Abrams, who is running a campaign centered on abortion access to unseat Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R), said during a panel discussion in Atlanta on Tuesday. “It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman’s body away from her.”

A clip of the moment went viral after it was shared by a Twitter account run by the Republican National Committee, inflaming its followers. Talking heads on Fox News cast her as an anti-scienceconspiracy theorist. Conservative commentator Meghan McCain called her a “very sick person,” noting she heard her own child’s “heartbeat” when she was six weeks pregnant. And Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.), a doctor known for spreading misinformation about abortion, wondered: “Why do radical Dems hate unborn babies?”

But according to obstetrics and gynecology experts, Abrams is correct in saying there is no heartbeat at six weeks. At that stage of the embryo’s development, the chambers and valves of the heart ― the opening and closing of which create the heartbeat sound ― don’t exist yet.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:38 other posts 
A possible criminal case against Trump 'looks like a good case so far': former White House lawyer

Broomm, broomm, LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, HE'S GOING DOWN, DOWN 🤣😈

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 15:44 other posts 
Lori Lightfoot sparks fury after moving bussed migrants to GOP suburb

Republicans can dish it out but can't take it. 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 16:58 other posts 
The democrats are the 1's welcoming the illegals, so why are they passing them over to the republicans? It is not the republicans problem.THey didn't create it, matter of fact up until january 2020,there was not much of a problem.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 06:44 other posts 
Really? Is that why Trump wanted to build a wall? There’s a difference between handling illegals humanly and wanting them bussed to your city in bulk. Why is that hard to understand?
By sherryann [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:13 other posts 
Cat, no the guy was rightfully calling her a hypocrite due to her condoning illegals & making Chicago a sanctuary city treating them better than native residents. Then why did she ship them to the suburbs? She's pure evil, idiotic bat shit crazy.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:20 other posts 
Yea, her city is the shit hole of the state if not that entire region of the US.
I know a fellow that is moving back here from there.He met and married a lady from there and she has a nice house in the suburbs and he said the crime,the shooting ,the stealing,is just to damn much to put up with. they want OUT of that place.
By sherryann [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 17:28 other posts 
you don't know the half of it, your friend is 100% right too! By the way, the suburbs is NOTHING like the city proper.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 07:05 other posts 
First, she didn’t make Chicago a sanctuary city. The previous mayor Rahm Emanuel did that. Second, a sanctuary city is a community with a policy, written or unwritten, that discourages local law enforcement from reporting the immigration status of individuals unless it involves investigation of a serious crime.
I don’t see where it says, “Let’s make it easy for illegals to commit serious crimes.”
You , Sherryann, live in a sewer (sorry, by your description). We get it, but, Chicago has been a sewer for the last two centuries. Nothing new, just different players. Illegals don't make it a sewer, the locals did and do that.
If I invite someone to my home to live, I won't call the cops because he drives with an expired license, however, I would not open my house to every driver with an expired license.
The actions of that ASSHOLE Republican governor are just short of unlawful. Certainly evil and he will, one day, answer for it.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 10:20 other posts 
If that bug eyed light foot didn't make chicago a sanctuary city,then why doesn't she REVOKE that measure and fix the problem????
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 11:16 other posts 
What problem. Didn't you read the definition of a sanctuary city. Reversing that wouldn't change a thing.
By sherryann [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 17:33 other posts 
CAT with all due respect YOU are gonna tell ME about Chicago?!
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

worse than any sewer,
it's the worst shithole on earth, you don't know the half of it!
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

There is no Republican governor here. Haha I wish but then again, dems and Republicans are one & the same anyway.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 11:04 other posts 
Sherryann, I didn't mean to step on your toes. Obviously you would know way more than me about your city.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 11:46 other posts 
That city was better off when Al Capone run it. At least he did start the soup kitchens to feed the poor.
And he didn't put up with alot of shit.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 17:25 other posts 
However, too many women opened their legs to him. He died of syphilis
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 20:19 other posts 
Yea, that was sad.
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 20:53 other posts 
CAT, thank you, you did nothing wrong. After reading this again, I see you meant the Republican governor Abbott.(sorry) I'd like him for my governor.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 16:53 other posts 

