Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #100

Pages:  #1... #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   ...#182

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 22:10 other posts 
Looks like the bug eyed mayor is running off employers and large tax bases.
only registered users can see external links

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 12:19 other posts 
Gas at BJs $2.89/gal. I guess Old Joe is doing good. 😈
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 18:43 other posts 
You better enjoy that cheap gas, november contract prices are UP, shucks whole sale gas went up 16 cents JUST TODAY so far. 2.51 yesterday at closing, 2.67 at the moment.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 19:41 other posts 
Ha still over 4 dollars per gallon in Pennsylvania he hasn’t done shit for me maybe your gas is cheaper in Florida because of your governor wheeling and dealing
By #680315 04,Oct,22 20:51
3.08 right now
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 21:15 other posts 
I filled up the ol Ford for almost 90 bucks at 3.22 a gallon today,I doubt it will be getting any cheaper so I filled it up. I don't drive it much,my arthritis in my hip and knee makes shifting gears painful on a longer trip
By #680315 04,Oct,22 21:20
I hear you. I use my left foot on the gas paddle cost my right foot is fuses together..
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 07:30 other posts 
Get an E-Bike 😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 04:55 other posts 
Yep another state with a good republican governor
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 07:27 other posts 
Another fucked up state😈
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 06:51 other posts 
Or maybe Old Joe doesn't like PA 😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 08:10 other posts 
Well you know my motto FUCK JOE BIDEN
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 11:03 other posts 
If he is like you then by all means. Hahaha 😈
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 21:58 other posts 
How about your governor, who drinks trump's diarrhea every chance he gets...'failed to issue an evacuation order for over 24 hours AFTER all the models were in agreement...over 100 dead by drowning so far
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 05:01 other posts 
Were do you live gentleman maybe you could use a couple bus loads of illegals wondering around your neighborhood
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 07:27 other posts 
I think that bussed illegals should be made legal on the spot and given voting rights, driver's licences, and social security cards.😈
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 00:35 other posts 
South Carolina -yeah, they'd be better than the fat shit little naziboy's who drive around with Chinese-made flags of snakes and Putin's orange diarrhea drinker's loser. MAGA...Meth Addict Gagging Assholes
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 07:56 other posts 
My god the way you talk diarrhea this and diarrhea that your mother must have been so proud of you
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 10:26 other posts 
Thanks. She was. She taught high school English, and ingrained in me the value of critical thinking. I knew trump was a grade B con-man back in the 70's, from reading magazine articles, and hearing what my friends from New York had to say about him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 10:25 other posts 
So you read the national inquiries magazine what about the star magazine
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 15:34 other posts 
I used to think you had some semblance of a sense of humor
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 17:13 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 06:53 other posts 
He drinks his own diarrhea
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 22:47 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 19:02 other posts 
Yep, this morning, 3.49 a gallon. BIG jump just over night.And will only go higher.thanks joe.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 19:18 other posts 
Why thanks Joe? Why is this his fault?😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 22:01 other posts 
I said before joe is in the drivers seat so he gets the blame for anything that happens
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 11:03 other posts 
I’m sorry. I didn’t know Saudi Arabia was a state of the Union. What do you suggest? Invade Saudi Arabia and STEAL IT’S OIL? Didn’t we do that before? Mountain Man, you are smarter than that. You know there are many things a President can do to bring change, but, world oil production is not one of them.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 22:36 other posts 
Um. let's see,His limo is drinking to much desiel while he thinks we should ride in a electric car?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 11:07 other posts 
What the fuck do you have against electric cars? If you don’t like them then fill your old pickup with $100 worth of gas and drive to the corner and back. Or not, but, let the rest of us enjoy a cleaner form of transportation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 11:12 other posts 
You can’t afford one much less the expensive up keep they suck and the rest of the world knows it
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

It’s a woken idea for the rich not the working class just another idea not thought through
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 12:07 other posts 
You just don't like them because they are different. The cost of a 2023 Tahoe is over $50K. Doesn't look like such a bargain.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 15:05 other posts 
A decent pickup capable of doing truck type work is $60k+ now. ridicules cost. And fuel mileage is no better even with all this new fangled tech. because of what I mentioned in another thread, you can't get but so much power from a molecule of fuel.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 16:47 other posts 
Oh hell I wouldn’t buy a 2023 Tahoe either they are junk right off the assembly line
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 14:57 other posts 
What do i have against electric cars? the potential of being told it would be all I could buy at some point for 1 thing.
California and new york have already decided their citizens can't buy anew gas car after 2035. Who's money is in the citizens wallets? new yorks or the citizens? Let the PEOPLE decide what the fuck they want to buy with their own money.
Electric is a alternative for someone with a 40 mile a day commute and a trip to the store each week.But they are NOT practical for the majority of the people at this time,and battery tech is years away from providing adequate range to replace gas vehicles.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 15:49 other posts 
If you believe gas cars will not be legal in California then I have a cheap 5 acres of beach property in Ft Myyers, Fl, I can let you buy. 😈🤣
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 09:35 other posts 
Read it, that toxic by product of rino manure governor signed it into law.