When the CEO of Mcdonanlds steps up and says his employees don't feel safe coming to work in Chicago,that should give people some clue as to how fucked up that place is.ANd to reference the link Countrycouple posted about the new "SafeT" law,whereas you can kidnap,murder and steal without bail or jail, purty much makes Chicago the new RECTUM of the earth.
By #275407 16,Sep,22 17:47
Cat, every city in the u.s. Has a part of there town that's a sewer,,, every town or city has a low income area.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 10:42 other posts 
And your point is?
By #275407 17,Sep,22 18:56
My point is, when you told Sherryann that she lives in a sewer, not only was that mean, but sewer neighborhoods are very common and there in every city. Everyone cannot be as rich as you are and a lot of people are happy where they live even though it's not a pristine area. If I lived in a trailor, I certainly wouldn't want anyone calling me trailor trash just because I'm not in a expensive home when I might enjoy where I live even though it's not rich. I just happen to have money and I would never remind people that they live in a sewer even if they had mentioned it before.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 21:25 other posts 
Sherryann, I've been advised by Cody that I was mean to you, and he is right. There's no excuse for what I said. Please accept my humble apology.
By #275407 17,Sep,22 21:29
Wow, cat. I never expected that. Thankyou so very much for clearing it up and thank you
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 15:55 other posts 
Thanks Cody & CAT, but you, (cat), are right. Plus telling another member it was never good is also right. Like I said, you don't know the half of it. Thanks for your kindness. (Both of you)
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 05:40 other posts 
My grandma spoke very highly of the city of Chicago but she was born there in 1883 it was different times then no air port yet steam engines powered the trains and the automobile was just starting to come in to the picture as a young boy I used to love to sit and listen to her stories of city life way back then she lived to be 98
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 07:42 other posts 
That's wonderful. The events she must have seen or heard personally must have been awesome. She also lived through the hayday of the nation's beef industry, the proliferation of gasoline powered carriages (cars),the flight at Kitty Hawk, first world war, the Spanish Flu, the Great Depression, the attack on Pearl Harbour, second world war, the atom bomb and Vietnam.
A period that defined civilization as we know it today and all at her feet. Lucky you to got to hear her stories first hand.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 08:12 other posts 
She passed away in 1978 but i will always cherish and remember the times I got to spend with her
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 08:23 other posts 
My Dad used to say, "People die twice. The first is when your body stops. The second is when no one remembers you any more." Keep her alive, Mountain Man.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 14:23 other posts 
After just hanging up the phone finding out yet another 1 of my friends died this morning,I find those words to ring very true.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 16:56 other posts 
Phart, my sincerest condolences. Your heart is big. Put your friend in a little corner to bring out in your memories
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 21:31 other posts 
Cody, I've been here for several years and in all that time, you have not bothered to be friendly. However, I understand. The well has been poisoned and the poison can't be removed. Still, the few times you deemed fit to acknowledge me, you have been enlightening. FYI, I've apologized to SherryAnn. You were right.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 21:00 other posts 
cat

Moron

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 18:59 other posts 
Cat- Like most subjects, you are ill-equipped to understand them. To that point, the Cunt Lori, only reinforced she is NOT for actually being a sanctuary mayor. That statement was predicated on the problem being 1500 miles away. When it is at her front door, she defects.

Then again, as a $12 an hour medical billing "specialist", I don't expect much from you.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 14:19 other posts 
When the shit the democrats support hits the fan, they scatter like pigeons.
They have no concept of limited money ,limited supply, limited housing ,limited etc.
To them everything just gets pulled out of of the supply fairys ass or the taxpayers wallet.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 15:25 other posts 
Chicago used to be a nice place to go, with crime through the roof and that wingnut mayor Lori Lightfoot they they should accept those bus loads of immigrants, give them a uniform and gun and put them to work.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 07:17 other posts 
Chicago was never a great place to visit. I was there in '84 and it was a sewer then.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 21:00 other posts 
cat yes a sewer run by democrats

MORON
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:09 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 07:16 other posts 
Phart, both parties have pork project. BTW, if you don't like how it's spent, vote them out.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 17:52 other posts 
$12/hr, is that what $62300/yr breaks down to? I should have asked for a raise. Well, I was just a lowly assistant department supervisor.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 20:58 other posts 
Not sure what you mean Cat?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 22:03 other posts 
I think she was responding to the post above yours sir.
These threads get wonky after a while and it is hard to see who is replying to what.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 06:02 other posts 
Just sarcasm. Answering Skittles
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 21:05 other posts 
Cat you never made that much a year... We all know that!

Your education is a joke. Aren't you the same person who posted you could not figure out 10% of $100? No wonder you are broke!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:08 other posts 
Posting crap don't make it true or better smelling. Get your head out of your ass and try to be productive instead of critizising everyone.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 15:12 other posts 

This is what will bring change to that state. The money leaving.
And look where the money went! Your state .Gee I wonder why? Perhaps they treat Companys that offer jobs well?

"Ken Griffin has been outspoken about how crime has affected his employees. In a recent interview, he said, “if people aren't safe here, they're not going to live here. I've had multiple colleagues mugged at gunpoint. I've had a colleague stabbed on the way to work, countless issues of burglary. I mean, that's a really difficult backdrop with which to draw talent to your city from.”
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 09:32 other posts 

THIS is the best right here, put them right in BIDENS back yard. LET HIM see first hand the burden that illegals put on the system. Everyone is whining they arive unannounced. Well gee, Who is on the bull horn on the Texas border each morning saying "OK 400 are coming over in just 10 minutes ,be ready punks".
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 09:58 other posts 
This is inhuman treatment of these aliens AND the people of Martha's Vineyard.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 10:02 other posts 
How? is it inhuman in Martha vineyard but not in texas ?
the illegals come over into texas unannounced and create a huge burden for the people of that state. The US 'resident and his administration are doing NOTHING positive or negitive for the situation. Leaving texas to cope all on it's own. Desantis stepped up to the plate to lighten the load on the texas citizens and sent those illegals to a wealthy area of the country where they can mow lawns and clean mansions for income and make better lives for themselves. I think it is a win win for all .
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Greener pastures, is that not what immigrants come here for ????

Well maby the white house kamala can see the illegal immigrant problem first hand,right in front of her HOUSE!
Along the lines of the democrats allowing,and encouraging people to protest in front of supreme court members homes.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 07:56 other posts 
Those people were lured to fly to Martha's vineyard under false pretenses. They were promised a destination in a big city with assured housing and available work. Neither one is available in Martha's Vineyard. This makes DeSantis another Mexican coyote moving human cargo illegally. I hope the Feds prosecute him..
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 09:13 other posts 
I would have sent them to the Utah salt flats nothing but salt as far as the eye can see
I to have a dream
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 10:32 other posts 
There is plenty of grass to be mowed,windows to be cleaned,toilets to clean and so forth.All Opra and hussien obama need to do is fire all the legal American citizens that pay taxes and hire the illegals for cash and the spare bed room. What hypocrites. The richest people in that part of the US and they can't find work for the illegals they love to see overtake small towns in Texas that can't handle the burden.
Wow, 50 illegal aliens caused a ‘humanitarian crisis’ on Martha's Vineyard. Just imagine the crisis the policies advocated for by MV and Massachusetts have caused in places that get hundreds or thousands of illegal every single day. Screw them, send more," Townhall.com columnist Derek Hunter wrote.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 12:07 other posts 
What is it with you? Just because they are illegals you think they want to work in shit jobs? And what makes you think those "rich people" don't already have legal workers cutting grass, etc. You want them to be unemployed so the illegals can work? Good one Phart.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 12:27 other posts 
I was being sarcastic, you see you liberals accuse repubicans of working illegals all the time,but let 1 of us accuse the liberals and Oh my, that is terrible.
And just why in the hell would anyone give a illegal a better job than a legal citizen gets?
Illegals are fucking here ILLEGALLY, that is why they are called ILLGEGALS.Sheesh.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 15:49 other posts 
I know nurses with no papers making $50k/yr. I know plumbers, electricians, different construction specialists, techs, and clericals with no papers. I know of many with their own business. All want to improve themselves. Some have no choice but work in shit jobs, but, like the natives, they want to improve themselves. Working at Baptist Hospital I met several doctor who came on a visitor's visa, stayed on as illegals while they passed their American version of medical tests and we're given legal status.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 16:22 other posts 

Cleiver Rodriguez of Venezuela said he appreciated the free ride from Texas to New York, where he came looking for work.