it says no new gas cars sold after 2035.
What that will do is increase the value of older gas cars.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 20:28 other posts 
GEE THANKS JOE
Whole gas is now 2.73 a gallon,
0il is 92.83 a barrel.
What the fuck is so good about this that people can't see we need stronger leadership to protect the people from being robbed at the gas pump by folks over seas?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 15:23 other posts 
thanks again sleepy joe,went up another dime this morning.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 16:25 other posts 
Old Joe must stay up nights figuring ways to fuck your life. 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 20:28 other posts 
no, his staff does
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 18:22 other posts 

A new study indicates that President Joe Biden's energy policies have cost the U.S. nearly $100 billion in annual output, leaving millions more barrels that could have been produced.

What was that? A US president can't do anything about gas prices? Looks like he is fucking them up pretty good. It also looks like he could FIX the mess if he wanted to.
that is why he needs to be put sitting on his porch in a rocking chair come November 2024 and a republican back in that position.
anyway,to fill up today was 3.44 a gallon,15 cent discount with the bp card

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 10:57 other posts 
DeSantis is a secessionist of convenience: He scorned federal aid until he needed federal aid.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:48 other posts 
Well,if you don't want no aid,then don't take any.

" If you have to put your house up on stilts, you might live in florida"
"if you get a remodel every 3 years compliments of Fema,you might live in florida"
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 11:16 other posts 
The whole Gulf coast from Brownsville Texas to the Florida Keys, then the Atlantic coast all the way to Maine are areas where houses should be on stilts
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 21:09 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 22:44 other posts 
I like fleshy pussy lips
[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 19:00 other posts 
Besides the major versions of major religions, America is littered with ridiculous churches. I can only imagine that everyone who goes go churches like in the photo below is an idiot.

Unfortunately, some of these churches have moved to Europe and Asia too and are fucking people's brains.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 11:51 other posts 
JustWill

"Your sarcasm is right on the mark and I agree 100%. How can you be so smart about so many things and so snarky socially. For whatever it's worth, nice going."

That post was supposed to be an honest compliment from me, CAT. The questioning of your social skills was not originally from me. I just agreed with it and thought it a valid question that I knew would never be answered by you. After all, by your own words, I’m your site stalker. However, the reason for this post is as follows. The site’s ONE-EYED BUSYBODY commented on it:

“Can you even imagine that the site's ALLEY CAT would have the nerve to assert that your social skills are questionable?”

To which the perfectly named member, Phart, commented:

“edit,I found it, duh, I forgot about the copy paste queen.”

JustWill commenting on your social skills doesn’t mean I have “such an issue with MY (your) social skills...”. Truth be told, you are an idiot that I seldom think about when on site. You are just an old enemy that fucked with me and mine in such a way that now, without being in danger of loosing my membership, I will try to do the same in my way. However, I also don’t like people to talk behind my back. I’ve always identified the object of my scorn. I just hate members that talk out the side of their face, but, seldom have the COJONES to be direct. 😈😈😈

By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 11:52 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

Americans live in violence. They shoot themselves. That's why they need guns. Brrr.... Imagine having to carry a gun all the time. How pathetic.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 04:53 other posts 
Some old jokes:

What do you get when you cross a corrupt lawyer with a crooked politician? Chelsea Clinton.

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common: they should both be changed regularly… and for the same reason.

Q: Why is England the wettest country?
A: Because so many kings and queens have been reigning there.

Why does Joe Biden call women muffins?
Cause muffins backwards is sniffum.

What proves that evolution works fast?
Jessica Krug evolved to be black in a matter of days.

How do you know when you have walked into a gay church service?
Only half of the congregation will be kneeling.

Where is the cheapest gun range?
Your local public school.

Q: How many Marxists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None – the light bulb contains the seeds of its own revolution.

A genie comes upon an African-American, a Jew and a redneck. He grants each a wish. The African-American wishes that his people be returned to Africa; the Jew that his people be returned to Israel. Once the redneck realises that all the blacks and Jews have left America, he wishes for a beer.

What's the best thing about being an Antifa protestor?
You never have to take off work to go to a protest.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   ...#182

Show It Off