“I don’t have any kind of opinion because at least they helped me get here,” Rodriguez, 24, said as he left a shelter.

Does that sound inhumane? He APPRECIATES the ride!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 16:46 other posts 
Apples and oranges. New York is one thing, Martha's Vineyard is another.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 17:01 other posts 
Not really,just a lesser number sent to martha's place.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 10:44 other posts 
Again, you mix what is involved.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 10:50 other posts 
No mixing.
The border is a mess,it needs to be closed,the illegals need to be sent back to where they came from.
Marthas vineyard is full of hypocrites. IF they actually cared about those 50 immigrants, they would have put them up in spare bedrooms and gave them jobs. The hypocrisy is so blantant.As long as it is small border towns in Texas and a couple other border states that have to soak up all those illegals,they are fine with it and support the open border.Put the illegals on their door steps,they suddenly start crying foul. Texas towns get no warning immigrants are coming in, they just show up,leaving the tax payer to soak up the burden. Time for the bullshit to stop and leave those immigrants where they came from.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 10:53 other posts 
For your information, those fifty immigrants are here lawfully waiting on their asylum results by the courts. So, to your statement, they can't be sent back. Also, just because they care doesn't mean they can or want to provide personal help any more than you do.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 13:10 other posts 
YOu honestly think those 50 people are going to appear in court and go thru the legal system? YOu are SO NAIVE.
They were sent to greener pastures Um, turns out the pastures are owned by racist ,hypocrites that don't want them there.
Why don't they WANT to provide help? They EXPECT others to don't they?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 13:43 other posts 
Yes!!! That's exactly what they want. Those 50 come from Venezuela, THE COMMUNIST/DICTATOR COUNTRY. THEY ARE SEEKING ASYLUM. BET YOU MONEY THEY GET LEGAL STATUS.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 21:09 other posts 
Martha's Vineyard literally has we welcome all signs all over the island ..... no matter what..

I guess unless they are illegal aliens
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 16:59 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 08:01 other posts 
Fucked up garbage. Tell me how The president or vise president is supposed to stop illegals at the Mexican border (or any other border)? Your Boy took all that money for the wall and pad off his mortgage at Mar-a-Lago. What do you want them to do?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 08:35 other posts 
I would have to see some proof of that
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 08:54 other posts 
Google "where did the money for the Mexican border wall go to"
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 10:58 other posts 
Simple solution just hire more border patrol instead of waisting the money on armed IRS agents
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 12:23 other posts 
Baby, you are full of BS.
With a budget of $16.3 billion in fiscal year 2022 and more than 60,000 personnel, CBP is the largest law enforcement agency in the country, and more than 85 percent of the agency's Border Patrol agents (i.e., 16,878 of 19,64 are concentrated on the southern border.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 21:15 other posts 
Cat you stupid cunt.. what the fuck is a VISE president? Fucking retard!

You literally are a moron! You can't spell for shit and can't articulate/defend anything!

Make up some more brilliant statements!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:04 other posts 
Sir-Skittles first you say I'm a truck stop waitress and now you expect me to be a spelling wiz kid? My spelling may be below your expectations but, sugar, if you have trouble understanding me, than, baby, you must have left half of your brain in your Mama's cunt
--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

BTW, when, exactly, did you make a brilliant statement?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 11:07 other posts 
Hahaha I think it’s funny you just got to love Florida's governor
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 12:08 other posts 
Only if you are NOT a Floridian.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 12:29 other posts 
I wish our governor would just walk past DeSantis, maby his scent would wear off on our governor and he would grow a set of balls.
If Trump can't run for 2024,I sure as hell hope Desantis can. They need to clone DeSantis and plant the clones all over the US.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 10:48 other posts 
Phart, you see everything as "they are taking over my rice bowl". I don't care if you elect a Republican to some office. I care if you don't elect a decent, people caring one. The Trumps and DeSantis's of this world are wrong for everyone.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 11:00 other posts 
Tee hehe there right for me
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

They both have balls
Not like old cotton top and his two lesbian sluts
Kamala and Nancy
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 13:11 other posts 
It's not my rice bowl,they are trying to take over our country! The dems want them here for their votes!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 13:40 other posts 
BULLSHIT!!!!! First of all, latin illegals tend to be Republicans and if you don't believe me, ask the Latin community in Miami. Second, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO VOTE. You know, I can see your point of view on climate change and abortion, but your fear of alliens is all misguided and full of holes
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 22:07 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 14:21 other posts 
I think it’s hilarious good for our republican governors send them all to the democrat states if they want them in this country so bad let them figure out what to do with them
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I personally would put them all on ship’s and send them out in the ocean and tor**** the ship’s in shark infested waters then they wouldn’t be so quick to jump borders
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 21:16 other posts 
Cat then MOVE to a blue state! You seem to hate Florida so much! LEAVE!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 07:58 other posts 
Sir-Skittles, I live in that part of Florida called the Gold Coast. It extends from West Palm Beach south to Key West. This area is were the most enlightened, affluent, and diversified population of Florida live and/ work. We are the Banking capital of Latin America, and a banking giant in our own right. Miami, like New York, is open 24/7. It's exciting to live here.
That's my Florida. The rest of Florida has alligators, sugar cane fields, and a whole bunch of red neck yahoos who wouldn't know what to do with French quisine. This part of Florida, as far as I'm concerned, can flood when climate change becomes critical and the biggest yahoo, Governor DeSantis, can drown along with the rest of the field mice.
The only other place I would consider equal to my neck of the world is the Big Apple. Unfortunately, you live there.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 19:15 other posts 
I GOT IT< I GOT IT! I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!

FLY the Illegals to CANADA!
Hell they harbored our draft dodgers so why not some illegals ?
BETTER YET< SEND THEM in SEMI TRUCKS< horns a blowing ,smoke a belching. They love big Trucks in canada.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 08:18 other posts 
A newly-released Gallup poll reveals Canada is the most welcoming country in the world – and far more tolerant than the United States

Canada's immigration goal is to continuously increase immigration levels in order to strengthen the economy, reunite families and provide humanitarian assistance to refugees. Canada has three classes of immigration: economic class, family class and refugee class.Jun 27, 2022
only registered users can see external links › 2022/06
Why does Canada welcome over 400000 immigrants per year?

All right. We explained Canada. Now, Vietnam war draft dodgers. Not every drafted kid had a rich papa like Trump who could buy him a medical deferment. I find it funny that a war that was pushed forward by a Democratic president and mostly hated by a good part of the public and, universally condemned by the rest of the world's laymen, is what you use as an excuse to try to ship illegal aliens to Canada.
By any standard, and comfirmed by many studies, we ARE slowing down the illegal entry through the southern border. It's not enough to say we are winning the fight, but, at least, it's not a wide open border. But, why are they coming? I would think that they do because they can MAKE MONEY. And no, the Feds don't support them. They come because EMPLOYERS HIRE THEM. All the laws to keep them from working are circumvented by EMPLOYERS. Imagine that, good ol' boys making money off them colored folks. Remind you of something?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 22:28 other posts 

Back in May, the mayor of Yuma, Arizona, begged the Biden administration to stop busing immigrants to his small town of 97,000. “A good policy would be that [U.S. Customs and Border Protection] does not release into communities under a million people. There's an infrastructure need that kind of naturally occurs at about a million people. And underneath that, it's disproportionately impacted local communities,” Mayor Doug Nicholls, a Republican, told the Washington Examiner.

Biden ignored him and just kept sending more immigrants, without warning, to his city.

Now the city of Yuma is facing a $20 million healthcare bill on top of untold other housing and food bills.

Why is it humane for saint joe biden to bus immigrants into small towns without warning but it is inhumane for republicans to do it? Back to that complaint alot of us have about a double standard.
either it is or it aint humane.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 07:48 other posts 
If you are complaining about Yuma then you should be outraged about Martha's Vineyard. Your "It's a horrible thing to do so we'll do it too" type of thinking leaves a lot to be desired.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 09:57 other posts 
NO NO if you are complaining about Martha's grapevine,you should also be complaining about Yuma,that is the hypocrisy the republicans are trying to get your blind eyes to see. It is only a problem when it is IN YOUR FRONT YARD.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 10:55 other posts 
Baby, I think you know me well enough to know I don't approve of government fuckups no matter who does it. Yuma, if true, and I don't think you've made it up, IS A FUCKUP. Now, you think it's ok to do it too? Like an eye for an eye? I don't.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 15:44 other posts 
No it is not right to do it,BUT it is also not right to say it is not right for yuma but fine for marthas grape vine to turn them away.
Our 'resident,bidet , and his administration should CLOSE the border and take the time to gather the illegals and buss them BACK to the border and get rid of them.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 19:47 other posts 
Now this is really silly. Most people I know can't afford to go on a cruise ship. or they save for a long time and take a long awaited vacaion to ride on 1 for a while.But here is a mayor wanting to put illegals on a cruise ship! ON the TAXPAYERS DIME.
Why not,if you are going to do this, just cruise that puppy right on down the coast and dump em out in Puerto Rica so they can help rebuild it after that terriable storm?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 13:23 other posts 
Why not let FEMA take care of Puerto Rico?
BTW, Miami is a national hub point for cruise ships. There are several companies with several ships operating out of the Port of Miami. They are packed to the smoke stacks in passengers.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 15:27 other posts 
fema cost us money,illegals brought here to the 50 states cost us money.Putting the illegals there would save money,cheaper labor for repairs and clean up,they would be getting the food,clothes and work that they want,without costing Americans jobs.A win win for all. since we can't give the place back to spain.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 18:08 other posts 
And who would pay them for their work? Who would pay for their food and shelter while working there? And what happens to the unemployed people they replace? If you are looking for a tax break, I say, let's give the Carolinas back to England. They have a lot less to contribute than Puerto Rico, especially after all the hurricane damage in the area.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 22:16 other posts 
Let the Puerto ricans pay the workers. Or let the taxes the government of puerto rica brings in pay for the immigrants to do the work.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 07:45 other posts 
The island residents pay Federal taxes. I don't see anything wrong if the island government advertises for workers from the mainland, but, as a United States territory, they have the right to get federal help through FEMA and other agencies.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 07:56 other posts 
fema cost us money,illegals brought here to the 50 states cost us money.
You do know that FEMA brings PROFESSIONAL help to ravaged areas, don't you?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 21:30 other posts 
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA yea right, professionals.
When Hugo came thru in 89, we got a good look at the "professionals".
People up north and out west would walk out their front doors, steal a truck first, steel a couple chainsaws, a trailer then a skid steer, and by the time they got here they were fully equipped and ready for "contract" work being provided by a front man "professional. When Hurricane Floyd hit ,my neighbors tandem trailer and skid steer loader was stolen and found being used for storm clean up by Mexicans.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 07:19 other posts 
I should have known. How could I have forgotten about your experience.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

To assist victims of Hurricane Hugo, FEMA provided temporary housing assistance to about 30,000 victims in South Carolina, which included providing grants to homeowners and renters or providing mobile homes. 1 week after it began accepting applications.

I guess they read their paper maps wrong and skipped your area of the world. You know that area, "Phart s fucked up life" area.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 20:55 other posts 
No outrage of Biden's middle of the night flights of migrants to NYC...

Just another example of the libs claiming they want migration and open borders. But if if hits their cities, then absolute outrage. Nothing like preaching BS from 2000 miles away.

Solid dem logic. Regarding Lori, I say she is a hypocrite at best. Shipping them out of Chicago and claiming racism when they land in her city.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 07:31 other posts 
Okay, immigration guru, show me one so called liberal that wants open borders. All we want is HUMANE treatment of illegals. Regarding Lori, who gives a fuck with what happens in Chicago? Or New York either? When was the last time anyone helped Miami with it's imposed Cuban asylum Fed program?
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Jackson Heights, Queens is one of the most versified cities in the world. In 2017, more than 60 percent of residents (both native born and immigrants) were Hispanic, 19 percent were Asian, 12 percent were White and 5 percent were Black or African American. The average household size was three people, larger than the citywide average (2.5 people).Oct 3, 2019
New York City is proud to be the ultimate city of immigrants: nearly 40 percent of our residents are foreign born, and our city is home to more immigrant residents today than in over a century. In the '50s and '60s, the Hotel Nevada in midtown Manhattan, was ground zero for immigrants (personal knowledge).
So, why you, Sir-Skittles bitch about immigration? I bet your family is not more than four generations native.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   ...#182

Show It Off